So, what was the reason for Quetzalcoatl to keep an eye on Tohru?

So, what was the reason for Quetzalcoatl to keep an eye on Tohru?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/z53K7ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why would anyone care about a friend?

Why are people asking questions about the plot

Imagine god making friends with the anti-christ who has found happiness with a completely random human.

Not watching over that relationship and making it go well could be costly as fuck, imagine a break up or a friendship ending. Armageddon would follow shortly.

I want to suck on dem tiddies.

I want to fug that fug

After molesting her sister, she went to her friend that she also treats as a sister.

She doesn't have anything better to do as an ex-godess and wants to hang out in the same town as her friend.

this

imgur.com/z53K7ck

you're welcome

probrably to get away from the same shit tohru did.

Started out like this until she got attached to Shouta. Whereas Tohru found a place with Kobayashi's drunken invitation, Lucoa forced her own by just dropping in unannounced via a summoning ritual. She's far more opportunistic than the straightforward and naive Tohru, but no less lonely and, quite possibly, emotionally lost.

>ex-godess
Thanks, Cortéz.

To provide cover for her peadophile activities.

Because she's a good tomodachi

How would you have felt if Luccoa had dressed in historically accurate Aztec attire?

Like this? Are these accurate?

The ED is possibly the catchiest of the year

>the aztecs had mascot uniforms

pretty cool actually

>How would you have felt if Luccoa had dressed in historically accurate Aztec attire?
You mean being nearly naked?
The pic in the OP is basically a variation of that dude with the huge green head dress near the middle of your pic.

And what does she want with Shouta?

>And what does she want with Shouta?
She likes humans. She made it clear in the manga that she will wait for him to be ready, and his parents are consenting.

But he will never be ready. The poor boy will be intimidated by females for life.

>But he will never be ready. The poor boy will be intimidated by females for life.
Puberty is a thing, user. At some point he would learn lust. There was a time when every man was a boy who wasn't interested in females.

I hope all the Tohrus and Lucoas of the world find happiness one day.

As far as I remember they were literal saint seiya armors. Each animal pelt/costume had different connotations and only high ranked warriors could use certain animals. Pretty chuuni