Why is Putin not popular in Poland?

Isn’t he implementing many similar policies as the Polish government is?

Attached: 70DC052A-CE48-4545-AEFB-EC733144939C.jpg (960x684, 81K)

Oh look it's you again, the same autist who makes

>brexit threads
>fusion reactor threads

etc etc

fucking german autist stop making so many threads

jewish media

Not really, Poland is very nationalist and against open boarders. Putin is a civic nationalist and couldn't care any less about true white russians.

nothing russian is popular in poland
because they're butthurt that they're nothing but a meme country humiliated for centuries by russia

its nothing to do with communism, or putin - its russia

same goes for old white people in britain and russia

Polish are white niggers, they subsist on gibs

also this poll is so fucking western centric, like of course nato states wont like the person that keeps russia afloat

They are brainwashed hard.
They got told that everything that ever went wrong in Poland was Russias fault. Literally WE WUZ KINGZ niggers who think that without Russia, they would be the world power.

why would brasil have such a negative view of putin though i dont get it

do they get western media full mode or what, there is literally nothing for them to dislike putin
or maybe the poll is baised?

Complete bullshit statistics. In Austria every article containing Putin is 80% pro Putin, whether it be left, right or centre media.
Germany is not so much different. Maybe they only polled Jewish households in these countries.

Only Nigeria is truly based it seems... I do not undertand what Brazil is doing.

Most articles in Germany in the liberal media is anti-Putin and the media here is very liberal.

It's probably either fake polls or leftover resentment from the Soviet era, Russia being embodied in Putin.

Attached: smolensk plane crash.jpg (1000x541, 166K)

But I'm talking about the comments. What I've seen though in Germany is that comment sections are closed on these topics like on (((Spiegel)))

Gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that Poland always suffers from Russian expansionism

Why would the poles hate russians? Hmmmm... Hmmmm...

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H27337,_Moskau,_Stalin_und_Ribbentrop_im_Kreml.jpg (545x800, 116K)

America is Putin's bitch

Attached: florida nuke.png (887x654, 542K)

I have no idea.

Attached: Rib-Mol.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

I like him.
Unfortunately, loads of people are brainwashed by the lugenpresse.

True, Russia is the ultimate boogeyman here. I don't mind Putin personally. Russia needs a dictator to keep it afloat

Oh stfu
Everyone who thinks this old piece of shit plane was blown up by Russians or our government should be physically removed from this plain of existence.
This is the 9/11 truther type shit.
Plus it bad optics for rising new wave of right wingers in here.

non whites seem to like Putin more than whites

Probably because the Poles are not retarded.

kys, obviously Sup Forums isn't for you.

Poland is weak, we have no leverage against Russia, so it's normal to have fears and be suspicious towards Putin, even hateful.
You should read about human psychology to help you understand national sentiments and sensibility.