You meet him when he was still a kid

You meet him when he was still a kid
What do you tell him?

Attached: 2345432.jpg (800x1249, 116K)

ur mom gay

Hey kid, wanna /ss/?

Don't fucking invade The Soviet Union.

Don't trust the Anglos.

That OP is a faggot who makes shit tier threads.

no u

Attached: little shitler.jpg (694x716, 76K)

Your Grandfather was a Rothschild

Don't waste your time on art boy, you ain't gonna make it.

My great grandfather went to school with him in Linz so in a sense, I did.

Attached: 1520975433277.jpg (213x236, 13K)

Immediately Get to molesting

kys

Don't come on Sup Forums

DO NOT OFFER THE STATUS QUO ANTE IN WW1, DESTROY BRITAIN IMMEDIATELY BEFORE 1916

Attached: 4things.jpg (609x640, 36K)

Right, Pablo.
Hey while you are it mown my lawn while I fuck your daughter. Also check up on the Burgers at the grill for me, get to it,

Nothing. Stop scaring the children, faggots.

Don't attack Russia and hit the large english radar towers.

Do everything faster and in larger volume
and Godspeed you, boy

How are you today?

Pass the juice, for real.

you will become a gay with one testicle, who likes being urinated on, allegedly.

>implying I'll ever have the need to go to a nigger infested shithole
Speak when you're told, mutt.

Be the one to offer him marijuana so his hate for the Jew begins.

You're gonna become a great artist.

Don't raise daraprim 5000%

What the fuck is a Soviet Union?

I've been wondering about this. On the one hand I know that the world needs him. On the other I know that the world isn't worth it. Realistically I should seize the chance of being in the early 1900s to go murder bankers before it's too late. Maybe I'd wind up inspiring him to carry forth the work he rose too late to start in time. I could live with that. Chancellor Hitler running the Kaiserreich as a latter-day Bismarck and no millions of people dead for Britain's oil supply.

The First World War was the beginning of the end of Western Civilization. It was the Second World War that was the final nail in the coffin. I would urge Adolf to immigrate to the United States. Without him, without the war in Europe, Western Civilization may have had a chance to recover.

And no, Hitler was not some misunderstood savior of Western Civilization. He was a German Nationalist and a hardcore weirdo. All of the Nazis were weirdos.

DON'T TOUCHA MY SPAGHET!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 21.34.50.png (995x654, 741K)

Meth — not even once.

Nothing, I can't risk altering the future and having Jews win. However, once the war is on I will find him and warn him.

Never trust the sneaky japs. They will drag you in to war prematurely.

He inadvertently created Israel and in turn created the Zionist lobby within the US. I highly doubt that was his plan but that's what happened because of him.

The Americans are going to execute a surprise attack on Normandy, watch out for your own people they will betray you. Don't fuck up this time.

By any honest metric Hitler was the Jewish messiah that lead them to Isreal

Don't start a war because of you amerimutt will control the world instead on UK and France

>He inadvertently created Israel and in turn created the Zionist lobby within the US.
LOL!

You kikes will never change.

Attached: jew fdr roosevelt communist in america fabian.jpg (480x640, 112K)

Genocide the nordics

actually if you know anything about history, that blame can be placed squarely on the british. hitler tried to prevent it, and the Rothschild funded UK declared war on him. Balfour Declaration.

>Don't start a war because of you amerimutt will control the world instead on UK and France
We don't control shit you filthy sand nigger.

Attached: fdr jews ww2 germany.jpg (955x1243, 690K)

Enigma will be hacked

Attached: 1508837951604.jpg (875x1437, 149K)

>Not only gave Jews Israel
>But gave Jews the crutch to dangle over the world about 6 gorillions to get away will literally everything and guilt trip.
>His party and ideology becomes the epicenter of everything wrong or bad. It becomes the excuse to hate against something, and something that society should avoid against.
>This is who whitey surpremies look up as a father.

teeheee

Attached: efa.gif (205x274, 16K)

I would listen.

Attached: 1519523716163.jpg (360x360, 25K)

wait on barbarosa, assasinate churchill

I’d give candy and toys and give his family money and tell him I was a Jew so that he’d grow up knowing that some Jews are good people. That would teach him not to scapegoat others.

nice paintings faggot

THIS!

"Don't go to art college"

The Jews seen the upheaval coming way before the Versailles Treaty. Hitler was a big dog that managed to win the hearts and minds of a "defeated" country. They probably didn't count on that. But once the Soviets won they still slipped through and went on indoctrinate the western education system with "My time getting ass rammed in Auschwitz" by Fink Slimestien. Hitler had no vision. His subordinates did. It's time German side of Sup Forums admits this. You're being blamed and shamed for killing enemies of the state before you where even born. Take pride in your nation. Kill those who would invade you, you have guns. This time don't follow a Junkie Shell Shocked lunatic into complete oblivion.

>Not only gave Jews Israel
britain gave israel to the kikes you stupid faggot

"Yes, yes, invade Russia in the winter"

Attached: 1462863580225.png (722x770, 136K)

Also this. Did he never hear about Napoleon? Amateur.

You're a jew.

Yeah that'd work up until he came in contact with them

"as of spring 1941 the russians were stockpiling tanks for 7 years, they will have over 30,000 t-34s"

I give him hug, and we cry together , tell him churchhill's plans , start supplying Japan with metal to negate need for American imports , forget about having a navy , tell him basics of atom bomb and the general idea of how it works , false flag attack France as British , embrace Japanese culture and become ubermensch German samurai , etc etc

Attached: 1515904199768.jpg (402x415, 27K)

Get the U.S. onside. They will destroy you if you do not.

"Everything's your fault you loser. Go emigrate to France."

" Leave those fucking jews alone you weird anti-social retard! "

>hey, psst, kid, ally with the Soviets and don't hold regrets over bombing England

Attached: natsoc_pepe.png (477x768, 191K)

Adolf this isn't going to make sense , but you need to genocide Canada first , you'll understand one day

Kys faget

The truth hurts Mutt

good work lad

You will be an idealist one day and build a nation.
Idealists are not generals. Let them plan the fighting. Or suffer.

Attached: tom.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

spbp kek

But the Invasion of France went so smoothly because Hitler chose Guderian's(I think it was him) plan against the wishes of most of his generals.

That advice is good after 1940 though

the labour camps will be painted off as death camps by the jews so they can claim their holocaust happened. so don't even bother with all that

execute on the spot

It's a little more complicated than that boy. Keep reading

Attached: trisomy 21.png (225x225, 11K)

If I would want a win, I would tell him to make sure his encryption is sound. If I wanted him too lose I would just kill it with fire.

Don't worry about the oil fields.

>Split the atom

Attached: devilish2.jpg (470x595, 78K)