This was a masterpiece. Louise is a goddess

This was a masterpiece. Louise is a goddess.

Re:Zero mixed with Toradora didn't do it for me
Sorry you have shit taste sir

The LNs were better desu desu.

>Re:Zero
That's like a dumbed down version of this + video game elements because you can't have isekai without it nowadays.

I'm so sorry you're such a newfag that you'd evaluate older garbage based on newer garbage that came after it.

dude Ive been on Sup Forums since 2006
when faggots were called faggots
and niggers didn't bring up semi old crap
in dumb threads
i watched zero no tsukaima when it came out
it sucked dick

Louise is the only tsundere I have ever liked. That being said, I'd much rather take Siesta, Titannia, or Henrietta over her personally. I need to watch this again.

Has been released the last one??? I think when the author passed he was still missing two volumes to the end right???

I can't imagine someone going through all of ZnT while hating Louise. They'd literally be foaming at the mouth through most of it.

My only complaint about ZnT is that it doubled-down on the isekei MC powers. Being a master at any weapon he touched is already powerful enough, but then that carries over to the modern weapon systems he conveniently comes across, and furthermore he's able to relay his knowledge of this to the tinkering wizard to multiply their faction's power. There are lots of things keeping this in check, but it seems like things happen too easily in his favor sometimes.

The last volumes were completed and published after the author's death.

It was the very picture of mediocrity. The LNs were trashy but enjoyable. However, listening to all the stupid lines being said out loud is unbearable.

>he doesn't like Rie's "BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA"

This is literally the most bland show I've ever seen. It's so cliche it hurts and the characters are neither funny, memorable, interesting or developed.

The only thing I remember is dropping it as soon as random MC bland looking character didn't go through a portal in the WW2 fighter jet. Instead the 2nd season was the exact same garbage as the 1st when they could have it completely different by moving it to the real world for a 2nd season.

What a crock of shit. Only good thing to come out of it are Louis Dojins without that shitty MC

Thank you, then it has a good ending??? A harem ending??? At least a threesome ending with Henrietta???

How much of the anime ending original?

Well they cut out the entirety of the Gallian Crusades for one.

Well more than good enough for me, what about the other girls, each one has a respective happy ending separately with their respective husbands and families???

Perfection

Louise is such a sweet girl. There's no way anyone who read the LN can dislike her. She's a total angel.

Only the first two seasons were good. Also the main characters were fucking awful by the end.

My brothers.

Reminder that Louise was such shit that the author died from divine retribution. Even god gets tired of such shit and will smite you down.

If that's true then God would not have let happen.

I want to marry Louise sexually.

S2 ending was the highest point in the show

Sato goes back home but Louise follows him at the last minute. The portal closes shut and Louise loses her magic. The portal will supposedly open again in the future and when it does both of them are going to go back. Also they get married.

It was pretty good when I first watched it. I just came down from watching a lot of the classics like Love Hina, and tsundere was something I had not seen a million times at that point. The finale even made me cry a bit.

But if I were to watch it today, I would find it boring and slow.

>tfw it made me cry twice and it wasn't just watery eyes

Tabitha was great too.

Has a deadpan ever been that thirsty before

Masturbating to Louise

>Top 10 things I'm glad to be alive for

Eh. I prefer Kirche to Louise.

Such an old picture still manages to get me riled up

Says who?

I need to get this off my back.

Louise is the single most amazingly fuckable character ever to be created. Every part of her body begs to be fucked, even the places without holes to jam your dick in. I want to throw her on to my bed and give her a brutal fucking until she starts having trouble walking, seeing straight, and breathing. Or at least until all the springs on my mattress go flat, in which case we can throw a couple of pillows onto the floor and continue.

SHE IS TOO FUCKING HOT.

It's shit. MC is unbelievably placid with his situation. His power is stupid bullshit, even RE:Save States does haxpowers better.
You might as well just watch/read Shana instead.

She's so hot that I've never even fapped to her.
I don't understand it myself.
It's like fapping to a god or something.

Well, it is by Bishop, the guy that did Taimanin Asagi, so yeah. And that´s the only art he drew of Kirche that I can post here because the other stuff shows nipples and W E T N E S S.

I was okay with the spoiler, because when they first used it, it was a pretty cool moment. It wasn't until later, after it was overused that it got obnoxious.

Still should have ended after the end of season 2. Saitou going out like a man would have been the greatest and worst ending ever.

The other void familiars had even more broken powers. He's not supposed to be a nobody who randomly becomes the best in the setting. He could lose, and in fact lost many crucial times.

Well that's lewd. It's like she's mentally castrated you. It's almost like she is ah your goddess.

It's a real comfy nostalgic show to me. Pray we get some kind of Ova or something that covers that latest book..

Quite disappointed they're not pink. I don't think she's wore anything other in the anime.

>dude Ive been on Sup Forums since 2006
when faggots were called faggots
and niggers didn't bring up semi old crap
in dumb threads

holy fuck the cringe

I've come to love this show, but it's certainly not a masterpiece. You can't really salvage that 3rd season.

Homer and the sandwich, just can't let go. I'm always waiting for something, absolutely anything. Dicks will be sucked for an OVA of Louise in the real world.

>each one has a respective happy ending separately with their respective husbands and families

This your first harem series? If the mc ends up with one girl, all others must abandom their chances at happiness and keep pinning for him until the end of their miserable, loser existence,

S1 was fun and comfy.
S2 was mostly bad but got carried by Satogar in the last episodes.
S3,4 were garbo

How do you like your Louise? be it canon or not.

It's not like he doesn't get trounced (which happens several times), and he only has that power when he's "holding a weapon", and that's it. After the big battle, he actually went to actually learn how to use a sword. Hell, there was that time that he almost got beaten up at a bar because he left Derflinger upstairs

As far as "isekei MC" powers go, especially in today's writing scene, the fact that he was actually given a LIMITATION is that of a blessing. If this came out today, it would be played off like Gate, and have some bullshit about how he can summon any modern weapon and use it perfectly as long as he thinks about it or some crap like that.

>This was a masterpiece. Louise is a goddess.
>The LNs were better desu desu.
>Louise is the only tsundere I have ever liked. That being said, I'd much rather take Siesta, Titannia, or Henrietta over her personally. I need to watch this again.
Sup Forumsutistic retards with a disgusting shit taste
Louise is a fucking shit tier "waifu"

NEWS AT ELEVEN OPINIONS DIFFER

He's here! Now the thread is gonna get fun with pedro here

>I want to live.

Childhood is sympathizing with Saito and thinking Louise is a bitch.
Adulthood is realizing Saito is a scumbag and pitying Louise for falling for such a loser despite being a good girl.

>when not even death can stop your shitty novel

you know what, I can't even talk back

only newfags state the date they came in Sup Forums

But shes dead. Even her body would turn into an ash now.

just finished reading the LN, Louise is still a shit and Tabitha is still best girl

I really don't know how Saito did it. He must have had immense built up sexual tension/urge, especially in the first season. Where did he jack off? Was he even able to with Louise around him all the time?

Over looked for the sake of plot progression. Yes that sounds silly because we all know if any user were to be summoned by Louise, what would actually happen. Dom user's would be slamming her bratty cunt against the wall in seconds and Sub user's would be dry humping her leg as she whips them. So of course he wrote it as if he was a 9 year old boy that doesn't know what to do.

Me

>you will never be Louise's slave

Imagine him releasing all that stores up manly rage on Louise on the night of their wedding, and the maid sitting outside their door listening to them all night while masturbating.

That doujin was so weird.

I find it so jarring how they're girls are remotely sexually attracted to saito but let's put a rough monster cock placeholder instead of him because the thought of Maid being in chastity and Louise going full kizoku putting her in her place is hot as fuck.

This is one of these series that you really like when it's airing, get super excited when you hear a new season comes out, but then with each new season it gets slightly less good. Then years later you're willing to rewatch it but fear you'll end up hating it.

On a site note, I really rated this way too high even if I did like it back in the day

You rated it based on general enjoyment/hype at the time rather than a critique which is what the vast majority of the site does anyway.

i couldnt even finish the last season.

they where fucking married an still acted like in season 1 all of a sudden. i just stopped watching

Peak performance.

So, how's translation doing? Any chances we once will read it?

Yeah, but that mostly happened really late in the series.

If this was written today, he would have all those skills and use them by chapter 4 and HE would be the Void Mage, not Louise.

all the saito being dead arc was reallly good in the LN

Nah, Louise didn't lose her magic. She lost her Void Magic, which was holding back her Wind Magic and surprise surprise, she is as strong as her mother, the strongest elemental human mage in the setting.

Siesta is their Maid and probably approved as Mistress. Louise's mistress that is, remember the chantilly incident?

Younger me kind of hated both because I am not into the "Will they, won't they" approach to romance.

Adult me is aware eternally lovey dovey couples are a fantasy. True love talks shit to each other and are into some kinky embarrasing shit.

He actually was going to force himself into her early on because he's and idiot following bad advice.

More like 2016.
Summerfags get out

I really liked the first season of it. It should've ended with the MC dying. Instead he got braindamaged and turned dumber with each new season.

He did actually die after taking on that huge army.

He got better.

And then he lost a few years of his lifespan for kissing that half-elf. Don't kiss half-elves.

>chantilly incident
Explain further.

>cringe
>>>/9gag/