Made in Abyss

How do we protect the Riko-San Squad from suffering?

Other urls found in this thread:

oricon.co.jp/prof/641184/products/1242852/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=A88pL3RmmIg
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32053058
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's easy if you stop reading the manga.

Whys everyone want to get into reg's pants?

107 days. Still no chapter 43.

I want Ozen to obliterate me

oricon.co.jp/prof/641184/products/1242852/1/

Does anyone have a Oricon account? I want to know how many copies the MiA OST has sold.

Use Nanachi. Fluff will defeat all foes

what horrible injury will she get next?

You don't. The abyss is the fun hole of suffering.

ozen is a hunchback and she's old and she can't even cut watermelons

t. Ultra Comics

She can lose some digits without much issue. Maybe an ear. Get some cross-body scarring. There's some relatively "light" horrifying injuries. She's already been crippled, can't be losing even more function.

>can't be losing even more function.
She may get crippled like Ozen and have to stick a few steroid pins in her or some other artifact.

WE REALLY ARE

MADE

IN

ABYSS

So when and where is the MiA pop-up store opening?

I mean, she was, wasn't she? Probably Reg too.

Squish

Does no one find it odd that after 2000 years they still find relics in the first layer? it shouldn't have taken more than few years to search every inch of of the upper layers yet they find them laying about like an easy mode Easter egg hunt for toddlers!

Is it possible the abyss is replenishing them as bait to lure people in to feed on their souls?

At the rate chapters are coming out, constipation.

what if jap pun, as in: maid in abyss.

Maybe it transforms normal object's that fall into it into """relics"""

What's more puzzling is that our heroes have been all the way to the 6th layer and they have yet to find any new artifacts for themselves. Sure they're given stuff by Ozen and nanachi, but if anything, they've fewer relics than they started with at this point.

>object's
Or people?

They aren't looking for any. They won't just be lying in the open

good post

It's cause they're traveling and not actively looking. You gotta go excavating somewhere to actually find something of value, and that takes time and effort. Only the crap egglike ones are lying around on the ground in the open.

Probably has to do with their promotion schemes and their regulation on who can actually delve. Kids get sent to gradually farther depths, so the top layers don't get overexploited.

The layers are actually pretty big too. Considering the first layer is 1350m high so depending on how wide are the traversable areas and how many levels it has, that could be a sizable place.

>Sitting on your tail
Sounds super uncomfortable. No wonder she sleeps on her side.

Killing them fast

Could Ozen defeat Broly?

Fact: this is the high point of the series thus far, and Reg is a complete badass.

if anything else in this manga reaches Reg vs Bondrewd levels i'll cream my pants

Could Broly defeat Daiz?

ch43 fucking when

sunday, shut up

What does this hand symbol mean?

no u

I don't think we'll see anymore fights like bondrewd as the 2 white whistles in 6th aren't pricks like him.
With the mystery the ancient civilization and if the trios going to just stay down there or find a way to bypass the curse its only up from here.

In 5 minutes.

it means "help, ive been drawn with a drying silver sharpie and it hurts to live, please kill me"

What would you be like today if Ozen was your mom?

>the 2 white whistles in 6th aren't pricks like him.
says who?

an orphan

Would you lolis like a movie adaptation?
youtube.com/watch?v=A88pL3RmmIg

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32053058

Nanachi Naa compilation

>watch the first 3 episodes with a girl
>she mentions that Riko's sexual abuse of Reg (shoving ruler up his ass) was because she was sexually abused by Belchero herself

jesus

can't wait until Riko dies

How much is this?

Riko's sexual abuse of Reg is because she doesn't really see him as a human, especially at that point. It took a boner for Riko to realize he's actually a boy.

I thought it was because he got that vibro robo dick?

>smelly bun makes fun of my son
What's her fucking problem? Learn some manners.

>robo dick can vibrate

how can humans even compete???

She doesn't really see him as a boy until the boner scene. She finds it funny her bare chest makes him embarassed because he is a robot for instance.

>Naa compilation
FINALLY

Why else would faputa go right for it?

>Bun makes fun of Reg crying for dieing Riko
>Reg cries
>Bun cries for dieing Mitty
>Reg cries

>dieing

timotei naa~

>Japanese "dance"

Ozen, basically. Though I really wonder what they're going to be like. There's still a large range of fucked-up-ness that is technically "not as bad as Bonedad".

Ch 43 when?

What's wrong?

it's been 9 years since the original meme

You mean the standee? There are 3 types (2nd one pic related, third one has just Reg and Riko). They were sold exclusively at a shop when the Blu-Ray released though, but you could probably find them on yahoo Japan auctions. Got that standee and this one through Yahoo Japan auction, 2,000 yen each and with a proxy service...shit ain't cheap

>$20

That's fucking cheap bro.

>limited quantities

Wtf, why does MiA hate money?

If I had that every time I looked at it the ED would play in my mind, not that thats a bad thing

you're in the bar when this guy slaps ur gfs ass, what do?

Tell him to stop using HorribleSubs

I wonder what was going through her mind in this scene.

I miss mark

Well hes dead so you better get over it.

Or drawing new chapters...

>non-transparent

its a shitty transparent

fix it

naah
im sleep

lazy bun

and fatte

CUTE

That's right. I'm Ozen.

Just a few more thousand meters lower.

She is not Lyza, Ozen hangs around.

>Left behind the twins
>One of them died in her absence
>The second one wants to die to join his/her sibling and has accepted that it's going to happen

>less than 5 days until new chapter
>mfw realizing i'll also have to wait for the translation

What twins?

Cost me $40 for both, but need to add all the proxy fees (domestic shipping to their warehouse which is like $8 then like $15 extra in proxy fees and then like $15 shipping) so it's more like $75 total.
Worth all the money though.

Start learning Japanese and you might actually become skilled enough to read raw manga before your favorite series comes out of hiatus.

Shurumi and Menae, two twins from the Jirou side chapter explaining Abyss glyphs and such. Ozen visited them, then Shurumi got hit by the birthday curse or something and died. Menae mentioned that he/she probably won't be far behind Shurumi and wondered if Ozen would visit again. Then later we saw Shurumi's grave placard fall to Reg in the sixth layer, so he or she is for sure dead now.

So, how does the "separate your actions from your body" thing works exactly?
Do you wait for the opponent to do stuff and let split second instincts do the talking or you blindfold yourself and scream "SING BROTHER HEKLER! SING BROTHER KOHK! SING! SIIIIIIINNG!"?

took it as a challenge

>Think about jumping
>Make the motions to start jumping
>Enemy reads your movements and thoughts and shanks you to death where you were jumping to
vs
>Think about jumping
>Enemy reads your thoughts and makes motions to intercept your jump
>Instead spontaneously dash forward and catch enemy by surprise because he predicted you'd do a different action
>Die anyway because your foe is a giant poisonous angry hedgehog
>Think about bringing a gun next time as your soul returns to the Abyss

So the CIWS method, gotcha

Cleaned up
Do you think I should tweet it at Lord Tsukushi?