How is this allowed?

How is this allowed?

timesofisrael.com/i-entered-politics-because-of-auschwitz-says-new-german-fm/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Attached: germany-yes.jpg (657x814, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.de/?hl=de#auto/de/heikko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is a manlet that wanted to kill the disgraceful shit the germans call freedom of speech.

Attached: 1436005235001.jpg (609x718, 63K)

It's legal to be jewish in germany now.

Attached: COq4ARAUsAAe-TP.jpg (969x661, 31K)

nobody likes him here except radical lefties
how that son of a bitch managed to get even further up the career ladder is beyond me

>Heiko
His name is so finnish, and with only one extra 'k' it literally means weak ass nigga.

Even a lot of lefties hate him.
He might be one of the worst minister we've ever head and now he is going to represent our country.

finally someone who has the balls to adress our crimes on humanity and valuable jewish people.

good luck fine sir.

shit like this makes my blood boil
if anything he should swear allegiance to the german country and its people
fucking kikeshill

Attached: 1406085145324.jpg (286x383, 16K)

Why the fuck do they push the Maaßmännchen so hard ,o dont klnow any person who even remotely can stand him?

Got my hopes up. Thought he might have meant he got into politics to finish the job

wait, "heikko" means "weak" in spurdo speak?
like heikko benis?

Attached: Rooki11.jpg (600x565, 33K)

Funny how he is a 'German' on that matter. In any other matter he claims to be 'a European with a European heart'.

Nobody takes him seriously in Germany and now this midget cuck is on a world tour.

It is going to be hilarious him meeting with Lavrov, Trump, Erdogan, Putin or even fucking Trudeau. He is going to embarass himself big time.

they put him into this position to piss off the normal/middle class people. he's a disgrace.

This dude could get us nuked by literally everyone, hes retarded. Even India and pakistan could cooperate to nuke us real proper

The sad thing is ,i wouldnt even mind that much ,not because im a sadfag ,but because i know it would be a net good for the world if germany is gone

Why don't you guys do something about it than!? Why are you letting this happen?

Attached: 1332107405605.jpg (499x272, 22K)

No it wouldn't
We need you to keep anglo scum in check

>but because i know it would be a net good for the world if germany is gone

Excellent....excellent, the brainwashing is working....just as planned.

slowly and painfully so the veil of consciousness shall lift from the collective mind and evil will no more

There needs be fire before the phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes.
You guys had Obama for 8 years. Merkel and our current government lost their mind fully only a few years back.

translate.google.de/?hl=de#auto/de/heikko
Finnbro is right kek

indeed

Don't be antisemitic or I will report you to mods.

Attached: Germany Jewed.jpg (609x343, 38K)

Weak ass nigga for president... I am crying both tears of laughter and sorrow

Attached: 1517941681550.gif (360x346, 170K)

Well our current president was foreign minister in the last administration hmmmmmmmmmmmm really makes me think and also afraid