Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this.

Attached: B8CE92E0-B125-4166-9860-E78C7F4CD339.jpg (1242x1622, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FT3CLYhrCyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>stop hardworking white people
>stop the leeching brown people
sage

Other races look out for their own. We should too. I don't see how anyone could disagree with that.

what is there to defend? the stopping of hardworking white farmers genocide?
in all fields

i hate liberals with such a fiery passion. i cant even put into words how much i hate these people

White South Africans are compatible, while hajjis, somalis and chinese are not

South Africa is lost.

Press S

Attached: 1517260885650.png (982x998, 456K)

It would be a tragedy to force japan to take white south african immigrants because of the culture clash

culturally compatible hard working people with european roots immigrating to a country is completely different than people with zero origins in common with the destination country looking for gibs

There is no magic soil

Yeah. I denfend that.

is he retarded? he thought we just didnt want the ports full of boats or something?

Scrapping the White Australia policy was a mistake

whites are actually getting murdered by niggers

yes animals

youtu.be/FT3CLYhrCyA

3 year old...fuckin niggers

Attached: 6ee.jpg (680x661, 58K)

All humans are animals. Now we are not sure if blacks are humans though but we are both animals.

One could say that their savagery is a product of not having a harsh natural selection like we did but they were probably entirely different from the start.

One must understand that science has been wrong several times. We actually have no clue how modern humans came to be and if our differences can be simplified into races or are we just different species.

1.) The brown boat people from Browtopia left due to economic migration.
2.) The white people from SA are being killed and having their land stolen because of the color of their skin.

> refugee
>n.
>One who flees in search of refuge, as in times of war, political oppression, or religious persecution.

Which one does "refugee" apply to?

im sorry i ever doubted australia. im sorry i ever called australia non-white

>you racist, how could you care about the unnecessary shedding of blood! Muh based afro-niggers aren't hurting anyone! Don't read the news!
It's like pottery, you know?

No excuses are needed.

White migrants are on average far superior to Africans which the jew plans to import. Anyone who is sane should know that.

Racial differences are so huge that even importing white druggies is better than importing blacks. You can sort out white trash and have a non violent 90IQ hard worker. With a black you have at best 80IQ agressive savage

Make this idiot more useful. Flip him upside down and use him to clean public washrooms.

Attached: Toilet brush head.jpg (170x157, 7K)

>it’s about stopping brown people
Yes it is, why is that bad? Why is it GOOD that white countries are becoming brown?
You drive white men into a corner, you’re going to regret it. If they’d just let whites live in their countries peacefully, the coming genocide would’ve been avoided.

stopping the boats was for two reasons, neither of which apply here
1. crossing vast oceans on leaky boats to get here was resulting in thousands drowning at sea, defeating any humanitarian purpose
2. australia is a sovereign nation and wants to be able to control its (very generous) immigration rate - asylum seekers must apply through official programs, not pay people smugglers and jump the queue

South Africans are part of the Commonweath, Syria is fucking not.

Saffers are more like Aussies than fucking mujahadeen

Cunt yank not getting it.
Based Yank getting it.

I have relatives in Australia and i told a relative of mine about South Africans.

They told me they deserve to be kicked out of a black mans land. Then i asked them how would they feel if our relatives in Australia were kicked out and they were speechless.

were they slovenian? how can a slovenian be pozzed, it seems nigh impossible

>Which one does "refugee" apply to?

Haven't you learned anything from the Euro situation?

Refugees -> migrants
Migrants = refugees

Usual lefty word games and now we're stuck in a position where neither term is really defined and people talk about "fleeing war" when the majority of people who came and are coming here are from stable countries and pass two dozen other stable countries to get here.
It's the immigrant / illegal immigrant conflation in the US.

Yes they were Slovenian. My relatives living in Australia are degenerates too.
I don't know what happend.

One is a faggot and the other fucks nonwhites even though she is blonde blue eyed and upper middle class.

>Hardworking white people

Everyone works but the vacant lot

>It's the immigrant / illegal immigrant conflation in the US.

Like you said, this is more lefty word games. They're not illegal or undocumented migrants/refugees. They're illegal aliens and they have to go back regardless of what age they were when they got here. As far as I'm concerned, they should their ass kicked back harder if they've been here longer. If they migrated legally, then more power to them unless they were Obama refugee transplants. Fuck that guy.

South African farmers literally started the country. The 50 gorillion niggers there voluntarily emigrated to enjoy the fruit of the white man’s labor.

But yes. Even ignoring the legitimate ancestral claims that the Afrikaners have to the land, they’re genetically better people than the niggers. Fucking deal with it, faggot.

Those people are actually going to be persecuted by the majority and government and should be granted refuge. You're not a refugee just because your country is poor.

>jewfro
>beard

Just another cuck

>it seems nigh impossible
what are you talking about slovenes are not even real people history is not knowing them
just stupid hungarians