WE DONT WANT THESE FAGGOTS THEY MADE THEIR BED IN AFRICA THEY CAN GO TO HELL

WE DONT WANT THESE FAGGOTS THEY MADE THEIR BED IN AFRICA THEY CAN GO TO HELL.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png (2000x1333, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICgj03-Jo0Y&feature=youtu.be&t=7302
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>didnt know the aussies let their pet abbos use the digital shitbox
learn something new every day

Honestly, I feel for them user. I wish there was a way to help them. We did it for the IRA here in Boston. As far as them fleeing, not possible with their population. They either fight or they'll inevitably die. Malema hasn't minced words in this regard. He wants them dead and he wants their land.

Attached: a771258a74f41368e0046b250c1b37ba.jpg (1400x1506, 1.92M)

Attached: 1501568577541.png (982x998, 456K)

>abbos
>literate

you'd be surprised what you can get a well trained animal to do

Help us save South Africa from the blacks and you won't have to take in refugees.

There is a group on discord that is actually making tentative plans or so they say.

Fuck you, im coming to Australia to fuck your women and take your job

Yup, join up

gg/FwUrWG

t. Chang

How bad is it there user? You plan on fleeing?

Attached: d393fafa20c9c6e7e59dcab6c552e23a.jpg (520x792, 76K)

no, we did this to them by forcing them to give up apartheid, it's all the West's fault

Attached: 1479178232914.jpg (1672x818, 620K)

I would only let them in if they proved they never voted for niggers or nigger lovers.

Yeah, I am with you on that.

Attached: 1513569902236.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

>join the honeypot goy!
wut

Didn't like half of them already fuck off to Perth in the 90s?

sauce?

We don’t want them either. It’s not like we have quotas to fill so let’s take SA refugees, o don’t want ANY immigrants

Probably Africa Addio

Attached: Adios Nig.webm (316x234, 389K)

Your near future

Attached: 1521003172707.jpg (400x534, 48K)

what was his endgame?

Attached: aaa112233.jpg (382x267, 28K)

Dont listen to this ALP/Greens/LNP shill.

You guys are welcome.

It is from Africa Addio

youtube.com/watch?v=ICgj03-Jo0Y&feature=youtu.be&t=7302

Around 2:01:40

go back to china subhuman pajeet

We have our own issues here. We are stressed to the max. They need to stay and fight.

You shut your filthy little mouth cunt or I'll ship you over to Mogadishu myself

nah i've got dual citizenship (EU passport). also a degree in engineering. i don't need handouts or sympathy from any person/country. the only reason i'm still here is to fight for independence for the Cape which is not black land. whites lived in the Cape for 120 years before encountering Xhosa tribes at the Fish river (eastern cape). whites and khoisan can actually do this as most of them hate the blacks just as much

They’ve got to be red-pilled right?

They’ve got first hand proof of niggers stealing from them, how can they not be?

Do they hate Blacks? can you provide more information on this, I am interested to learn

Go burn in an oven you fucking miserable Jew.

You are beyond triggered.

You are UL-UL-UL-ULTRATRIGGERED!!!~~~

>WHERE'S WALLACE, STRANG?

Attached: WheresWallaceStrang.jpg (640x360, 21K)

yeah there are several reasons for this. khoisan/coloureds were opressed by british, afrikaners and now blacks/anc. our current quotas in sport, business etc are enforced everywhere equally. national demographics are obviously mostly black, then whites, coloureds, indians etc. except in the Cape 50% is coloured, 30% white and 20% black.
this causes that most of them are still without jobs or housing and blacks are getting all the handouts disproportionally here in the Cape. so they're jelly and feel as much betrayed by the blacks as by the whites. their origins are white and khoisan (which are a different race from the bantus). they mostly speak afrikaans. anc has also driven out afrikaans from most schools and all universities already. so there they feel just as oppressed as whites now. the western cape is now run by the DA (democratic alliance) which does what any average government should do. so the cape's economy and whole system is still somewhat intact compared to the rest of SA. this has caused busloads of blacks from other parts of SA and even Zim etc to come here because it's better here. as i said our welfare system actually gives these people thousands of houses every year. but now because of quotas, coloureds that have been on housing lists for more than 20 years see blacks coming from other parts and get a house within a month. some of them then just sell the houses and go back to where they came from

Attached: qmpqggbxopl01.jpg (501x460, 40K)

PREPARED TO GET /BLEACHED/ ABBO!

thanks, that's all good to know!

I'll have to find this in English, interesting documentary. Thank you user.

From what it sounds like, you whites have the potential manpower, but not enough weapons and not enough are willing to fight. What is the end result? A few fight to the death, few flee and most get slaughtered?

also some anc minister publicly said that coloureds should be spread around the country so there's an equal percentage of them in every province, which they obviously didn't take well.

i believe a Cape republic is actually realistic as 70 to 80% of the Cape's population is discriminated against by the current laws. the funny thing is the blacks from Zim, etc that come to the Cape all vote DA and not ANC. i'd say a big percentage of them also hate the SA blacks, as when they come here and open small shops, etc the SA blacks riot against them for taking away their land/money/jobs/whatever

As a leftist, I support increasing the intake of South Africans over Chinese and Indians in Australia's generous skilled immigration program (the same that Dutton and his supporters want to cripple), but I'm opposed to South Africans being fast-tracked to humanitarian visas, as there are people in far more dangerous situations that need priority. South Africans should enter the queue if they genuinely feel threatened, but no skipping the queue.

>swarm the beach like rats
>None of the blacks actually swimming

Attached: atleast i still have muh constitution.jpg (320x293, 39K)

>t. chink
They have actually been there longer than white people have been in australia.

yeah we definitely have the manpower but i don't think anyone will actually fight with weapons. there is a small independence movement here that wants to hold a referendum for secession. all they need is 50+1 votes to do it. if it happens it will obviously force the ANC's hand. they won't and can't intervene with military as our army is literally falling apart (overweight, lazy, 30 to 40% are HIV positive, no working equipment etc) and i think they don't want to isolate themselves internationally, SA needs foreign capital to do anything as the government is too deep in debt and has no reserves

Dude, dont be like that, you know that the Abbo Uprising™ is coming. You will need help.

Attached: AbboPill.png (571x484, 118K)

So basically you have a pressure cooker that is ready to explode over there? I see that the farmers have plans to flee, as a lot of them have no means to defend themselves. Naturally, all of you can't flee the country. It's just impossible with the amount of numbers you have.

yes that's the basic gestalt. my hope is that the Cape can get independence which would cause expats and whites from the rest of SA to all move back to the Cape. the independence movement is still small and has been obscure for a long time, but with the land expropriation the support in the last weeks has already increased dramatically. realistically they only need 10 to 20% of votes to force the DA into a coalition with them if they want to retain the province and could then demand a referendum

What a mess. I knew a guy who was a cop in SA. Came here, started a counter surveillance company, failed and non he's a PMC of sorts to some telecommunications exec. I really need to hit him up if his email hasn't changed. I really hope you guys achieve a semblance of peace there, but it's looking pretty doubtful. Well at least according to our media.

>WE DONT WANT THESE FAGGOTS
It's not like they're allowed to go home.

They're not Dutch, they disconnected all ties.

the media obviously exaggerates a lot of stuff but yes things are pretty bleak here. another thing that has been slowly developing is more and more blacks (the small educated middle class moslty) turning away from the ANC when they see how a proper administration in the Cape works and then compare it to the rest of the country. DA also won elections in Pretoria, Johannesburg and Nelson Mandela Bay. that is one of the reasons why the Anc is becoming even more radical and racist than it was, it's the only way they can keep the dumb masses voting for them with propaganda and still blaming apartheid for all their crimes and failures

>30 to 40% are HIV positive
How do you allow your military to get like that? "Not having any terminal diseases" is pretty much the last requirement they give up on.

How does that compare to the general population.

Shit, well from an outsiders perspective, it does seem like you guys will have to not only defend yourselves, but get proactive. I can't see how violence won't escalate to that point. Also, yeah, no shit. How the fuck does it get so bad where 40% of the military have communicable diseases.

they actually tried to keep them out but it was ruled illegal by some court (constitutional court probably). i don't know what the current stats are for the whole population. but yeah that's what happens when you have a ruling party that tells people to take a shower after sex to prevent HIV. but then when the ANC fat cats need medical help themselves they go to the private hospitals. we had a minister that got 2 organ transplants, both because of alcoholism, and both times only allowed white surgeons to treat him

go to the leddit...seems like a lot are as stupid as our white americans

Fuck off, Chang.

sorry was one transplant but got readmitted to hospital and died. sometimes, only sometimes there's justice here

It's still disgusting regardless. Have they not learned anything from Rhodesia. The west completely betrayed them and look how that turned out.

you know if you had just killed all your natives, like we did, you wouldn't be having any of these problems?

You have the chance to shitpost a meme into reality. Pic related is a fucking African American.

Attached: charlize-theron.jpg (3500x2362, 304K)

So when are you going to stop fingering your assholes and start taking actions against the black government?

Chink Chong to you too bing bong.

Fuck off Waleed.

I keep waiting for an email to ensile in the SAA. ill be in SA fighting for farms 500x b4 ill be fight in syria or Russia.

Is there anything I can do to contribute to Boers' survival?

She's liberal as shit and adopted niglets, she may as well be. Hell, she literally asked for the implied sex scene with Idris Elba's character when she was doing Prometheus.

I wish I remembered the site. Maybe another user has a link. There is a group that is accepting care packages, money, basically anything.

SA Bros can we come over and fight in Rhodesia 2.0?

Attached: 1519067884817.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

Attached: really scared CIA girl.gif (500x299, 901K)

yes i know, and today i have to read and hear that the Boers committed genocide and crimes in the past

the west and the apartheid government. they stopped helping Rhodesia and thought it would somehow cause SA to be left alone

idiot

Attached: disdainforchocolade.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>Implying the world didn't make them hand over their government to niggers
Ya fucking cunt.

Well if the Aussie cunts don't want you, we'll have you.
We fucking owe you for helping fuck up apartheid over a bloody rugby tour.
Could do with some fresh white blood in our steadily chinking gene pool

That's not even their flag Australian faggot. This is their real flag. And they're welcome in Canada. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: south_africa_1928-1994.png (594x396, 1K)

>they're welcome in canada
with our current PM, they'll probably be the last people welcomed here

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL

Demoralization shill spotted.

Whites earned their clay in Africa, built a civilization out of darkness.

It can be rebuilt, but it must be defended. They want whites out of Africa.

Sooner have them here than you, kaffa

t. Faggot Melbourne soyboi racemixer

Referendum can work, it almost worked in Catalonia.

Land seizure demonstrations can bring good optics to an independence vote and movement.

fuck off cunt

On behalf of all aussies. White south africans are welcome.

not possible???

anything is possible, we can airlift a few million out of that shithole, we could do it in a month if we really wanted too

What's the matter, chink? Will it set back your invasion effort a few years?

You're a nasty piece of work. Pure poison. I notice you don't answer when you're asked your ethnicity.
If you're that abo guy I think I've told you in the past I've got nothing against you for that, but as an individual you suck Emu dick.

Attached: IMG_2871.jpg (450x769, 66K)

Demoralizing shill leaf spotted

Why leave? African clay can be secured

Nah, it would take a lot longer and this isn't even in stone yet. They are proposing it. This shit is suppose to really pop off soon and it's going to be genocide.

Traitorous whites will be their undoing. Take care of those first, for any chance of success.

Are you implying he isn't right? You surrendered a war you didn't even fight in the 90s, you're a domino that never should have fallen.

Going to Africa for some war sounds better.
If Blacks take SA then the browns will take North America for their "land reform".
Blacks have the entire Caribbean, so whites can have a chunk of Africa