What was Sup Forums like on the night of the Paris attacks in November 2015? I wish I had been here when that happened

What was Sup Forums like on the night of the Paris attacks in November 2015? I wish I had been here when that happened

Attached: image.png (698x400, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLa9kPFhALE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gml0vE2LT-U
youtube.com/watch?v=L_9A0mhDPUY
youtu.be/gLFyNUNBMJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mossad

undoubtedly the most metal concert in history

diversity is beautiful

Same as always

Attached: fijfio551.jpg (1255x295, 53K)

Gay disco in US was funnier. Someone post the video of the guy self-fellating supposedly minutes before.

You lefties are so heartless

Pretty much crusade mode.

>let the bodies hit the floor

Nothing too out of the ordinary, Sup Forums was chimping the fuck out as usual, the Kommandos were arguing about what weapons could have dealt more damage.

Based Mossad. Goyim still think 80IQ sand nogs do this shit.

Report says the would sodomize gays, cut their dicks off and stuff them in their homo mouths. Also women would get stabbed in the pucci.

this

For this and Manchester and Westminster and my own personal reasons, I'll never forgive Muslims for this shit.

>Went to movies with some friends
>Get back at like 10
>Roommate asks if I like the Eagles of Death Metal
>"Yeah why"
>"Well their show in Paris got shot up"
Spent the next couple hours watching news, nothing too special

Every time I hear about a dead one I smile

Watching the news with shock, sorta sickly hoping it will be big in a morbid sort of way.

The French are the only European nation to really tackle the Islamic extremist problem. They have murdered quiet a few Westerners in Iraq and have subdued a lot the Islamists in Africa quiet well.

The Anglophone media is very poor a reporting it though.

What did the Swedes, Germans and Brits do? The Brits leave it to Yanks as usual

The usual happening threads and laughing at france

it was pretty good but the event itself was sickening. orlando was better because it was fags who died instead of people so it was just hilarious

>that twitter post the one gay who died posted of his cum stained stained underwear saying "farted out last nights load"

Attached: 1517306608396.jpg (600x532, 51K)

It was full on Deus Vult

Nothing special but it gave more legitimacy to the Deus Vult meme

Attached: 1492344833627.jpg (596x596, 60K)

i like to remember that time my uncle demolished an entire muslim apartment block (100+ people) with a shoulder fired missile in afghanistan.

Attached: 75745754457.png (246x236, 74K)

Not even Muslims can top your uncles bants

Attention NATO Allies!
Macron, May & Merkel better have a backup plan.
The American people believe Trump is compromised, so everything on that phone call went straight to Putin for counter-action planning.
Please have MI6, DGSE & BND deal directly with CIA.
Thank you for your attention.

I think thats back when we were neo Crusaders lmao I had forgotten

lots of happening threads and attempting to redpill normies on twitter, it's been memory holed

Mossad would put knives into womens vaginas?

>100 kdr
>used noob tube all match

Attached: 57637645345656.png (713x611, 26K)

The memes with the truck were better desu.

I wish I checked Sup Forums when it happened, did the guy who set off firecrackers near the candle vigil go to jail?

dumb frogposter

2015? fuck, I feel old... I remember that day like yesterday, Sup Forums lit up like a christmass tree. The usual happened, 100x repeat threads and shill/slide threads in between. Nothing too special, not even many screen caps around.

Why were there so many Muslim attacks in Europe there in 2014-2015? It was almost every month there for a while, but thankfully not much the last year or so.

Blaming the Jews and sucking up to Muslims, as usual.

Attached: illustration-from-gullivers-voyage-to-the-flying-island-or-rock-of-C305JP.jpg (1300x1147, 470K)

>thankfully

>le based muzzies
fuck off lauren

Called it.

It doesn't seem that long ago. God, I'm getting fucking old.

bataclan was owned by Jews and was sold shortly before this believe

Everyone was actually pretty sympathetic and everyone was pissed. It was the closest to plebbit it's ever been, as in people were telling the frogs they were sorry. It was pretty shitty.

I wouldn't know, I was in a hospital holding my dead grandfather's hand. He died of cardiac arrest around 4am EST the morning after the attacks.
My family dog died an exact week earlier too.

Attached: sads.jpg (300x200, 18K)

granddad btfo

Fuck off

Eagles of Death Metal singer claims that the Muslim security disappeared moments before the attack, there have also been rumors or grotesque torture of the people killed.

Also, when the driver was caught a long time later in Molenbeek or whatever it's called in Belguim, he had been living there openly as the most wanted man in Europe and none of the filthy god damn muslims there reported him.

I was watching a live news broadcast in France at the time they got him. He'd been injured in a raid and was in the local hospital. There was a row of kitted up cops with angry police dogs guarding the entrance to the hospital. A huge crowd of angry neighborhood muslims had gathered and were throwing bottles and shit at the cops. The news didn't mention that but they showed it. The whole neighborhood had turned out at the terrorist's capture... to yell at the cops.

Europe is fucked.

The Bataclan attack is the most horrible of the Western ISIS attacks, IMO. It's a perfect example of the slaughter they will bring to an unarmed populace. It's still deadlier than the deadliest mass shootings in America and I always bring it up to anti gun coworkers and friends when they start their shit. France has gun laws that make Michael Bloomberg cum in his pants.

Attached: bernie tattoos.jpg (789x381, 87K)

Muslim detected.

Attached: 602C2B2C-34A3-4D10-B254-52473B21DA80.gif (350x233, 348K)

Damn, french wine definitely gets you wasted

That's the night I started posting here.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

Sup Forums exploded. i was trembling for something like 14 hours reading Sup Forums that night & morning. happenings are exciting, but not in a good way.

also it was was ahead of the news

>He'd been injured in a raid and was in the local hospital. There was a row of kitted up cops with angry police dogs guarding the entrance to the hospital. A huge crowd of angry neighborhood muslims had gathered and were throwing bottles and shit at the cops.
wew, I've never heard that before

youtube.com/watch?v=JLa9kPFhALE

Isis was at it’s peak, now not so interesting to join them for islamists.

>that one fag who locked the exit and talked about how the shooter was banging on the door but he barred it shut to keep him in
>next day reports came in that about a dozen dead were slumped against a locked exit door

Check the flag retard he wasn't killed in the attacks.
I mean I missed all coverage and didn't even know about the attacks until like 6pm the day after.

>can someone tell me what Sup Forums was like in 2015
that’s how you know this place is a dump now

Does anyone have the straya bants screencap where he said he found it distasteful to cover the bodies with the french flag?

im still mad about this

The police waited outside for HOURS and this shit got less news than a school shooting.
I heard many of them had their genitals cut off. I don't know how true it is
Either way, I consider this night the death of the west, Unironically. If we won't fight back after that we never will - we have been defeated and Islam will win, in the end.
It's not what I want but it's true.

aye, i was just bantering. rip anons grandad and dog

Is the best you can do to honor the victims is to play a nigger song, rapped by an arab nonetheless?? I assume you're not actually French.

That was the fag club shooting

interesting post
do you glow in the dark or prefer vodka?

:)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gml0vE2LT-U

youtube.com/watch?v=L_9A0mhDPUY

While it was happening the news was just rolling on them standing there for a long, long time and the crowd was fucking pissed. Here are a couple little clips I found showing some of them.

just my true thoughts m8, I'm authentic as they come.

Sup Forums was like Reddit that day it was embarrassing

>If we won't fight back after that we never will - we have been defeated and Islam will win, in the end.
I remember the next day, a couple of nationalists walked into a plaza with a banner and they were shouted down and booed. I couldn't believe it. Supposedly military enlistment was the highest it had ever been though.

kek, this
the people tweeting the pic about the guy sucking his dick before the attack witzh the caps"this is my friend has onayone seen him" in the #

It was pro-France for the first time in history; basically the facebook flag circlejerk but with more niggardry

Nah, there just hasn't been any happenings on that scale for a while.

Fucking unbelievable, thanks.

the post is too perfectly crafted
>make the reader identify with sender
>question national authorities
>hyperbole
>demoralization
>make reader identify again with sender
if you legit no spook or shill, chapeau.

I guess you'll never know ;)

Regardless, what am I shilling for anyway? Anger against muslims?

Actually, yes. I am shilling that.

choke on a hot dog

I posted some infographics about Jews owning the place and selling it on the 9/11 anniversary 2 months before the attack and then they started brigading the 8chaim thread with pictures of cats and gore.

Oh and the Eagles of death metal was in on the psyop too

>Someone post the video of the guy self-fellating supposedly minutes before.
top kek, that shit was 10/10 but I can't find it

Attached: 1486697006505.gif (245x230, 871K)

I was following the threads over the course of the event and I was genuinely emotionally fucked up by the event for weeks afterwards. It completely killed off any sympathy I have for Muslims and essentially radicalized me against them and their leftist enablers.

>The lead singer of band was forced to apologise and had events cancelled for his "islamophobia" in an interview he gave talking about the attack.
>Faggot teenagers are given unlimited exposure by the media to espouse the dismantling of the US Constitution
This is the age we live in.

I'm not blackpilled in the sense that I think the future is hopeless, but I am blackpilled in the sense that I genuinely believe that is inevitable that millions of people will die in the near future that didn't have to.

Pretty surreal to see urban warfare in the streets of Paris. Like the Troubles but between civilizations instead of nations. Even down to the part where the guy who fled could disappear into a "friendly" neighborhood, much like prods or taigs have their own enclaves that paramilitarys can blend into

Also iirc Hollande started dropping bombs in Syria. It also kicked off two years of France being in a State of Emergency

people were pissed off, that was a bretty big happening. Fucking shitskins.

france is in a perpetual state of emergency. those provisions were made permanent in french law.
macron, for all intents and purposes, has the political power of a dictator.

funny how those "isis terrorist" dropped their passports lol.

whole thing reeks of mossad job.

yes, dropping bombs on the syrian government, the only ones actually fighting ISIS.

Attached: amerimuttslmao.png (2257x1268, 2.25M)

it was only just over two years ago

People like you are fucking awful because you hate kikes to the point of being muslim apologists. Do you really think it takes the mossad to slaughter a bunch of people, and sand niggers are gud bois who dindu nuffin? Give me a fucking break, you can blame the US and the kikes by way of funding ISIS and allowing them to exist, but to say the planned the massacres is just fucking delusional.

Attached: 1490219445338.jpg (636x508, 54K)

unironically jealous of ur uncle

Attached: thumbsupmega.gif (220x220, 3.58M)

youtu.be/gLFyNUNBMJY

Attached: 1520198582418.jpg (620x607, 46K)

does anyone remember the interview on the news where the french guy said he wished he had his gun with him?

Thoughts and prayers. Light the Eiffel Tower up like th French flag. #cucked

Attached: Arthur_ArthursBigHit001.png (1920x1080, 782K)

>almost nobody can reply because everyone is new
Stupid reddit newfags.
There was a rolling sticky where people echo-chambered the same opinions for 10 hours. That was it. This information wasn't disclosed that day because the government didn't want the people to be outraged, so it ended up being discovered in a hearing that happened like a year after the event.

>2015 was 3 years ago

Attached: -U7H_i8go1ujxuC0QSHl9l0z33cYdoi7cwV_RQh97Lg.png (1024x575, 817K)

Attention NATO Allies!
Macron, May & Merkel better have a backup plan.
The American people believe Trump is compromised, so everything on that phone call went straight to Putin for counter-action planning.
Please have MI6, DGSE & BND deal directly with CIA.
Thank you for your attention.

Attached: Putin.jpg (400x320, 19K)

It was funny

Attached: 1517418448062.jpg (480x339, 13K)

Attached: keksimus.jpg (200x211, 10K)

Oi mate you have heartless asshole license

what

>user who used firecrackers at the "We are not afraid #ReligionOfPeace" gathering 1 day after the Paris attack and caused a stampede

Attached: 1446499235018.png (393x314, 13K)

GO
BACK
NEWFAG

Like they had time for that

Attached: 1490207427924.png (796x583, 606K)

This was from the London Bridge knife attack actually. My bad