Why do you think a Jewish God is is the one true God and not the European pagan gods?

Why do you think a Jewish God is is the one true God and not the European pagan gods?

Attached: odin.gif (1024x1000, 234K)

What's the difference?

If European pagan gods were genuine, it’d be them who’d have prevailed not Lord. But He has won.

shut up varg

God started out being "the Jewish God", but Jesus is /OurGod/.

in the beginning he liked to burst faggots into pillars of fire and crush his enemies with plagues. now we love one another and do what is right, not because of laws, but because it is right.

Attached: 1514691953791.jpg (640x401, 69K)

Bump: Reminder christianity is an offshoot of Judiac thinking

Attached: JesusIsTheCube.png (1510x560, 830K)

why do you fuck trees. why do you swallow kike propaganda and regurgitate it in various ways. nice faggot flag. what is the blade part of it for? you made it out of the trees you have sex with. is it to make trannies out of men like your baphomet by chance? how many have you raped or thrown in the furnace? molech whore. youre an abortion. vomited forth from the lands

One is an infinite eternal and ultimate entity that humans cannot even begin to fathom.

The others are literally just average people with neet superpowers.

thanks for creating israel. also. the greek word for cross. is "pole". you CANNOT make a cube out of a pole in any way shape or form

Attached: 1520840066263.jpg (846x945, 221K)

Reminder: Modern Jews are apostates.

Your demon isn't called God.
>god.
= GODIN
=ODIN
=WOTAN
=GODI
=GOTHS
=GOTTI
=OD

YOUR BIBLE HEAVENLY FATHER IS CALLED EL, ELOHIM, EL SHADDIA, JEHOVA!

YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE THE CUBE LARPING CHRISTKEKS!

DRINK THE BLOOD
EAT THE FLESH
OF THE SACRIFICED JESUS!
#SPIRITCOOKING

Attached: spirit cooking 4.jpg (700x1079, 99K)

VALHALLAAAAAAAAH

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and i beheld a rider on a white horse and so forth and so on. and i beheld the old serpent from the garden. and so forth and so on.
jew star means dick vagina. Christ was born immaculately. had nothing to do with vaginas so as to maintain the enmity between the seeds caused by the hybridisation. ironic nazis were closet fags AND judens. judens hate only gays and nobody else does anything about them. the anti gay "muslim" posters going up on the anti jew made anti gay st patrick's day. hadrian having wiped them out too. a faggot

Attached: 56433756.jpg (600x865, 103K)

JEHOVA, EL

To the Nordics he was called Yimir and GOdin slayed him to make the world.

Attached: israelite-sacrifice.jpg (800x585, 118K)

in our image refers to the sons of God. to angels. youre fallen. there is no spirit cooking. it's a ransom. you will die in your sins and be thrown in a furnace. just like you did with YOUR kids and idolatrised. Christ is not created. God creates with His voice. youre disgusting. you CANNOT save yourself. go suck more baby wangs

Attached: 18b60c10dc84378e21129aee74692ccb.jpg (736x1226, 140K)

abba means God the father. youre talking to a hair splitting Herodian of the line of Cain. tubal cain and so forth. all seeing eye is a divine vagina. he will NOT want to discuss his shekinah hoax with you

Jesus worship originated in Rome as the same as jupiter worship against Satan who is saturn, worshipped on sabbath day aka Saturn's day Saturday.

The people living in Israel back then were not the same blood as today and Jesus is not a jew as you know them.

Jesus was staunchly against Jewish practice of user and their sick child sacrifices and was very critical of the jews. He was basically hitler 1.0

He dindu nuffin wrong. And when in doubt remember if the jews slander someone in their media, that person was probably a good guy, and there's no one they hate more than jesus

He's the eagle and the lightning, our God

Call him Thor if it makes you feel better

>JEHOVA, EL
>To the Nordics he was called Yimir and GOdin slayed him to make the world.

FATHER OF THE HEAVENS

HEAVENLY FATHER

Child eater

Child sacrificer

SATURN

FATHER OF THE gods/angels/jewsus!

Attached: saturn jesus father.jpg (1314x2031, 936K)

I don't worship forms and functions of creation, rather I worship the Creator. If for some reason I stop living in and for the Gospel I will simply take up Theravada Buddhism. I have ruled out polytheism and pantheism entirely, though I still find it fascinating to read about from a historical and academic perspective.

because, aside from the names and a few small changes in detail, they're basically the same as Canaanite gods.
They all practiced human sacrifice, human torture, worshiped Nature.
Why go back to those barbaric times?

Christcucks will defend this

B-but muh jebus

Attached: 1518907663203.jpg (960x672, 78K)

exactly, Lord Vishnu has a billion followers

Christ IS the sabbath
youre snakes and vipers with forked tongue. get out zog and synagogue of satan. sons of the devil. Christ was white. and not a kike. fuck yourself pharisee. you think youre a levitical priest. and that order doesnt even exist anymore. and then you worship and have sex with frogs and stormy daniels. fucking grabbems pedo commie sodomites. your larping days are over. your ouija board meme conjuring days are over. nice loss yesterday in pennsylvania

Homosexual Templars get the rope too!

Your father is the child sacrifice and that's why your daddy fucked you in the ass!

>YOU THINK YA HOT SHIT DON'T YAH Jesus!

t. Jesus's dad

Attached: anderson cooper cnn pedo Templars.jpg (2546x5601, 1.48M)

The Creator Elohim known as the "I AM", the Lord God of Heaven and Earth, Yahweh, kicked Odin's ass. And he isn't a "Jewish" God. He is the Lord God of all who used the Hebrews, possibly the most fucked up human beings in the history of human beings to bring the Messiah into the world. Modern Christ rejecting Jews are anti-Christs. Their insistence on rejecting the Messiah has cost them dearly. God has hardened their hearts to the truth (all encompassing truth, not just the truth of Christ). they are doomed to live as pariah and outcasts serving the god of this world (Lucifer) until the end of all time and the great and terrible Day of the Lord.

Europeans had a concept of a "creator God", from where all streams from, watching above all. "Waralda", the ancient one, the who who is mightier than we are, the first ancestor and so on. Other people's had similar concepts. The tought of the "true God" being a teaching of "benevolent jews" to our "ignorant" ancestors seems fallacious to me, as is the whole "monotheism"/"polytheism" duality psy-op.

A lot of the "conversion process" and imposition of dogma and universalism and it's subjugation of europe was the process of keeping this knowledge to a small secretive "shadowy elite", removing them from the more broader masses of european people, while destroying and deturping their history and knowledge...

>DEUS
>DESU

Christianity is European paganism disguised as Messianic judaism though

Attached: God empress Melania.jpg (640x480, 60K)

>Jesus was staunchly against Jewish practice of user and their sick child sacrifices
YEAH

His daddy sacrificed him lol! The devil told him not too and gave him a choice to become king. Instead Jesus was a good Hollywood puppet boy.

LOL

Jesus is GOAT

Attached: sacrificed goat.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

People who try and strip Christianity of it's Israelite political, cultural, and religious origins are simply deluded. The people this post is poking fun at are not Christians, they are white nationalists who simply find the aesthetics of ye old Catholicism appealing along with Templar warrior culture. They're not Christians.

gone. not doing this shit. i always say they were closeted. im sick of talking about my dick. the illuminati bans us and women because their number one god is a goddess. sounds and looks like (((YOU))). and not me. even jew stars mean dick pussy. nothing to do with me. or Christ. only those who killed God would hate God and Christ like that. it only makes sense. kike. pedo. and Christ killer. mmm. baby dick blood. periods. and adrenochrome. blood libel mmm. youre not of shem. youre not judeans. youre not israelites. go fuck pears and women and trees and frogs and be adulterous kikes. i dont care. ive married Christ. is that gay?

Could someone give me the context on this art ?
why are they fighting americans ?

Attached: 1510461537155.jpg (650x622, 54K)

Yeah but then why did the Jews kill Jesus out of pure blasphemous rage and all of his followers for decades? Jesus shit all over the Jews and literally said their bloodline means nothing because they are the sons of lies (interbreeding)

I accept Christ because all of my pagan forefathers willingly converted. That's why. Why would I know better than my fathers?

youre the devil. he is your daddy.

Attached: 852933.jpg (896x948, 147K)

thanks bibi

>anthropomorhpising god
this is how i know you are just a fanatic and didn't find your faith through contemplation

the pageantry and decoration is pagan
the belief and morals are christian

paganism is very amoral

>DEUS
hurrrrr durrrr

WHO IS ZEUS?

Fucking child sacrifice jew worshipers. Zues defeated Jesus's daddy but Jesus died like a virgin sacrifice LOLOL!!

>only those who killed God would hate God
You mean (((Christians))), faggot?

>god.
= GODIN
=ODIN
=WOTAN
=GODI
=GOTHS
=GOTTI
=OD

DRINK THE BLOOD
EAT THE FLESH
OF THE SACRIFICED JESUS!
#SPIRITCOOKING

Attached: Zues ORDER Nation Blood Soil.jpg (262x192, 8K)

No one has ever even tried to convince me that paganism is true.
I wonder why.

Attached: The Holy Shroud.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

#metzitzah_b'peh

*Catholicism is European paganism disguised as Christianity. "Messianic Judaism" is really an accurate label for the core of what Christianity truly is.

nope

Shroud of Turin is a Templar meme lol! You fucking baby fucker. SEE BABY FUKER

Attached: christ conciousness.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Makes no sense, Jews killed Christ because he WASN'T preaching Israelite teachings

raise the dead, faggot

>anthropomorphizing God is bad

Attached: 9FBBBC57-DCCF-45F3-91AA-CC6A5D13E656.jpg (333x326, 25K)

funny how you leave out the Canaanite god of thunder.

Great refutation.

>Born to late to explore the earth
>born to soon to explore the galaxy
>Born right in time to see the revival of the true European identity.

All Abrahamics on crosses, ZEUS VYLT!

it is
>this roller skate is God
this

>using human pride to dictate god's characteristics and motivations
>good
okay

So what is it you believe? I'm genuinely curious.

Catholics are pedo faggots who worship a fucking jewish rabbi, like user

Attached: 1521046511883.png (795x441, 570K)

circumcision is inward. Christ is the sabbath. which i already said. they fucking killed Him. wew lad. best buddies. he called them reptilians. kys

>anthropomorphizing God is bad
>god.
= GODIN
=ODIN
=WOTAN
=GODI
=GOTHS
=GOTTI
=OD

DRINK THE BLOOD
EAT THE FLESH
OF THE SACRIFICED JESUS!
#SPIRITCOOKING

Attached: spirit cooking 3.jpg (179x281, 7K)

>call no man rabbi

spam

Oh, okay then.

Attached: shill.png (1800x2000, 1.85M)

What an absolute shitshow of a thread, every single incoherent lunatic flooded in.

It's Odin at Ragnarok

Attached: ragnarok.jpg (1065x749, 289K)

So the Christian God is actually an Eldritch elder god?

yeah eh? couldnt even point to one let alone explain anything. fucking whiner

Jews killed Christ because he wasn't preaching *Post-Exilic Second Temple Pharisaic Israelite teachings.

Jesus is the penultimate Israelite. Or rather, what God originally intended for the Israelites.

>raise the dead, faggot
eat his flesh
feel his wounds
drink his blood

stop masterbating

Attached: zombie.jpg (199x253, 6K)

>6
>muh licorice gods

>Christ is bad
Typical hellbound faggot.

Attached: 27FFE355-C9D2-4A9C-BB01-1B0DFD8CFF18.jpg (850x480, 108K)

Attached: 0974491.jpg (1600x1200, 620K)

What are you talking about? I never disputed anything you've said here, or even mentioned them?

fuck yourself. this place is crusted in jew semen. hell is forever. you didnt do what i said. and blasphemed again. and you held a mirror up to yourself. a pedo blood sucking zombie vampire empty husk

He was one god, there are others, odin was actually a family name of god-king descendants and likely not even an actual god.

Attached: Statue-Of-Lord-Saturn.jpg (557x800, 112K)

BABY FUCKER

VIRGIN SACRIFICE

DRINK HIS BLOOD

Attached: serapis jesus coutnerpart.jpg (212x420, 40K)

>Gay christcuck trump hater

What the fuck am I seeing

>everyone I disagree with is some Serb I once saw...

It seems to bring the worse out of lunatic people and religious fanatics...

DRINK HIS BLOOD
VIRGIN BLOOD!

youre both garbage and liars. no man understands. imma go brush up on my stuff. you can keep being blinded and by vaginas. ffs one of you has a serpent flag. go check out the /fag/ thread or some shit

Attached: 9bcdc83d2c2616c6e0ba9bfcf853f000.jpg (600x832, 235K)

>Gay christcuck trump hater
Millenial Christianity

Attached: fag dike muslim jesus.jpg (658x1007, 784K)

Can you please make actual arguments please?
Every time a pagan makes a post its like I'm looking at scribblings from elementary school.

Attached: 1497065769378.png (745x814, 147K)

Not an argument.

Brush up on this one, leaf:
>Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

Attached: FE441479-C709-4666-A044-F6A4A4456E51.jpg (600x600, 227K)

>He is the Lord God of all who used the Hebrews, possibly the most fucked up human beings in the history of human beings to bring the Messiah into the world
So...an all powerful, omnipresent, infallible being chose the jews to bring his son into the world because he somehow needed to sacrifice himself to himself, to redeem the creatures he created from the ""sins"" that he already knew they'd commit, what with him being omniscient and omnipotent and all, even though he knew full well that later generations would commit even more ""sins"" and condemn themselves to the fiery inferno that he himself created to punish the imperfect beings that he gave free will to, even though he knew that giving them that free will would cause the vast majority of them to break his arbitrary laws even before he created them. And you know all this because you read it in a book, by various different authors, decades (sometimes centuries) apart, translated from hebrew into Greek and then into English by dozens of different people at different times, often leaving out whole parts, and most of which was supposedly written (by jews) ages before your hippy ""messiah"" was even allegedly born? And you seriously believe this shit?

the 144,000 are defiled by only women. why are you saying i like feminism or anything you post. or me. the only guy attacking all you demons. muh virgin blood muh divine femininity. you fucking kikes. lick my feet like youre destined to do. TRUMP IS A JEW DEGENERATE REFUGEE ANCHOR BABY AND WORSE. GOES TO BESTIALITY PARTIES. LIVES NEXT TO EPSTEIN

> OP is a faggot ready to sacrifice own tribes men because Odin demanded it
An you pagan keks claim to be superior to niggers

VIRGIN SACRIFICE
DRINK HIS BLOOD
BURN IN HELL
OR JOIN THE CUBE IN NEW (((JERUSALEM)))!

Attached: jesus legit.png (500x508, 135K)

only in their shit infested land, everywhere else they get BTFO by the one true religion

qadesh. temple whores. when repeated in deuteronomy it said no qadesh. as you layeth. i dont layeth them at all. order for PRIESTS that no longer exist. molech is right before that. isnt that right fucking freudian molech whore grabbems frogger sodomite. go lay strange broads and get pissed on outside your marriage. that you dont have. fornicator. youre not God. you aint shit. you arent even Christian. im your brother if you were and you wouldnt or shouldnt attack me. or the widowed or the barren. but you dont care. we outbreed you pedos anyways. aids infested mofos. david and jonathan. ruth. and naomi. the centurion. born eunuchs

>the 144,000 are defiled by only women
Faggot hates women and Trump.

Love Jewsus.

You must be a Priest.

Attached: 1422634264375.jpg (898x634, 362K)

>by the one true religion
YEssssssss the child sacrifice of Jehova

Attached: rabbi god.jpg (600x495, 128K)

Attached: 11264806_727151230741518_3049299465128512850_n.jpg (500x698, 80K)

How do I know you are brown and just practice Christianity because you have no other identity?

Attached: 0992265.jpg (436x442, 46K)

hi fags please grab my vaginas
>i can rape angels now because there's no female ones anyways but i say there are
the complete state of theology. needs more shekels. if you goyim are the baseline. i dont want to be "straight". never did though. from birth. proven. and youre all fags or degenerate antichrists. bye

By that logic we shouldn't be "neo-nazis" because the Soviets won... And Constantine and Maxentius weren't fighting over christianity, both sides were "pagan"...

But even the christian missionaries to Germania noted the virtue and morals of the people there. To say "paganism is amoral" is just a broader name-calling projection you do out of "partisanship"...

Again, this is a generalization, there was no "cult of Moloch" in Europe, these (and it's "rituals") are distinctive semitic practices, and even then, siding with the Jews over "muh evil canaanite" people doesn't sound much better, considering all the satanic activities of the yids. Even Hitler wrote in praise of the Phillistines, and called them "one of the many victims" of the genocidal kike in the "book of hate" (the Old Testament) - refer to "Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin". Also the claim they "worshipped nature" isn't entirely accurate, because you had, for instance, chthonic gods like Osiris, of the "underwold" and Anubis of the "afterlife", to name a few, and they also had a concept of God, as a supreme creator, but didn't ellaborate on this too much for a reason...

why are you a hybrid and ignore what my flag means

Kek. Stealing that one. Why do they always make rabbi yeshua look so effeminate and submissive?