Gintama Popularity Poll

Result of a most likely the last poll.

Fake, there is no way Shinpachi isn't in the 8th place.
Some things in the world can never change.

I think he was 9th once so thing will just balance out.

>Tsukki still in the top 10
And all is good in the world.

Yeah, and surprisingly Tae got up too. I was expecting Nobume.
Overall, pretty good result.

>Shinpatchi 7th
Gintama is officially ded.

Kagura deserved that Top five spot

Is this the happiest day in Shinpachi's life?

>Shinpachi 7th
You deserve it, my boy.

>Shinpachi
>not 8th
DELETE

>Tsukuyo still in top 10
She's gonna win that Gintokibowl I don't care if you fucks say it's not going to happen.

That aside, that's kinda impressive since she hasn't shown up a whole lot anymore right? And also, she was introduced so late into the story and she instantly became popular.

Silver x Gold is endgame.

>wacky comedy series with lots of toilet humor
>3d and 4th places taken by boring edgelords
What the fuck is wrong with Japs? I can understand such faggots being popular in stuff like Bleach and Naruto with their 2cool4school attitude, but who the hell reads Gintama for cool edgy prettyboys?

>Sogo
>boring edgelord

also,
>who the hell reads Gintama for cool edgy prettyboys

literally the majority of its fanbase

Rough translation

Top:
>The time has come for my "8th place pleasure"
Bottom text
>Nonono wait a sec... I'm "7th place" this time? The first time I raised my rank? Just when I spilled what's on my mind with great bravery? Isn't it stange that there's that "what a shame" atmosphere here?
>And so he's... even more blessed!

>3rd
>edgelord
I think you meant 8th. Sougo is at least funny.

This has gotta be some bullshit.

But congrats for staying in the top 10 at least, especially how much on a non character he is nowadays

truly

>Yamazaki on 11th
>Above Gorilla, Sakamoto, Kondo and both mascots
>Both mascots are 16th
Quite a surprise desu. Didn't expect so much love for Yamazaki

>I was expecting Nobume.
She is trash with no personality, it's a surprise she is not deadlast.

>3d and 4th places taken by boring edgelords
Eh, you don't know the existence of 'Fujoshi'?

As long as it's not Tae who will end up with Gintoki, then I'm good. Because Gorilla had been through too much shit to get her.
Also, I will fuckng mad if they're not end up together.

There has been no development for a long time now between them though.

Kamuifags on suicide watch

nobody will win Gintoki, he'll stay single and live happily until he dies of old age by leeching off of Kagura's and Shinpachi's disposable income

Hopefully Ketsuno Ana wins the Ginbowl so that shippingfags can off themselves.

I would literally go to Japan and kill Sorachi if he ever let Kondo not win Otae. I swear to fucking god I will do it.

maybe both of them will get over her and go and marry someone else
the galaxy is big and wide and I am sure there are enough Amantos who are furry all over and don't mind fucking a gorilla and a midget

Oguri Shun was a great gintoki

Otae is for Kyuu-chan only.

Tae need to be higher than the gorilla or else we'll have another msPaint episode.

Yamazaki was always popular

> Best girl in top 5
Bless

THis is the only decent ending.

Ignore Takasugi and she would be actually 4th.

>I would literally go to Japan and kill Sorachi if he ever let Kondo not win Otae.
My fucking brother.

I think this is the first time we had so many girls in the poll

I wouldn't exactly call 3 many, but yeah, this poll has the most girl in top 10 compared to previous ones.

Worst girl is never going to win

What has shinpachi done to deserve 7th place?

Cried about getting 8th place.

doesn't look good for the dog

No!!!!!!!!!

Sorachi wouldn't kill Sadaharu
R-right?

Gin shrugged off these kinds of injuries all the time, doggy will be fine.

at least he can spent his few remaining moments with the people he loves

At this point I just want someone to die already.
I'm tired of the "character gets fatally injured but keeps going out of willpower" trope.

>10
Not bad, in a fujo poll.

a few people already died but i agree it's bullshit
I mean compare Nobunobu to basically every other character in teh whole franchise
Nobonobu died from two stray bullets to teh stomach
the other characters are alive after getting stabbed through more vital organs than the fucking spleen

Since when Sadaharu becomes important and why is Gintoki's sensei interested in killing the poor doggo? What Ane and Mone had to do with all of this? Sorry for the obvious questions, I has been a little late for the last arc.

Sadaharu is the keeper of the Dragongate and him being there means that he'll do everything to close the gates through which Altana seeps out getting into Utsuros way of popening them so he can blow the planet and the universe up

Nobunobu died mostly because that was what he wanted. Most characters in Gintama redeem themselves through a change of mind that lead them to want to life fully, or after fulfilling their own existence.

Man, Utsuro is an edgy ass, he really takes the level of an depressed teenager to the extreme.

dude needs to get laid

He probably would be happy with Sasuke's fanbase. Or it would be his nightmare to be trapped on all those fan fiction about him and the self-insert living the most awful love story, which would be a good punishment to him.

Utsuro is fine as a final villain, at least compared to Kaguya, Accacia, Acnologia, Ywach.

Nah, Gorilla isnt like Araki.

Or the fans didnt like babyface Kamui because he is now a 2nd rate Itachi.

Kamui spilled some spaghetti that's why fujos don't like him that much anymore, which makes me liking him a little bit now.

>Tsuki
Nice

I still believe Kagura is meant for shinpachi's end game since he's always shows up in Kagura critical times.

That's what friends and siblings do. I don't get the appeal of Kagura x Shinpachi but I won't give a shit, Shinpachi is a nice guy, still the boyfriend arc made obvious Shinpachi is living the family dream and he is also a big siscon.

>forgetting about Kirara
it's okay, I still root for you one-arc-person
you can have Pandmonium-sans sloppy seconds

Kirara is just Fempachi, and also is a boring character with too much drama. Pandemonium would be perfect, bu Kagura thrown her out of the picture.

I bet you like incest

I;m actually surprised Hijikata is still 2nd. He used to be a pretty big part of the series but lately he's almost like a background character.

don't underestimate the power of the fujo

Can someone translate the 21-30 spots?

just wait until sunday

Isn't Sadaharu like a super demon beast or some shit like that? Why doesn't ge just transform into a giant dog.

his power got sapped away

She ate her and then vomited her. What is the thing about incest?

>Tsukuyo that high
My fellow shipperfags held off well against the fujo scourge.
Also how is Takasugi that high in a comedy series when he's literally the least funny character of all.

That's the fujo scourge. Why do you think Hijikata and Sougo are at the top? Because they're fucking funny? Get real, user.

Takasugi will forever be ranked high despite his lack of appearances because of fujoshits.

Worst bitch 9th

So glad this shitty series is ending.

So whatever happened to that weather girl that Gintoki liked? I haven't watched Gintama since it stopped back in 2012.

She has returned in the SS arc along with Seimei Douman and Gedoumaru

I bet they are going to show up now that magic is involved.

Also
>not watching Gintama 2015

Let me guess
Hijikata because is the main fujo pair for Gintoki.
Okita, actually I don't know with whom the fujos pair him, but to me many girls like the abusive diabolik lover-style. Same with Takasugi,
So is not about fujos.

I wouldn't know but I'm sure people pair Takasugi with Gintoki and maybe others and same with Sougo.

Started watching the series a couple years ago, took a break, finally picked it back up right at this arc.

Does she actually never appear again?

>I don't know with whom the fujos pair him
Kagura

maybe Sorachi will be like
>I've paired up all the spares let's look in my sac of disposable characters which human Shinpachi could fuck

Not even once that I remember. On the other hand, shinpachi's larvae gf appears twice.

Fujos like a straight couple? Really?

Holy shit that was an overwhelming victory of Gin-san

yes
from all the artists I've seen the majority is female

That's really something new for me. Fujos liking a non-homo pairing.

He better learn to simmer down because Kamui would wreck him seriously.

Why is so popular the idea that Sogo somehow can win in a fight against a yato? I have seen lots of stupid fanfics where he can beat Kagura... That's just stupid. The interesting point about him and Kagura is that he is in a relationship with someone stronger than him who he also respects.

here's proof
>this is from a yaoi-doujin

I am also a fem-user and OkiKagu is my OTP

I feel like he may be physically weaker than kagura but is close enough that he can beat her with skill, after all no one thinks she's stronger than Gin.

21st Sasaki Isaburou, Kijima Matako
23rd Abuto
24th Mutsu
25th Utsuro
26th Sarutobi Ayame
27th Kawakami Bansai
28th Hattori Zenzou
29th Justaway
30th Kouka, Hasegawa Taizou
32nd Okita Mitsuba
33rd Yagyuu Kyuubei
34th Tokugawa Shigeshige, Sakata Ginpachi (Ginpachi-sensei)
36th Tama, Sakata Kintoki
38th Itou Kamatarou, Oguri Shunnosuke
40th Hedoro, Takechi Henpeita, Shiroyasha

RIP MADAO and Kyuubei

Umibozu got beaten by his dead wife
even in the grave she's stronger than him

>Kouka and Madao are 30th
Fucking kek.

>tama that low
Absolute shit taste from the nips.