What do you think about piercings on anime characters?

What do you think about piercings on anime characters?

The same as 3d people. It's absolutely disgusting

I appreciate it when anime give characters obvious red flags so I can drop them before wasting much time on them.

Cute

I like them, they can be sexy/hot/cute/etc.

Anything besides a basic ear piercing is grounds for classification as a slut and a trashy whore.

this

Weak bitches, piercings are cute

There's no reason to get a tongue person beyond sexual reasons

Not worth it unless it's a full body piercing with ribbons. I lost the relevant arts, but if you saw them you know what I'm talking about.

It isn't inherently sexual yo

I like this type

They're super cute.

I don't mind them as long as they aren't nose piercings.

gross

tongue piercing = blowjob pro

Ears are fine but anywhere else is not.

What about nipple piercings?

It looks cool and adds to the character. Also, prevents beta Sup Forums audience from selfinserting.

Girls with them in anime are always trash.

They're never in just the right place. Most of the time when I see them in anime I can tell the author added the piercings because he has a fetish and not because he just wanted attractive characters of all kinds.

Earrings are too common for me to acknowledge--do appreciate a good tongue piercing, though. I have yet to see any waifu-tier characters with piercings.

cute, depending on the character of course.

Whats that from ?

they seem fine as long as it isn't just one character who has them. seems like a lazy way of giving a character uniquity. as far as body modifications in general, i think i'd like to see more characters with fangs and/or split tongues, obviously paired with an endearing personality.

>tfw no split tongue gf to treat your glans

Normally degenerate but on some characters it's okay.

2D girls make everything better, and ear piercings are pretty cute.

nice

Ask long as they arnt on the nose or tongue, too much is also bad.

>tfw the only characters with nose piercings are delinquents who get them across the bridge
>tfw no 2D qt3.14 with fluffy hair and septum piercing that you can fantasize about grabbing from behind and fucking like a slutty lamb

s-she still wouldn't be my waifu, of course

Disgusting, just like in real life.

Is it that you think piercings are physically disgusting to look at or have you just had bad experiences with people wearing piercings? 2D can fix anything, user.

Only earrings.