So what do you fags make of this

So what do you fags make of this twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/973927834157748224

Attached: pDXLPoT[1].jpg (1000x984, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5500923/AI-contestant-uncomfortable-Katy-Perry-taking-kiss.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iNGz-kO4VYE
youtube.com/watch?v=-g1ynMEM4C4
youtube.com/watch?v=TzmBYF5n6sk
youtube.com/watch?v=w9sAjMh-Nh0
youtube.com/watch?v=-Hym37PqFyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's fine, they're entitled to an opinion. they can praise or not praise whatever they like. Now go away.

Mark Hamill has been pozzed longer than most of the posters on Sup Forums have been alive.

I knew the empereur should have killed this faggot

>celebs are liberals news at 11

Wow wtf I'm total hilldawg. Nah fuck off shill no one cares.

Nooo

Attached: star-wars-memories-1.jpg (750x313, 85K)

are these seriously popular celebrities among kids today? an aging pop star and a guy who was in a decent movie series 40 years ago?

can anyone confirm or deny this? do kids actually consider either of these bozos influential or talented?

>populism for me, but for thee
how many of these degenerates criticised Trump as a populist?

I have great respect for Mark as an actor, he loves his profession and his characters, but holy fuck this man is a absolute troglodyte when it comes to politics and I wish he would just shut up.

I knew it the signs were given to us...

Attached: cbe012650851cab598a6c0cd78ee65bb.gif (700x318, 3.65M)

i love how they use the super jewish phrase "never again" lql

Convert his children to our side?

le mk ultra face

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 6.33.21 PM.png (668x762, 587K)

>when you don't go along with the agenda

Attached: 635787121463869621-1Mel-Gibson-Charticle.jpg (534x712, 64K)

high schoolers are naive and susceptible to groupthink

Guess which celebrity wont be engaged in this faggotry

Attached: t A Y T a Y.gif (375x211, 1.99M)

Celebrities acting like they are the basis of human righteous morality need to stfu already. They need to be lynched or worse, depending on the erratic behavior of some of em.

Attached: 1519242095234.jpg (224x224, 11K)

That is the problem with celebrities though, they think because they are famous for something it makes them so sort of political genius that everyone should agree with and listen to .

In reality they are usually just another faggot lefty.

I'll give up my guns when every shitlib celebrity gives up their armed bodyguards. I'm not letting these faggots have rights they want to take away from me.

Attached: 7773274764638.jpg (1200x800, 219K)

I find solace in the fact they're going to hell anyway for being false idols.

Haha that roastie got BTFO for stealing a kid's first kiss he was saving for someone special. #MeToo

We'll take the good looking ones as sex slaves though.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

wtf source

>Leftist: Trump is Hitler!!!
>Leftist: Cops are racist murders!!!
>Leftist: Give up your right to self protection!!!
>Leftist: No one but cops should have guns!!!
Ok.....

Seriously, leftist are completely operating on MSM brainwashing.

Attached: 98723987498234.png (480x383, 164K)

Dibs on taytay, look at her, showing her navel, what a little hussy.

Attached: taytay.jpg (839x1078, 100K)

>Fat americans against walking.

Why I'm not surprised.

Attached: walkout.jpg (598x519, 178K)

Well when you put it like that it does cheer me up.

this shit was today? i thought it was gonna be on 4/20
also Hamill is such a faggot he should've died instead of based Carrie

What comes next?

Attached: 1484195318710.jpg (250x191, 6K)

Told you faggots this would happen. FL is not enough for them now.

Actors and Illuminati princesses are always my go-to source for socio-political ideology.

praise tay tay

Attached: 1511770428085.jpg (603x603, 34K)

Full disarmament of all leftist and the take over begins.

Attached: 1519405520890.jpg (564x754, 100K)

Fuckin cringe. Wish these fags did move to Canada.

Attached: 7439587349857.jpg (640x585, 78K)

JUST end my shit up

I was told I don't need an AR15, nobody does. What else will taken from me because I don't need it?

Attached: 1484281771687.png (251x201, 8K)

My buddy is really into the Torah, aka the old Jewish Bible, aka the Christian Old Testament, aka the thing that modern Catholicism is based on but no one reads, and hes taught me a bunch about it and theres a lot of really good shit in it.

shut up faggot

Attached: 1511272492868.png (552x483, 407K)

LUKE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

who gives up their rights? stupid kids thats who.

Once the 2nd Amendment is gone they will take out the 1st Amendment. They already want full intenet censorship so that is the next step. You can kiss your freedom of speech goodbye.

>Kids want a day off from school
Stop the presses
They'd be walking out if it were in the name of killing all Jews too. A day off is a day off.

>I was saving it for a non satanic roastie
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5500923/AI-contestant-uncomfortable-Katy-Perry-taking-kiss.html
>He kissed a girl and didn't like it.
>Benjamin Glaze has revealed that he was 'uncomfortable' with Katy Perry surprising him with his first kiss during his American Idol audition which aired earlier this week.
>The 19-year-old musician said that he wanted his first smooch to be 'special' and was noticeably caught off-guard when the 33-year-old singer pecked him on the lips without his consent. I was a tad bit uncomfortable,' Glaze told the New York Times.
>The artist - who performed Nick Jonas hit Levels - insisted that he had been actively saving the moment for someone he actually cared about.
>I wanted to save it for my first relationship,' Benjamin explained. 'I wanted it to be special.' He even went as far as saying that if the I Kissed A Girl hitmaker had asked before it happened then he would have turned her down.
>Glaze said: 'Would I have done it if she said, "Would you kiss me?" No, I would have said no.
>I know a lot of guys would be like, "Heck yeah!" But for me, I was raised in a conservative family and I was uncomfortable immediately. I wanted my first kiss to be special.' The smack down happened even before he got the chance to sing for the all-star judges panel.
>Luke Bryan asked the contestant if he's ever 'kissed a girl and liked it' and Glaze answered 'No I've never been in a relationship, I can't kiss a girl without being in a relationship.' That's when Perry insisted he walk over to the judges table but the musician obviously had reservations as he reluctantly approached her.

How everyone didn't walk out the second that happened I don't know

Lol right Mexico is never a choice.

>cont.
>He made his intentions clear as he told the panel that he was only going to kiss her on the cheek and once it happened the Swish Swish singer criticized him for not making the 'smush' sound. Glaze wanted to redeem himself as he went in for a second kiss on the cheek with Katy turned her head as she surprised him with a kiss on the lips.
>Benjamin definitely seemed to be shaken by what happened but seemingly tried to smile his way through it.

>Shortly after, he asked for a bottle of water before singing as he said: 'It's just, I kinda wasn't expecting that.' Fellow judge Lionel Richie then got up to comfort the hopeful as he nervously took chugs from the bottle.

>Glaze not only lost his kiss virginity, but also his chance to be American Idol as the judges chose not to let him advance in the competition.

I like how the ((DNC)) is now taking cues straight outta Mao Zedong's playbook. YAS YOUTH BRIGADES SMASH THE 4 OLDS

And people here feel sorry for Mark Hamill for what Disney did to Luke.

Im glad they destroyed his character. Washed up faggot.

I think he's a faggot and I'm glad the Mouse ruined his character

Attached: 1514139929077.webm (510x670, 1.07M)

I think something else needs done to fix the fact we’re the only nation that regularly has mass shootings.

omg he probably made the thot feel bad so she had to destroy him

youtube.com/watch?v=iNGz-kO4VYE

youtube.com/watch?v=-g1ynMEM4C4

youtube.com/watch?v=TzmBYF5n6sk

youtube.com/watch?v=w9sAjMh-Nh0

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hym37PqFyE

These people along with all the kids that walked out are heroes. How dare all of your NRA shills put guns over the lives of children.

Why is it that the media in the US always has to pull these celebrities in the center of everything and make it look like Jesus himself just preached when people like George Clooney, Mark Hamill or Robert Downey Jr. add their two cents?

They're not superior beings for fuck's sake. This is just like that one time celebs made a video telling the people to vote for Hillary. I've never seen this kind of attempted manipulation in any other country.

Why do people think gun control will work?

Let me guess! If they don't see any new gun control laws by the end of June, they will stop going to school?

Any man that did that to a female contestant would have been dragged through literal mud covered streets by now and this happened on tv with only DM saying shit about it.

>So many white kids.

This has to be the whitest protest I've seen in america.

Attached: DYQNBc-WkAE9S6n.jpg (900x1200, 263K)

You know I'd be the guy walking by saying "That one still moving, SHOOTER AGAIN!"

true and now they want your guns

>don’t know tide pods aren’t food.
>lecture me on guns

cucked gen x parents, it's a damn shame
once millenials have their race mixed kids its gonna be all over for burguers

Dont forget their walled compounds with armed security and bodyguards, ctv cameras and security gates and attack dogs. Bring down those walls!

They def are not going away

see javascript:quote('163978940');

Yeah no. The only people I'm giving up my guns to is my children and grandchildren when I die.

Its the jews laughing at the parents. They have control of your childrens brains. They are literally controlling your childrens brains with leftist propagnada and laughing at you through these demonstrations

Attached: 2cdb2f0959e83eaf807fdda0bc374971.jpg (640x640, 71K)

>Liberals are standing on the graves of children demanding repeal of the inalienable right to self defense.
I think I have seen this movie before.

Katy Perry used to be so hot

Hahahah thats what he gets for not only engaging in degenerate TV kikery but trusting the roastie
He got off light

Re-imaging of that scene:

>Which reminds me, I have something for you.
>Your father wanted to you have this...when you were old enough. But your uncle wouldn't allow it. He was afraid you'd follow old Obi-Wan on some damned fool's idealistic crusade.
>What is it?
>This is your father's lightsaber. This was the weapon of a Jedi Knight.
>But, I agree with your Uncle. These weapons are far too powerful for any person to possess. So watch me destroy it with this circular saw.

And that wraps up Star Wars.

I would buy a couple and bury them in the backyard juts in case

>GOP math
so these kids understand that the GOP is the republican party? they regularly use "GOP" in their everyday conversations?
fuck off. this whole thing is so orchestrated it's disgusting.
dems, stop using your children for political gain. it's sad.

>(((celebrities)))
kys faggot

Attached: 1491422819524.png (801x577, 36K)

Someone should seriously make this skit happen

I still remember when you had an inalienable right to privacy.

Attached: right to privacy in the home.jpg (1413x1071, 165K)

>that fucking sign about math in the back

dumb fucking kid doesn't even understand what positive and negatives are.

>Obi-Wan furious takes Luke to drive him back to his relatives, they get stopped on a control point
>Luke says this is the jedi you were looking for and hands Obi Wan to the stormtroopers

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 10K)

Remind me, why should I care what a bunch of entertainers think about politics?

I dunno Chile I haven't heard any news about someones door being blown down because they were having gay sex.

>it's sad.
desperate is the word that came to my mind

THEY WILL NEVER TAKE MY RIGHT TO HAVE MY CHILDREN SHOT AT SCHOOL!!!!!

Walkout against guns
Walkout against hatecrimes
Walkout against bullying
Walkout for BLM
Walkout for Trans
Walkout for Kiddie Trans
Walkout for Pedos

The ride never ends......

They're not taking the 2nd. What were the redcoats doing when that famous shot heard around the world was fired? That's right. We'll do that shit again.

Go to school and get an education
Oh wait.. not a good reason to walk out.

He could have caught mouth herpes or HPV or some shit. I WOULD SUE HER THOT NUN HATING SATANIC ASS. I hope he does, she disgusts me more than the other pop roasties, the fact that she used to have Christian albums is so disturbing. Was she a demon back then just trying to trick her way into mainstream or was she actually a good gril who sold her soul for shekels?

They took cannons and military stores that were clearly intended to be used against them. Completely justified action. They weren't seizing random citizen's guns.

they have armed guards, they just don't want you to have them

they have walls around their studios and homes, they just don't want you to have them

You don't have that right, it's illegal to shoot someone.

Because they're useful idiots who would be lined up and shot the moment they're done being useful. They don't understand that gun control ain't about safety.

FAGGOT

I fully support more gun control. It's crazy that weapons like the ar15 are so easy to get. Total madness. I'm a republican trump voter too. imagine that.

Historically illiterate.

I'll turn in my firearms when all the criminals suddenly start obeying the laws.

Attached: 1520999192863.jpg (460x377, 42K)

looks like communism will win after all...

I can tell you first hand it's about power

>He thinks the news can cover that story.

Attached: bush signs the patriot act.jpg (763x570, 174K)

Walkout for global warming
Walkout for marijuana
Walkout for all drug leagilization
Walkout for beastiality
Walkout for beastiality with Trans kids smoking weed recycling green carbon free iphones that filter bullying tweets