imgur.com/a/V3tmg
imgur.com/a/7h2aj
i.imgur.com/6R9IhEp.jpg
i.imgur.com/CCYGRCP.jpg
i.imgur.com/KEvChTw.jpg
i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg
imgur.com/a/E1qww
petitcarreau.tumblr.com/post/154538688389/pinocchu
orig00.deviantart.net/4c28/f/2014/239/4/4/mmd_pdf_2nd_magician_miku_dl_by_rin_chan_now-d7wwcev.jpg
imgur.com/a/JpPxu
imgur.com/a/TUWTz
imgur.com/a/UqDgc
i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png
i.imgur.com/qvW3BTC.jpg
imgur.com/a/5dLCY
imgur.com/a/dcg3M
imgur.com/a/DAaTZ
i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg
imgur.com/a/UQ4yK
imgur.com/a/KRWpl
pbs.twimg.com/media/CbqL_9fUYAATjYe.jpg:orig
imgur.com/a/znXvE
imgur.com/a/ByJ7t
imgur.com/a/DtHKZ
comfy.moe/ckleqb.png
comfy.moe/zgojqv.jpg
comfy.moe/mtpnji.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/kizunaai/images/9/9f/Kizuna_Ai.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170518101157
my.mixtape.moe/qahlkm.png).
imgur.com/a/QR9q5
imgur.com/a/zEZIw
imgur.com/a/oBP1q
imgur.com/a/qdNd4
imgur.com/a/taExX
imgur.com/a/jTdTj
imgur.com/a/eo3Zj
imgur.com/a/ygHAq
imgur.com/mRg6XlN
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/CqV5c:
imgur.com/5pZDkvd
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
imgur.com/a/CqV5c
imgur.com/3LI90QX
i.imgur.com/gTaQFQP.jpg
i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg
twitter.com/konarofu/status/923046508307537920
i.imgur.com/s0xdpH1.jpg),
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting my daughterus Noire and Morgan trick-or-treating please.
With Noire wearing Nagis clothes and Morgan as a cute Grima kigurumi.
Or just them eating a bunch of candy for Halloween.
imgur.com/a/EkhJe
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Decorating the house with paper ghosts, bats, and other halloween decorations.
-Wearing any outfit of the Ingni Lookbook (i.imgur.com/blppiz5.jpg) (Preffered are either 5,6, or 10)
-Cosplaying Miyamoto Musashi from Fate/Grand Order (i.imgur.com/k5M8kZR.jpg) and doing something with dual swords.
-Sharing a scarf with my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated. Make sure to ask beforehand.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Rias making a cup of coffee in the morning, please.

Or dressed as Mysterious Heroine X Alter from Fate/Grand Order imgur.com/a/7ovmO

Thanks and have a nice day.

I would like to request Mai Natsume lowering her pants while looing at the viewer with a naughty face. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2785708

Another suggestion is Mai in a kunoichi (female ninja) outfit sucj as e.g. this one:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1597038

Or perhaps Mai lying in bed just after waking up in the morning. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1723993
Mai normally sleeps in shorts and a tanktop with her hair down: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

November 4th is my birthday. So, requesting my lovely Tessou holding a birthday cake while having cake top on lips and with another hand inviting to a kiss. one more thing, if you are interested in it, could you please deliver it in the day of my birthday, of course, if you can.

Cake reference:

imgur.com/a/A8JYB

or

Requesting Tessou in 1930's/Cuphead style.

Joint request:

Tessou and Syuko dressed in Morgianas imgur.com/a/2IDoX dancer outfit and dancing.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Dressed as a succubus trying to seduce the viewer for their Halloween candy.
• Wearing some fall attire and headphones listening to music on a train or anywhere with an autumn setting.
• POV of the viewer looking through a peephole outside their house and seeing Maka dressed in a pumpkin outfit trick or treating.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Good morning or afternoon everyone!

Halloween is coming soon, and I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari wearing some costume!
One could be a simple witch or devil costume.
Or a Mini Akari one wearing an wind up Succubus of FFXIV outfit imgur.com/a/Ry11s

Please and thank you if you pick those up!

Requesting Erza please!

I'd like to see her dressed up as a zombie nurse or Frankenstein's monster for Halloween this year.

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-in a cat girl costume;imgur.com/a/bYwdJ and looking really embarrased over wearing a cute outfit. Alternatively her wearing the same outfit while making a tiger stance with a smile on her face after getting used to it.
-standing around in her usual pose with her hands on her hips sticking out her chest with a proud or confident expression.

Anything else cute, cool or sexy is appreciated. Thank you and have a good day.

Requesting Shion trying to be scary for Halloween and/or wearing a cute/sexy devil costume
I'm up for Shion wearing some fall fashion: imgur.com/a/TCWOo
Requesting a joint request between Shion and Tamaki(imgur.com/a/JviIR) wearing their LN maid oufits(imgur.com/tXloPCw) while serving food or twirling
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

For the month of October, requesting my lovely Anna as a sexy vampire for Halloween.

Anything cute or tasteful lewd related to Halloween other than this request is fine too.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing an open collared shirt hnng.moe/f/VFk, or wearing Florence Nightingale's trick or treatment outfit hnng.moe/f/Vlz, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 or lower on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Hibiki dressed like this witch.
i.imgur.com/ltsrhze.jpg

Requesting Homura dressed up in this for Halloween (i.imgur.com/K5brhnq.png), going Trick or Treating/holding out a Trick or Treat bag to the viewer.
Or anything else that's related to Halloween or fall in general. Other spooky/cute costumes are good too!

Alternatively, I'd like to request her wearing either one of these (i.imgur.com/q8yuNQw.png) or other similar fashion.
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine too! I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

I wanna make this weekend special for Miia, because her birthday is on Halloween. I think an ideal day for us on Halloween would be waking her up to breakfast in bed to all kinds of egg dishes. Eggs benedict, Ajitsuke-tamago, Tamagoyaki, Omurice, the works. Maybe even just scrambled eggs the way Gordon Ramsay knows how to make them.
And then, we'd take a day on the town, and see the sights, and take her shopping to a fashion shop where they have all kinds of cute stuff for lamia girls like her. I'd get her the cutest little trinket for her tail, some brace, or ribbon, or band, and put it on her tail, just for her.
And afterwards, we'd do various things until the sun sets, maybe even catch a movie while we're at it, and go home to bake her a french apple cake for her birthday, and serenade her with that one song that always works for a guy to serenade a girl with on her birthday. And then maybe that night, we'd do a little bit of this and that.

So yeah, requesting anything like that, please. Any other nice gift you can think of for her birthday would be just as sweet. Thank you very much in advance.
Here's the actual refsheet: i.imgur.com/NECMyim.jpg

Requesting Hyun-ae watching sunset on a beach

or Hyun-ae at spaceport wearing spacesuit

or Hyun-ae with her top opened revealing bra

or something like this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2672678

Or Hyun-ae as a vampire or mummy

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally dressed as something spooky like a vampire, onryou, etc, since Halloween's coming up and she likes ghosts and stuff, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting anything cute or even cutelewd of HInata wearing this outfit please! Thanks!

Requesting Kagura wearing the Horror Bishoujo Jason outfit, please! With abs would be a plus.

Outfit reference: i.imgur.com/o25CIf5.png

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Not sure if you guys would take this but would love to see this as a 2D waifu instead.

Requesting my Tamaki lying or sitting on a bed and wearing her school uniform in various states of undress, similar to these danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2898228 danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2839792 danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2679353 please!

Or as a cat girl hugging user from the viewer's POV like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1654372

Also joint requesting Tamaki and Shion wearing their respective maid outfits from the GJ-Bu LN series while serving some food and/or twirling please! Ref here: imgur.com/tXloPCw

Requesting Astolfo wearing Osakabe-himes outfit, ref: imgur.com/a/JFj6e

Or anything halloweenish.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Hisui wearing Mashu's Dangerous Beast outfit from Fate/Grand Order.

Requesting Amu Hinamori
Amu references and description: imgur.com/a/DJ8Gj

Anything Amu related works, but here are some suggestions:

Halloween Ideas:
-Wearing a Pumpkin Dress References: imgur.com/a/0mQxD
-Happily trading outfits with Youmu Konpaku Reference: imgur.com/a/OkWzM
-Cosplaying as Grey Wolf with a slight blush on her face Reference: imgur.com/a/hotOJ
-Dressed up as Sadako or a ghost girl Reference: imgur.com/a/yIfGE

Cute:
-Amu covered in bandages and feathers like in this Reference: i.imgur.com/56aMQ2q.jpg
-Exhausted, sweating, and tired from working out. Much preferably in fashionable exercise clothes. (I can come up with an idea or reference if you don't wanna make one up)
-Having trouble using a joystick
-Enjoying music wearing over the ear headphones. Like this but it doesn't have to be the exact same situation: i.imgur.com/0Z3CnrX.jpg
-Doing a smug smile with an undercut Reference: imgur.com/a/D5dXB
-Wearing pantyhose and showing off her legs and feet Reference: imgur.com/a/o4FS9
-Stretching and touching her toes Reference: imgur.com/a/JIYix
-Wearing a collar and she's giving me the handle

Lewd:
-spreading her legs but covering her crotch with implications she has no panties on reference: imgur.com/a/LxTCn
-doing pretzel pose reference: imgur.com/a/8hdnF
-upskirt PoV of her in this outfit: i.imgur.com/jlLnX47.jpg
-her covering her panties when someone sees her in this position and outfit: i.imgur.com/I7tcIbQ.jpg
-This colored (i.imgur.com/n5fqB3l.png)
-anything cutelewd

Also, if you were an artist who ever drew for me, would you like a Christmas gift? I believe in giving back so if you're interested, message me please.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Alternatively requesting Mimi signing autographs using the adorable signature pictured on the right, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Kindly requesting Colette and a cute little daughteru with mid-length fluffy black hair or maybe a pair of them.
Alternatively, her looking nice wearing glasses and holding a clipboard, pretending to be useful.
Or anything else top cute~

Last weekend you suggested her having a go at the one finger selfie challenge. Anyways, I tried that, to practice coloring.
So feedback and tips are much appreciated.

Im no pro so only thing i can say is arms are way too short and the nipple should still be visible with fingers that thin.

In a lewd mood. Requesting Syuko like anything in imgur.com/a/Hub59 not required though anything is fine! Also joint requesting her as a dancer, dancing with Tessou.

Good morning! Requesting my Tsubaki:

- a little older, handing out candy to trick-or-treaters all nervous and cute please note her hair will turn slightly brownish as she grows older
- as a little kid trick-or-treating, dressed as Alice in Wonderland ref: imgur.com/a/gcUKX
- holding out her hand to be kissed, wedding ring visible
- in a pile of leaves
- bundled up and cozy on a fall morning in more layers than is necessary

As always, these are only suggestions. Anything cute and halloweeny is more than appreciated! Thank you very much if you draw her and have a great weekend.

Requesting my dear vampire, Makoto wearing her stage costume from "Kyun! Vampire girl":
imgur.com/BtR9xbl.jpg
imgur.com/R1Q3VfQ.png
Or Makoto dressed as a mummy, werecat, succubus, or as a witch for Halloween.

But anything cute, cool, or sexy, and Halloween related, would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Requesting Urabe Mikoto haunting the streets dressed up as the Flatwoods Monster.

Requesting him carving a pumpkin or baking a pie, or tying a scarf around his neck.
Anything badass or handsome is also cool, thank you and try to take it easy.

Requesting my handsome Barnaby.
His birthday is on Tuesday, I'd like to see him celebrating it and if possible, in his outfit from the 2nd movie.
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Kneesocks as a different type of demon, or with different horn designs.

Also requesting her in any of these DJ Okawari album covers: imgur.com/a/4np7A

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Yuuko in her cat pajamas playing or sleeping with a bunch of black cats.
In Miku's Heart Hunter outfit: imgur.com/a/Hlnc5
Or in the new meme outfit by ReDrop, the Trick or Treatment CE with Nightingale: a.pomf.cat/zdrapx.jpg

But of course feel free to do something else as well, especially something Halloween-related since it's next Tuesday. Thanks.

Requesting Birdy in civilian clothes, child-rearing in a public place. As long as she is man handling two or three small children in a cute way. Can include SI if you want.
Rearing ref- imgur.com/a/jDnqI
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
SI ref imgur.com/a/OYu35

-Snu-snu face
imgur.com/a/Z8BEK

-Dressed as a Oni for Halloween
i.imgur.com/GLoiuBU.jpg

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Or anything involving a dynamic/heroic pose.
imgur.com/a/M6G0G
Please and Thank you!

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her wearing an open jacket and hot pants/shorts with tights/pantyhose underneath.

Or her dressed like Chiyo: imgur.com/a/nPx4V with ribbons and preferably legwear included.

Or dressed like Mao (GJ-bu): imgur.com/a/l8tMJ

If possible, I'd prefer her drawn without her headphones for the specific requests.
Anything else cute/cutelewd is also fine, especially autumn related stuff!

Please and thankyou!

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Putting on a pair of long socks/pantyhose
-Having an embarrassed reaction after reading a letter
-Dressed as Marivel from Wild ARMS 2: i.imgur.com/hKrimJd.png
-Being cute and happy

Here's another version of the main reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

I'd like to request a drawing of my beloved Yuuna looking like a Robot Master from Mega Man, like this: i.imgur.com/Ah04Wei.jpg
Another option would be her wearing the uniform from Blend S: i.imgur.com/dHukyKK.jpg

Requesting Chihiro Fujisaki!

Since Halloween is coming really soon, I would love to see him in some adorable costumes!

But anything cute with him is fine too, have a great weekend!

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics:
- Intimating one of the oricorio pokemon birds in dance and outfit. i.imgur.com/aDDUyum.jpg
- Dakimakura
- Consuming hot ramen(her favorite dish!) causing her to sweat to the point her clothes become a bit transparent. i.imgur.com/vbchrzO.png
- Performing a pole dancing routine
- For background enthusiasts, Anzu spending time in her soul room. i.imgur.com/maASBYU.jpg

Any other works very much appreciated.

Hope people are enjoying Twitch Presents ___Ads___!

For Chise-user.
I finished last weekend's sketch. Don't know if you've seen it already when I posted in the regular drawthread 2 or 3 days ago.

Hi WWD, hope you had an awesome week!
My favorite holiday Halloween is upon us! I have these requests I'd love to see involving Akua:

- Her and I trick or treating, Me dressed like Fran and her like Veronica Ref: i.imgur.com/PIibdzP.png
SI here: i.imgur.com/iN0hwIz.jpg
-The two of us carving our own jack o'lanterns
-Holding hands while walking through a spooky forest at night.
-Surviving a zombie apocalypse
-Any other sort of costume you think would look great, I'd be down for.

If you're not into halloween or none of the above suit your fancy:
-I'd love to see a version of this adorable gif with her i.imgur.com/vzZyiY4.gifv
-Her reading a book while sitting by a tree.
-Maybe her wearing lingerie and/or a nightgown i.imgur.com/CUCX8XK.jpg
-Some sort of badass or fun action scene with her.

Anything else is fine I dont mind, thank you! Have a scary weekend!

Since my birthday was yesterday, requesting Natsume wrapped in ribbons and whip cream similar to this i.imgur.com/nD8RFdJ.jpg or giving me a kiss on the cheek telling me "Happy Birthday, Syl" imgur.com/a/FRXS2

For Halloween
- as a witch on a broomstick flying on a full moon
- walking around a haunted house armed with only a flashlight
- as a zombie hunter fending off against a horde of zombies
- geared as a S.T.A.L.K.E.R in exoskeleton armor finding cover from an emission i.imgur.com/doSTrXp.jpg

Anything else birthday/Halloween related is cool as well.

Requesting my cutest baka

- Shota akihisa trick or treating or walking around in a cute costume

- Comforting a depressed user like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2573950

Anything cute/lewd/stupid is appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting Nowi from Fire Emblem drawn as Kanna from Kobayashi's Dragon maid or vice versa

As Halloween falls soon, I would like to request my Kobori in any of the following:

- dressed as Ange, standing atop a building and overlooking a foggy industrial city.
i.imgur.com/zj0hM6g.jpg

- On the lewder side of things, it would be nice to see her drawn in that new China dress bikini.
i.imgur.com/nobC0nf.jpg

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-Sitting down on a bench eating a sweet potato in an autumn park with her tail holding a drink
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit out on her porch
-Doing any kind of silly or sexy pose you can think of in her swimsuit or naked
-Wearing a costume for Halloween while her tail holds multiple buckets full of candy
-Standing naked in front of a A.C. unit to cool herself down while using her tail to hold a fan and fan herself

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
Costume ideas imgur.com/a/V3tmg

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April in a Halloween costume.
Any costume of your choice would be fine. If required any costume ideas, I would like to see her wearing any one of these costumes: imgur.com/a/7h2aj

Alternatively, Vigne tugging on user's shirt and says ''trick or treat'', asking for candies

Or anything else with her will be more than welcome and highly appreciated!

Requesting Stocking in the style of an Animal Crossing villager, please.

Requesting my Sawyer hugging a 'Yes Pillow', blushing slightly:
i.imgur.com/6R9IhEp.jpg
i.imgur.com/CCYGRCP.jpg
i.imgur.com/KEvChTw.jpg

Optionally I'd love to just see an image of her drawn in the style of Nichijou

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good week!

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Being haughty and smug
--Loli version of her using a cute dinossaur costume and asking for candies in halloween
--Bending over, lifting the skirt she's using and subtly showing her butt

Thank you very much and have a spooky weekend.

Requesting my amazing wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, and me together. For Halloween, Nozomi dressed like Pinocchio and me dressed like her conscience. With me shrunken down in size and sitting on top of her nose, butt, or breasts which grow from lies Nozomi tells. Or vice versa where I'm Pinocchio and she's the conscience. Though preferably she to be Pinocchio.

SI Reference: imgur.com/a/E1qww

Pinocchio outfit reference: petitcarreau.tumblr.com/post/154538688389/pinocchu

Conscience Outfit Reference: orig00.deviantart.net/4c28/f/2014/239/4/4/mmd_pdf_2nd_magician_miku_dl_by_rin_chan_now-d7wwcev.jpg

Thanks for any consideration! I hope you all have a great weekend and Halloween with your loved ones!

Look at all these walls of text.

Requesting Natsuki as a devil girl/succubus.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/JpPxu

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or fall related would be nice.

Hello everyone. Requesting Bianca from Pokemon with a book. Whether laughing at A Confederacy of Dunces, crying to Under The Volcano, blushing slightly to Swann's Way, confusedly holding House of Leaves upside-down, or chucking Atlas Shrugged out a window, just let there be a novel somewhere. She could also be just holding a book or handing it to the viewer. If you are in a POV mood, how about watching Bianca sleep with 1001 Arabian Nights opened on her chest? More Bianca references if needed: imgur.com/a/TUWTz

Otherwise, anything cute is okay with me. Thank you, and have a happy Halloween.

Requesting Risty in this outfit: imgur.com/a/UqDgc

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Or her in this outfit: i.imgur.com/qvW3BTC.jpg

Or her in a Taimanin suit: imgur.com/a/5dLCY

Requesting Chiaki Nanami and me trying on cute maid outfits together, please
SI ref: imgur.com/a/dcg3M

Alternatively, her dressed up in Sakura's new halloween costume from FE:H because pink cat: imgur.com/a/DAaTZ

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
And to all of you, hope your weekend is/was good!

oooh, comfy kitty ghost, nice as always
super nice costume, good shit right there

Requesting Sora wearing a maid outfit for Halloween.
Anything cute is fine too.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

posting for gazerfag
Requesting Gazer wearing a cute Halloween costume
Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Further Reference: i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

You mean walls of love

There's no love here. You can't love a fictional character.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her putting on her makeup before a date, or dancing with Fuuka and/or Aigis, or wearing a red scarf together with user, or her in a vampire costume for Halloween.

Of course, these are just some ideas; I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

What should I draw?

My waifu. What a silly question.

A potato.

ded

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin, anything Halloween related of her imgur.com/a/UQ4yK vampire/witch/demon, anything else fitting the theme would be highly appreciated.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

Something atmospheric like this imgur.com/a/KRWpl would be really cool to see, or anything with him in the colder Autumn weather. Have fun!

Requesting more art of Popura in this cute outfit ( pbs.twimg.com/media/CbqL_9fUYAATjYe.jpg:orig ) or her attempting to spook the viewer with fake fangs in her mouth.

Any other drawings are more than welcomed.

Requesting Rika watching horror movies for Halloween.
Having fun with a date to the amusement park.
Or dressed up as a nekomata.
Anything cute, sexy or cool I'd appreciate a lot.

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please.
Optionally suggesting Cynthia reading a scary story about a grumpy Beartic and its STAB 4x SE Ice damage to a (small herd of) Gible(s) hiding under a blanket.
imgur.com/a/znXvE
Happy Mario Odyssey/Wolfenstein 2 day.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce as a monster girl for Halloween. Another idea could be her in a style that's different from how she usually looks.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

More of law in the dumbest outfit ever.
It can literally just be a portrait and the hat.
imgur.com/a/ByJ7t

Alternatively, him as a stereotypical pirate and me as a ninja, and him trying to hide the fact he thinks ninjas are cool.
imgur.com/a/DtHKZ

Ganbatte.

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing any of these cute costume ideas for Halloween:

Mashu's Dangerous Beast outfit:
comfy.moe/ckleqb.png

Ai dressed as 2B (maybe with her school swimsuit underneath instead of 2B's white leotard):
comfy.moe/zgojqv.jpg
comfy.moe/mtpnji.jpg

Ai as Kizuna Ai:
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/kizunaai/images/9/9f/Kizuna_Ai.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170518101157

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting my wife Homura wearing Nowi's Halloween outfit from Fire Emblem Heroes (my.mixtape.moe/qahlkm.png). Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Requesting my amazing beloved Kafuka please and thank you!

She gives so much of herself. Won't you give something back?

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting Aigis Wearing the Dangerous Beast outfit imgur.com/a/QR9q5
In comfy winter or fall clothes
Dressed as lambdadelta from Umineko imgur.com/a/zEZIw
Wearing a witch outfit for Halloween
As a As a Clow Card from Cardcaptor Sakura that is called "The Aegis" imgur.com/a/oBP1q ,but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Really feeling the spook factor this year, so requesting Lavinia as either Nemesis or a Theron Guard for Halloween doing something spooky or appropriate
>imgur.com/a/qdNd4
>imgur.com/a/taExX
As Kazemon for a cuter approach
>imgur.com/a/jTdTj
Or dressed like these various smt/persona monsters
>imgur.com/a/eo3Zj
Wearing a sling bikini with Yutaka like this would be nice too
>imgur.com/a/ygHAq
Please, thank you, have a great weekend amd a spooky Halloween!

Whats your waifu?

A miserable pile of cute and sexy

> Cute and sexy
Asuka?

Requesting Fuuka telling a spooky story with a flashlight below her face or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Patchouli cosplaying as queen tiaramisu please.

Requesting Himari wearing a dirndl or similar that shows off her chest imgur.com/mRg6XlN
Lots of other ideas: imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
Anything else tasteful is always welcomed, fanart is exceedingly rare.

Halloween time! imgur.com/a/CqV5c:
- Being a sexy, mischievous little devil. Wearing a short black dress with a tail, horns, and teasing smile.
- As a soft, squishy mummy.
- Pushing the boundary and some buttons as a lewd succubus. (Up to R16-17ish)
- With her hair, or just bangs, in front of her face. (followed by brushing it aside with her surprised and blushing underneath)

A few more suggestions:
- Warming up her hands in the cold weather, with her breath condensing in the air.
- Inadvertently accentuating her breasts by straining her clothing, such as through stretching or other means. imgur.com/5pZDkvd
- Looking out over a (perhaps snowy) landscape from a window, balcony or the like.
- Idly drawing something on a condensated window.
- Working at a school festival stall. Or tying up her tasuki or ponytail.
- Wearing only a just-long-enough sweater with pantyhose, or a dress with thighhighs showing zr.
- In Shoujo style, or a cool b&w/manga one.

Extra refs for her and all idea albums at the bottom: imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting my angel Celica A. Mercry.
Since it's nearly halloween I'd like to see her dressed as a vampure with sexy vampire fangs! Maybe she would go "Rawr!" or something like a cute vampire girl.
Anything else cute or romantic or lewd would be appreciated too.
Thanks and have a nice weekend today

Requesting Himari wearing a dirndl or similar that shows off her chest imgur.com/mRg6XlN
Lots of other ideas: imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
Anything else tasteful is always welcomed, fanart is exceedingly rare.

Halloween time! imgur.com/a/CqV5c
- Being a sexy, mischievous little devil. Wearing a short black dress with a tail, horns, and teasing smile.
- As a soft, squishy mummy.
- Pushing the boundary and some buttons as a lewd succubus. (Up to R16-17ish)
- With her hair, or just bangs, in front of her face. (followed by brushing it aside with her surprised and blushing underneath)

A few more suggestions:
- Warming up her hands in the cold weather, with her breath condensing in the air.
- Inadvertently accentuating her breasts by straining her clothing, such as through stretching or other means. imgur.com/5pZDkvd
- Looking out over a (perhaps snowy) landscape from a window, balcony or the like.
- Idly drawing something on a condensated window.
- Working at a school festival stall. Or tying up her tasuki or ponytail.
- Wearing only a just-long-enough sweater with pantyhose, or a dress with thighhighs showing zr.
- In Shoujo style, or a cool b&w/manga one.

Extra refs for her and all idea albums at the bottom: imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Oh my goodness, this is amazing! She looks absolutely spooky as a zombie nurse. Your style fits her perfectly, and I especially love the addition of the bloody pipe. I really like how the bandages covers her right eye as well, it shows that you studied the reference well.

Thank you so much for drawing my special Halloween request of my beloved. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a happy Halloween!

Requesting my cutie Futaba wearing Berserker Nobunaga's initial outfit as a Halloween costume, except with an Arts shirt instead of the Buster. Any cute costume is fine too, especially if she's a cute OL!

Thank you, and have a good weekend!

Nobu outfit ref: imgur.com/3LI90QX

Requesting my waifu dressed in
-CC's white bodysuit eating pizza
-Stocking's regular or angel outfit enjoying sweets
-As Dark Magician Girl
-Or Instructor Nanoha
-Big Nep's Parka/Purple Heart's outfits
i.imgur.com/gTaQFQP.jpg

Joint request: Neptune doing Purple Heart's braids on BB (). Pose ref: i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg

Requesting Len being smug and wearing a military style uniform. maybe sitting like this i.imgur.com/2SklwcQ.jpg or any other fitting pose.
reference: i.imgur.com/clrlIu2.jpg

or len showing off her cat tail, like this twitter.com/konarofu/status/923046508307537920

anything else cute or lewd is fine too

Requesting Watashi dressing up as Lyse from FFXIV for Halloween (i.imgur.com/s0xdpH1.jpg), or just a general dancer outfit. Alternatively, her wearing a rain jacket and/or under an umbrella on a rainy day, or her wearing something with some cleavage and cutely trying to push together her breasts a bit to make it seem bigger.

Those are just ideas of course, anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine too.

Requesting my lovely Inori preparing for our 6th year anniversary. Which is today.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Chaton in a sling bikini.