Post your favorite Little Witch Academia girls

Post your favorite Little Witch Academia girls.

>happy Diana

>Another expo I won't be able to see
Why must I suffer?

>It's another they're dragging their feet on releasing the mangas in english episode

The final quality of the actual TV show hardly matters when it still means we get a gallery of that sweet sweet Yoshinari concept art

How about I post my favorite LWA woman?

You're on.

Sometimes I wonder. Is it really that difficult to implement all those cool ideas Yoshinari drew in concept? I remember seeing another one in which Akko gets chased by a fucking house.

With Diana in mind, i guess Akko thinks that all the other kids with the pumped up kicks, better run, better run, outrun my gun.

>I remember seeing another one in which Akko gets chased by a fucking house.
That's a weird example to bring up when speaking as though it'd be easy to implement. That's a concept that would be explicitly difficult to implement, a house that doesn't move takes long enough to draw as it is, especially with Yoshinari calling the shots on the level of detail, what makes you think a moving house wouldn't be a total animation nightmare? It'd have to be CG which I doubt anyone wants.

I think they decided against that because KLK did it.

Yeah, that would be terrible to animate, but damn if it doesn't look cool.

You might be correct, but what if they treat it as a mecha?

What is this ?

Bigger image
Can someone remove the text ?

Literally made for bending.

watashi no ahuro-amerikan tomodachi

>but what if they treat it as a mecha?
you say that as though it would change what they're drawing...

Where did you find it?

Didnt have time to clean the logo
If someone wants to do it, be my guest

Shiny Cake best girl

>Post your favorite Little Witch Academia girls.
That would be pretty much all the main cast except Jasminka. Not that I have anything against her, she just doesn't have much of a character. If I had to narrow it down from that... probably these two as far as the side cast go, but it's hard not to love Akko, Diana and Chariot/Ursala to all roughly the same degree... also Amanda and Lotte.

So yeah, pretty much all of them.

Bullies >> Akko and Diana >> Amanda and Constanze >> Chariot and Croix >> Suzy >> Jasminka >> Lotte

Give me some time and I'll color this in

The cutest.

>Dianna is the only girl that knows what Akko's pussy tastes like.

Do you envy her, Sup Forums?

>Hannah smiling and waving at me

if the only doujin out there is anything to go by then not even she knows

Hey that gif is pretty cute. makes me like Diana

>Hannah breaking the fourth wall to wave to us
>anything to escape the fact she's starting to be consistently paired up with Jasminka

Why does Lotte have a fishing rod? She's not gonna try and catch their lunch, is she? They've already got like, three or four baskets...

I wonder if this was based off Kengo's pic, or if they're both based on something else?

Frank is best girl.

Obviously it was based on Kengo's pic

Inb4 thread gets moved to /c/

SSSS: Akko y Diana con la Vara Brillante (completada) y el poder de Yggdrasil
SSS: Misil Noir
SS: Vara Brillante (completada)
S+: Vara Oscura, Carro Brillante (primo)
S-: Croix (poder de la sal)
A+: Ursula, Gran Charion (poder maximo)
A-: Diana (preparada)
B+: Chariot (estudiante), Croix (estudiante)
B-: Sucy (tiempo prep), Constance (tiempo prep), Lotte (despertada)
C+: Amanda, Yasminka
C-: Lotte, Sucy, Constance
D-: Akko (sin Vara Brillante)

this.
we need to discuss something if you guys want to keep this thread.
and there are more discussions on the Sup Forums thread right now

>Carro Brillante
I have no idea what is being said here.

Son los Niveles de poder de Pequeña Academia de Brujitas.

What about favorite Little Witch Academia guys?

Beware of elves.

Frank

Looks like DBPedros discovered LWA.

Frank
But my favorite non witch is Annabel Crème
and the Crème rises to the top

I'm glad Lotte was able to return her fangirl smile.

she was reading to many shit posts about her writing

Also this.
Sup Forums thread is on fire right now.
Anti Dianafags gets literally btfoed in there

It doesnt work that well for LWA because we use the english words and spelling for it unlike dbz.

If Jasminka was slim i would be so into that ship

Thx user.
waiting for it.

We did this.

We made the loli sad.

>no fanart
it's not fair

the hair's not right tho

Anyone still have those 2 webms of Akko's friends hugging her and Akko and Chariot hugging?

Who?

it's Jasminka before they made her fat

Oh right, crisps girl. Cute I guess but she's funny cute the way she is.

>ESL-fag not only exposes himself as a Sup Forumsfag he's also admitting to be the retard making Diana threads and then coming in later to complain about the threads
Why aren't you banned yet? I bet you're the same person spamming the tumblr pics too.

Amanda a best

They're really breaking H&B so Lotte can sperg out with Barbara and forcing Hannah to bond with Jasminka over sandwiches, aren't they?

What the fuck is up with the stork? Is this how witches are born? What about sex?

Because im actually discussing something rather than complaining like you, my fellow NES-kun
And i didnt make the thread, someone linking that thread on /c/ and i start to reply on that Sup Forums thread after 250 posts.
Also
>1 board only posters
Lurk more, NES-kun

But you do need to have an actual discussion going on, if a thread is just
>I love [girl]
>Look at cute pictures of [girl]
It belongs on /c/

You'll get fat Hannah instead I'd actually like to see her become a bit more chubbier

Heathen!

>Hannah is just a noveau riche trying to compensate her insecurities by acting like a snob.
I'd like to see her acting more wild, she's not above of getting in fist figths, like in episode 7, maybe an episode focused in her and Amanda would be nice.

You forgot
>Akko brillante roja y Diana brillante azul con la vara brillante (completada) y el poder de Luna Lana (completada) y el poder de Yggdrasil (universal)

You only like Sup Forums threads because they fall easily for your shitty baiting. Go look for attention at Sup Forums and don't come back.

thats some sexy girl

Was Hannah secretly a best the whole time? I want an episode where she takes her friends to her mcmansion in West Egg, all the while trying to impress Barbara with garish displays of wealth.

Does anyone know where this picture came from? I don't remember it in any of the OVAs or the anime.

Game cutscene.

It's not like there's a particular piece of new LWA content about to be released imminently or anything

I've been out of the loop since the anime ended, lad.

Hannah was always best and we Hannafags are like, 5 guys tops so its all comfy and high class.

Reminder that Alcor is best Birb

It's from the blue team sidequest in the game, Diana transforms into Akko and Akko transforms into Diana. It's completely animated. Look forward to it.

Which means you were in the loop when the game was announced, friend.

Oh i cant WAIT to see that!

I look forward to the animated scenes being ripped. The game looks kinda awful.

Dianalama

Familiar episode with Alcor as main character when?

>Familiars episode where they gather and gossip about their masters
Should they be given actual voices or just make animal sounds with subtitles

The latter sounds more fun.

How many familiars do we know, all i remember is Arcas and Alcor?

We have
Alcor (Producer said Arcas doesnt count as Chariot familiar)
Diana's owl
Lotte's sprite
The LN says Constanze considers Stanbot is her familiar

Is there a camel toe version?

Didn't all the girls get a familiar in the LN? I wouldn't consider it canon anyway.

Not everyone
I think only blue team got familiars (Hannah one was a owl, Barbara a mermaid and Diana got a unicorn)
Yet again, the anime shows that Diana familiar is a owl so yeah, maybe its no canon
Tattun if you see this, we wish to know if the LN is canon tot he anime or not