I want the annoying pain to end

>she's not pegging him

Terrible

It's out.

Fug link

Mirio getting his quirk back confirmed.

It's out on niggastream

>Chisaki has probably already figured out how to restore lost quirks
>Nighteye still somehow not just alive with a severed spine, a stomach hole the size of a basketball and a lost limb, but he talks enough to repeat that Deku will die
>Deku fucks Chisaki's shit up
No chapter next week
So, predictions:
>Deku stomps Chisaki, "dies" due to Eri misusing her quirk, Nighteye's prophecy is "confirmed", but the heroes find Chisaki's anti-rewind bullet and restore him
>They also restore Mirio
>It was all according to keikaku from Shigaraki, to show the readers that his keikaku >>> Chisaki's OP quirk
>Eri gets in a witness protection program or something to avoid fucking up the plot in subsequent chapters
>Deku is back to 5-8% tops

It's out

Mein neger

Will the damage controlling of Hori's shit writing finally stop now?

>break next week.

Wait a minute, I thought his plan was to destroy this "world". If the villains can remove Quirks but the heroes can just get them back anyway, practically nothing changes.

So he wants no one to be super.

That's what I thought a first but

is there any H doujins of them?

What damage control are you taking about?

>two edgelords
i hope they don't cut themselves on each other's edge

How did the Boss not know what Chisaki was doing to Eri? Was he really not paying any attention? He didn't interact with his grandaughter at all or try and provide for her?

Yep, he sees quirks as just another disease with his germophobia. But it also confirms that his boss is bedridden because of him overhauling him.

People kept saying there would be consequences and that Mirio would not get his quirk back. They made up bullshit about Eri not being able to heal.

Didn't expect this guy to be so stupid, when will we get villains written using common sense.

From a financial standpoint it make sense I guess but it leads to the question of what's the point

Well a phobia is usually irrational.

Are you stupid? Of course one piece would get translated first.

If he sees it as a disease, then why does he want to sell the heroes a serum that would reatore their Quirks?

The point is money.

Iida's just irrelevant now right?

He also wants to give something back to the yakuza that took him in, he's sort of stuck between his feelings of gratitude towards the boss and his nutty obsession. I think if given the chance he'd probably limit how much serum they sell.

I mean he clearly tries describing his quirks are like a diseases if I understand correctly. Then he provides cures for undoing them

Just like how sugarman was irrelevant from the start.

So Chrono is the boss' son?

>Boss caring about what Overhaul does to humans.
What kind of beta shit is this.

He might try to remove the serum from the market once they gather enough money and become the most powerful criminal organization. He's probably leaving remove all quirks as his endgame goal but has to play ball with the serum for a while to become rich.

>Get's punched in the face with 100%
>Will still somehow survive

This is why One for All is bullshit. He should be dead.

>Nighteye WILL die I swear
BnHAfags 10 chapters ago..

All Might used 100% all the time and didn't kill anyone.

Looks like the serum really does reverse quirk damage. Mirio will be fine I guess,

At the end of the day everything made sense, the serum might get destroyed by Deku rapping Overhaul since he grabbed the little box before fighting Deku, Good shit again Hori

All For One losing was such bullshit.

Yep.

It's almost like one piece is the superior manga...

Couldn't Eri just revert the serum to undestroyed then?
Anyway, Eri's gonna die or get nerfed or something after all the loose ends are wrapped up. Cant have someone that good at healing running around with so many heroes out of commission from shit got real injuries.
Nigger can probably even heal All Might so she's probably dead.

Wow this is just sad.

Is this your first crack ship? there's way worse bakugou ships out there.

>Give us the serum, Overhaul.
>Overhauls it away, "Go fuck yourself."
>The only way to make more is by hurting Eri to get the ingredients for it
>Mirio refuses to put her through that to get his powers back

Mark my fucking words.

WHERE THE FUCK IS NEJIRE DURING ALL THIS

All ships are objectively retarded.

Post yfw Mirio gets his quirk back

True, but not all retardedness is equal.

Ugh, what a way to kill momentum. Fucking 10 pages of unnecessary flashbacks to take a break for 2 weeks. I was so hyped for this episode, damn it.

Mark my words, a melting compress copy compressed her.

>Toga's face when she sees Deku's 100% dick

"There will be consequences" they said

The difference is he was supposed to be a main character and now his quirk is also reduduent

Eri on Deku's back looks cute

CUTE!!!

If she fucking learns how to use her quirk first, she is a too unstable and dangerous at the moment, she might need a lot of training

really?

>episode
Fucking anime fans

>mirio doesn't die

SHUTUPPPPP!!!! HORI IS NO HACK. HE LOST HIS QUIRK!!!!!!!! IT'S WORSE THAN DEATH

>mirio gets his quirk back

WAAAGHHH GO BACK TO WANPISS THREADS YOU HIATUS NURUTU DBS FAGS!!! HORI IS NOT A HACK. RWIND IS NOT AN ASSPULL WAAAAAGH

Pssh, you will trigger them.

>BNH has a shit writing
In other news water is wet

so this is what autistic screeching sounds like

>Nikes
ROB A NIGGA SHOES, ROB A NIGGA LACE

How do we get Hori to stop ending every chapter on a cliffhanger?

I like it

Were those punches a jojo reference?

Not enough punches

Fuck fine I guess, this arc already has shit writing, might as well bring back Mirio since I like him.

I guess so

>water is wet
You got to learn how to say more things I see this like every thread. Also water doesn't have the properties to become wet you fucking retard

>water isn't wet

Kek

I like the art but all I see is someone punching hard. What happened to skillful fighting and your choreography Hori?

He is a mafia boss not straight up All for One, it's kinda hypocritical but they have standards

When will people realize that Hiro is moving the spotlight constantly to other members of class A? Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima and others will all end up sharing it.

Is this mask made of the same material of Doffy's glasses?

>exaggerating a punch this much
Is BnHA the kid appeal shounen?

Thats not really needed when you have infinite strength and speed on your side.

Well i personally didnt care about him in the first place.

Sup Forums pls go

Don't need it when a person is rocketing around at several hundred meters per second

Yes because wet is an acquired attribute gat comes from being covered with a liquid which water is not covered with a liquid but is one

They don't know the serum exists tho

What the fuck?

But what if the water puddle is more than one molecule thick and thus consists of water being covered by other water, in which case the topmost water layers could be described as "wet"