How would you bully Tohka?

How would you bully Tohka?

I wouldn't because Tohka is cute and my second favorite girl in the series.

I wouldn't

why waste time with bullying just toss her in front of a truck

Last thread yesterday was really fast.

cut her hair really short, and die it a ugly color
jerk off with the cut hair and throw it in the bin in front of her

I would assume the announcement of another season, regardless of low expectation of said season, brought interest back to DAL.

Orgasm deny her

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

Hype her about going to a fancy restaurant a whole month before going, on that day take all girls except her.

That's not bullying. That's pleasuring.

nice metaphor for saying that your dick is small

I'd rather bully Miku for being a turbo gay piece of shit

Nice way to project into others

By watching her use the toilet/

Do spirits even use the toilet?

Well there was that one scene in episode 4, so they do. There's also a Kotori toilet scene in Rinne Utopia.

Isn't she Shidosexual?

Do your own research, Origami.

guess I completely forgot about that.

Yes.

I've seen a few of these images of bullying Tohka floating around. How many of these are a thing?

More than I can count. And I'm bad at math

Why would I bully this cutie?

I'd give her another season, but make her a background side character

At the risk of being nuked in the event of a disaster? Nope.

I'd rather fill her with my daily semen output and make her happy.

Just go in a date with another girl in front of her.

Not even close. People who ask this are either anime only or never read the novels past volume 9.

There are some but they guy who made these dropped the series because he used to be a Mikufag before volume 10 was released.

>not just removing her from the series

She becomes way less relevant in later volumes, too bad she still gets roles in some arcs for no good reason.

I want to fuck Tohka

Are there any Mikufags even left?

Real fans? No, but there are people who "like" her because she has big breasts.

We should probably start making Miku bullying images.

Except threads were kinda slow compared to the last one. It reached bump limit in a matter of hours.

I approve of this idea. Maybe someone could get the Nips to help spread them. They hate Miku too right?

It wouldn't work. Tohka bullying became a thing because she is easy to bully in the actual LN and it was fun while Miku is just an annoying bitch.

Aren’t the other spirits bullying Miki in the novels already? It’s quite funny when you read it.

Hate is a strong word. It's hard to say but she is certainly not liked that much seeing how even the twins are more popular than her.

They girls don't bully her, they are just trying to avoide her and she doesn't even suffer when they do that which is the point of bullying.

I don’t think they hate her, but she’s definitely not popular.

Miku is worst girl.

bully into sex

It is not bullying if you are giving her what she wants. Having sex with another girl while she watches would be better.

But when season 3 happens and we get to volume 10, it could work out, seeing Miku go full lesbian in the anime might trigger the new making of Miku bullying images.

Anyone can make edits but the point is that it wouldn't be the same as Tohka bullying because Miku doesn't actually get bullied in the canon nor she suffers at any point in the novel. The closest thing would be when Origami attacks the spirits in volume 10.

She is as straight as Mukuro is of lesbian.

Why is Mukuro so awesome? I’m liking her more and more.

Tohka bullying pics were made for fun, people genuinely hates Miku it would be more than bullying.

>Miki
What does Origami's friend have to do with this?

Do you think they’ll show something in Halloween, it’s Natsumi’s arc after all.

You mean in the LN or this Halloween? Yoshino dresses like a witch in the novels, I doubt they will announce anything this Halloween. They never do that with holydays.

Still too soon to talk, Tachibana can ruin at any moment.

She is just that good that it makes me feel like the author has something prepared for us, something that is not good.

There are like 5 different pics of Tohka bullying.

Spirits are super resilient even after sealed, a truck wouldn't do much damage to her.

Where did all these Tohkafags come from?

Give her a Kinder Surprise, without the toy in it

Anons, please don’t think about that. She’s too good, she is a good girl.

Tohka had the biggest amount of fans in these threads at some point the threads became purple threads. They left after the bullying started.

And people call ME evil

I doubt she would even understand what a toy is.

At least you're not as bad as Miku

New anime announcement has brought back some girlsfags.

It all depends on what Tachibana has planned for her, at least he won't repeat the same personality for any character so she will never become a lesbian.

Well yeah. It's been a while since season 2 ended and many of people who posted girls left.

Her trait is that she’s loyal to Shidou. She herself said that, so that is good.

Could you guys elaborate more on this Mukuro girl for animeonlyfags? Why is she considered the best?

You do realize Miku was supposed to be like that during volume 8 and 9 right? She is the living proof that Tachibana can completely rewrite a character at any point if he wanted to.

Just read the novels. It's one of the latest arcs so we will never get there.

She is pretty much perfect.

I want to be bullied by kurumi

Let me clarify. Who are the most noticeable girls to you? The first five right? Then Mukuro is even better, she’s that good.

Hard to explain without giving you spoilers but let's say that she and Shidou actually share something in common that makes them very close, she also showed Shidou the flaws of his actions while also being right. She very strong as well.

Fine, a candy shape like a dragond ildo.

The opposite of Miku, for now.

You can give her a real dildo and she would still think it's some kind of candy.

That looked more like the girls trying to get away from her than bullying. Miku is just that bad.

For me, these news only brings bad memories if season 2. I have zero expectations for this new season so maybe I will get a surprise.

And the surprise is that season 3 will be even worse than S2 which would be crazy.

They certainly can't be in worse condition than they were back then in 2013-14.

Why Mukuro is so good?
>Both Shidou and Mukuro share a similar background which makes her be the one that understands him the most
>Shidou likewise understands her suffering becuase he went through the same
>Shows Shidou his way of saving is not flawless
>Loves him A LOT and shows it openly
>Calls him "Nushi-sama" (Lord/husband)
>Even after her arc, she's still a useful character

It's such a shame that she was introduced way too late in the novels, she deserves to be more popular.

The ideal thing would be keeping low expectations.

Don't forget she is soft.
Really soft

You will still get disappointed. This IMS we are talking and this time they are animating Origami arc.

But even if we keep low expectations that won't magically make it better if it turns out to be bad again.

I just want a PV to see if they improved anything after all these yeards.

Why everyone loves that series that much? That's just generic shit.

If only the anime could get to her arc, maybe then.

A PV is not enough to conclude if the anime will have QUALITY or not. It's like judging how a videogame will look like based on bullshots.

You know they can make it look good looking, right? You can't even tell S2 would be the disaster that it was after watching the PVs even though the art was clearly inferior.

We would need another season for that and to reach her arc they have to animate the awful volume 12 then volume 13 first.

But like the other user said, it's nearly impossible that they could deliver something worse than season 2. They're not penniless anymore.

Are you sure? Kadokawa went full retard just a few weeks ago.

That's it! We bully Mukuro... in her hair!

Probably the softest girl in the series along Yuzuru.

I would actually prefer to see volume 12 in a special or an OVA or something like that. They could start a new season from Nia.

What is the worse the can do? Give it a low budget? Already happened in S2. Change directors? That is probably for the best. Cancel it? That would be a good thing actually.