Seriously, the bullying against the Argentine members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against the Argentine members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since argentine people are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Argentine man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Paraguayans get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the Americas.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Argentine man a "black"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Argentine man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate!

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

Attached: 1465154403986.png (393x526, 128K)

At least you're not india, i rarely see a poo poster any more. They all hide behind meme flags because we bullied them so hard. Meme's aside Argie's are good people.

Attached: 1484381312823.gif (500x384, 719K)

accept that we own the Falklands and I'll treat you with the same respect as any european

Attached: i-feel-you-bro.jpg (400x400, 18K)

desu us flag is meme flag at this point. You are all either mutts or asians.

Couldn't they simply say they're Pakistani and just start raping everyone in the Falklands?

Callate narizon!

>we are the purest whites in the Americas.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (760x428, 36K)

More proof that geo locations work and meme flags are for cowards
I must confess that I use the facist flag because america is shit and I was sick of all mutt meme/fuck off paco replies for the last year or so

>S-stop the bullying Sup Forums :(

Go cry somewhere else, puto.

>i-I'm f-french
nice try algerian puto

I want to move from my rainy land to somewhere in the sun, I'm thinking Argentina. You're all white, nice latin/unique culture.
What would happen if I moved here?
How would I be received? Would I be welcome?
A main detail is I'm very strongly and clearly Scottish, and anti-english.

Attached: scotland .jpg (680x553, 65K)

>scottish
They won't let retards emigrate there.

You'd be received well but we aren't all white.

There are a lot of shitskins, each day more, and they are on -you guessed it- welfare.

Just like Europe is being destroyed by the Muslims, we are being "latinamericanized" by indians.

You are a faggot that cant handle the banter.

All flags get shit on, specially India.

or genetically superior melatin rich bulls

Attached: 9865432.jpg (1000x964, 52K)

Pelé was better ;^)

Attached: pdt_img_137367.jpg (600x483, 238K)

Hey, with Piñera in power we may become an economic power together!
>Conosur when

Attached: Happy.gif (1027x731, 111K)

Nice pasta boludo.

Still whiter than anglojews.
Malvinas for Argentinas (no offense)

>>Malvinas for Argentinas (no offense)
Yes, and eastern Ukraine is Russian.

You shall find acceptance among other memeflag users in the form of a lesser degree of beratement

see the bright side my fellow south american brother. at least you still have the chilean patagonia in your territory, the malvinas is shiet. and at least argentina is not venezuela, all of us should be happy that we are not from venezuela.
pd: argentino qliao deja llorar.

Attached: allende.jpg (500x394, 59K)

Argentina has the worst mutt situation in the world, and this is coming from and American.

Attached: 076.png (860x684, 228K)

>we are being "latinamericanized" by indians.
You are latinamerica dumb fuck kek

Never been bullied in this shithole.
What you talking about?

Attached: 1514267080312.gif (245x219, 1.79M)

lmao what are you talking about
being quite irrelevant is good since we don't mend into other people's business and they don't shit on us. The República Conservadora is coming back and we're leaving open field for bullying welfare niggers just like in the 1920s

go to Buenos Aires. Stay out of anything southwards. That's sacred Austral land.

Attached: 1501276223421.jpg (404x538, 33K)

>b-believe me guise, every argie looks like t-this, amirite g-guise? It's not like I'm making this just so I can feel good about my country which stole Argentina's flag entirely.

I will move to Chile someday, what's the whitest part in there? My father is from Santiago (but moved here escaping from Pinochet) and he's white, is it still that way nowadays?

i cri evrytiem