Make sure to stay away from Ranma 1/2.

bitch i will cut you

It's the Ranma art you dumb spic.

All looks like an Alien attempted to draw a human and never went to artschool

Missing the mobage.

Lum looks cuter with smaller eyes.

More like a de-evolution in this case.

Better version

He started drawing faces better, but in the process lost the knowledge of drawing them different.

Damn Rickert began as a little goblin

His lines are thicker, but still clean. He's probably either still getting used to digital or haven't drawn in some time that he's no longer comfortable with using thin lines.

Long face Guts is the worst. I wouldn't call it an evolution, so much as Guts growing older though. Guts was 16 or something when he was introduced in the Band of the Hawks. Modern Guts is in his early 20's. People change slightly when going from their teens to their 20's then in their 20's they basic face and body shape holds until they morph again in their 50's.

I think Kubos are overal got better but ofcoure he sacrificed backgrounds and details in general for it.

Can't say the same for Kishi or Oda's characters.
Holy hell Oda, his characters are like 70% leg at this point.

Model sheet from pre-production. Note the roundness of the head and facial features.

Model sheet for a specific scene in an episode late in the series. Note how the head is broader and flatter, and the features are more angular.

Naruto has way better art than Bleach

5 is the worst.

>shitting on rayearth
how to spot a faggot

mind you SHAFT are crazy enough to do that sort of thing for a whole sequence in any given episode alone.

"Art evolution" pictures of anime make little to no sense. Even within a single episode, there can be dozens of people drawing and the number goes ever higher when you consider a series in whole. There's not one person evolving over time, it's just different people drawing differently.

salty turd

In long shows (or shows that change studios) it's not that rare to see the model sheet itself changing.

There should be one for Murata but I can't find it

He fucking fixed the hell out of Kenpachi

Episode 32 is the cutest

He got better at drawing faces and human figures in general, he just sacrificed the ability to draw backgrounds.

Left screams
>AM I KAWAII UGU

This was one of the most crazy ones to me. I remember having read it English then saw the scans of the current chapters at the time looking drastically different.

I like left better

>not picking his precure artwork

It got better

I don't care about Kurocock, but left makes me feel sad for him.

It was horrible when she went full sameface.

She got shorter hair

>That Aizen

kek

Has he even done anything since Rosario + Vampire ended? I really loved his art at the end of the series.

This is really just evolution of trends as opposed to personally growing.
What happened? Why do people not like those colors and thin legs and bodies anymore? Almost all the colors are different.

>rosario+vampire ended in 2014

From this

to this

Why?

>rukia didn't shop up in any chapter throughout 2013
Really sums up the problem with Bleach

I have no idea what the fuck is even happening on the second pic, but she sure is pissed, times got rough.

Itagaki is hit or miss.

People coloring with markers had largely the same tones to work with and used more solid fills, now there's tablets so gradient shading is more popular and the skin tone isn't the same old orange.

Official art 4 > official art 7 > episode 45 >>>>>>> all

This makes me sad.

Lum (and UY anime) looks the worst when her eyes are too big and most of them is eye white, see film 3 for example in the pic. Not that I think any of them are too pretty, barring Takahashi's art which at least is unique to her.

Anyone have Yabukis?

I made Joe Yabuki's.

Have one go until 2015

The utter delusion of OPfags thinking there's any change at all in this chart.

Holy shit

>grasping at straws

Post the Angel Densetsu one

Is there a collage like this for captain tsubasa?

Post the scene of Eren and Armin chilling or Marcel getting eaten.

This one? I don't have these on hand I'm just using google.

He discovered tones exist? good for him.

does anybody have one for Initial D

Manga art was better.

tones are shit though.

Fuck, this is the one that really hurts. I might be an emo retard, but I fucking loved D.Gray-Man before that thing happened to the author. It was such a cool story with so much potential.

>before that thing happened to the author
What happened?

Middle Guts will always look the best.

it's just an invention to mask laziness.

She had poor health and, if I'm remembering it right, something happened to her hands so her style changed significantly.

You're high, retarded or both.

At least Naruto had backgrounds you turd.

Part 5 art was probably the height of araki art if only for the great shots of Italy.

The huge dip in quality between parts 5 and 6 still boggles my mind to this day.

Late Jonathan was the hottest (no homo)

Barely. Both had extremely simplistic backgrounds most of the time, and Kishimoto's speedlines and choreography often got in the way of the good stuff.

Bleach had its share of issues, but the linework was neat. Plus, save for that fucking overused look of shock and horror on Ichigo's face, the expressions on his character's faces were really well done.

Could someone explain why Conrad and Ubik are just retarded fatcunts? Slan, Void and Femto all look great when Conrad and Ubik don't look menacing in the slightest.

Massive improvement

I prefer this pic.