Can you explain to me how the western society works?

So after all this russophobic shit had been happening for the past years I finally got together, gathered what little english fluency i have and went other to the only international forum that people from the entire world participate on (apart from the imageboards) to check how people there think of russia.

Naturally that forum was reddit (YES, I know, I know, i've been lurking here on Sup Forums for years, it's trash), and every single comment section of every single post on r/worldnews about russia was full of just pure russophobia with people discussing bombing russia, genetical incapability of russians to behave properly, expelling russia from the UNSC....

I know this is probably the worst place to ask a question or two, hence, i have 3:

1) Are these retards representitive, in their russophobia, of the general population of th West?
2) If not, what part of the western population do they represent? Democrats? College students? Boombers?
3) Is there still a chance to avoid war or is this the early-2003 style situation? And will there be anti-war protests if the mutts and their satelite states actually go to war?

Cпacибo, чтo пpoчитaли.

Attached: Shock_and_Awe_nuke.jpg (640x480, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ANormalDayInRussia/
youtube.com/watch?v=cKUaqFzZLxU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-21/baizuo-new-derogatory-term-millions-chinese-are-using-describe-americas-white-left-r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slavs are subhuman, they need to be exterminated.

Attached: C4960C6C-7925-483E-849B-B9B72640D63A.jpg (500x375, 52K)

Surprise a country that doesn't respect international law is feared a loathed internationally.

You're probably the most hated country in the western world and for good reason.

Much as this post demonstrates, the internet is filled with Jews and muds who put a huge amount of time and energy into forcing the Russian boogeyman meme out of fear of white solidarity

>Can you explain to me how the western society works?

Picture a pyramid on top, populated by Jews. And then you have the various layers of servile goyim.

The ones that are most useful to the ruling class Jews, are tiered above lesser quality Whites along the Pyramid.

Attached: 1520189144087.png (202x173, 87K)

Reddit is full of jews and niggers. Most people don't give a shit about Russia.

>Pakistani talking on behalf of western nations
Russia is pretty cool, poo goes in the loo

Attached: 1521043672478m.jpg (436x1024, 86K)

reddit.com/r/ANormalDayInRussia/

no there wont be a war nobody goes to war over a few dead spies. Yes you are quite hated because you are an authoritarian dictatorship that attacked Ukraine you murdered tens of thousands of civillians in Syria and you routinely try to interfere in the affairs of others

Looks normal to me.

Дa ни ктo нe пpoтив нapoдa, пpocтo пpaвитeльcтвo Poccии чaщe вceгo пытaeтcя лгaть c нaглым лицoм в глaзa фaктaм, и пpи этoм cвoй жe нapoд oбдиpaeт. Oбиднo блин зa вac, нe глyпыe жe люди, a тaк тepпитe

1) It's pretty representative. Americans generally distrust the russian government but are generally fine with the people
2) Liberals hate russia more because they use it as a scapegoat to call trump illegitimate
3) America doesn't have the stomach for the world war that would happen if we ever warred Russia directly unless you did something Pearl Harbor-esque (false-flag or not)

I think a lot of people that aren't the democrats that think they can profit off of the russophobia are sick of everyone bringing up Russia and blaming them for everything. The west has a pretty contradicting view of non-western countries. On the one hand Putin is a tyrant and a dictator to the most outspoken people while the president of China declaring himself ruler for life is basically just ignored.

It's been hardwired into our brains that Russia is a bad place with bad people. Most people--despite not having a reason to give a shit--are wary of Russians and dislike Russia, but they don't have very good, if any, reasons for it. The next tier up is people who have shaken free some of their mental shackles and see Russia as a bastion of goodness in the world: a lone wolf standing against UN tyranny. Finally there are those who realize the truth; Russia is a country. There are good people and bad people there, as there are everywhere. And few, too few, seek power over a country out of benevolence.

China is allowed to get away with that because for one they arent white and standards for them are dramtically lower even for liberals weather they realize this or not this is why Russia gets a lot of hate for the gay marriage thing unlike most countries because Russia is seen as white and somewhat Westwrn therefore they should know better second of all the West depends on China for nearly everything. Russia on the other hand doesnt have any economic influence on the US but it does hold Europe with gas which people really dont like also China doesnt behave aggresively towards the West at all unlike Russia whose president just gave a very bellicose speach about his new nukes and missiles and showed a video of them nuking florida

Attention NATO Allies!
Macron, May & Merkel better have a backup plan.
The American people believe Trump is compromised, so everything on that phone call went straight to Putin for counter-action planning.
Please have MI6, DGSE & BND deal directly with CIA.
Thank you for your attention.

Attached: kV5veX5.gif (450x250, 977K)

The russian race is an abomination that resulted from a nigger having sex with an aryan. This gave birth to a race with a sub average intellect and above average stregth ie. a race of slaves (hence slav) . They were ruled by vikings and their decendents, then by jews and a georgian. Democracy came around to russia twice, once after the empire's collapse and again after the soviet collapse and it was rejected both time which just prooves my point.

>t. self aware russian
Just waiting for the ovens to heat up again so i can step in

1) I don't think so. many revere those people as actual retards. especially how liberals talk out their asses but can never bring themselves to do something respectable such as serving their country.
2) just liberals and the people who have not learned to think for themselves yet. so yeah, 70% of college students (the 30% are hardcore conservatives from down south) and all of them are democrats
3) I don't think there will be a Russo-American war in the future. if any wars will happen it'll be in asia or a larger scale in the middle east.
Perhaps, god willing, russia, america, and what other countries still loyal to their people will join forces to reconquer europe and take it back from the mudslimes and jews

there will be no war

it's all a ruse to increase defence spending

they own everything

nobody cares

just kill me already

youtube.com/watch?v=cKUaqFzZLxU

Russian people are fine. Kremlin and Oligarch's are destroying their own country and causing trouble for everyone else.

the sheeps are going for russophobia, i mean look what this britbong says.

"Surprise a country that doesn't respect international law is feared a loathed internationally.

You're probably the most hated country in the western world and for good reason."

ppl are brainwashed easy by the media, especially inselaffen.

Sadly "but Muslims" isn't an argument.

Try not to spill your monster and crisps over your keyboard again mum won't be happy.

So, let me explain something to you about capitalism...

Eventually, a few big winners come out ahead, and start to use their money to find out ways of maximizing their profits...

Eventually their wealth grows so large they start buying out their competitors so they can monopolize the market, diversifying into other industrial sectors, etc...

After a while, they have enough resources to begin the wholesale buyout of the govenrment, and when they succeed, they decide that the best way to continue increasing their profits, is to enslave the entire population, and take all of the populations assets, and re-allocate them to their own pockets.

This is how capitalism turns to communism, and thus destroys civilizations.

Communism was NEVER about creating a utopia of wealth redistribution....

Communism is the legislative practice of stealing from the poor and middle class, to give to the rich.

Half of those are in Florida.

Attached: 2c1d4d0131b744f545c32491f83453fd380af1a3cecb8d8378562d16987d6609.gif (375x375, 191K)

Putin is a dictator. Dictators hate western culture because western culture is democratic, values free speech, merit and accountability. Therefore he does his best to undermine western countries and their influence because democratic ideals are conflicting with his theft of the russian states resources, corruption and the punishment of dissent.

Hes thereby a threat to the west and our rights as citizens for he seeks to destroy those very values in order to empower himself. Hes cancer of the highest order.

Attached: Alexei-Navalny.jpg (900x599, 71K)

communism is the radical notion of giving your government the legal power to take literally ALL of your shit, and then trusting them not to.

western culture is democratic, values free speech, merit and accountability.

Are you retarded? These values were subverted by the kikes after the late 60s.

Attached: Iwishthiswasyou.jpg (486x958, 142K)

>Surprise a country that doesn't respect international law
Are you kidding me? Didn't the US invade about 10 countries since the establishment of the UN without the UN's approval?

Didn't they put troops on the ground in countries that don't want those troops like Syria?

I mean, the International Law is a joke. It existed between 1945-1991 in some form as long as there were two guarantees of that law. Now it's only one and it's the law of the victor - the US.

So itsn't not really a law. It's the US does wahtever it wants and everybody complies, while the population of their vassal countries is brainwashed to think that their overlords are the good guys. Jesus.

I really hope u were trolling, brit. You can't be this retarded to claim international law exist after Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yugoslavia, Grenada, Gayana, Panama, Vietnam, Kosovo and Angola

I mean holy shit....

They didn't attack Ukraine.

A bunch of self hating Ukrainians overthrew a rightfully elected president, put forth legislation against the Russian language, and threatened to steal the bases from Russia.

Crimea wasn't legally given to Ukraine.

Kruschev needed permission from Russia's congress to make the transfer, which he did not have.

Attached: 773526b.jpg (635x614, 145K)

Yeah says the Uzbeki looking Brit bong.

Attached: 500full.jpg (300x222, 10K)

Can't wait till Putin dies and the Communist party gets into power in Russia again.

>hurr durr white brotherhood
Whites were killing each other long before a Jew ever set foot in Europe.

Attached: smug_commie_pepe.png (450x768, 46K)

Very true, America is an empire. We have troops in 200+ countries.

>(((international law)))

That's a filthy Western liberal that's lying to you. Familiarize yourself with the Chinese term of "baizuo." They're scum and conservative westerners hate them. Thankfully they're suicidal and don't reproduce.

>Although the emphasis varies,baizuois used generally to describe those who“only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment”and“have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they arehypocritical humanitarianswho advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are“obsessed with political correctness”to the extent that they“tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”;they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-21/baizuo-new-derogatory-term-millions-chinese-are-using-describe-americas-white-left-r

Attached: 1399989301727.jpg (400x440, 38K)

Is that Pinyin?

How the fuck am I supposed to pronounce that garbage?

test

Just because I hate Russia doesn't mean I don't hate the united states.

I know your tiny malnourished brain can't comprehend this.

>attacked Ukraine
You mean took over a region that hated Ukraine with passion that was accidently acquired by cuckraine after the soviet union collapsed?

How many people died in the takeover? 0?

Yeah, I was watching the parlaimentary hearing tonight where they unironically said this very phrase 3-4 times, intermittent with discussion of financial sanctions and expelling the country from the UNSC. Although I recall those same people calling bombings of Yugoslavia "humanitarian bombings" so what do i expect

As for oligarchs, I feel like it's an unholy alliance. Putin didn't create them, and by the time Putin came (actually, by the time they put Putin in charge) there was a looming third PEREDEL. What Putin did is instead of taking over them (that would have probably resulted in a civil war, considering how many resources they acquired), they just peacefully withdrew from the political scene and got all of their moneys with them). I can go on a lon g rambling about how russian poltiics works from the inside, but i'll just jam the main points into a simple phrase.

Is Putin and the oligarchs allied? Yes, I mean russia is basically state capitalism where the role of the state in the economy goes thru the oligarchs. But is Putin accountable to oligarchs? No, not with the huge security apparatus he had established.
It's a shame really, that we traded a poor bureaucatic system of the USSR for this horrendous system, but, you know, it's still better than the Ukraine where the oligarchs aren't really accountable to anyone

>trying to pretend russophobia is a real term that will catch on

Russia is unfairly blamed for a lot of issues they have in the west largely because (((they))) disagree with Putin's politics at home (anti gay, anti feminist, conservative society, etc)
Thats all there is to it.

They would be anti China if they weren't so afraid (and dependent on them for cheap imports).

Not an argument

Bai-Zuo gets the point across. Funny that even the commie chinks hate white liberals.

Attached: DEB58539CD344B889AA6B646A0036F31.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

>reddit
just assume they're demos
>are they representative of the west?
at least 65% of the west
>why?
it isn't their fault. Our government completely bombarded us with the message of "hate Russia" after the whole dekulakinization thing that happened in the 1930s. The government wasn't wrong at this point since your government managed to slaughter 10 million plus people mercilessly. The problem that exists today is that the message persists, even though leadership has changed pretty drastically.

Not a communist sympathizer, just trying to make sense of this myself

> that attacked Ukraine

UWOTM8 ? I guess they sell The Guardian in Canada too ?

>How many people died in the takeover? 0?

Did you forget that part when "Russian tourists" came to Donbas and killed thousands of people and shot down an airliner?

Attached: url.png (314x227, 10K)

>I know this is probably the worst place to ask a question or two, hence, i have 3:
kek'd
>1) Are these retards representitive, in their russophobia, of the general population of th West?
no
>2) If not, what part of the western population do they represent? Democrats? College students? Boombers?
democrat college students
>3) Is there still a chance to avoid war or is this the early-2003 style situation? And will there be anti-war protests if the mutts and their satelite states actually go to war?
Who actually wants to go to war? do you think war is actually imminent? full-scale, conventional war between US and Russia just won't happen. Maybe there'll be proxy wars like syria but nobody is going to give much of a shit about those.
>expelling the country from the security council
lol as if

Most people don't think about Russia.

They probably are dimly aware of the history of communism.

Most people are too busy paying their mortgage to give a damn.

Ever been to Donbass? Do you really not realize who the people fighting there are?

And there do receive arms from Russia, undeniably, training too, and I wouldn't even be surprised our special forces work there on their side.

Only, unironically and literally, that's exactly the same relationship as between the US and Al-quaeda in Syria.

Would you say that Americans are al-quaeda's allies? Or that the mutts fight in Eastern Ghouta?

oi you got a license for that?

Attached: 1520814704826.jpg (904x1200, 186K)

theyre called chips here you fucking pom cunt

It dosen't.

I know for a fact we have CIA spooks in Syria

we have cia spooks damn near everywhere, why wouldn't we also have them in syria?

>And there do receive arms from Russia, undeniably, training too, and I wouldn't even be surprised our special forces work there on their side.

This is amazing. How can you not know? I mean, your retarded soldiers take selfies with their tanks in Ukraine and post them online and you still don't know. Do they put something in the water or what?

He was implying that we don't know we are everywhere.

From 1820 to 1907, a new element emerged: Russophobia. British elite sentiment turned increasingly hostile to Russia, with a high degree of anxiety for the safety of India, with the fear that Russia would push south through Afghanistan. The result was a long-standing rivalry in central Asia. [7] In addition, there was a growing concern that Russia would destabilise Eastern Europe by its attacks on the faltering Ottoman Empire. This fear was known as the Eastern Question.[8] Russia was especially interested in getting a warm water port that would enable its navy. Getting access out of the Black Sea into the Mediterranean was a goal, which meant access through the Straits controlled by the Ottomans.[9]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game

>Do they put something in the water or what?
yes, alcohol
it's called vodka

OP I like Russians, ignore the losers.
Jews are the real enemy.
Jews in Russia, Jews in America, Jews im Israel and wherever else.
They pit us against each other, try to push us to be selfish but only to advance their own wicked interests.
They are the ultimate evil.

being against state organized mafia is not russophobia, Ivan

Attached: methode-times-prod-web-bin-7e5298de-97b0-11e6-9cf8-8194c22ea509.jpg (685x385, 30K)

brit (muhammed)

We're under a full media coup right now Ivan. Pay it no mind. You might get nuked as a last resort by our shadow government but it will be quick and painless and probably an improvement on your miserable slav life. But rest assured while most Americans think you're all sneaky violent subhumans and should be kept away at the end of a bayonet, we don't believe that you are responsible for all this nonsense because quite frankly you would have to be remotely sophisticated to do it. And you aren't. So obviously this is false flagging bullshit perpetrated by the evil Jews. Wish us luck Ivan, hopefully we can regain control of our nation and resume bullying you guys in a fair and honorable fashion. XOXO

Attached: 1518145840806.png (500x500, 186K)

Hehe replaying this mission.
How many of you gays got rid of or accidentaly destroyed your copy of cod4 and are über jelly?

Attached: 1500297832211.png (526x493, 126K)

"But muslims"

Boo hoo

this is liquid what abouttery

Attached: 1517370672075.jpg (800x797, 194K)

People here on Sup Forums claim to be "redpilled", yet many fall for all forms of CNN/BBC propaganda.

Their countires are socially falling apart, and yes, you should expect the majority to be completely brainwashed into thinking NATO operations are justified, USA invasions are a just cause and that (((international law))) is anything else other than punishment for the losers. To be honest, I don't think there's saving America, or even maybe parts of western Europe, sooner or later they'll be the ones fleeing what they made out of their countries to the East.

i still have my cd
best cod ever.

Hi Achmed.

Do you blame your obesity on Muslims aswell?

Hey Jimbo

So what have you been up to today?

It's just because Russia bumped heads with NATO in Syria.
Those people are simply being puppeted.

>this is liquid what abouttery
No, but the whole concept of whataboutism sure is pure propaganda

Aylsebury archive.is/ZGP1B
Barking archive.is/qAgj5
Birmingham archive.is/0Ma7Q
Blackburn archive.is/8OPer
Blackpool archive.is/EQwyF
Bolton archive.is/jIP7d
Bradford archive.is/bnx1F
Bristol archive.is/oHSpF
Burton archive.is/W2O2S
Bury archive.is/vkaB8
Chesham archive.is/5I16d
Coventry archive.is/FbwtN
Derby archive.is/sFAlt
Halifax archive.is/wHvPz
Harrow archive.is/5GQcM
Keighley archive.is/GMUSx
Leeds archive.is/wo1wg
London archive.is/AgWuG
Middlesbrough archive.is/mQO9i
Nelson archive.is/6sX2y
Oxford archive.is/wFyHb
Peterborough archive.is/UoeMd
Preston archive.is/CEZAq
Rochdale archive.is/CVwLl
Rotherham: archive.is/2jgSv
Stevenage archive.is/JbuPv
Telford archive.is/Ndaxr
Telford (again): archive.is/CXveN
Wycombe archive.is/4Ebb5

no but as a islandmonkey i would blame em for this.

Not much. Scratching my balls and shitposting sandniggers who think their English.

No one is going to have a war Sergei. Liberal media outlets just play up Russia constantly because they want to blame someone for losing the election, and there are a lot of boomers for whom the cold war never ended, so naturally it must be Russia's fault. Most Americans don't think about Russia at all desu

Let's be clear. Russia is a largely shit country. Corruption and it's full of drunk idiots, but they don't deserve to be bombed nor is everyone from Russia bad. As a whole the country is bad, but it isn't all inclusive.

slavs are white niggers

God, Serb you are the first adequate poster here.

Everybody else either believes CNN when it comes to russia, or blames JEWS/REPTILOIDS/WHATEVER

Damn, I wish I could bring India and China closer together, or at least Indonesia and China too.

He's not forgetting, he's being intentionally misleading. Soviets are stupid.
>gathered what little english fluency i have
buuuulllll shiiiiiiieeeeeeeettt

Attached: kuz2.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

Пpивéт Based ruskie. Will do my best to answer your q's from a British perspective.

1.) Hard to say. Russia isn't really at the top of most peoples minds most of the time, it only really comes to our attention when they do something mean / it's said they do something mean. So most people don't have a great view of your country. They're a lot more ambivalent about the population, but your country as a geopolitical entity is not much liked in general, sorry.

2.) They're more clustered around older people (lived through the cold war), and younger liberals (pissed about trump etc) I'd say. Although at the moment a fairly large part of the british establishment is also pissed at russia ofc. Your "best bet" in terms of a demographic that likes you is mid / late millennials. We haven't really known you as an enemy much, and for all Putin seems like kind of a cunt I understand the same is also true of nato.

3.) God I hope we can avoid war. I think its much more likely we'll do economic war for a while tho, and that will either turn into a new cold war, or it'll "cool-off" and return to semi-normality. But as for anti war protests? Not in Britain probably. Even amongst people like me who actually quite like Russians, understand their position, and suspect that the Novichok attack might well have been a false flag. If we don't do those kind of things against mudslime rape gangs, we're unlikely to do so for Russia.

I'm sorry man but in Britain at least the general attitude does not look good. Reddit was probably quite representative in that. I don't know if it'll go as far as supporting war, but it's pretty grim.

on an idividual level i've never met a russian that i didnt like, their stoicism, grim but resolute worldview and dark sense of humor appeals greatly but on an international level theyre a real pain in the bum bum.

You forgot the final stage - ''Not paying your TV licence''.

You have to understand that the media of the west is controlled by kikes and the people, for the most part, are soulless golem who do what their jewish masters tell them. Do they really hate Russia, no they have no real thought on the country or its people, they just do as they are told.
It is depressing when you think about it. Good luck Vlad you will need.

>another shillbot is hatched

You get out of your hole and compare Russia with the developed countries of Europe or the United States. we are not worthy to be called a country

1) Certainly not with the people I personally know.
2) It's representative of Jews and their mind-slaves
3) There isn't going to be a war, and if by some chance this does spiral into a conflict (seriously not going to happen), I certainly won't be going to war with you for cuck countries like the US and the UK.

Nope, just thought I was banned.... I wasn't.

like clockwork

Attached: DFqbf7m663_OzoGlvY9hMFvmm_7kaBfhpZ9M4FaNHlc.jpg (320x992, 77K)

Against Putin, Yes.
Against Russian people, NO.

I've been to Russia and have Russian friends in the UK - all good people. Putin and his corruption is the problem, not the people of your country.

This.

I was going to say based sand nigger, then I realized you're probably a white contractor or something over there.

I wouldn't worry too much slav mongrel.

The West is in the process of eating itself. Everyone is pointing fingers at everyone else. There's no common ground on anything. It's going to be South Africa soon in some places.

You may do alright, not because you are great, but because you will survive.

>because western culture is democratic, values free speech, merit and accountability.
Holy shit! Is this a troll? Has to be, coz no fucking way you are serious.

Mighty Russia!

Tell your oligarchs to quit play acting in Syria before we exterminate half a thousand more.

Attached: The Pride of Moscow.jpg (1280x799, 154K)

Glowie alert.

Why should we give a shit about what goes on in syria?

>Can you explain to me how the western society works?

It is basically alex jones version of the NWO. Alex Jones's gretest deception is making people believe the NWO is something that is coming. it is already here.

If you step out of line the banks can simply deny you the use of payment processors effectively cutting you out of society.

International globalists are given diplomat status, which gives them a special ID that exempts them from the legal system.

etc

Attached: coman.jpg (590x720, 93K)

>Russofobia
Kek, just dont fucking pretend you dont have massive anglosaxfobia in russia vatnik always a victim da? Zertva nx