Writing shit on internet forums is not going to change shit

Writing shit on internet forums is not going to change shit

If any of you nazicucks were serious, why don't you do something for you ideology? join militias, spread your views, debate with people

At least the Islamists have balls enough to do something in real life for their cause, ranging from dawah to jihad

Attached: image-288668-860_poster_16x9-grjt-288668.jpg (860x484, 64K)

Because I don't want to leave my comfy chair

It's easier to spread your ideology on the internet than to go out and try to spread an ideology people are brainwashed to hate, anyway

*teleports behind you*
nothing personal fbi

Attached: 1520551206323.png (975x1280, 1.44M)

Because i'm not violent

Yes, i want to remove certain ethnic groups, by forcing them to immigrate out of Europe, but i want to do it peacefully. I don't hate niggers, muslims, jews etc. i just want them evicted to Africa and the Middle East

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-14 19.55.56.jpg (1069x367, 190K)

Britmong here
In tealand we get threatened and denied our basic human rights (police will demonize you en masse, children services will mark your kids) at the mere mention of nationalism or white pride. Founding or joining such groups is illegal and the media will plaster your face and name globally.

Criticism of any religion or even race means you are a pervaer of "hate speech" and can lead you to being locked away depending on how offended any one person might be. Joining social or political forums online or IRL to discuss these things is again, socially and legally not allowed.

I am a Muslim now goy. Shabbat Salem alykum. Please defile my daughter's and don't speak to me or my wife's boyfriends son ever again.

Oh the only exception to this is if you join a pedo ring you'll be protected from a law court that'll basically ignore anything you do unless specific accusations or evidence is given. It's British culture at its finest.

Attached: odfnjs.png (1251x826, 1.28M)

the intent is not to change anything, it's to understand (and have a few laughs).

lol a fucking new fag same fagging.
WE CAN STILL SEE WHO YOU ARE EVEN IF YOU CHANGE YOUR FLAG.

Go away FBI. Don't you have to pedophiles to protect or something.

bump

user I....

>Writing shit on internet forums is not going to change shit

this is simply a place to wake up. there are other places for other aspects

Allah will forgive you all

what a retarded faggot

Attached: nigger wave.jpg (1024x733, 99K)

BUMP

Oh I forgot.
Faggot. SAGE

Siege is unnecessary at this stage.
The battlefield is the mind.
Our war is that of ideas.

Attached: cia 1.png (844x495, 16K)

A fed says what?

hahahahaha top thread
nice trolling, cant be this retarded

Attached: notatf.jpg (711x688, 42K)

okay FBI shill go be controlled opposition somewhere else

>implying this place is not in constant ideological memetic warfare that spills out into the real world meanwhile autists everywhere are having their keks and tendies while shitposting in their seats while wearing diapers filled with literal shit.

Try harder, alphabet.