I may live to see a time when Google can procedurally generate a new episode of Urusei Yatsura with original voices...

I may live to see a time when Google can procedurally generate a new episode of Urusei Yatsura with original voices recreated with synthesized sampling and complete with the lo-res and film grain. Also There will be a vaporwave soundtrack.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/933260
nyaa.si/view/972837
nyaa.si/view/972836)
nyaa.si/view/972835
youtu.be/Tc8iu0XFUQc?t=88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not even sure I'll live to see a time when Google can translate nip into vaguely passable English with any accuracy.

Google translate isn’t even that bad.

Reminder that you have no excuse anymore:

nyaa.si/view/933260

nyaa.si/view/972837 (or nyaa.si/view/972836)

nyaa.si/view/972835

you should get a tripcode, its obvious all these thread are by the same person.

>anyone who dares make threads about an anime i don't like must be the same person
What a sad little idiot.

Is 16:9 better?

But you have, since Google overhauled the system a little while back, its way better than you probably think now.

Yeah, but its gonna be cg

Reminder that it's coming in the next 12 months.

I watched all of it in laserdisc quality just before the blu rays were announced. I'm due for a rewatch sometime.

Is it really? Has there been any word on it?

Fuck nigga I wasn't ready for these feels

I read it as "hunting demons with a boner"

Would you watch a modern reboot or urusei yatsura?

That brings up a good point: there'll be a day when you can say, "Computer, make me a sequel to Cat Planet Cuties," and in 24 microseconds it'll generate a masterpiece that blows all modern TV out of the water--when human labor, human intellect, and even human creativity are all vastly bettered by computers, where the fuck do we go from there?

Why does he get bullied so much?

>using anything other than kagura or reinforce for the tv series
everything else looks like shit compared to them

t. retard who hasn't tried the latest encodes

Good riddance to the shitty avc10bits of kagura.

Is Lum actually weak to dry soybeans or is she just scared of them?

Also; reminded me of this. youtu.be/Tc8iu0XFUQc?t=88

We'll revert back to more primitive lifestyle or just dead

what a fag

how bad are they degrained?

It varies for each batch, I still have the files so I can make a couple comparisons

>Also There will be a vaporwave soundtrack.
Into the trash it goes.

The TV series batch is a reencode of the Kagura rip which didn't have all that much grain in the first place, it's mostly just a downscale. Total filesizes are something like ~270 versus ~70 gigs

The OVA batch has some significant degrain, since it uses Reinforce as a source. As a note, each episode in the original batch had different amounts of grain (Raging Sherbet by far had the most). File sizes were ~52 versus ~5 gigs

Same deal with the BD Movies batch, but I think the movies originally had less grain overall. ~72 versus ~10 gigs

Lastly the DVD Movies batch uses Yurasyk as a source, and the amount of degrain going on here is sort of a middle ground between the Kagura and Reinforce reencodes. ~22 versus ~10 gigs