etc...etc....etc...

and of course;
>some good ol fashioned versus'

gon vs yusuke
killiua vs heia
kite vs kurama
etc,etc,etc...

bumping myself

Both are poorly written trash that only 12 yr. olds think is deep. Violence doesn't make something mature or intellectual. Nen system has long explanations but never utilized in a way that was impressive or thought provoking during actual battles. Both shows are the contrarian's choice for tryhards who want to shit on more mainstream shows.

>1. Protagonist
Tie
>2. Supporting cast
Tie
>3. plot
HxH
>4. emotional beats
HxH
>5. aesthetic
Tie
>6. villains
HxH
>7. interesting ideologies
HxH
>8. world
HxH
>9. artwork
Tie

pretty sure i like the characters from yuyu more, agree with others

YYH
YYH
HxH
YYH
YYH
HxH
HxH
HxH
YYH

Mazoku Yusuke>Gon-san
Hiei>Killua
Kurama>Kite

book is better

sadly nu-Sup Forums is filled with shonenfags and Rick & Morty fans. I hate this board

I'll take shonenfags over moefags anyday

HxH is better in almost every way, YYH feels like a blueprint for HxH for the most part

Agreed but HxH is still better than BnHA

>this

true, bnha feels like a toothless version of naruto part 1

>1. Protagonist
YYH
>2. Supporting cast
YYH, Hiei and Kurama are bae
>3. plot
Both kinda mediocre
>4. emotional beats
YYH
>5. aesthetic
About the same
>6. villains
HXH
None, both kinda shit
>8. world
YYH

Hmmm, anyone can spout blanket statements with zero meaning to it whatsoever other than to rile people who do enjoy these shows. Anybody who told you violence is what make HxH mature is either a memer like yourself or an idiot.

But then again, you are just fishing for (you)'s, you gave it away the minute you used contrarian so here you go. Be glad.

No one ever said hxh or yyh were deep

It's YYH and Level E put in a blender.

YYH
YYH
HxH
Tie
Tie
HxH by a long shot
Tie
HxH
Tie

I wish I was this intellectual.

Pretty sure Gon can out-tactic Yusuke.

Since everyone in HxH is capable of Kurama-level tactics.

>broken English
>bumps own thread
Hmmm

we'll said

What does BnHA have to do with the post? Are you so fucking insecure that about another shonen? It's just pathetic.

Both are trash.

>No one ever said hxh or yyh were deep

HxHfags try to convince it all the time but it always ends with "b-but the ant arch is the best shonen arch EVER"

Who are you quoting?

>killua vs hiei
I think my boy hiei got this

Yusuke is so much more interesting than Gon. Gon is your typical young shounen protag. So he's basically half brain-dead until he starts fighting and then he's a savant. At least Yusuke had character development and charisma. Gon is a literal child. Plot and antagonists does go to HxH though. Younger Togoro and Sensui were the only decent antagonists of YYH.

And that only matters to people obsessed with the "which is the better shonen" bait threads they are simply incapable of ignoring.

Present company included.

Yusuke's more fun, not more interesting.

Yusuke is more standard than Gon. And it's silly to say he had no character development.

1. YYH
2. YYH
3. HxH
4. YYH
5. YYH
6. HxH
7. HxH
8. Honestly I like YYH's idea of demons being worldly and diverse but I guess HxH
9. YYH

I mean HxH has good writting but everything else is pretty crap imo. YuYu Hakusho is way more enjoyable to me.

In a different way though. Yusuke is the old standard for shounen MCs. Gon is the new standard. Yusuke is a relic of a bygone time when underdog delinquents were popular protagonists. Personally I like that archetype much better.

Gon did have character development. I just really dislike his aesthetic and personality.

>half brain-dead
Wrong speedreader, Gon is very ingenuous and has never shown to be a retard like other shounen protag

>1. Protagonist
YYH
>2. Supporting cast
HXH
>3. plot
HXH
>4. emotional beats
HXH
>5. aesthetic
HXH
>6. villains
Tie
HXH
>8. world
HXH
>9. artwork
HXH

Although he isn't a complete retard, he is at least 99% retard.

People say that HxH is "deep" all the time. Not talking about the memers (granted they're about as numerous as the people seriously saying this on here nowadays)

>like other shounen protag
Are 'dumb' shounen protags more or less common than smart ones?

>People say that HxH is "deep" all the time.
when?

I'm not finished with HxH yet but anyway

>1. Protagonist
Gon
>2. Supporting cast
Tie, both excellent
>3. plot
YYH
>4. emotional beats
YYH
>5. aesthetic
Tie, both excellent
>6. villains
HxH, sensui sucked
HxH
>8. world
YYH's but it never got around to fully exploring it, so HxH will probably win this by default
>9. artwork
YYH

What's interesting to me is that the shows both seemed to really hit their stride at roughly around the same phase: YYH with the Dark Tournament and HxH with Yorknew

All the time.

YYH has way better characters than HxH. The only one that actually has any character at all are Leorio and clown.

Here's a pity reply, champ.