WTF is the American government's problem?

WTF is the American government's problem?

Attached: 19623710.jpg (960x881, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
shootingtracker.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i see no problem with liking money more than kids

The biggest redpill is learning that human life is virtually worthless.

Money is actually worth something.

Sup Forums proving once again it’s just a group of totally normal regular people with opinions we should definitely care about

i fucked your sister last night, felt good :^)

Attached: 1520551206323.png (975x1280, 1.44M)

Statistically speaking, they are more likely to be shot on the streets than in school.

legislation won't work and they're too dumb to realise it

>The second amendment is more important than a statistically insignificant event

Wow color me surprised!

Come and take them shill

It seems to work just fine in literally every other developed country on the planet

Attached: F433CF0F-25E0-4664-9F7D-167CF4743DC8.png (750x1334, 2.11M)

Fuck I hate smug Australian liberals.
Scummy fuckers aren't content with ruining our country, they've gotta high horse to everyone else.

>Guns get banned
>Liberals rejoice because now they can scream down conservatives without getting shot
>They start screaming down the"nazis"
>Get get the ever living shit beaten out of them, stabbed, glassed, curb stomped, bones broken etc
>Zombie apocalypse breaks out
>All the liberals die or offer their assholes to anyone willing to protect them like some kind of expensive pet
>All liberals die out in a week

>America is the only free country
We know, user

That's all liberals, lad

Do you just fucking hate your country? Honestly to me Australia is a huge joke. I know that feel as I live in Commiefornia. I feel like people like us hate it, but stay for the weather/landscape - it's beginning to not be worth it though.

This is the type of guy that would suck the biggest, blackest cock if he was alone in a room with a nig and no one would find out.

>0 mass shootings in Australia in 25 years
>34 as of February in America in just 2018 alone
Yeah they really fucked things up proper, huh?

It's all Melbourne and Oxford street in sydney. The rest of us are isolated from the degeneracy.

>34 mass shootings in 2018
CNN, go home. No one believes your lies here.

Of course guns are worth more than kids! Non-americans are so retarded.

>kids aren't responsible enough to legally drink
>kids aren't responsible enough to legally smoke
>kids aren't responsible enough to legally vote
>kids aren't responsible enough to enlist in the military
>kids aren't responsible enough to rent a car
>kids know whats best for adults when it comes to gun laws
Yeah, that makes sense.

Attached: jurassic potato.jpg (600x663, 62K)

Something like that, yeah. We could never implement actual gun regulation, because the military industrial complex has such a stranglehold on the government and society that it would be the civil equivalent to cutting off our own dick. Our country would crash and burn without hundreds of billions of dollars being pumped into our war machine

>WTF is the American government's problem?
homosexuality and Israel

>money
From who? The NRA that gives them a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of what left leaning kikes “give”?

I'm sure that no other major corporate entities have ever made the claim that money is more important than kids. Only the government.

Attached: if time says it, it must be true.jpg (600x797, 115K)

Everyone knew that that this is what you faggots think, they were just waiting for you to openly say it instead of circling around your true feelings with "muh 2a"

One thing's for certain, all of you are truly worthless.

They banned guns, there shouldn't be murder anymore! It's almost like murderers will murder with any tool they can.

Attached: aussie knife attacks.png (796x584, 657K)

Attached: 1520758526131.png (177x255, 52K)

46 as of mid March

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

weve never hidden it, we literally have a meme that goes

>how many more children have to die before you give up your guns

>>ALL
>>OF
>>THEM

Attached: 1520760888459.jpg (694x958, 236K)

I hope more die

Clearly not counting gang violence or it would be in the hundreds

maybe we should give up all the rights and give government absolute ability to protect us..........................yeah like the sound of that

They’re competent enough to understand that, because gun ownership rates and homicide rates show no correlation whatsoever, that making knee-jerk policy changes desired by literal children isn’t rational or logical.

Attached: 1953D556-B8C8-461E-800E-A5D7D111E13F.png (1558x1006, 105K)

If you think confiscating guns is going to solve anything you're either an idiot or completely uninformed.

Let's just assume removing all guns would be a good thing. It wouldn't, but let's just assume it would so that you can shut the fuck up about it for a sec.

How are you going to remove them?

There are at least 300 million and possibly upwards of 500-600 million firearms in the United States. There are more guns in south fucking Florida than the ENTIRE NATION OF AUSTRALIA. When Connecticut passed assault weapons registration laws after Sandy Hook they got around 50,000 registrations. That is likely an entire order of magnitude below the actual number.

Furthermore, even if you could confiscate all semi automatic weapons you'd need to compensate the owners the market value of their firearms. Even if it's half of the true market value you're looking at something around $100 billion. Good luck fitting that into the budget.

Oh, and that's assuming full cooperation, which you won't get.

Lastly, 80% receivers have been sold by the dozen for well over a decade now. For every AR that can be traced back to a manufacturer there are likely 2-3 that cannot.

So go ahead. Ban guns. It isn't going to change a fucking thing except make our weapons 10x as valuable on the black market and arm every gang in the US with way better shit than the hi-points they are currently using.

Attached: 100 lol.jpg (1000x906, 112K)

Fuck off and die.

It's not about the money, it's about freedom. We value freedom more than we value life itself.

>race isn't real!!!!!1!!!1
when will you fucking retards get it?

>They banned guns, there shouldn't be murder anymore!
>I’m literally retarded!
Well golly, I guess laws really don’t do anything- we should just stop having them all together then

What money is he referring to?

Adults who are involved with children on a large scale like OP's quote often are discovered to be diddlers.

Attached: image.jpg (400x224, 20K)

Could you imagine being this much of a faggot?

this "walk out" day is bullshit. its all being run by school administrators. notice how the most if not all the kids aren't actively protesting. they're just standing around. only a few (chosen by school administration) are holding signs. those pictures werent taken by media outlets. they were taken by administration. its all actual fake news. kids just want to get out of class and don't really even care or support the cause. school administrators want to make quick cash by selling photos to hungry journalists that want ti profit off of the parkland shooting. it's sickening.

>this is supposed to make me think America has fewer problems than I thought

Why are there no refugees streaming into Mexico or Chicago if outlawing guns makes you safer? Why not demand background checks before mass murders?

Lucky you... What is the most based city in Australia?

Why do you care about mass shootings more than just the normal murder rate?

Faggots like you are gonna have to answer to the ghostbeaters.

literally every system, gov't agency/organization/group, every protocol and procedure, every process failed these students. Failed miserably, to allow a 19 yr old walk into the school and shoot people. And the people who failed the students at every level have a monopoly on implementing these functions/procedures/groups/organizations.

And you're upset with government because someone had a gun? The government failed us! Completely!

Where does he think all that NRA money comes from?
(protip: American people who want to keep guns)
>kids kids you need to understand we like the voting majority more than we like you

Right and the chosen kids are those faggots everyone hates. The ones who are in every pep rally shit and fucking in every extra curricular activity.

How many more children have to be raped before you kill muslims and jews?

Attached: daberino.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

This is retarded.

1. Students will do anything to get out of school. I know my middle school self wouldn't have needed much prodding to get out of class for an hour.

2. Public school teachers are leftists and use their students as props all the time.

3. Who gives a fuck? Honestly, why should I care if middle school students walk out to protest whatever or call for Trump's impeachment or support DACA DREAMers or whatever? Tell me one good reason why I should care, anymore than the left would if it was in favor of the pro-life anti-abortion movement.

The media's attempted narrative of "oh, some teachers led their class outside for some awaiting TV cameras and media photographers for a little while today, time to shred the Constitution!" is retarded.

we like individual rights more than we like communism

The founding fathers never could have predicted that in the future kids would walk out of their classes. Founding fathers absolutely BTFO burn the constitution now

Know what else every other developed nation in the world has?

Less niggers.

Oddly enough, there IS a massive, massive correlation between homicide rate and %black population. Gun ownership rates, I reiterate, have no correlation at all. So maybe we need to start discussing common sense nigger control?

Attached: 9C254DAC-F56E-4082-804D-6DF143822672.png (664x431, 40K)

Money is only worth something if the Bogdanoffs say it is.

Quads pls moot

Attached: bogdacall.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>Why do you care about mass shootings more than just the normal murder rate?
Why are you putting words in my mouth?

Mate Australia never had any mass shootings before the gun ban.

I almost want muslims/niggers to randomly start shooting Australians. Ignorant fucking cunts deserve it.

The Constitution. Don't like it? Amend it.

No you dipshit. I see what you’re trying to say but literally the only value money gets is the artificial value humans place on it. If everyone stopped believing in the US dollar (which they should because of the gold standard) then it would be worthless. People, especially kids, are worth sooooooo much money

Ya gotta go bush the cities are fucked!

Oh shit. Your unsourced half labeled info graphic has really given me a lot to think about.

As an American watching #NationalWalkOutDay, it looks like students all over the US are begging their government to protect them from guns.
And the government's response is, "It was already against the law for you to bring a gun to school. There's no such thing as double-dog illegal."
About right?

look at the definiton

shootingtracker.com/

First off, fuck Australians that think America, the land of the free, needs to be like a fuckin' penal colony. Fuck those Vegemite smeared kangaroo humpers.

Second of all, I for one have no desire to live in a nation where the laws are made by children, traumatized or otherwise.

Finally, fuck you too "Great Britain"

No jobs out there and if you start a small business, bigger ones like Woolies and Coles will crush you. There are small towns all over Australia that will be completely abandoned in 20 years when the oldies die. Or the government will ship in niggers to live there.

And then they get voted into govt!

Attached: 2A882325-7990-4F5B-86C7-83BBC20409C8.jpg (840x895, 80K)

We should be allowed to have sex with 6 year olds. Vice told us toddlers know consent, and everybody agrees that small children are capable enough to determine policy on our behalf. In fact, child labor laws are ageist. We need to burn the constitution so my newborn can be president!

That’d be the one the FBI uses, yeah

Feel free to break the alliance with Australia and tell this country to go fend for itself. The fucking ignorant cunts here will just freak out like children and literally spread their arsecheeks open for China to go balls deep. I have no respect for my country at all.

>As an Australian watching #NationalWalkOutDay
You know, there's something to be said about the impact that the media has on perception of reality with phrases like this.

Attached: Face-Misery_o.png (96x96, 1K)

I've never met a millennial that wouldn't look better with bullet holes

That may be true user,but some lives are worth less than others.

Attached: 1519091162829.jpg (480x792, 39K)

I'm not. Why are you putting cock in your mouth?

Ya got to revoke ALL your dependencies and go it alone cause it will be forced on us all soon....

Blacks are civilized, they’re only 9-10x more likely to murder someone than a white person

Attached: 54955478-569F-4A41-A9ED-1CBE84BD0B78.jpg (960x675, 55K)

Looks to me like shootings seem to occur in areas of high population density. To your point though, I’d say when you have a hammer everything looks like a nail

You are better off leaving. Even going walkabout you won't be free. Half the idiots here actually support going cashless.

I’d definitely agree they’re significantly more likely to be arrested and convicted for it, that’s for sure

The problem is "Over my cold dead hands"
Nobody wants to be "the civil war president", nobody wants to be in "the civil war government"

This tom taylor nigger needs a beat down

Ban cities then.

>why does the government care about my constitutional rights!!!

There is nothing I despise more than when other countries tell me how my country's policies should be run.

Its like if someone came to ur house and chastised you about how you've decorated. I mean, how fucking much of an insufferable faggot do you have to be, to actually expend oxygen and speak about something that in no way pertains to u

Attached: 1519967714984.png (186x186, 68K)

schools brainwash kids to do thing, brainwashed kids do thing. SEE??? LOOK??? EVEN KIDS UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF BANNING THE SECOND AMENDMENT!!!

If your premise is stupid, you'll receive only "kys" here.
The American spirit is that the government is the enemy of the people.
It's the country where the people have most freedom worldwide. The cornerstone of that freedom is the 2A. It will be utterly stupid to remove that.
The actual administration response to the "begging to protect from guns" is actually the only sane response: put armed people close to defend them.
It's the same solution used everywhere you want to protect something.
pd: kys
in all fields

Attached: jefferson enemies of the people.jpg (749x711, 107K)

but this isn't about black shootings

this is about white people shooting at children

sage emo

If there is a problem it would be wise to follow the money.

I am Louis. That ain't right. What you say Faggerito?

You have to understand that Australia is a nation of babies where literally nothing happens because the people aren't allowed to do anything but work and watch American TV.

>we like money more than we like you
Literally how capitalism works though unfortunately. People are as expendable as it is cost-effective to expend them.

Not really, its a few militant kids doing stupid shit (happens everywhere), the media hipying them up and strayans meddling in us affairs

>listening to bald men covering their shame with unfortunate hats
>ever

Have you ever bothered looking at the data, or do you just assume shit? Stop watching CNN and blacklist HuffPo.

The correlation between population density and violent crime rates is slight. The correlation between poverty and violent crime rates is insignificant.

The violent crime rate and %blck population? Absolutely fucking enormous. Globally. Not just within America.

Attached: E21B29C8-C39F-4032-A0FC-F7823E5509EA.jpg (1200x359, 147K)

This thing called the constitution is the problem. And no it's not going away no matter how many times you say it's "outdated" like you have any fucking clue what you are talking about.

Gettin out and staying out! Fuck the system it cant have me i dont need society!