WTF is the American government's problem?

James James
James James

Attached: 19623710.jpg (78 KB, 960x881)

All urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
shootingtracker.com/
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2000/color-crime-booklet-jared-taylor-popular-radical-right
youtube.com/watch?v=0SuGRgdJA_c
youtube.com/watch?v=GUdnrtnjT5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2-VR4IcDhX0
youtube.com/watch?v=KJVOfqunm5E
youtube.com/watch?v=G5Vd9k3-3LM
youtube.com/watch?v=1TMec-KyBzE
youtube.com/watch?v=UKSiUK45iQU

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

i see no problem with liking money more than kids

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

The biggest redpill is learning that human life is virtually worthless.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Money is actually worth something.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Sup Forums proving once again it’s just a group of totally normal regular people with opinions we should definitely care about

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

i fucked your sister last night, felt good :^)

Attached: 1520551206323.png (1.44 MB, 975x1280)

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

Statistically speaking, they are more likely to be shot on the streets than in school.

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

legislation won't work and they're too dumb to realise it

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

The second amendment is more important than a statistically insignificant event

Wow color me surprised!

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

Come and take them shill

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

It seems to work just fine in literally every other developed country on the planet

Attached: F433CF0F-25E0-4664-9F7D-167CF4743DC8.png (2.11 MB, 750x1334)

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

Fuck I hate smug Australian liberals.
Scummy fuckers aren't content with ruining our country, they've gotta high horse to everyone else.

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

Guns get banned
Liberals rejoice because now they can scream down conservatives without getting shot
They start screaming down the"nazis"
Get get the ever living shit beaten out of them, stabbed, glassed, curb stomped, bones broken etc
Zombie apocalypse breaks out
All the liberals die or offer their assholes to anyone willing to protect them like some kind of expensive pet
All liberals die out in a week

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

America is the only free country
We know, user

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

That's all liberals, lad

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

Do you just fucking hate your country? Honestly to me Australia is a huge joke. I know that feel as I live in Commiefornia. I feel like people like us hate it, but stay for the weather/landscape - it's beginning to not be worth it though.

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

This is the type of guy that would suck the biggest, blackest cock if he was alone in a room with a nig and no one would find out.

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

0 mass shootings in Australia in 25 years
34 as of February in America in just 2018 alone
Yeah they really fucked things up proper, huh?

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

It's all Melbourne and Oxford street in sydney. The rest of us are isolated from the degeneracy.

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

34 mass shootings in 2018
CNN, go home. No one believes your lies here.

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

Of course guns are worth more than kids! Non-americans are so retarded.

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

kids aren't responsible enough to legally drink
kids aren't responsible enough to legally smoke
kids aren't responsible enough to legally vote
kids aren't responsible enough to enlist in the military
kids aren't responsible enough to rent a car
kids know whats best for adults when it comes to gun laws
Yeah, that makes sense.

Attached: jurassic-potato.jpg (62 KB, 600x663)

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

Something like that, yeah. We could never implement actual gun regulation, because the military industrial complex has such a stranglehold on the government and society that it would be the civil equivalent to cutting off our own dick. Our country would crash and burn without hundreds of billions of dollars being pumped into our war machine

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

homosexuality and Israel

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

money
From who? The NRA that gives them a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of what left leaning kikes “give”?

David Campbell
David Campbell

I'm sure that no other major corporate entities have ever made the claim that money is more important than kids. Only the government.

Attached: if-time-says-it,-it-must-be-true.jpg (115 KB, 600x797)

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

Everyone knew that that this is what you faggots think, they were just waiting for you to openly say it instead of circling around your true feelings with "muh 2a"

One thing's for certain, all of you are truly worthless.

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

They banned guns, there shouldn't be murder anymore! It's almost like murderers will murder with any tool they can.

Attached: aussie-knife-attacks.png (657 KB, 796x584)

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

Attached: 1520758526131.png (52 KB, 177x255)

Julian King
Julian King

46 as of mid March

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Luke White
Luke White

weve never hidden it, we literally have a meme that goes

how many more children have to die before you give up your guns

ALL
OF
THEM

Attached: 1520760888459.jpg (236 KB, 694x958)

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

I hope more die

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

Clearly not counting gang violence or it would be in the hundreds

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

maybe we should give up all the rights and give government absolute ability to protect us..........................yeah like the sound of that

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

They’re competent enough to understand that, because gun ownership rates and homicide rates show no correlation whatsoever, that making knee-jerk policy changes desired by literal children isn’t rational or logical.

Attached: 1953D556-B8C8-461E-800E-A5D7D111E13F.png (105 KB, 1558x1006)

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

If you think confiscating guns is going to solve anything you're either an idiot or completely uninformed.

Let's just assume removing all guns would be a good thing. It wouldn't, but let's just assume it would so that you can shut the fuck up about it for a sec.

How are you going to remove them?

There are at least 300 million and possibly upwards of 500-600 million firearms in the United States. There are more guns in south fucking Florida than the ENTIRE NATION OF AUSTRALIA. When Connecticut passed assault weapons registration laws after Sandy Hook they got around 50,000 registrations. That is likely an entire order of magnitude below the actual number.

Furthermore, even if you could confiscate all semi automatic weapons you'd need to compensate the owners the market value of their firearms. Even if it's half of the true market value you're looking at something around $100 billion. Good luck fitting that into the budget.

Oh, and that's assuming full cooperation, which you won't get.

Lastly, 80% receivers have been sold by the dozen for well over a decade now. For every AR that can be traced back to a manufacturer there are likely 2-3 that cannot.

So go ahead. Ban guns. It isn't going to change a fucking thing except make our weapons 10x as valuable on the black market and arm every gang in the US with way better shit than the hi-points they are currently using.

Attached: 100-lol.jpg (112 KB, 1000x906)

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

Fuck off and die.

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

It's not about the money, it's about freedom. We value freedom more than we value life itself.

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

race isn't real!!!!!1!!!1
when will you fucking retards get it?

Easton White
Easton White

They banned guns, there shouldn't be murder anymore!
I’m literally retarded!
Well golly, I guess laws really don’t do anything- we should just stop having them all together then

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

What money is he referring to?

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

Adults who are involved with children on a large scale like OP's quote often are discovered to be diddlers.

Attached: image.jpg (20 KB, 400x224)

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

Could you imagine being this much of a faggot?

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

this "walk out" day is bullshit. its all being run by school administrators. notice how the most if not all the kids aren't actively protesting. they're just standing around. only a few (chosen by school administration) are holding signs. those pictures werent taken by media outlets. they were taken by administration. its all actual fake news. kids just want to get out of class and don't really even care or support the cause. school administrators want to make quick cash by selling photos to hungry journalists that want ti profit off of the parkland shooting. it's sickening.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

this is supposed to make me think America has fewer problems than I thought

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

Why are there no refugees streaming into Mexico or Chicago if outlawing guns makes you safer? Why not demand background checks before mass murders?

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Lucky you... What is the most based city in Australia?

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

Why do you care about mass shootings more than just the normal murder rate?

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

Faggots like you are gonna have to answer to the ghostbeaters.

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

literally every system, gov't agency/organization/group, every protocol and procedure, every process failed these students. Failed miserably, to allow a 19 yr old walk into the school and shoot people. And the people who failed the students at every level have a monopoly on implementing these functions/procedures/groups/organizations.

And you're upset with government because someone had a gun? The government failed us! Completely!

James King
James King

Where does he think all that NRA money comes from?
(protip: American people who want to keep guns)
kids kids you need to understand we like the voting majority more than we like you

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Right and the chosen kids are those faggots everyone hates. The ones who are in every pep rally shit and fucking in every extra curricular activity.

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

How many more children have to be raped before you kill muslims and jews?

Attached: daberino.gif (2.58 MB, 416x307)

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

This is retarded.

1. Students will do anything to get out of school. I know my middle school self wouldn't have needed much prodding to get out of class for an hour.

2. Public school teachers are leftists and use their students as props all the time.

3. Who gives a fuck? Honestly, why should I care if middle school students walk out to protest whatever or call for Trump's impeachment or support DACA DREAMers or whatever? Tell me one good reason why I should care, anymore than the left would if it was in favor of the pro-life anti-abortion movement.

The media's attempted narrative of "oh, some teachers led their class outside for some awaiting TV cameras and media photographers for a little while today, time to shred the Constitution!" is retarded.

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

we like individual rights more than we like communism

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

The founding fathers never could have predicted that in the future kids would walk out of their classes. Founding fathers absolutely BTFO burn the constitution now

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

Know what else every other developed nation in the world has?

Less niggers.

Oddly enough, there IS a massive, massive correlation between homicide rate and %black population. Gun ownership rates, I reiterate, have no correlation at all. So maybe we need to start discussing common sense nigger control?

Attached: 9C254DAC-F56E-4082-804D-6DF143822672.png (40 KB, 664x431)

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Money is only worth something if the Bogdanoffs say it is.

Quads pls moot

Attached: bogdacall.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720)

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

Why do you care about mass shootings more than just the normal murder rate?
Why are you putting words in my mouth?

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

Mate Australia never had any mass shootings before the gun ban.

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

I almost want muslims/niggers to randomly start shooting Australians. Ignorant fucking cunts deserve it.

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

The Constitution. Don't like it? Amend it.

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

No you dipshit. I see what you’re trying to say but literally the only value money gets is the artificial value humans place on it. If everyone stopped believing in the US dollar (which they should because of the gold standard) then it would be worthless. People, especially kids, are worth sooooooo much money

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

Ya gotta go bush the cities are fucked!

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Oh shit. Your unsourced half labeled info graphic has really given me a lot to think about.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

As an American watching #NationalWalkOutDay, it looks like students all over the US are begging their government to protect them from guns.
And the government's response is, "It was already against the law for you to bring a gun to school. There's no such thing as double-dog illegal."
About right?

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

look at the definiton

shootingtracker.com/

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

First off, fuck Australians that think America, the land of the free, needs to be like a fuckin' penal colony. Fuck those Vegemite smeared kangaroo humpers.

Second of all, I for one have no desire to live in a nation where the laws are made by children, traumatized or otherwise.

Finally, fuck you too "Great Britain"

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

No jobs out there and if you start a small business, bigger ones like Woolies and Coles will crush you. There are small towns all over Australia that will be completely abandoned in 20 years when the oldies die. Or the government will ship in niggers to live there.

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

And then they get voted into govt!

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

Attached: 2A882325-7990-4F5B-86C7-83BBC20409C8.jpg (80 KB, 840x895)

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

We should be allowed to have sex with 6 year olds. Vice told us toddlers know consent, and everybody agrees that small children are capable enough to determine policy on our behalf. In fact, child labor laws are ageist. We need to burn the constitution so my newborn can be president!

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

That’d be the one the FBI uses, yeah

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Feel free to break the alliance with Australia and tell this country to go fend for itself. The fucking ignorant cunts here will just freak out like children and literally spread their arsecheeks open for China to go balls deep. I have no respect for my country at all.

James Russell
James Russell

As an Australian watching #NationalWalkOutDay
You know, there's something to be said about the impact that the media has on perception of reality with phrases like this.

Attached: Face-Misery-o.png (1 KB, 96x96)

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

I've never met a millennial that wouldn't look better with bullet holes

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

That may be true user,but some lives are worth less than others.

Attached: 1519091162829.jpg (39 KB, 480x792)

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

I'm not. Why are you putting cock in your mouth?

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Ya got to revoke ALL your dependencies and go it alone cause it will be forced on us all soon....

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

Blacks are civilized, they’re only 9-10x more likely to murder someone than a white person

Attached: 54955478-569F-4A41-A9ED-1CBE84BD0B78.jpg (55 KB, 960x675)

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

Looks to me like shootings seem to occur in areas of high population density. To your point though, I’d say when you have a hammer everything looks like a nail

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

You are better off leaving. Even going walkabout you won't be free. Half the idiots here actually support going cashless.

Joseph White
Joseph White

I’d definitely agree they’re significantly more likely to be arrested and convicted for it, that’s for sure

James Reyes
James Reyes

The problem is "Over my cold dead hands"
Nobody wants to be "the civil war president", nobody wants to be in "the civil war government"

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

This tom taylor nigger needs a beat down

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

Ban cities then.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

why does the government care about my constitutional rights!!!

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

There is nothing I despise more than when other countries tell me how my country's policies should be run.

Its like if someone came to ur house and chastised you about how you've decorated. I mean, how fucking much of an insufferable faggot do you have to be, to actually expend oxygen and speak about something that in no way pertains to u

Attached: 1519967714984.png (68 KB, 186x186)

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

schools brainwash kids to do thing, brainwashed kids do thing. SEE??? LOOK??? EVEN KIDS UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF BANNING THE SECOND AMENDMENT!!!

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

If your premise is stupid, you'll receive only "kys" here.
The American spirit is that the government is the enemy of the people.
It's the country where the people have most freedom worldwide. The cornerstone of that freedom is the 2A. It will be utterly stupid to remove that.
The actual administration response to the "begging to protect from guns" is actually the only sane response: put armed people close to defend them.
It's the same solution used everywhere you want to protect something.
pd: kys
in all fields

Attached: jefferson-enemies-of-the-people.jpg (107 KB, 749x711)

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

but this isn't about black shootings

this is about white people shooting at children

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

sage emo

If there is a problem it would be wise to follow the money.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

I am Louis. That ain't right. What you say Faggerito?

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

You have to understand that Australia is a nation of babies where literally nothing happens because the people aren't allowed to do anything but work and watch American TV.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

we like money more than we like you
Literally how capitalism works though unfortunately. People are as expendable as it is cost-effective to expend them.

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

Not really, its a few militant kids doing stupid shit (happens everywhere), the media hipying them up and strayans meddling in us affairs

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

listening to bald men covering their shame with unfortunate hats
ever

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

Have you ever bothered looking at the data, or do you just assume shit? Stop watching CNN and blacklist HuffPo.

The correlation between population density and violent crime rates is slight. The correlation between poverty and violent crime rates is insignificant.

The violent crime rate and %blck population? Absolutely fucking enormous. Globally. Not just within America.

Attached: E21B29C8-C39F-4032-A0FC-F7823E5509EA.jpg (147 KB, 1200x359)

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

This thing called the constitution is the problem. And no it's not going away no matter how many times you say it's "outdated" like you have any fucking clue what you are talking about.

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

Gettin out and staying out! Fuck the system it cant have me i dont need society!

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

australia should mind its own business before lecturing anyone

it looks like people all over melbourne are begging their government to protect them from AFRICAN MIGRANT GANGS.
And the government's response is, "People, people... you need to understand. We like 3rd world savages more than we like you."
About right?

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

No, we just don't trust our government enough to give up our guns.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Not all of us chum just a few mouthy fuckwits!

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

Attached: 1501628209055.png (579 KB, 756x869)

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

^ this!

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

hahaha I remember when nancy pelosi asked her DAUGHTER whether she should vote to go to war with syria over the fake assad gas attacks

they keep pretending children are wise, and look to them for political support, they're fucking clueless and retarded

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

I want a "Cronulla Riots" to happen in Melbourne just so Australians can see how quickly and efficiently the police will react and attack white Australians. The cops will jump on it IMMEDIATELY with Swat and Riot teams. The media will call us all racist. Meanwhile niggers continue to do what they do unopposed.

Ryder James
Ryder James

Depends on your definition of money

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

If the government wanted to actually do something to protect its citizens it would ban niggers.

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

99% of the kids are just there to get out of class. Don't be an idiot. This is the media.

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

Americans who can't read the supreme law of the land.

/thread

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

There are adults that are for stricter gun control too. Children are just the victims here.

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

More like people with an obvious agenda using emotional manipulation in the form of kids to push it.

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

yep

a few?
it's more than a few
cityfolk are mostly all fucked in the head and have no clue what is going on
judging from the last referendum, the rest of the country is the same, that's what happens when your schools focus on the LGBTs instead of the ABCs

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

Money will never advocate to remove my rights
Money will never bitch about controlling a tool it does not understand

Attached: 1504938475296.jpg (46 KB, 600x533)

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

Kids are stupid.

I used to be soft on gun rights, then I realized laws are only as good as the enforcement behind them.

I don't want british/canadian/australian tier laws. I'd literally rather have a bunch of dead kids every once in a while.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

I'd rather just have armed guards like we do at EVERY FUCKING IMPORTANT THING WE TRY TO PROTECT. Why the fuck is this even an issue. They don't go "hmm maybe all these muslims are a problem" when the french have to station cops at every street corner for some reason. I wonder why

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

melbourne is the last place you will find a single testicle, let alone the pre-requisite PAIR of testicles required to be a man

Justin Young
Justin Young

Poetic license

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

if guns are banned it'll create a underground black market for said guns, increasing the crime rate.

Also helps deter the government from making too many bad decisions, as if they do they risk being shot by practically everyone.

Also majority of the kids walking out barely understand guns and the implications gun control has, only thinking that murders will go down

And the recent shooting was due to a failure of the police force to arrest and take away the kids guns long before, as there were 4 911 calls before the event, yet somehow he still got guns. At that point we should blame the police

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

it should be turned into a slogan
TEACH THE ABCs NOT THE LGBTs

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Attached: Sheriff-Shithead.jpg (81 KB, 451x848)

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

Hmm now where have I seen that source before?

You’re citing a long since debunked white supremacy pamphlet. Yikes.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2000/color-crime-booklet-jared-taylor-popular-radical-right

Attached: C5C5E732-4EC6-4D2C-8C62-475C10BF2FCB.jpg (93 KB, 750x610)

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

so this is Australian shit posting...
Magnificent.
Unless this moron is serious, then have the government do its fucking job next time.

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

of course people care about their own shit vs. someone else's kids. that's why we're not living under communism. is this not obvious to everyone?

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

We already have armed guards. There's no fix to this outside of gun control.

Since I don't want gun control, I'm just not going to fix it. Fuck 'em.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

this argument is so autistic. Maybe instead of asking why have laws when they don't work, you should be asking: why have more laws when the ones we have don't work. fucking retard

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

Do people think most of these kids give a fuck about gun laws and aren't just doing this to leave school?

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

WE ARE NOT SHEEP!!YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR GUNS,EVERRR!!
Give up leftists.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

normal regular people
opinions we should definitely care about
choose one

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

How about we arm a few teachers at every school, so all main entrenches are covered, and some random areas throughout the school are covered. Government increases the paycheck if they agree and they have to go though training course. Now school shooters will be the ones shot instead.

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

We already have armed guards. There's no fix to this outside of gun control.

Most schools don't have armed guards you fucktard.

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

I'm in Melbourne, the heart of degeneracy.

I hate this place and it saddens me that I feel the need to escape my homeland.

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

You're citing the kike SPLC lmao

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

what about not selling guns to kids or non citizens?
isn't that acceptable?
kids can't and should not drink beer, why isn't that perceived as a threat against freedom?

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

Australians once again prove they are dipshits.

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

if I lived in melbourne I'd be trolling everyone I met irl daily and without mercy
imagine the comedy

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

That’s what Sup Forums is all about. Old JPEGs floating around with insane claims and no or dubious sources.

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

kids can't and should not drink beer, why isn't that perceived as a threat against freedom?
Yes 18 year olds never drink beer !! LMAO oh and
18 isn't a kid. They can join the military- they can handle a gun.

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

Found the jew

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Politician's are afraid to upset people who vote, and the NRA members vote. The media always points to money and campaign donations but if you really look at the numbers the NRA doesn't donate all that much to any one candidate. What they do however is go to the polls and vote against people in their districts who fuck with the second amendment. Liberals don't understand that and always assume it's because someone is spreading around money everywhere.

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

if thier old enough to use one in the military their old enough to use one on the mainland as well legal guns are hard to get the illegal guns are easy pickins that cost about $20 for a full auto AK vepr.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

You're not going to guarantee that no harm will come against you except disarmament.

Thats literally what war is all about: You are my enemy. I will fight you until you are dead or disarmed.

I say this as an absolute supporter of the 2nd amendment: THE WHOLE POINT OF IT IS TO BE A DANGEROUS AS POSSIBLE.

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

We don't like crime

Attached: crime.png (56 KB, 800x1200)

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

That's pretty much all liberals and yeah.

Jace Green
Jace Green

Even if that wasn’t an insanely dangerous moronic idea- there’s literally no money. The entire state of WV just went on strike because their healthcare shot up 30% and the government only offered them a 1% pay increase to offset it. There’s no money to fund your crazy idea.

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

I'm so sick of acting like 18 year olds are kids. It's such bullshit. "Kids" should be finished school and working at 15.

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

Who is this nobody. I wish he would stage a walkout out of the country

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

TL:DR
Blacks are poor
Most crime is intra-racial
Therefore white people should ignore the much higher crime rate by blacks and the lopsidedness of black-on-white crimes compared to the other way around.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

Tax payers pay more into education than what comes in from the NRA.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Nope ...

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

There are adults that are for stricter gun control too
Yeah, soyboys and faggots, who are basically children

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

go back to the safespace in which you came from jew-nigger

Attached: socializedmedicine2.gif (35 KB, 447x322)

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

Why are Australia and England so obsessed with our gun laws anyway?

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

begging for the govt to protect them from guns

That's... stupid. Really stupid.

So stupid, in fact, that I cannot comprehend the level of stupidity being put forth.

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

Because it involves their all important evil black assault murder death kill guns. Its the one series of statistically anomalous events to actually involve the gun that they need to ban first. That's why it's so important to them. 17 dead kids is nothing to the left under the right circumstances. A woman who murdered 17 of her own children on the state dime is a hero. A literal autistic ignored by the education and legal system because of too many brown kids going to jail. Quick burn the fucking Constitution goyim.

AR owners are a growing demographic and as we all know demographics are everything. That is why they need them banned and confiscated. They can't have new gun owners especially non middle aged white men buying guns. It fucks their whole program up.

Remember kids gun control isn't nearly so much about the guns as it is about the control.

More civilian AR's = less police state control. Bad goyim!

No civilian AR's = 100% police state control. Still bad, but now forcibly compliant dependant goyim. Now shut up and do and think as you're told or you get the boots again.

Attached: 1474013363730.jpg (173 KB, 1200x1553)

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

damn even with all the gang culture we still have pretty low crime rate, and i highly doubt other nations are reporting honestly (2nd and 3rd world)

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

Who cares what kids think? Who cares what Australians think?

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

Rofl. Iceland.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Fuck off, Brocklette.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Holy fuck this like unironically cited SPLC...
...to debunk literal FBI data...

MY FUCKING SIDES

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

Fewer than Australia.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

Literally every western country that took away guns did so when they didn't have a brown people problem. Even then it was fucking wrong.

White people sure as hell won't give up their guns now that were almost outnumbered by them

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

Yes 18 year olds never drink beer !! LMAO oh and
I'm not deluded, of course they do, that's why most americans are retarded, drinking before adulthood damages the brain

18 isn't a kid. They can join the military- they can handle a gun.
Even at the military, they won't give you a gun if you're a nut, and they train you to use it responsibly

gun confiscation is bad, but some gun control isn't a bad idea, you need a permit for concealed carry anyway don't you? isnt that a form of gun control?

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

KIKE* Fucking autocorrect

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

ultiple countries already do this, and it seems to work out well for them, and how about all this absurd money we spend on football coaches, we spend it on teachers and making schools safer.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

Blacks are poorer than whites so they should be allowed to stab someone with a piece of sharpened rebar and steal their wallet.

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

have you ever talked to 18 year olds?
they're dumb as a bag of dirt

yes, they could be made mature at age 12-14 like they used to be centuries ago, but the education system at present is not designed for that

working at 15
why? we have robots to do the work now

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

have a law that says we have a right to bear arms
other countries don't understand how laws work

not sure I get the issue

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

Pussy snowflake kids can't even survive school shootings. Or they're too butt-hurt by bullying to not bring a gun to school to get out their anger. Fucking parents should just off themselves.

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

They did. For one, it only had one mass-shooting (do thry not count bikey shit?), and two, making chattel of a population is unsustainable and will inevitably result in violent revolution. Cohesion is only possible when a citizenry's capacity for violence and force is on par with one another and its government.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Do you prefer rights or safety?

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

The argument doesn’t make sense anyhow. As previously shown, poverty/unemployment only show half of the correlation with violent crimes that race does. Income doesn’t matter. Population density doesn’t matter. Having a job doesn’t matter.

African ancestry fucking matters.

COMMON SENSE NIGGER CONTROL NOW. Or you fucking hate children.

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

As an Australian
You can stop right there, faggot. Keep your shitty little liberal opinions in your prison continent. We're doing just fine without your misinformed virtue signaling.

Attached: 1517085592029.png (68 KB, 400x400)

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

have you ever talked to 18 year olds?
Because education and more importantly parenting skills have dropped considerably.
centuries ago,
Not even 1 century ago. Boomers beat their kids really badly, so Gen X now babies the fuck out of us millennials and millennials are just idiots.
why?
So they can create wealth while living at home, be trade qualified at 19 and financially ready to start a family at 23ish.
robots
Automation is so overplayed. Even then, get your kid to learn to be a machine worker, maintenance, engineer,etc

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

Hows that African crime wave going, Aussie fag?

Joseph White
Joseph White

The problem Americans have with guns is that everyone doesn't always carry one.

Everyone would be much better behaved and more courteous in society due to the ever present knowledge that anyone could be having "one of those days" where everything is going wrong and cutting that guy off on the freeway or pretending to want to hangout with a coworker you have no desire to hangout with might just be the thing that's pushed hem over the edge. Yes this is a more stressful society to live in than the imaginary one where as soon as you ban guns all violent crime will stop, but in all honesty the sense of calm we feel when we are going anywhere in our day to day is an illusion. There is no reason we should feel safe, but our mind should have tricked us into believing that we are safe because we have laws and police. There's is no reason to feel safe when there isn't a police officer around, and even when one is around there's is still no reason to feel that level of safety. A police officer is but a man just like anyone and there isn't not garuntee they will protect you should you need it and there is no garuntee they won't even turn and attack you. Cops can go postal and governments can become corrupt, which is precisely why we have the 2nd Amendment.

Attached: F1D21CDE-185D-40E5-9F18-CC4DE6BD83C5-3652-000004A2894C45B8.jpg (244 KB, 657x527)

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

some states do sone states don't and the lowest crime and shooting rate is in NewHamshire which has as little gun law as possible unlike California or Ilinios who both have higher crime and shootings percapita while having the hardest gun laws in the union.

they won't let you in the military if you're a nut.

you might need to look at how the military trains people with guns, they give them a gun and let them loose on the range then ass blast them if they get less then expert marksmanship.

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

Strawman arguments are for plebbit tier IQ's. Fuck off.

Attached: plebitor.png (53 KB, 571x618)

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

“Walkouts” and student protests are national demoralization campaigns aimed at adult/parent “conservatives” to humiliate and frustrate them, the full display of the grasp the Judeo-media has on the American child’s minds. It is a pure attack on the ‘divided home’, where hyper-liberalized children are pitted against their ostensibly conservative parents, in the realm of certain sacred ‘inalienable’ rights granted to Americans. The gun is synonymous with the American tradition, the lead standard above all else. As the Jew and his Mass media masquerade as un-elected political entities, it seeks to destroy the family unit and hyper-politicize the classroom, or the domain where the rule of parents is superseded by the ‘state’ who’s will is no longer, of the people and by the people. The children are goaded into these acts by Jewish mass media, as some kind of act of hubris, where they lorde the indoctrination of your own child in front of you.
Children have NEVER been indoctrinated into National full scale state sponsored walkouts from their educations. These are mostly publically (taxpayer) funded public schools. NEVER has this EVER been a 'thing'. 2018 is the year of the hyper-political attack on institutions where parents are not only absent but powerless to stop this kind of behavior. The children are essentially FORCED to protest and shill for guns control. its unprecedented attacks on the foundation of the United States moral fabric. You have only to look at south Africa to see the future (((they))) have in store for you.

Attached: 1510887467376.jpg (57 KB, 684x1024)

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

The media hypes them up like crazy.

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

you need a permit for concealed carry anyway don't you? isnt that a form of gun control?

So your argument is: "because some gun control exists you should support more". Uhh no. I reject all of it 100%.
Even at the military, they won't give you a gun if you're a nut

Riiiiiiight we should let the government,who has been increasingly authoritarian the past 20+ years and spies on all of us 24/7, change the HIIPA laws and have access to all of our medical records.
That seems like a greeeeat idea.What could possibly go wrong with that?

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

this has a lot to do with it
kids these days are insane and they're raised by clueless parents

the media should get a lot of blame for creating 'tantrum' culture, where if you don't get your way, you try to destroy everything, there is nothing to teach self control or discipline

BRING BACK THE CANE

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

Attached: hip3.png (104 KB, 500x554)

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

Nah only gold has worth? Also he’ll were 56% over here we could do with a couple of brownies getting blasted

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

you need a permit for concealed carry anyway don't you?
Not always. I live in a Constitutional carry state, which means that my right to bear arms is not infringed. No permit required and can carry concealed or openly.

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

Accurate prediction of Civil War 2.0

Attached: 1520977803040.jpg (35 KB, 524x331)

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Is the entire government running on NRA money alone?

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

A-fucking-greed, we need to beat the sense in and the shitcuntness out.

Attached: CuoZINXUEAAp3-k.jpg (45 KB, 600x718)

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

A human life is worth whatever someone is willing to pay to keep or take one.

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

Funny, when you are more likely to commit these crimes, you are more likely to be arrested for them.

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

Check these quads pussies

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

The "problem" is that it has to respect our rights or there will be war.

Simple as that, you twat.

Attached: 1512088534115.jpg (42 KB, 500x395)

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

Murder with guns is down.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

Faggot that data is from 2002. That was a time when Scandinavia was almost entirely white as it pre-dates the mass migration of brown people from shit hole countries

It is also a measure of how likely a crime is likely to be reported and passed up through the system. Countries with a large population or with dishonest law enforcement cultures will rank lower even if people are regularly mugged at gunpoint on the way home from work.

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

I try, but the shrill coming back makes your ears bleed

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

t. /r/le_Dolan

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

trump could say shit like that couldn't he?

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Well said.

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

Because education and more importantly parenting skills have dropped considerably.
exactly, which is why I consider them as kids in adult bodies, there are many adults who have childish thought processes

So they can create wealth while living at home, be trade qualified at 19 and financially ready to start a family at 23ish.
thats not how the economy works anymore, what jobs would a 15 yr old be qualified for? you think the world still delivers newspapers? you think that would be enough to pay for the cost of living? robots are going to replace all these basic dumb jobs and good fucking riddance, the more jobs that get automated, the more time I have to shitpost

Automation is so overplayed. Even then, get your kid to learn to be a machine worker, maintenance, engineer,etc
Its coming sooner than you think
youtube.com/watch?v=0SuGRgdJA_c
you cannot become a competent machine worker/engineer AND financially set at 15-23, your fairytale notion of what kids should be doing to make a living would totally cripple them and doom them to a life of low skilled jobs

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

probably (i.e., is) unconstitutional to engage in political speech on a public school property

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

My parents and many other had the 'tough love' mentality, my brothers and I never got away with anything, we had to really outsmart our parents if we wanted to get something we weren't really allowed to have or do. And if we got caught it was twice as bad. I used to think my parents were too hard on me, and abusive. Turns out they were just looking out for my future, tons of the kids I went to school with ended up in jail or worse because they weren't as fortunate. Now-a-days parents just check out of the process and the media and education end up doing most of the parenting and we wonder why this generation is so jacked up.

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

ok I'm sick of this retarded argument.
Republicans do not support the 2nd amendment cause "muh NRA"
These people couldn't give a flying fuck about NRA donations. They are MILLIONAIRES. They don't need your pennies.
The only reason republicans support the second amendment is because it can help win elections.
Enough gun owners vote to win them to their side.
If the gun owning population stops voting, then they drop out with the NRA over night.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

Almost like a deteriorating industrial sector, unemployment, dysfunctional schooling, dysfunctional families (owing in part to (((drug laws)))), and ongoing social and economic disadvantages are all interconnected and cause social problems.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

Morally its unjust to render humans as non value

However it is ethically disgusting to allow a government to not only enslave your fellow man, but you aswell.

So fuck you moral highgrounder, chances are half the people that tote gun control are at LEAST extreme skeptics of a deity or luke warm.

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

Whenever I show imaged attached to a liberal they get immensely triggered.
They seem to think Democracy is some natural state of being and not something that only comes about when the government is afraid of the people.

Attached: quote-that-rifle-on-the-wall-of-the-labourer-s-cottage-or-working-class-flat-is-the-symbol-george-or (64 KB, 850x400)

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

I was going to say inb4 cuck cuck cuck nigger niggity nigger niggity nig nig nigger cuck cuck cuck SJW kike soyboy cuck cuck cuck but it looks like someone beat me to it.

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

Which crimes? Whose definitions? Whose statistics?

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

Hi Plebbit

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

it's the most legal thing of all time. In fact if you've ever gone to a public state college they struggle to kick off ranting weirdos off the public areas. We had a guy who would just yell about abortions and hoped to get punched so he could sue people.

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

350 million people, only a couple mass shootings a year, and usually because some HS dropout or bullied kid gets sick of living in the suck. Can be solved with proper parenting, knowledge and education of weapons and their effectiveness, and some CCP teachers. Of course they're probably all lib hippy fucktards that think recoil from a handgun is gonna blow their fingers off. But as soon as the first kid's head explodes in front of their face I'm sure they'll be happy they had one.

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

How about alcoholism? Family background? Parental status? Drug use? Underemployment?

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

he could but that would go against the 56,999D chess he's playing by saying things the left agrees with and watch them freak out to red pill the nation and abroad but his actions show what he's doing and that he believes such.

Attached: 1519366267878.jpg (51 KB, 474x549)

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

More guns than people user. How do you propose taking them?

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

As an Australian

Well there's your problem

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

I'm saying some gun control exists, what is wrong with a little more if it's not harmful and not an outright ban
wouldn't it better if non citizens didn't have access?

Riiiiiiight we should let the government,who has been increasingly authoritarian the past 20+ years and spies on all of us 24/7, change the HIIPA laws and have access to all of our medical records.
all valid
my point is even the military has standards for who should handle firearms, they're not going to give a rifle to a guy with bugeyes, even if he's 18

but it has to be used responsibly
but it cannot carry on like now, it is like a garden full of weeds, there's no structure, no organisation

howbout if guns only made available to people who can demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of the constitution? make it so they have to recite the whole thing
I don't think ANY mass shooters could pass such a thing
its not responsible gun owners who are shooting up places

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

I have never heard of this guy

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

As it should be, freedom is waning far faster than the human population.

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

You're damn right bud.

Being morally opposed to slavery I wish I could sell those slaves in your picture some guns on credit so they can liberate themselves and then pay me back as time goes on in small installments with a low, but gradually rising, interest rate applied. Freemen are new potential customers and/or workers for my companies that will very likely agree to work for me at a low wage seeing as how they have only basic skills which if they offered to work for the same wage as the skilled applicants it is obvious to all parties I would choose the skilled applicant over them. All in all everyone but the slave owner wins, and the ancoms that are probably bickering over who hasn't to take empty the "people's trash can" and since it smells bad one of them just offered to do it for just a little bit more rations that everyone else seeing as how being a garbageman is not as nice a job as being the "people's kindergarten" teacher like the one guy in the commune is.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Tom Taylor
He's a fucking garbage comic book writer. Also why do Aussies and Brits constantly feel like they have a need to tell us what the fuck to do? Have fun watching and doing nothing as Pakis rape your girls and the Chinks own every last piece of property.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

Nice strawman.

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

yep

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

Fucking Australians. In Allah's name, may he rend a plague of Emus again across the Earth.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

what jobs would a 15 yr old be qualified for?
Apprenticeship you idiot. Automation is not going to replace trades. It can't. Robots aren't going to lay your carpet, put tint on your windows, build pergolas, install security screen doors/windows.
you think that would be enough to pay for the cost of living?
These jobs do. Even dumb shit laborer jobs can cover cost of living in this country. You are just spoiled shits who think you need a brand new car every 4 years.
and doom them to a life of low skilled jobs
Fuck off. Your attitude you are too good to do low skilled jobs is why governments import non-whites to do them.

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

Perth > Brisbane > Adelaide > Darwin > The rest aren't important > Melbourne

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

Shot all the kids. Problem solved.

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

niggers don't pay shit, why do you think they leech so much welfare and ask for bigger government along with the spics? the ancoms would die of starvation before the trashcan even get's halfway full.

Attached: 4-way-10.jpg (42 KB, 720x702)

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

As an Australian, I'd like to see this fucking cuck defend our gun ban when our statistics show that it DIDN'T FUCKING HELP

Attached: australian-homicide-rates-after-gun-control.jpg (24 KB, 472x287)

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

The Jews told us that was the plan. They can't backpedal now.

They claim a Jewish Mexican autist shot white kids, isn't that helping diversity? Are we not applauding that this week?

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

This is a fucking Sarsour organized event. It's her jihad. She's sowing division from within to make it easier for Islam to take over eventually.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

New restrictions won't help, removing the new people that came into the United States within the last several decades might help. Every brown country is violent and the United States is in the process of browning out. Respectable conservatives and liberals will never tell you that information, however.

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

howbout if guns only made available to people who can demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of the constitution? make it so they have to recite the whole thing
I don't think ANY mass shooters could pass such a thing
its not responsible gun owners who are shooting up places
How about you suck my dick? Shall not be infringed.

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

When I was in HS we had an obviously fake bomb threat right around the time of finals. The teachers said we could stay home if we wanted. So obviously I used this as a chance to basically have an all day fuckfest with my gf. Not sure if my mom knew my intentions or what but she caught my gf trying to sneak into my house at like 7 am when she should have been gone for work.

I ended up having to go to school that day and was more pissed than I've ever been at school.

If this protest was held at 7am on a Saturday, literally no one would show up.

Attached: 1478797620503.jpg (127 KB, 1024x925)

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

Most parents would agree with this sentiment.

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

lay your carpet, put tint on your windows, build pergolas, install security screen doors/windows.
all basic fucking jobs that you can learn how to do by watching youtube, these are not professions, you don't even need a brain to do these, it's just small busywork

Robots aren't going to
youtube.com/watch?v=GUdnrtnjT5Q
yes they are and they're only going to keep getting better, 10-20 years time I will be a robot

if you have a child, you need to raise them for 15 years to do anything useful, a robot can be designed, built and programmed in far less time and mass produced

Even dumb shit laborer jobs can cover cost of living in this country.
how many of those jobs do you think will be around in 10 years?
youtube.com/watch?v=2-VR4IcDhX0

youtube.com/watch?v=KJVOfqunm5E

youtube.com/watch?v=G5Vd9k3-3LM

why the fuck would you want to work when a robot can do it for you?

work to reduce work
not work for the sake of working

Your attitude you are too good to do low skilled jobs
I am high skilled, sorry
my job will be around in 10 years, will yours?
how will your laborer kids compete with my robots? :)

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

murder is illegal
people murder anyway
I like how people dont think this doesnt apply to everything, speeding, theft, drugs, etc. Making things restricted only serves to hurt good natured people.

John Roberts
John Roberts

im not gay, but evidently you are

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

you cannot stop murder by making it illegal, but you can REDUCE it
that's good enough in most circumstances

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

Sup Forums proving once again it’s just a group of totally normal regular people with opinions we should definitely care about
Not even b8 to say you only value the opinions here if you think child rape and senseless mass murder are good things. Sup Forums unironically does. They're not just nihilists but psychopaths and pedos.

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

Attached: 1485050259019.jpg (37 KB, 640x640)

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

5% of kids are mixed
10% are "white Hispanic"
32% are straight up chinks, niggers and beaners
the 47% of kids who are minorities will likely have a life expectancy below 65 due to the sheer numbers of them who are projected to be morbidly obese in 20 years
minorities are also the ones to bitch the most about guns despite it being whites who own the guns and have low rates of violence

I can't say I care what a bunch of soon-to-be-fat shitskinlets have to say about my right to own guns

David King
David King

murderers will murder anyway so why make any laws against murder
theives will just steal anyway so we must abolish all property laws and become pro-theft

I'm actually pro-2A but these arguments are fucking retarded. By that argument, we should have no law or society. In which case I can become a dictator and forcibly take your guns with violence because you have no rights. It all circles back.

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

As an Australian
Stopped reading there.

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

jesus are all aussies that retarded looking?

Attached: 1517577394446.png (887 KB, 1080x1920)

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

By having the military do it of course. But this of course leaves out the fact that the parts of the military that actually see combat (rather than desk job nignogs) are white rednecks, and they would probably refuse to violate the constitution.

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

Minorities keep demanding gibs is honestly what turned me ANCAP. I work with a guy who is on food stamps (he even makes slightly more than me) and I refuse to use them and my life is not nearly as nice as his because of it. When I told him I don't use them because I don't believe it is right to take something without asking, even if it might save my life or mean I don't have to skip meals. He had the audacity to say "well I need that charity to survive man", as if the reality isn't that minorities using the power of the state to take that money from citizens by demanding more gibs is charity.

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

Also number of armed robberies went from 6,000 to 11,000 and rape went from 1.3 to 1.9 per 100,000

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

what the fuck is that

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

You cant make the arguement that if you dont support gun control, you dont care about kids

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

what do you mean?

William Long
William Long

all basic fucking jobs that you can learn how to do by watching youtube
And? They provide a service people want and pay for.
it's just small busywork
Oh, so you do it yourself do you? I don't think so.
3D printed house
Nobody is going to buy that shit. Just like nobody buys Concrete Panel Houses which have been out for years. You are an idiot.
how many of those jobs do you think will be around in 10 years?
Thousands upon thousands. Most businesses are small businesses and where automation would just not be worth it.
why the fuck would you want to work when a robot can do it for you?
Yeah, we will all live like kings with robot servants. Fuck you are stupid.

Gavin King
Gavin King

A desert limey telling us how we should live
wooow

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

small businesses will survive once larger companies introduce automation

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

is that Bill Clinton, who is is that

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

exactly why I turned to pro-ethnostate as liberty is a white idea that only white people seem to fathom.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

holy shit this is not true. all branches have been straight up BEANERED

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

obviously it's bill clinton. WTF is wrong with you? He looked like shit at some campaign event so someone shopped him to look like he was literally on deaths door

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

And? They provide a service people want and pay for.
not for long

Oh, so you do it yourself do you? I don't think so.
I do, because I'm not am imbecile and it saves money

Nobody is going to buy that shit.
12k house vs 500k apartment, oh gee, everyone will pick the 500k apartment when everyone is getting paid less and there are less jobs

Most businesses are small businesses and where automation would just not be worth it.
hahahaha, automation saves money, not wastes it, it allows you to do more with less, it is small businesses that will adopt it in droves as soon as they figure out how the internet works

we will all live like kings with robot servants.
we could have, but there's too many people who are happy wasting their entire lives and the lives of others doing low skilled labor and keeping the world back

too late now, the robots are coming, they will be everywhere and they will do a better job
youtube.com/watch?v=1TMec-KyBzE

youtube.com/watch?v=UKSiUK45iQU

Camden White
Camden White

being this delusional
how many tin hats you got on? lol

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

ah shit I wasn't wearing my glasses. Yeah that's photoshop

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

I do, because I'm not am imbecile and it saves money
Yes I fully believe you tinted your own windows, built your own pergola,etc.
12k house vs 500k apartment
housing market prices are determined by cost of materials and labor
oh god, fuck this. I'm done talking to a retard.

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

thank God it was a knife that killed me an not a scary salt rifle
Lol

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

I don't need tinted windows cause I'm not a faggot
this stuff is fucking basic to do, you just need an IQ higher than 90

what a waste of my brain would be if I was forced to do only basic jobs like tint windows for random morons everyday

housing market prices are determined by cost of materials and labor
and you think house prices would stay high if there were a glut of houses printed each day for 12k? the days of price gouging tradies and contractors are OVERRRRR
how the fuck did you even manage to get on the internet in the first place? it should be too high tech for a laborer

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

nice try proxy fag. i bet it was quite hard to read that post upside-down...

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

Give high-schoolers an excuse to skip 20 minutes of class and be praised for it
Millions do it
Was this an experiment in teenagers not liking school, or was someone supposed to take this seriously?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit