Is Tesla the new RX*?

Is Tesla the new RX*?

>nobody owns one, but everyone "knows" they are shit
>nobody on Sup Forums posts track data, but everyone "knows" they are shit
>nobody drives one, but many people have posted photos and videos of them on and off the track
>lots of anti-Tesla/anti-Elon Musk comments with half-truths and blatant false data
I'm not even joking when I say every one of these threads has a clear vibe of auto manufacturers conspiring to slander and fraudulently claim false information against Tesla and their products.

>mfw Elon is being denied licensing and rights that all other auto manufacturers get without reason
>mfw Tesla is denied tax cuts and government hand-outs because oil and auto manufacturer lobbyists paid capital hill to deny them
>mfw Panasonic makes billions every year and people still get butt hurt over the losses Tesla generates without considering the full picture

Go ahead. Call me a Tesla supporter. I'm ok with progress.

Attached: Elon_Musk_2015.jpg (1011x1484, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/03/14/tesla-manufacturing-high-volume-of-flawed-parts-employees.html
youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda_RX-8
instagram.com/p/BgK5R1SAjHC/?taken-by=elonmusk
youtube.com/watch?v=l2iSw6L2NyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop and think how is this nigger rich?

Attached: 13669176_10209653376032062_9214153645365768209_n.jpg (960x960, 88K)

I own a Tesla and it’s the best car in the world. For real.

Paypal

wrong
>gov subsides

I see teslas all the time. I don't live in a poorfag area

>Gov subsisdies

you mean like GM? or cadillac? every shit american car company has been bailed out, Tesla is the only worthwhile one

cnbc.com/2018/03/14/tesla-manufacturing-high-volume-of-flawed-parts-employees.html

Hahahhahahahahahajajajajajhajahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

A little column A, a little column B.

>RX
Like mazdas rotary cars?

Attached: Drehkolbenmotor.gif (180x200, 94K)

Attached: 1510721981355.jpg (3116x2127, 3.94M)

>Buying a car from a new brand that is ran by a corporate welfare queen.
People are smart thats why.

>corporate welfare queen.
Name a single American car manufacturer that doesn't abuse government handouts more than Tesla does.

I'll wait.

Talking about Elon Musk you retard.

So you mean you're talking about Tesla, a car manufacturer that benefits less from government regulations and handouts than fossile manufacturers because of limited lobbying?

That makes him not a welfare queen?

Nope, Elon you dumb leaf.

idk, comes across kinda scammy, but so did Tesla. I hope he gets it done though.

How is he supposed to compete against corporations who get billions in handouts if he doesn't apply for them as well?

Why is it that this argument is often brought up and then later on the same poster will shill for fossil fuel cars who do the same shit but worse?

Ohhh, the guy that pays himself $0 from Tesla.

The guy that made his own millions and spent it all on the company? That guy? The one that actually invested in stuff and turns out he now is worth a lot more because he worked on those investments?

Yeah, he's a total deadbeat. I see what you mean. Your evidence is definitely conclusive: he sucks ass.

You're a fucking retard, memefag, your opinion ain't shit.

Attached: 1334548108010.gif (250x168, 1.24M)

The owner of Tesla getting money to invest in Tesla?

Are you retarded?

Didn't expect reddit to be here to defend their bull.
Such is the life of a Musk Cuck.

>Tesla is denied tax cuts and government hand-outs
now we definately know you're one stupid ass fuck since damn near every cent in tesla's name is government money

>no arguments
as expected from a memeflag shill

>calls person actually trying to improve the world a freeloader shitter
>can't provide counterarguments
>proceed to scream reddit while clearly being from there himself

lel
I guarantee you I've been here longer than you.

Attached: 1293211210856.gif (400x400, 43K)

>damn near every cent in tesla's name is government money
>outsells every luxury cars in its category after a single decade of existing

>I'll support a man that moves around his money a lot to hide the fact that he is in debt and losing profits.

reddit pls.

It's too early for the australians, you're clearly a leaf. I'm not gonna bother replying until you actually say something or drop the memeflag.

I’ll consider them to be a decent company when they can manufacture their own parts correctly and stop running on government money.

Stop being a nigger sjw tribalist.

dude I daily my fc and it's super good he better not be bad mouthing it

>moves around his money a lot
>breaking through every former technical barriers in the space industry

Why is it that you're selectively demanding when it comes to Elon Musk but somehow ignore all the crooked, speculative, offshoring, embezzling shit the average auto corporatists do with their stocks and handouts?

>Drop the meme flag
"HURR DURR LETS DISSICATE EACH OTHERS FLAGS AND LOCATION INSTAED OF THE ARGUMENTS HERHEEHERHEHE"

Did your father anally rape you or is your brutal garbage just giving people brain cancer?

He isn't doing anything but funding all the new tech that is coming out, all he does is hype and try to suck dick for gibs.

>being a faggot is such a part of my identity I literally, LITERALLY, cry rape if someone tells me to tone it down.

“If we made pencils, the government would still be 40% of our business.”

Can you land a shuttle?

Can Elon?

Yes.

He hasn't you liar.

he literally did lmao

literally did a few weeks ago

>literally
Nope.

Plus ultra approved music video

youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw

Attached: 0000ter.jpg (225x225, 9K)

kys retard, average IQ of the world would increase by a point without you.

yup

>has been given 5 billion in subsidies by the government
>purchesers of his panels and cars get massive tax breaks for doing so

>thinks his product is better because liberal man-ginas are tired of bragging about being vegan and need something else to brag about

Attached: fag.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Why do you continue to lie troglodyte?

Attached: 1512355081586.jpg (2096x3000, 2.26M)

>>has been given 5 billion in subsidies by the government
Wanna know how much GM got in bailouts in 2009 alone?

>breaks down all the time and no one outside the factory has any idea how to fix it.
Sounds about right.

>But muh other brands getting bailed out
Yeah and they shouldn't. We don't need another car manufacturer to suckle on the tit of America. That tit should be used only by are povish.

you comparing the government bailing out a major employer to help prevent a depression to the government slinging money at a yuppy hipster startup company because they "think green"?

Dinner time, eat up.

Attached: 1505188113924.jpg (511x397, 27K)

Yet you're selectively critical of Tesla, I wonder why.

>the government slinging money at an irresponsible, embezzling, incompetent car manufacturer because 'muh jerbs'
And guess how many jobs Tesla has created. Except they aren't on the verge of falling apart by peddling cars who can't compete with 20 year old Jap shitboxes.

Fuck tesla im getting one of these microcars next week, £200 car, £150 year insurance, £10 tax and a £70 unfailable test

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (500x375, 48K)

rolling

I don't eat puss.

Okay let's talk about Tesla
>has plenty of documentation on bad build quality
>Massive delays
>Pre-Ordering a car that only has one copy (which is now in space)
>Ignores that lithium battery production causes more pollution then it negates.
>Apple the car.

>has plenty of documentation on bad build quality
I would like to read those. Every persons I hear about who owns a Tesla say they're hassle free and more reliable than other cars.

>Massive delays
And?

>Ignores that lithium battery production causes more pollution then it negates.
We're moving on to alternative. You expect it to be instantaneous?

>Apple the car.
Not an argument.

>And guess how many jobs Tesla has created
almost 1/10th of what GM has and GM only got twice the amount in grants.
im not argueing that its a bad product or anything but its a 100k+ car that is purely a luxury and they are getting fucking grants for these pipe dreams that nothing revolutionary has come out of yet. there is no justification for the money they have been given

>memeflag
>confessed elon dick sucker
>confessed that he ignores all sound critiques and supporting data
> Proceeds to shill
> Claims a conspiracy theory is against Elon's success and not that he's a shit tier business man w/o equally shit tier technical competency
Yeah lad, sound thread opener. Finish off your suck session.. I got another brainlet here who says he's next

Attached: qt.jpg (683x1024, 246K)

>Can't into google to find it.
Very easy leaf.
>Doesn't think massive delays is bad
>>Moving on to alternative
>An alternative that isn't as energy dense
>Doesn't realize how bad Apple products are.
You are a shitty consumerist.

are you talkin about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda_RX-8

also what does panasonic have to do with this? not a car guy

>you'll never make the strongest nation in the world pay for your business to make you money
>you'll never cuck 300 million people's future
Hurts don't it bitchboy?

Because the figure you have is bullshit. The 4.9 billions in subsidies was fake new shit paid for by the big three oil lobby. He repaid the loan he received in record time and a large amount of his subsidies accounted for are an estimation for 20 years of tax breaks started 3 years ago.

GM received more than 20 times what Tesla was ever granted in subsidies.

>Doesn't realize how bad Apple products are.
What does that have to do with Tesla?

Arguments detected : 0
Estimated IQ : 76

>Using IQ on anything but children.
kys

>TFW you save the federal government hundreds of millions in launch costs with your rocket company, paving the way for affordable space exploration yet people are mad that you benefit from the same subsidies everyone in the automobile industry benefits from with your automobile company.
>TFW Japan does the same shit
>TFW Germany does the same shit
>TFW Chinese cars are just shit
Ok.
>hnnnnggg, people on reddit like this guy therefor I must have a massive irrational hate boner
Tesla's are nice cars.
The automobile industry is fucked up on a global scale.
Elon Musk is an intelligent buisnessman who operates well within the system and gets what he wants.

Attached: t5zIo0x_d.jpg (640x361, 18K)

>people on reddit like this guy therefor I must have a massive irrational hate boner
pretty much

I've always hated the middle console with that big ass tablet, do they still have that?

I know several people who own one and am thinking of buying one.

I wanna VACUUM ELON'S PORK SWORD

Attached: 24512.jpg (538x723, 227K)

>GM received more than 20 times what Tesla was ever granted in subsidies.
the governemnet was invested into GM and sold its shares after the bailout, had they not invested they would have lost much more. ultimatly they spent a large amount to gain a slight less amount and in the process prevented one of the largest industries in the US from failing

tesla IS STILL getting subsidies from the government/states by tax rebates for every car sold, around 10-12k each that the tax payers have to pay. they have also been given massive grants by eco friendly states. but yeah im sure its fake news paid for by big oil ~lel

> dick sucking shill thread to try to catch late night anons who weren't aware that elon got btfo in multiple threads earlier today

Attached: 1509934465257.jpg (375x378, 98K)

they make the batteries

>blowing a martian
nigga thats how aids happened

>nobody owns one

I see them everywhere in California

but then again our average gas price this week was $3.75/gallon

There are a few Teslas in my neighborhood. I like them.

I will lick his sweaty Martian balls and let him cum red iron space dust all over my face, bring on the cosmic aids.

Attached: autism.png (584x830, 766K)

where the fuck do you people find the time to come up with this shit. i mean i'm just here to scan for news most of the time and i'm amazed at the fucking world some of you retards live in. who gives a fuck? jesus christ

>Chevy bolt still gets the subsidy
>Ford focus EV still gets the subsidy
>Nissan leaf still gets the subsidy
>Toyota prius prime still gets the subsidy
This is acceptable
>Tesla gets the same subsidy
REEEEE, GET OFF MUH GUBMIT TEAT

doritos motor lol

LOL, where is this picture from? This guy is a walking meme

Attached: 1507513838970.gif (245x207, 2M)

Fuck you. Only reason to buy Teslas is to go in the HOV lane. Otherwise, they're shit.
>Oh shit, drove 350 miles
>Can't charge my car
>B-b-based Tesla

Fuck you.

Attached: main-qimg-bfaa581b000f019dbceb8851bac3637d-c.jpg (572x419, 43K)

instagram.com/p/BgK5R1SAjHC/?taken-by=elonmusk
His instagram, him and his brother covered a song (badly but it's cute): youtube.com/watch?v=l2iSw6L2NyU
He is a walking meme I love him

Attached: af7.jpg (640x640, 47K)

god he was so cute before the hair implants
he's still cute now but look at that FACE
chubby elon is my fave elon

Attached: 28427046_561272087576100_66766366127947776_n.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

I wish I had a FC

Tesla's are for fags.

Small town of Hudson Wi and Stillwater, you see 1-2 a day just a 50square mile range. Maybe you just live in the middle of no where with no Upbeat hipsters wanting to show off their money

Can literally plug Tesla’s into any normal outlet