WW3 is nearly upon us -

Ready for conscription?

I've been lifting heavy for 4 years and eating lots of protein. I'm fuckin swole brah. I'm fuckin ready.

Attached: 1521057729075.jpg (371x235, 37K)

ive been being gay on the internet and crossdressing and being all introverted for
the past 4 years. im not ready at all wtf

>I'm fuckin ready.

What, to get drafted into an utterly bullshit war with the east?
Don't worry, the propaganda will tell you you're a noble hero and I'm a huge pussy, I'm sure a great homeland awaits you on your return.....don't worry, you'll return.

ive been a passive shitfag on this website for 4 years now and my country doesnt even exist but im kinda ready. after u brah

>being swole in preparation for a war fought from armchairs and by manlets in fighter jets

Attached: 1517354479752.jpg (1147x1597, 624K)

>being swole for a cyber war

Attached: huh.jpg (1300x957, 78K)

U need to push the keyboard really hard to win

>implying there will be a homeland to come home to
You idiot. The next war will be the one that destroys EVERYTHING. Not fighting is not an option because it will consume everything in its wake.

im quick and lanky, ready for modern war. ur dead swolebro.

> "i'm so fucking big right now brah i'm ready to go! get me in there!"
> the neighborhood militia already has a heavy butterknife MG operator
> limited resources mean they don't need someone who requires three times as much food as the next guy
> forced to join the fray alone a la rambo
> try to take cover in a trench, can't fit
> be hit by shrapnel
> die of blood loss
> 0-1-0 KDA

>thinks ww3 would be a ground war like ww1 and 2
>thinks lifting weights will protect him from a nuclear strike
>thinks ww3 is ever going to happen because "I don't understand posturing therfore global politics must be as simple as my mind"

Edgy children on the Internet

ITT: Soyboys who think that being muscular is not an advantage in urban warfare where shitskin hordes are pillaging your neighborhood.
Is this the power of Soylent? Giving up before it even started? Wow I will start my Soylent diet ASAP

Attached: 1514188545650.jpg (733x695, 153K)

i hope we stay neutral. fuck the kikes and their fake war

by their deeds ye shall know them

>be op
>get shot

Attached: image.png (500x527, 99K)

WW3 = a gorillion nukes killing 99.999% of the population
Lifting weights won't help you at all

You fool. How can you possibly think that wars be waged by only strokes of a keyboard. Advancing Technology will only bring war full circle again. Cyber warfare is in a state of metamorphosis, soon men will have to fight men hand to hand. How else can a valley flow with blood that reaches the bridle of horse?

>I'm fuckin swole brah. I'm fuckin ready.

How many swole dudes did you see in Band of Brothers? None, because in an actual war there is no time to work out, you are destined to become a lean dude with strong quads.

Attached: 1519823583365.jpg (388x443, 19K)

>tfw your continent will be chilling and winning money as always whit wars
feels good man

Attached: 1517633867973.jpg (788x761, 82K)

I'm so ready to die for the Jews.

This ,its manlet age, the more small and skinny you are the less chnce you get shot.

>How else can a valley flow with blood that reaches the bridle of horse?
>The book my daddy gave me says it's going to happen, so it must be possible.

Attached: 1497000743718.gif (1200x666, 1.26M)

>implying that vladimir putin is stupid enough to fall for obvious bait

not a single one of us said muscle is a disadvantage
know how i know you're a real german and not part of the majority in your country? you have no sense of humor

Another pointless thread. There will be no war. Killary lost and so you have lost. As much as Israel craves the blood of others, there will be no war. Everyone should look at this now JDIF board closely. It represents everything the Jews want and believe.

Attached: dfmb.gif (377x400, 125K)

>Wanting to be drafted so that you have to kill innocent people to benefit the Jews and Israel.
Are you an idiot or just a troll?

>not wanting to take part in what could be the full stop of human history

I'm so ready for Shlomo to feed me estrogen and tell me where I can die for daddy Israel.

Quick reminder that Russian nerve gas is a falseflag to divert attention from this.

Attached: 1519047124433.png (660x374, 18K)

>be OP
>get gamma'd

Attached: 2f039f47dc00ff3d49a4d4678da7d7ae731bd196_hq.jpg (361x202, 13K)

I'm just here to watch the show, is gonna be great

Attached: get your popcorn.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>fighting yet another war for the jews
what a good goy you are OP. Israel will issue you a complementary African bull to keep your gf satisfied while you're away.

you have fun with that. ill be sitting this one out.