Why are Southerners such leeches? Why should hardworking taxpayers have to fund those inbred methheads?

Why are Southerners such leeches? Why should hardworking taxpayers have to fund those inbred methheads?

Attached: FedAidtoStates-011.png (1354x1211, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 8460-figure-2.png (3000x2250, 337K)

That doesn't answer my questions. Why should I pay for your niggers?

>Keep slavery
>send them back
why didn't we pick one?

That was what Liberia was for, but king Republican cuck Lincoln didn't let it happen

Southerners are some of the dumbest cunts to ever live.
t.NYfag and proud

>Why should I pay for your niggers?
Because you vote for that shit retard.

>states with the majority of niggers and spics are the biggest drain on welfare

Attached: 1470965508059.gif (360x360, 122K)

They really should break it down by race for each state. Like which States racial group is holding the entire state down.

Attached: 1455219475720.jpg (292x366, 32K)

You shouldn't. You should let us rule ourselves with our own taxes and we can cut the gibs to the spice and niggers accordingly. Then they can descend upon your states like the plague they are since you seem to love open borders and welfare so much.

your picture is inaccurate. states with larger populations receive more federal money. none of dixie is populated enough to receive more money than cali

saying they rely on it more is a joke when you consider how much more cali takes. if it was a flat rate based on the lowest amount given to a state cali would fall apart and the south would be more or less the same

>tfw North Dakota is Republican, has low black population, high IQ, and least reliance on federal aid
Truly best state desu

>tfw your phone auto corrects spics but not niggers

>your picture is inaccurate.
Yeah I should take some retards opinion over the Tax Foundation. Kill yourself you trash

You don't really hate Southerners. You hate niggers.

White Southerners are some of the most redpilled people in the country and that's not really debatable. They're one of the reasons the country hasn't been completely taken over by leftists yet.

have you ever been to california

How do you explain South Dakota, Montana, and Maine? Literally the whitest states. Niggers aren't to blame entirely, southerners are just subhuman.

Are houses expensive there? It looks nice.

see

guess where the niggers live.

Native Americans? I am not white, i am just curious how the breakdown happens. White's arent the greatest as we all know.

>whitest states
>not knowing half of these states are Indian reservations that get welfare checks directly

Of course, who could forget the Indian enclaves of Maine and Oregon. Dumb asses.
Oklahoma has more prairie niggers yet lower on the list.

>Why should I pay for your niggers?
We were managing our niggers just fine up until y'all decided to interfere.

>Oklahoma has more prairie niggers yet lower on the list.
Oil money

Why do Northern states reliably elect shitlib politicians?

You're telling me South Dakota and Montana don't have oil money?

I have no idea if they do or don't, but I know my buddies who left Texas to go work in oil fields up north were headed to North Dakota, not South Dakota.

Lol you retards lost the war and have lost everything since then. The South is pretty much a swampy Eastern Europe

I can answer for Tennessee. We have a lot of black people on welfare and refuse to find actual jobs. They relied on food stamps to get by and Memphis is one of the highest populations of government assistance. I feel like that kind of skews with Tennessee.

What state do you live in? You're not too chickenshit to answer, are you?

So North Dakota is the best state to live in is what I'm taking away from this.

Attached: yanks.jpg (1328x502, 112K)

Sage for either a samefagging fuckwad, or a retard that didn't know the south was filled to the brim with parasitic niggers.

absolutely underrated

Attached: 1518051589759.gif (500x349, 906K)

I live in Tennessee and its full of illegal immigrants.
Don't blame us blame the liberal fucksticks who got obama elected.

Why is Montana #4?

>pretending DOD dollars going to Raytheon isn't federal aid
>pretending NSA dollars going to gmail isn't federal aid
>pretending CIA dollars going to "news" organizations isn't federal aid

this

How the fuck is Montana so high? There's like twelve people that live there.

Fellow TNfag here. Agreed and it's rather infamous that once blacks are on the system they help all the other blacks in the area get on it too. Personally I find this link gives a better idea than OP's image anyway. It doesn't defend the south's non-white problem but it does give a better idea of where federal funds go.

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

South Dakota is poor as shit, gold mining stopped in the 90's and everything went to shit. No meaningful oil bucks.
The Natives in SoDak are somehow even poorer than normal Natives.

>Why should hardworking taxpayers have to fund those inbred methheads?
They shouldn't. End all welfare today let's go

This, unironically

Attached: 1499376636052.jpg (959x809, 337K)

That's part of the problem, a lot of that 'aid' is grants and outreach to ensure that there are services outside the few urban area. Thing emergency services and roads.

There are also a percentage of the population that is Native.

except there's twice as many blacks as natives. retard

Because you couldn't just let the south go 150 years ago. If the confederates won, they'd be paying for their own niggers.