I didn't see you post Crows OP.

>only shounen he reads is battle shounen

Pleb filter

>One Piece
>Battle shonen

HxH because quality > quantity

Op because fun>edginess

One Piece

OP is edgier with all that melodrama behind everyone's backstories.

O, Luffys rubber nen

Gash.

Debate over.

Rokudenashi Blues is the better delinquent shounen.

From the timeskip onwards, it absolutely is a battle shounen.

Animal Land is better Makoto Raiku shounen.

Why are HxHfags so insecure that they have to makes these threads all the time and go into other shonen threads and talk about Hiatus x Hiatus?

Not really a debate. The only advantage OP has is the "worldbuilding".

In actually important aspects it completely shits the bed compared to HxH.

That’s the beauty of it. Your run of the mill Hunterfags are so over the top ridiculous you simply can’t differentiate between the falseflagger and the authentic ones

>Rokudenashi Blues is the better delinquent shounen

No it isn't, that shit is beyond boring as fuck and the trans are slow as shit so i don't care about.

Vote strawpoll.me/13561495

Are there any arcs as well written as the Chimera Ants?(From any manga/anime) Because after experiencing that and the entirety of Monster, I think I've reached the plateau. No way it gets better than those two.

>muh edgy ADHD kids being comparitively rowdy in a country too calm for it's own good so they feel hardcore to Japs
GTO and Rookies are the only good delinquent series because they're not primarily focused on that shit

its pure genius, i cant even find a comparable manga/anime with this style of writing. nobody warned me of this shounenkino, what a ride.

>GTO and Rookies are the only good delinquent series because they're not primarily focused on that shit

They're both the same garabge about muhhh good teacher i never had. You don't read the other shit so damage controlling about basic ass shounen

t. have only watched 5 anime in his life

Yea, the chimera ant arch is good but it's extremely overrated.

What am I damage controlling? Delinquent manga is inherantly trash unless they pump some other type of subgenre into it.

HxH is generally better than OP, but water 7/enies lobby, alabasta, and separation arc are>>>>>>>hxh

O

none as good as chimera ants or yorknew arc, wtf are you smoking ?

Crows is just RokuBlue but faster paced really, I'm not seeing how you could hate one that much but the love the other at the same time.

Name something better then.

killua is cute

Why are these the only two arcs anyone ever mentions about HxH? There are tons of series that really only have a few standout arcs and get called out on that while still being enjoyed, not HxH though which is praised heavily but features this same thing?

Because the hunter exams and the tower and especially greed island sucked hard.

The original Evangelion scrubs the floor with CA arc

Just find that every HxH arc was a parody of anime or movies genres: Hunter Exam (Shounens), Heaven's Arena (Tournament Arcs), York Shin (Noire/Police-Drama), Greed Island (Card Games/Sports), Chimera Ants (War/Seinen), Elections (American Television/Politics), Dark Continent (exploration anime like OP). it's fucking art.

I don't think you know what parody means.

imo no. just compare the shinji's dad to meruem and tell which is the better character. the writing for chimera ants was top tier.

The only good arc in hxh is chimera ant one the rest were all shit

>not the first post from this IP
Really makes you think

Going to assume you're being serious because meming about this is just sad
but being a parody of something isn't an excuse for not being good, especially when you intend to use that excuse over and over again. YYH has the same problem too, just call the author out on not being consistent.

>Brazillian nigger drinking his own piss

vs

>Hunter x Hunter

Choice is clear to any rational non-brazillians

God HxH cultists are fucking weird as shit. Don't know about the manga but the anime version of HxH was fucking shit and what's more is that it won't ever be completed too. The manga probably won't either as Togashi fucking shits on his fanbase, another year long hiatus is basically unavoidable. Can't compare that bedshitter to Oda who most certainly will work himself into the grave the next couple of years only to please his fans. I admit that since the timeskip One Piece kinda declined in quality but it's catching up again since Dressrosa/Zou.

Watch the better version.

This

I might one day but that long as fuck ants arc scared me the fuck off. Seriously one could've easily skiped like 15 episodes and it wouldn't have hurt the story AT ALL.

strawpoll.me/14253586

strawpoll.me/14253623

>The only good arc in hxh is chimera ant
Why? It's boring as fuck

Naruto > HxH >> Bleach >>>>>>>>>> One Piece

In fairness to Naruto, it is actually pretty enjoyable during that 15-20% of it where Naruto & Sasuke themselves aren't the focus.

I know this one is most certainly meming but I swear to god there are people out there who would actually defend this

>HxH
>Quality
Oh good, you're fucking retarded or trolling

Deviman

they put it in the backstory so they can have fun in the main story

No. One Piece is by-the-book derivative shonen filled with cliches beyond even definition of cringe. The MCs are still unbearably tryhard goodie two shoes who succeeds by trying their best, the world is still poorly fleshed out and boringly black and white, and there's nothing to make this different from ten thousand shonen that already exist. If this was in anyway good story, we would get actual deeper themes and gray MCs, but nope. Instead we have cliche MC trying to BECOME THE STRONGEST PIRATE. There's nothng even resembling depth or meta-commentary or mystery.

HxH has much more layered characters, and it either strays away from common shounen tropes or purposely subverts them to surprise us. It poses themes about morality, and demonstrates those by depicting sympathetic and morally gray villains along side protagonists with black and white morality who become corrupted.

Oh good, you're fucking retarded or trolling.

Can you show examples of your claims

>GTO
>good

HxH will never end, Berserk has a better chance of ending.

Just did

Gon threatened to kill an innocent girl just to fulfill a grudge

Kurapika is a head of a mafia organization, and stated to have blackmailed and extorted people to retrieve eyes, and kills without batting an eye

Killua is a literal ex murderer and and Gon has no problems with it he doesn't care, still indifferent to murdering

I still haven't seen a shounen with so many grey morality characters like HxH. I mean not only the "villains" aren't totally evil but the "good guys" aren't precisely good guys, the hunter association feels like a collection of powerful assholes and everyone acts according to their own agenda instead of just "let's save the day guys".

O
MY
BACK PAIN!

>muh themes
>muh edgy/psychotic MCs
>muh ""meta commentary""
>pretending subversion isn't something that hack writers do to make themselves look better than their peers
I would say this is bait but I honestly wouldn't put it past HxHfags at this point

Nice counter-arguments there, crossboarder.

Dumb crossie.

>implying
imagine getting so triggered by a pic

The most compelling villains in HxH are actual insectoid demi-demons who have to fight a biological urge to consume humans in order to become stronger. The spiders are honestly pretty gay but other than that I agree with your post 100%, don't get how this is even a contest.

Do HxHfags have anything to talk about other than jerking off it being supposedly better than everything else? I doubt even Togashi thinks that because he's a humble guy.

>muh themes
So, your saying media of any kind shouldn't keep to they theme. Look at Naruto and bleach, they shat all over their themes

why Bleach? It was consistent

It was over before it began

The Sup Forums brand of fan are generally insufferable. How threads like this have been made already, when does it end?

It's one piece
Is there even room for debate?

Bnhafags going berserk because they can't handle a bit of O MY _____ shitposting

Rose bomb,adult gon,alluka
Yeah it's one piece no doubt

One Piece > MHA > HxH

>Alabasta
If that was supposed to be as good or better than HxH I guess I can stop reading now. That arc was boring as fuck. OP in general has been boring though. Good riddance.

>tfw I love both almost equally

Oda and Togashi excel in entirely different areas. HxH has better characterization, pacing, and is a lot more experimental with it's story; but OP has a much more interesting world, politics, mysteries, factions, and is always a pretty fun read at the end of the day.

It is pretty average, I do not get why Sup Forums hypes it so much

Monster is worse than 20th Century Boys and that is not even an amazing manga.

What else are they going to do, talk about the newly released chapter?

How is this a question? HxH is comparable to Bleach at best. It can't touch GOAT piece

HaitusxHaitus is overrated

one piece because it had the longer and greater peak, even if it really fell off

it goes like this
1. one piece
2. hxh
3. fma

>inb4 contrarian faggots saying one piece is shit because popular shonen

People shit on one piece so much because it's been shit for so long, not because it's popular. It's always been popular.

Is it cool to hate on HxH now?

O My Rubber Nen really drew a lot of negative attention to the series.

I like hxh more. I'm sick of black and white characters. i unironically want to think about what i'm reading instead of just digesting cool fights (not to say that hxh doesnt have cool fights) or going through forced drama.
I stopped reading OP when sanji was happy about marrying that girl so maybe things have gotten better but i'm just bored of it. i dropped naruto and bleach but i always thought i would never drop OP.