Trump is probably going to hire a mutt owned company to build the wall!

breitbart.com/california/2018/03/14/president-trump-california-hints-preferred-design-border-wall/

>That prototype was built by KWR Construction Inc., a company based in Sierra Vista, Arizona. It features metal columns supporting metal plates and a round metal top. It is also the most expensive of the eight models, at $486,111 (the cheapest is $320,000). Interestingly, KWR Construction is Hispanic-owned

Attached: b49.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBW8mTHDgvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so he's hiring american haha americans BTFO!!!

we love our hispanics user

why is this a problem unless they intentionally sabotage it? Were paying mercenaries to fuck over their own people basically

>2018
>still no wall

a lot of legally immigrated Mexicans hate illegal immigrants too you know
you really think they're happy about leaving Mexico to make a living for their family just for Mexico, the shithole they left behind, to follow them?
I know I wouldn't be

if he's legal, he's an American--so go fuck yourself.
Kinda like, if he's limp-wristed he's english.

Yep, the blue rag guys, not the red ones.

no one expected the wall to start any earlier than 2018 and desu I was looking at 2020

It’s a great PR stunt.

Should’ve always just kept slavery legal and just trained some blacks to be “slave translators” as middle men canary in the mines sort of the thing.

Sounds like good optics. Getting Hispanics to build the wall and creating more jobs for Hispanic Americans, whilst keeping the bad Hispanics and illegals out. It sends a message that this isn't about race but about protecting the border.

this, most americans are spics anyway

You're accepting the post-Civil War shitskin lover redefinition. The founding fathers never intended it.

Post the prototype fuckers

oh look, civic nationalists....

that money should be going to white owned companies

How’s your ethnostate going? Should be coming along any day now, right?

Stormweenies are the niggers of the white race and the soyboys of the right.
Honestly embarrassed to have an overlapping sense of humor desu

Whenever the Left complains he'll talk about how much money the Wall made for Hispanics to shut them down...

why don't you anti-stormkikes post more
every time I tell those retards off they pile in on me and convince themselves they're the majority
these idiots need to be made to realize that most of us hate them

>he picked the model from the mexican company with holes in it because its silver and shinny

This is a fair pick and has absolutely nothing to do with the purchase of some of Trumps real estate by the contractor through shell companies.

everyone in the SW is a beaner, except for hollywood actors who are jews. Of course it's going to be a beaner construction company.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBW8mTHDgvk

Attached: 1440898337946.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

>be a cuck instead
Always the alternative given to "hurr stormfags." Your politics have all the force of a wet noodle. Centrists and civcucks haven't rejected the indoctrination yet.