Is Shaq /ourguy/?

Is Shaq /ourguy/?

Attached: shaq.jpg (2412x1379, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6gWTgyuibk
youtube.com/watch?v=KhTlRqHy9n4
youtube.com/watch?v=fZjl7p5j8RQ
businessinsider.com/shaq-will-run-for-sheriff-in-2020-police-law-enforcement-community-disconnect-2017-11
youtu.be/CHZLkSKsEQg?t=15m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=GsuXEJ6e87k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

democrat blacks are the only problem, and thugs.

I don’t anything about his political history so I couldn’t say anything for sure but I’d like to know more about his position.
Sauce?

Absolutely

A black man wanting more cops, never thought I'd see the day.

His dad was a police officer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6gWTgyuibk

youtube.com/watch?v=KhTlRqHy9n4

youtube.com/watch?v=fZjl7p5j8RQ

It's a very intelligent solution. I'm often jealous of America and their intelligent people.

Shaq is a reserved police officer

He also plans to run for Sherrif in 2020
businessinsider.com/shaq-will-run-for-sheriff-in-2020-police-law-enforcement-community-disconnect-2017-11

Attached: 090614-NBA-Shaquille-ONeal-J2-PI.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg (1200x630, 106K)

Any black dude who manages to be rich for more than 10 years becomes red pilled.

>honorary officer

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

Without liberal whites none of what they do would be possible. Stop the liberal whites and all the retardation comes crashing down.

Attached: 1508775789314.jpg (531x471, 124K)

higher taxes is cool, yo. we ain't do'in nuthin wrong wit dem

Attached: usa-muslim-refugees-91-4-on-food-stamps-68-3-on-cash-welfare.png (800x500, 105K)

Having a hefty tax bill redpills a lot of people. The government seems less benevolent when you're too rich to get any free shit anymore and the IRS is crawling up your ass on an annual basis.

Attached: 1515979717255.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

They don't need to siphon more money for police, through taxes. They just need to not waste the tax money on absolutely bottom of the barrel, shit-tier departments.

Attached: 8b3435e16e45d74931397daa1c150326.jpg (564x376, 35K)

He is. He never went to police academy or whatever but they let him play cop whenever he wants.

actually let me walk that back he did go to police academy

Wtf. I love shaq now

Black guys who had to work hard the legit way to make money and have seen the world outside of what liberal whites show them know the score. Some of them might play the Hollywood game to stay ahead but once they've made enough to not give a shit they say what they feel.
Shaq is a nigga who has made his money, is retired, and does spokesman work for shits and giggles, just like Charles Barkely they know what's up and are willing to go against the grain and say what needs to be said.

More cops? Like sherrif Israel?

Military.

youtu.be/CHZLkSKsEQg?t=15m42s

My solution to fewer school shootings is to criminalize single motherhood and SSRIs

Hmmmmm actually good insight, thanks Juarez

t. civic nationalist cuck

I don't hate black people but I wouldn't want high IQ Africans flooding into Europe.

Why, so you can have even more useless cops who will cower when shit actually hits the fan?

The right's love of police unions is a joke.

>Kobe tell me how my ass taste

The commanding officer who gave the order to not enter the school was a stone lesbian. Let that sink in.

>I don’t anything about his political history

Attached: trump-shaq.jpg (611x700, 240K)

black man =/= nigger
he obey the laws and is example of human being
>inb4 blm prosteting for police in schools

Attached: Modal_PKL_TerryCrews[1].jpg (600x400, 69K)

Terry Crews is a pandering pussy at times.
Still love the guy but fuck he gets annoying with his gynocentric kowtowing.

yeah he seems cool

post based NBAs

Attached: tim dunkin.jpg (1200x1676, 335K)

I prefer Sinbad's genie movie.

I blame him for this:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsuXEJ6e87k

>hating Sha Fu
I would have made you life miserable in middle school dork.

On the contrary.

It is the best bad game ever made.