It's happening faggots, I told you Trump is an idiot

It's happening faggots, I told you Trump is an idiot

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/14/teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-in-class-students-injured.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/13/teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-california-high-school-during-class-public-safety/422692002/
time.com/5199328/seaside-high-school-gun/
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-class-students-injured-53733773
youtu.be/FinRqCocwGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4AcjyuV38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

P qdicted this

People should maybe have to take safety courses on weapons first. Who the fuck does a safety lesson with a loaded gun??

Not Trump's fault a faggot untrained teacher has shitty trigger discipline. Why did a (((safety lesson))) have live rounds?

>CNN
reported, subhuman.

obvious false flag

It's an extremely obvious bullshit story; propaganda. Anyone that knows anything about guns wouldn't have had the gun loaded, with a safety off, aimed at a student, and have pulled the trigger.

>obvious false flag
The media is pulling so much bullshit simultaneously it's hilarious. couple that with the fact that the jews have censored the whole internet and it is the perfect setup for a disaster the jews don't have the foresight for. Not only are they still perpetuating their fake news bullshit, but they can't even gauge how normal people feel about these things because they've silenced anyone who may have a dissenting opinion.

>Lets give teachers guns in the classroom
>Hurr Trump couldn't have known that some teachers are idiots

I am genuinely curious how often we are going to hear of teachers and students accidentally shooting themselves and each other if the idea of having teachers bring guns to school passes.

That's the point. Too many idiots who guns. Take the guns out of school completely cause idiot teachers are teaching cause they failed getting a real degree.

“Walkouts” and student protests are national demoralization campaigns aimed at adult/parent “conservatives” to humiliate and frustrate them, the full display of the grasp the Judeo-media has on the American childs minds. It is a pure attack on the ‘divided home’, where hyper-liberalized children are pitted against their ostensibly conservative parents, in the realm of certain sacred ‘inalienable’ rights granted to Americans. The gun is synonymous with the American tradition, the lead standard above all else. As the Jew and his Mass media masquerade as un-elected political entities, it seeks to destroy the family unit and hyper-politicize the classroom, or the domain where the rule of parents is superseded by the ‘state’ whos will is no longer, of the people and by the people. The children are goaded into these acts by Jewish mass media, as some kind of act of hubris, where they lorde the theft of your own child’s will in front of you.

Attached: 1512022930867.jpg (600x800, 85K)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-14 17.18.27.png (727x496, 57K)

Great copypasta. You somehow neglected to mention that a lot of those kids in those walkouts were forced to do it by the school. So yeah, hyper-politicized indeed.

Attached: 9sPTjRD.jpg (196x200, 8K)

The school shootings will continue until morale improves.

Yeah but they won't report when someone successfully uses a gun in self defense... fuck cnn.

I scared off a car jacker one time by just putting my hand behind me where my gun was. Didn't even have to bring it out.

yes, those no guns allowed signs on the front of the schools are really working out swell. Let's keep that going.

>Teacher was a Reserve Police Officer
>Teacher was teaching a class on "public safety."
>Reserve Police Officer/Teacher was not authorized to bring a firearm to school.

In short, the police who we're supposed to rely on for protection broke their own regulations and didn't actually perform a visual check on the chamber and shot into the ceiling.

They aren't mandated to carry. If they can't figure out how to use a firearm or decide that they aren't capable of it, they shouldn't be driving, let alone teaching our children.

Pro Gun Democrat smokes Trumps gun control agenda

Attached: 1521031373046.jpg (1983x1129, 831K)

God who knew having guns in school would be a bad idea.

Now arm the students!

Attached: 90s pepe.jpg (604x595, 74K)

if anything teachers shouldnt have any rights
he is giving them guns LOL

you're reading deeper into that stuff than it really is. It's just the latest in a series of attention attempts that always seem to happen as elections approach... a few organizers who know how to move pawns around is all it takes. I over heard two such persons on a plane discussing protests around the country they were organizing and haven't looked at those the same since. Occupy Wall-street, #MeToo, whatever that pussy hat thing was, Dreamer protests. There's nothing spontaneous about these... those fuckers will exploit any situation to get attention.

>The gun just went off

No, the retard teacher was messing with it. If a gun is sitting unmolested in it's holster, it will never go off

>it was so shit before 1990
It is a bad idea to create gun free zones without proper security protocols (think high level courthouse or prison) and to pander to idiots who think neutering the population is the answer.

Where I went to school, many students were armed because... niggers.

Why the fuck is a teacher teaching kids how to use a gun without parental supervision? Is this shit even legal?

False flag

Children have NEVER been indoctrinated into National full scale walkouts from their educations. NEVER has this EVER been a 'thing'. 2018 is the year of the hyper-political attack on institutions where parents are not only absent but powerless to stop this kind of behavior. The children are essentially FORCED to protest and shill for guns control. its unprecedented attacks on the foundation of the United States moral fabric.

Attached: 1520045244988s.jpg (250x187, 8K)

yeah really... fucking superficial injuries from debris that fell from the ceiling after that fucking idiot teach fired it into the ceiling.

Teacher was a cop too, proving cops shouldn't even have guns unless they're pulling over niggers.

Obvious false flag

God you faggots fall for anything

This was predicted. Perfectly staged.

>inb4 falling debris caused the injury

When that teacher barricaded himself and a student twisted their ankle and they said "injured by teacher shooting gun" kek

Protestors, protesting assault rifles, in the security if men armed with assault rifles.

Attached: 9B88B47B-B1B0-4237-B5AE-6CDBF96C1FEE.jpg (260x341, 19K)

BAN ASSAULT TEACHERS

>cnn
Fakes news

>national walk out day

Kids get a free day to skip, and they follow through? Shocking

Ban government controlled indoctrination camps

getting rid of bad teachers with bad trigger discipline

MAGA

>(((accidentally))) injures student
Wanna bet the teacher and students were all in on this because the teacher didn't want to do it/it was against their political interests?

actually you're an idiot because that teacher was also a cop

False flag? Never heard of her....

>retard fails to use dummy round
wow CNN does it again

Attached: 1471129871893.jpg (600x600, 265K)

I've a feeling the protest works something like this after hearing those two organizers on the plane years ago:

1. Announce a protest using a fake social media account appearing from someone who lives in the area.
2. Plant the idea in the heads of teachers to rouse up the students to their cause.
3. Get interviewed by local journalists while wearing some trashy t-shirt supporting some shitty liberal cause.
3. Have pre printed signs and hats convieniently available as protesters show up.
4. Make sure the professional protesters crowd around the news trucks and do most of the megaphoning so nobody from the real "public" embarrasses the cause.
5. If protest is successful, keep it going - if it starts getting bad press, stop doing it.

Ever notice how protest movements just suddenly vanish when the political winds change against them? These aren't accidents either. The immigration protests years back were waving mexican flags which got them bad press - they shut down immeadiatly. When they came back this time, it was all US flags and pro american signs at the dreamer protests. Black lives matter - a few riots and suddenly that's moved to the back burner.

Spontaneous mobs don't act in politically sound ways. Political operatives organizing them do.

Lesson to teach gun safety with live ammo and loaded guns?

Its like they trying to sabotage it

Obvious false flag incident. Nobody with any firearms experience would have an accident like that. Finger should never even be inside the trigger guard unless prepared to fire. Even when I handle firearms unloaded I keep my finger off the trigger unless I purposely mean to dry fire the weapon.

The main rules of gun safety are to always assume the gun is loaded, always point it in a safe direction, be prepared to destroy anything the gun is pointed at, and never touch the trigger unless prepared to fire.

This dude was paid to have this ((accident))

>teachers balance a million responsibilities
>teachers literally have to be super people 24/7
>teachers deserve 300k starting
>xD trust teachers with guns? They're literal babby retards! XD

Which is what is happening. Look up "Community Organizing" and "Voter Registration" NGO's especially around whatever cities are near you and just see how far the rabbit hole goes.

I know one of my jewish friends did that around UNC and now I've got him posting on snapchat constantly of him with groups of HS students in the midwest.

Lets not forget the Florida Shooter-Stars are being sponsored by ABC and have a marketing company controlling their media.

Antifa also vanished but was huge only a few months ago.

>kids want each other dead
>"fine, just don't use guns"
r u 4 reel

They were unironiclly being sponsored by the organization types I mention here.
We had a guy on here a few months ago, claimed he had been in for a bit by accident. He had agreed to work for a canvasing/survey organization and ended up being paid to hold signs and help distribute literature.

He was called a larper but I checked and sure enough it was a North Carolina activist group, heavy funding from Open Society.

The owner has his own line of BBQ sauce, wonder if its any good.

it doesn't even have to be that conspiratorial. The false flag is the headline. The kid didn't get injured by the gun at all. Fucking journalists.

(((Safety Lesson)))

My God, the Jews aren't even aware normies know false flags are a thing.

>CNN
Yeah, I believe this news story. NOT.

Why are childrens opinions on anything taken seriously at all?

I actually remember a SWAT officer coming to my school in 7th grade. He had some guns as part of it. The point of the lesson was mainly about what to do if you see a gun at a friends house and don't play with it like a dumbass. It really wasn't a bad thing to be teaching kids.

As far as so much as touching the trigger during a such a class, the teacher that article is talking about is a fucking idiot.

What are you talking about? At 5 years old a child is mature enough to decide to forever alter their body and go through with taking sex change hormones.

And it is beautiful!

I don't understand this meme. Literally no Democrat is in favor of banning all guns nor confiscating guns. In fact only Trump a suggested this out of every politician.

Attached: PresDonaldTrumpscreencapture800x430.png (800x430, 394K)

Liberals love exploiting children. You can't criticize them and stupid people think the message is more powerful coming from a child. Pic related.

Attached: image[1].jpg (700x370, 26K)

>be american
>go to safety lesson
>get shot

>"I CANT LET DRUMPFP GET HIS WAY"

>"OOPS JUST ACCIDENTALLY SHOT A STUDENT ON THE CEILING. IMPEACH DRUMPF. GIMME GALLONS OF RAPEFUGEE SEMEN TO DRINK"

>Teacher from CA
>did it on purpose

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/14/teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-in-class-students-injured.html

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/13/teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-california-high-school-during-class-public-safety/422692002/

time.com/5199328/seaside-high-school-gun/

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-class-students-injured-53733773

shut the fuck up you fucking stupid burger piece of shit. You also have google, search the news ,motherfucker cunt.

Nice tits, didn’t read

but he didn't get shot tho. It's just cnn being cnn with a clickbait headline and a big letdown when you read it.

How convenient for CNN and the Left.

> CNN

Jesus...

Attached: 1520815881361.gif (500x363, 757K)

What teacher? A teacher of what?

How does accidentally firing a gun once "injure" three students?

Indeed.

Attached: 1520995646182.jpg (1080x853, 190K)

Yea, if anything the regulation needs to be put into education rather than shutting it all down, cause we're only a few years away from people being able to make their own guns..

emotional ransom

psychological horror

idk, but the bottom of the picture cuts of at "a teacher of a public safety..."

Sounds like the kids learned a very important lesson on firearms safety.

>has the trust of parents to not diddle their kids
>can't fucking follow simple rules of gun safety/handling.
welp better blame the gun right. totally not the teacher's fault for being a chuckle fuck that can't keep his trigger off the finger.

Here's a blurb from the article so you don't give them page views

"Dennis Alexander, who is Seaside City's mayor pro tem and a reserve officer with the Sand City Police Department, was teaching a lesson at Seaside High School in Seaside when he pointed his gun into the ceiling and accidentally fired it, said Abdul Pridgen, the city's police chief.
A 17-year-old student was injured by a bullet fragment or by debris that fell from the ceiling, Pridgen said.
The injuries appeared superficial, police said."

>or by debris
>OR BY DEBRIS
They really are going for the throat on these headlines. with a headline like that it makes you think much worse has happened. activating almonds it does. also, how about we don't teach nervous inexperienced people at a school with live ammo. It's like they're setting it up to fail, hmmmmmmmmm.

>a faggot untrained teacher
He's a police officer you stupid nigger

Jesus Christ, this. What the fuck? It's so fucking stupid, I feel like it has to be a setup.

People do that now. You don’t need 3D printing to make an Ak 47 or ar 15

>Read that as Ben Carson died
I almost had a heart attack.

>HURRY QUICK ANOTHER TEACHER JUST SO HAPPENED TO DO SOMETHING GUN RELATED!!!-cnn
where were all these teacher gun headlines before trump wanted to arm teachers? oh that's right...

Attached: hmmhh.jpg (500x285, 17K)

>Giving safety course
>Pointing a gun at someone
>Using a loaded gun
>Having their finger on the trigger
How the fuck are those people allowed to teach gun safety?

Yeah, police have terrible trigger discipline.

Step 0 be funded by Soros

my fiance is a teacher, she has a math degree and has a masters degree as well. Smart enough to me, bad teachers just shit up the rep for the good ones.

to me, the teach is an idiot?

The republicans

> Donal Trump is the almighty god

The Democrats

> its all Trump's fault, because he is a almighty god.

>make their own guns
People do that now. It isnt hard. Here is a VICE documentary about illiterate cave people in Pakistan making clones of modern firearms. They are suprisingly good considering they are hand made in fucking mud huts and caves.

youtu.be/FinRqCocwGE

People think guns are complex. They aren't at all.

It says teacher in the OP

he didn't point the gun at the student. He shot the ceiling and the kid either caught spall (unlikely) or got some ceiling tile in his eye (likely).

but yeah. they're fucking up the training for a reason.

IT HAS BEGUN

gun alarms everywhere user was right

He's a reserve police officer, and it showed
Stupid coon can't even handle a gun so you know he isn't going to the range

>Literally no Democrat is in favor of banning all guns nor confiscating guns
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4AcjyuV38
wasamalaikum you liberal mutt faggot, gas yourself

Attached: 1508729826113.jpg (600x600, 57K)

People think cops are automatically gun experts. Cops only need to fire like 250 rounds a year to stay qualified and many only do the bare minimum. I shoot that much in a single range session sometimes. I guarantee I'm more skilled with firearma than the majority of cops. And I know 50 civilians that put me to shame with their skills.

I have a friend whose father used to compete at the national level. He has learned from his father his whole life. Dude can put all the bullets from the same hole most of the time. He just removes the bullseye from the target.

Exactly, and now the msm is parading this little faggot from, wait for it, California as the prime example of why teachers shouldn't be armed in the classroom
Heard he winged some kids for extra optics points, like he was told to

that was a pretty cool video.

>some teachers are idiots
sounds like some teachers need to be fired

The "made as china" part always cracks me up. Pakistani knock off clone guns of knock of Chinese clones of American guns... That's when you know you are getting quality. But they still look halfway decent.

When I was 10, a friend and I put on a gun safety demonstration for our 4-H competition. We won a 2nd place ribbon. We demonstrated with a rifle and shotgun, and didn't shoot anyone. The adults weren't the least bit concerned, because this was the late 80s and handling firearms was a part of life.

Now even the cops can't be trusted not to be fuckups.