Antifa here, ask me things (part 2)

antifa here, ask me things (part 2)

Attached: paris_trabajo.jpg (651x400, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5TZV0sE2HU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could you please kys?

Enclave here, why isn't your video-feed working?

Attached: Enclave.gif (354x198, 27K)

weren't so tough 3 hours ago irl

why are you still alive when your very existence benefits fascists?

>video-feed

what is that?

What did your mom make you for lunch today?

i like the sunsets

Attached: 0c2.jpg (2000x1123, 124K)

a veggie burger

What do you fight for?

Attached: 91611-004-C997AF25.jpg (383x450, 17K)

>what is that?
This should just turn into a gore thread, but I’m too busy shitpositng elsewhere

Attached: you go back.png (800x820, 267K)

every breath you take is stolen from africans

user that font. Tsk tsk

why do you believe in the most fucked up ideology around(at least when it comes to understanding and working along with human nature)?

Who the hell is this?

Attached: Enclave 1.gif (357x200, 218K)

freedom

>antifa
>working
doesn't add up

sage
a
g
e

real freedom or freedom™?

whats a fucking video feed? im sorry i live mostly in the real world

Mel Gibson Brave Heart type freedom

how do you keep your butt plug under your panties?

>Freedom
>You are free

Elaborate

Attached: abba4bf94eef4da8079ba516bee45880.jpg (570x440, 73K)

Oh? A wise guy, huh? Look, I'm tracing you right now, pal. We'll see how smart you feel with internal security all over your fricking ass. Dickhead!

Attached: Enclave Angry.png (803x414, 514K)

What is it like having Soro's dick rammed in your ass while you try to overthrow the country for him. Well, before you get stomped like little bitches. Strange how you guys get your ass kicked when you aren't sucker punching.

I think this nigga with the 'hood

Why do you want to destroy the white race?

Why do whites not have a right for self determination?

c'mon people, ask me some serious shit, you had better ones before.

but plugs, anal sex. - get a grip people

Any connections to German Antifa?

lmfao meme flag faggot.

As a neoconservative businessman I salute you, young man, for scaring the working class peasants protesting the plot to destroy their wages and living conditions. Keep up the good work!

what white race? you think your some one special because of your parents? grow up. you eat and shit and sleep like everybody

>says in last thread antifa aren't about me, me, me, attention whoring
>starts another thread
lol, faggot

no, not me personally.

Why do you attack people with right wing views instead of actual full blown Nazis and skinheads

Best pic of antifa

Attached: try it faggot .jpg (1056x686, 208K)

>what white race?
people of european ancestry

>you think your some one special because of your parents?
where did I imply that?

>grow up. you eat and shit and sleep like everybody
nice argument

no, you see, if i was some one like louren southern then i would be one, but im not! im anonymous until you geeks uncover me in one of them photos

Why are you scared to show your nationality?

>'one flew over the cuckoo's nest'

why have you based your world view on this film? kesey was an egomaniacal narcissist

So no one has a right to self determination? Just because you hate yourself don't lump everyone else in faggot.

>tfw saw a car with an Antifa in the university parking lot
We only copy the worst trends from each countries.

Attached: guts-mad.jpg (1479x1100, 338K)

cos they'd get their shit pushed in.

also proper skinhead nazis are rarer than jews

we attack them when they try to organize, not just for having a view, i wouldn't punch just some guy on a sidewalk for saying "nigger"

I'm legally retarded.
>tfw saw a car with an Antifa sticker in the university parking lot
We only copy the worst trends from each country.

what do you think of team sports?

fpbp

please explain what you meant by "hegemony"

Why exactly do you want white people to disappear, and how's society going to get better the browner it gets?

>we attack them when they try to organize
so you dont believe in the freedom of association?

i dont want to destroy people of european ancestry
how did you ever got that idea...? that shit is crazy, seriously

>but im not!
But you are, by starting two threads. Expecting what exactly?

>im anonymous until you geeks uncover me in one of them photos
You're an attention whoring faggot that is fishing for (you)s who is probably an absolute bore to deal with in person.

What do you people have against public sanitation?

Attached: 1499391825684.gif (320x175, 2.33M)

Nah, you only exclusively attack white people of European ancestry. You never answered what it was like having Soro's dick crammed in your ass.

But why? People who are right wing aren't fascists

Because your peers constantly calim that this is their goal?

I Germany, Antifa often yells "Deutschland verrecke!" wchich tanslates to "Die germany!"
They also cheer that they wish for a "Volkstod" which means "death of the (german) people."

i dont believe in the freedom of association for my enemies.

you sound like a liberal my friend.

liberals dint have friends or enemies they only have "problems"

How much cum is currently in your ass, faggot?

>i dont believe in the freedom of association for my enemies
who are your enemies?

well, you associate with ANTIFA and anyone whos listen to what they say would know they hate whites. as a collectivist you should know how your individual opinion matters less then that of the group you stands with overall opinion.

Endgame?

i think you are just afraid, and you project this fear everywhere. how did you come to the conclusion that people with white skin are under existential threat? from who?

i think if german antifa's aim would be the holocaust of the entire german population the would try to blow up a nuclear power plant or poison water supplies.

but they only want to close nuclear power plant.

you're projecting.

who said anything about existential threat?

we don't like demographic change that is disadvantageous to our group being propagandised for by people who profit from immigration

Do you wear velcolro shoes?

fascists, cops, bosses, politicians. many journalists, jurists, snitch's

>i dont believe in the freedom of association for my enemies.
I hate to break it to you, but that's fascism.

Fellow comrade here, have we identified that infiltrator yet that participated in the fake Sargon stunt? Last time I had made contact they were tightening up their networking and only had a vague idea who he might be.

For fucks sake, just look at its answers. Its fucking retarded.

Attached: Sageagainstthemachine.jpg (1158x850, 62K)

it's about not wanting your nation and culture turned into a big version of Lebanon (which is such a paragon of diversity that they can't hold a fucking census because of the shit it would stir up).

Do you think the Aryan Brotherhood is not organized enough?

Or is it just that punching kids wearing MAGA hats is a bit less risky?

not every other thing beyond liberalism is fascism.

Liberalism works on the assumption that everything must be tolerated, that everything can be thought, so long as it is recognised as being without direct repercussions on the structure of society, of its institutions and of state power. Any idea can be admitted; its expression should even be favoured, so long as the social and state rules are accepted. In other words, the freedom of thought of the private individual must be total, as well as his freedom of expression in principle, but he must not want the consequences of his thought as far as collective life is concerned.

>bosses
does this include small business owners? such as somebody who runs a cafe or bookshop?

>bosses, politicians
Most of them support you and your ideas... THe borders did not open themselves.

but its already a Lebanon, who did this? immigrants? hardly, most of them white Germans

youtube.com/watch?v=z5TZV0sE2HU

So... You want thought police? Idk man sounds a bit fascist like

>not every other thing beyond liberalism is fascism.
it's authoritarian

how is your authoritarianism non "hegemonic"?

you really need to define that term

But doesn't freedom allow white men to perpetuate Racism and White Supremacy?

occasional leftist chimpouts =/= lebanon

Attacking your political enemies just because you don't think they need a voice is fascist. And you just target whites too. Never seen you guys target anyone else.

What evidence do you have that communism will be an improvement over the current way of things?

No, you can't use "just look at this one poor neighborhood!" as an argument.

it depends on the situation. its only at times of crises that people reveal themselves, like a poor taxi driver seeing a man robbing a bank and calling the police, you wouldn't say before a poor taxi driver is an enemy - but when shit hits the fan he rats

they have the right to organize flaggot

No. They want to eradicate the german people. This is their goal and they state that lound and clear.
Kill yourself.

Why are non whites allowed to have ingroup preference but whites arent?

If your Mother was a Slut and made money from it (Prostitute) it would be Capitalistic ... But if the Communistic uprising happened and she got raped by workers, did they seize the means of reproduction?

rly meks u think.

Enjoying your (You)'s faggot?

Why do none of you target non-whites who are working to destroy society and endanger your "freedom"?
This includes jews btw

you wouldn't have the balls to rob a bank.

personally i prefer the far right larpers. they're more honest about their motivations.

>its only at times of crises that people reveal themselves

this is nonsense. people reveal themselves constantly.

Please define fascism and tell us by which means you hope to achieve your goals.

hegemony is Norm. it is a standard by which everything is judged. its the average of things

The word “norm” has its root in an ancient tool. The Latin word norma referred to the carpenter’s T-square. It materially refers to “squaring,” the straightening and framing necessary to construction. English borrowed it from the French norme, which had excluded the material meaning of the Latin root in favor of the abstract meaning of “rule” or “ordinary state,”

The concepts average and error stand out for having a especially long-lasting connections to hegemonic normativity. The first is Quetelet’s average. An astronomer in practice, Adolphe Quetelet became most famous for mixing statistical mathematics he learned from studying celestial bodies with social theory. Quetelet desired to take apparently divergent expressions of traits—and later behaviors—in different people and find their average. By gathering data on human populations, Quetelet believed he could calculate average physical and intellectual traits in groups, and thus find a quantitative proof of what was “normal.” One of his first projects was to take the chest circumference of 5,738 Scottish soldiers (listed in a Scottish medical journal) and calculate the average, which came out to 39 3/4 inches. He called his method “social mechanics” and he soon began calculating as much human data as he could find, dedicating works to the average weights, heights, birth rates, suicide rates, criminal rates, and whatever else he could find. He began touting this growing composite “Average Man” as the ideal type to which others ought to strive, if possible. His statistical ideal was simultaneously a moral mandate, and thus a fixed, or hegemonic, norm.

we targeted Muslims in Kurdistan

Have you lived outside of your home country?

Just wanted to do a quick pop-in and tell you to kill yourself, nigger lover. Hopefully you die in a house fire.

Have a good one.

Attached: wnEyCA9.jpg (595x566, 101K)

Antifa are antithesis of anarchist. Hang yourself. Replace your flag with a communist one.

I love you for this, do this as many threads as you can. Also checked.

Attached: 1520221338720.webm (720x405, 2.35M)

of course, im in greece now, not my native country

what does your bull's semen taste like?

Reminder that this guy is a Jew lol
>why do you believe X
Because he is a Jew.

but seriously, you do know if you folks ever fuck up and bring guns to your little soires we plan on using you to zero in our scopes, yes?

you realize your more fascist then the fascists you pretend to hate?