If American Civil War 2 was happening and it was every state for itself, ignoring Hawaii and Alaska...

If American Civil War 2 was happening and it was every state for itself, ignoring Hawaii and Alaska, and allowing unification, who would emerge the victor?

Coastal states have the benefit of Navy and offshore trading and landlocked states would be fighting on multiple fronts. States like Maine and Florida have the benefit of only fighting one land front. California would most likely be taken over by the NCR, and with their higher population have a massive personell boost.

Attached: 2000map.jpg (750x559, 85K)

Great Lakes states forms a union. We burn flint milwaukee, chiraq, and detroit and shoot any nigger running out. We become a world super power because of the great lakes water suply

Whoever the US government supports.

Please. Like Illinois wants to shoot any of their niggers. They run that state.

Not sure you can count Californian immigrant trash as 'people' but I'd think there'd be a huge number of casualties on the left, right wing pissed off gun owners that have been shooting since the age of 6 v beta numales swinging bongs and dildos is going to be a bloodbath.

Attached: 1518396097925.jpg (650x1071, 75K)

This fuck Madison and Milwaukee.

Attached: 1504490837994.jpg (1024x768, 323K)

Breakup along state lines is unlikely due to how the conflict is mostly urban vs rural.
upstate New York vs the City
southern Illinois vs Chicago

Is this a risk thread?

this is a balkanization thread now

post maps and flags

Attached: mountainbalkanization.png (510x477, 50K)

I don't think people fully understand how easy a political based civil war would be in the U.S. All major cities vote blue and are generally surrounded by red counties. You could just take over all major highways to stop vehicles entering/leaving these cities and stop the flow of goods into the cities and call it a win. A political based war in the U.S would not go on for long.

I think conservatives would fucking wreck the leftists. Military and Police tend towards conservative, the 3%er groups and militias tend conservative, gun owners tend conservative. California would be a bloodbath, I'd probably grab my rifles and head east into the mountain states. I don't think there would be alot of interstate warfare but mostly, purging within states. Its hard for me to imagine a bunch of leftists in California going "its time to ride out and take Las Vegas over!"

Imagine how gratifying it would be though when the brown and black masses rise up against the rich white liberals in LA and SF and eat them fucking lol "but im an ally!" the rich whites cried as the baying mob kills them lol

Red would win. All the foods produced there plus they are more armed. Blue is also squeezed between red and the sea on both sides. All red would have to do is start expanding outwards. Republicans that live in the blue area would probably leave as well and bring their guns with them or stay and weaken them from within

I cackled when I read the last paragraph. I seldom cackle.

perfect

Attached: 1519875835110.png (750x780, 77K)

texas

Bring it.

Attached: 9BF4938D-6FEA-4B82-AEE3-88809E5400D4.jpg (1160x748, 464K)

florida is FAMOUS for its mountain range right down the middle

>Greater Texas

Attached: 1476017716994.png (1200x900, 411K)

This is a risk thread now.
Dub chooses country/ moves 1 space
Trip does 2.
Quad does 3

Attached: Murica.png (750x559, 251K)

Bring it niggers

Attached: 3066B570-6505-4404-B9AC-99E212EF2A25.png (500x578, 88K)

Washington is split about at the middle, the east would go with Idaho, also some of Oregon.

socal would for sure end up a bloodbath with the nonwhites all fleeing to LA just to have their food and supplies cut off. they'd all start eating each other very quickly.

The Everglades are impassable except on the established roads.

>implying illegal immigrants would stay to fight for a civil war

they go where life is easier, even post Trump wall they would hop it in a second with exception where they outnumber the natives like in California.

The "left" would lose over half it's voting numbers to Mexcido in a heartbeat and the ones left would die, in a simplified version it would basically be black cities shooting everyting outside them until they got overwhelmed and soy boys being hanged in the process and assuming it was a battle to the death it would be a a complete purging of California and places like New York.

The biggest problem with this civil war scenario is thinking that Mexicans believe America is their home when it's really just something for them to leach off of. They scurried over to find a better life and in war time they'll do the same back to Mexico.

Attached: 1517859809655.jpg (1280x960, 223K)

>Greater Texas

Attached: 1519808711801.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Red states would crush
-grow the food
-male majority
-gun owning majority
-police majority
-military majority

Blue states have population advantage, until women leave to follow their red men for protection

>Implying intrastate factions wouldn't tear apart most states.

>who would emerge the victor?
Nobody, we'd enter a civil cold war with blue and red nuke states leveraged continental fallout over the rest.

Attached: 3AFBD55700000578-3994504-image-a-18_1480758481631.jpg (634x412, 54K)

>Colorado red again
I hope I live to see the day.

Attached: 1355685756573.jpg (3538x3424, 1.73M)

You're all retarded, the US military would crush any red states.

I guarantee there are more guns in Chicago than in 3-4 smaller red states. Get fucking wrecked

t. has never been literally anywhere in Illinois except maybe downtown Chicago

>who would emerge the victor?

China, Russia, India, EU

>Shitty hi points with target ammo vs well maintained .308
My money is on Iowa over Chicago desu.

If you involve nukes and assume that "hurr durr we're going to nuke the bad guys" then America would be uninhabitabil as the losing side would nuke and then the winnning side would counter nuke. A civil war context means that it's a fight for land, if Civil War I had nukes they wouldn't have been used, just as in this case.

Have you ever been to Iowa, my money is on Chicago. Realistically all the inner city people kill every scared retarded farmer around Iowa. Half of Des Monies is liberal anyway so good luck with that.

U srs?

You mean the dumb niggers who live in shitholes and can't even get jobs or make it through life without getting a felony are going to become spec ops teams with their hipoints and barely functional handguns and clean out the entire state of Iowa?

One well trained farmer with a 3x ACOG would just shit all over a gang of niggers at any distances of over 50 yards, especially on his own land, inside his house in a defensive position.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It can easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

Reds control supply.
Cut off cities and starve them out.
Easy.

it would line up better by county probably, doubt rural northern california would side with the bay given the chance not to.

Attached: 1514352602968.png (1920x1080, 514K)

> If American Civil War 2 was happening and it was every state for itself, ignoring Hawaii and Alaska, and allowing unification, who would emerge the victor?
China, Russia and Mexico lol

China would start supporting Mexicans in the Southwest and help them take the Southwest. Russia might try to retake Alaska if the US is shitting itself. Obviously Mexico will get a bunch of land back.

>Greater Texas

Attached: Feels_slav_mang.jpg (720x1000, 499K)

If anything Northeast of Kentucky, West Virginia, and Virginia unite everyone else is fucked. Virginia has a large powerful Naval presence near Norfolk. Coastal access and the prevalence of gun ownership in the southernmost states would ensure that penetration would be tough. Washington DC is in this area, so the fat cats will pull all the strings to make sure things go the way they want.

>Counting Des Moines as the whole of Iowa

Most niggas who shoot here can't hit shit unless it's right in front of them. The liberals here are too scared of guns to even stay if it came down to it. They get whiff you even own a gun and suddenly they don't even want to be around you anymore.

You already know

Attached: IMG_0886.jpg (665x613, 38K)

Iowa has all the food and the largest fresh water reserve in the world plus a shitload of guns. We just plain outlast you guys.

>largest water reserve in the world
>not the fucking Great Lakes
user, are you retarded?

Attached: 1508372218022.jpg (1500x1206, 865K)

You should increase the resolution and depth with purple shaded zones

Unironically would be ok with this.