Acceleration

Anyone else feel like things are heating up quickly? To me, it seems the people attempting to destroy the west and whites, are pushing hard right now. Trying to disarm us, allowing Boer genocide. Using Russia as a distraction to our own local problems.

This is the time to strike. If you want to go to SA and drop some kaffirs. Commit.

If you want to get your friends together and go to the police station and cause some ruckus and show them that your tired of your girls getting raped. Do it

If your sick of this shit, just fucking do something. Let's all do it together. I'm going to South Africa. Gonna buy my passport this week. My patience has run dry. I can't take it anymore. Everyday more of us die and get raped, and more of them move in and pop out 6 more shitskins, or throw acid at ppl and scream racism when they get punished. Fuck this shit

Attached: IMG_20180305_205614.jpg (480x639, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzSTpMMEdO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

godspeed user

Boers need to stay and fight anons. There is no way 4-5 million people are going to flee before there are numerous deaths. There have been several discussions and the Boers are actively working to form a civil defense unit. As of now, few have weapons and some farmers had to resort to building bows and arrows to defend from machete attacks. They literally have rolling "farms" on Isuzu trucks. They were looking for weapons, money, and supplies. They would undoubtably win if it boiled down to a full-blown war.

Attached: Melander_and_Hupli_RLI_1979_simu.jpg (620x465, 79K)

Thank you leafbro. Fuck Canada up to. This is global now. There will be a reckoning

Im hoping a violent revolution starts so i can sit at home and read pol

Damn that's a cool picture. Got more?

Attached: image.jpg (837x651, 101K)

They could easily win this. They could cause enough chaos to open discussion with outside human rights forces. WOuldn't be in their favor, but the attacks could stop.

Attached: Melander_and_Hupli_RLI_1979_simulation_4-e1421956697677-810x420.jpg (810x420, 86K)

I know if what happened in Britain happened in my neighborhood I'd be down at the local police station out for fucking blood. And I know my family and friends feel the same way. I'd say most reasonable people do too, but they feel like they're being too extreme, or that they're the only one. Sup Forums talks a lot about hiding your powerlevel, and while I understand the wisdom behind that, there comes a point where the general public has a belief but is either too uneducated or afraid to articulate it. They're afraid for their relationships, their social status, their jobs, etc. I get that. You work hard to build these things and risking them by speaking out feels like too much.

But at this point, you have to ask yourself. Is it worth keeping my job for a few more years if I just get replaced by the same people I'm too cowardly to speak up about? Is it worth keeping my girlfriend if she just gets raped and killed a few years down the line anyway? Is it worth keeping your friends when your civilization falls down around you? Can you even call people who tolerate that your friends?

The time for hiding your powerlevel is over. The stakes are too high. There are millions of us all around the world, and it's time to start speaking up.

Barnes did nothing wrong

What would a repeat of rhodesia in sa do to us back home? In this current state of affairs? Would it accelerate the race war or even start a civil war back home?

not quick enough imo

Hey, OP. KYS.

Attached: 078789798694564985760845.jpg (1000x750, 159K)

I think it would embolden some of the more radical blacks here in the US. They need to fight back, because 4-5 million people cannot flee at one time. Logistically impossible. A lot of people are going to die.

Amen
True. We need more Barnes these days

Anyone here been to war? What was your experience?

Attached: war.jpg (268x188, 10K)

How about we send the niggers there since it's going to be free of white supremacy soon.

If fucking white people are going to complain in a nigger ridden country I mean no shit.

Barnes did nothing wrong

Rip, it would also push white nationalists into open conflict with black nationalists here lol, i’d like to see armed black panthers and atomffaggots sperg out in public and shoot it out

They'd be fucked here. Honestly, there are a lot of larpers on this board, but I can't think of one gun-owning American who would roll over for them. There are non-racists with guns that would absolutely decimate them here.

Horrible shit. Its dirty and its just plain fucking horrible. Shit haunts you and you are never the same person.

Unless u work behind the wire than its a paid vacation.

Be patient and stay home, we will need you when it starts here. Which certainly feels like it will be soon. By soon I do mean realistic soon, as in as early as tomorrow or as late as 5 years. Can't see it being any longer than that though. Exercise, become proficient in firearms, join an MMA gym, study various forms of strategy such as Go(abstract, however applied concepts of territory control will become apparent in real life situations in little time) and past military engagements. Meditate to hone your intuition, you will begin to identify ambushes(social or otherwise) amongst other things prior to their happening. Its in the details. Details you need not be consciously aware of, just hear the whisper that something is off.

> Let's all do it together. I'm going to South Africa. Gonna buy my passport this week.

1. its not a battlefield out there you idiot .

2.acting as if this board isnt watched by many agencies , who the fuck post this shit . take your fucking meds.

let me guess you believe in an ethnostate yet when it comes to south Africa where the MAJORITY are black and they're trying to create their ethnostate you have a problem.

nothing is fucking escalating , this shit has been going on in south africa for a long time , guess what? shit like that has been happing to everyone in africa for a long time. stop watching mudshark lauren southern videos . using violence to fight ignorance never resolves anything . the reason Europe is the way it is , is because of hitler . Hitler didnt kill non whites, maybe the jews but other than that he killed other whites . He invaded Poland , he Bombed the UK, He invaded France, He killed Americans.

violence should only be done in defense , now is not the right time . you need to build the ideals and wake the people to reality . The white Nationalist movement is falling apart more and more everyday , especially with people like you. Stop living in a NatSoc fantasy.

You fly to south Africa and get gunned down , you will not be seen as heroic .

soon? 90% of the country doesnt agree with your ideas . there will not be any race war. Stop living in a fantasy created by your chosen echo chamber.

>Stay home and eat cheesenips

Fuck off coward. Go masturbate to anime while real white men drop kaffirs.

>This is the time to strike.

To be honest, I think it will actually happen the next time a Democrat gets elected. I believe it was supposed to happen under Hillary's reign, but then Trump was an unexpected "Trump card."

To be honest though, that could be the best thing for whites around the world. I think it would snap us out of this little trance we've been in for the past 70 years.

Would there be casualties? Absolutely, probably substantially. Would we become racially aware and stronger for it? Absolutely. Our hubris has gotten the best of us. There need to be a few sacrificial lambs for people to wake up. Without them, we will be entirely wiped out if we continue like this.

Attached: EuroSiberia.png (3632x1232, 495K)

The Kali Yuga beckons, brother.

We will be the men among the ruins.

It can't be hard to get weapons in Africa. The whole continent is awash in rusty Kalashnakovs. They have a large porous boarder. $2000 in Congo, or wherever you could get enough small arms to outfit a 50 guys.

coward ?coward because i want to convince everyone of the ideas. You will simply get gunned down and no one will give a fuck about you.

It only took 3% to start the American revolution. Fucking retard

your time would be better spend donating to a sperm bank. (if you're 100% Nordic of course)

k-keep us posted

Attached: 1516049585876.jpg (720x719, 124K)

and it only takes 3% to be the losing side aswell

you don't even have 3% of the population on board with your idiocy. you people have gone mad. Get a girlfriend , you nihilistic fuck , people have other reasons to live for besides just being white.

Hi, FBI. Still shitposting I see.

You could easily procure cheap, Soviet-era weapons. There are tons of them. The problem
is smuggling them in. It's very hard to find a ship captain that is willing to smuggle contraband across international waters into a "developed" country. Also, he has a point. The point is preservation and opening up communication lines, not creating an ethnostate. The latter will never happen, so you basically need to defend yourself and create enough internal strife to get politicians speaking. The pen is mightier than the sword. That said, regardless of the politicians stance, these fringe groups will still kill whites.

> Take your meds
> Suggesting anons better themselves is wrong
Stopped reading there.

Ken, replied to the wrong faggot

I'm not even specifying the type of war faggot. But conflict is coming whether your little bitch brain can handle that notion or not.

>i have no substance to my argument ,so i will use insult.
>no brain

I don't think your brain can handle a normal life , people like you want a conflict. you wake up everyday wishing there was some type of war, am i right?You brain is so diluted in bullshit you think this shit is really gonna happen. there is no conflict coming , you just made yourself believe that.

>hurr I'm buying a passport
How are you gonna commit if it'll take six weeks to get your passport. That's a lot of time for a silly jerkoff like you to change your mind

Fair enough. Despite my promising career, yes, I do want conflict. I have a good family, great friends, a life worth living. And yet I just want to wake up with the soul purpose of fucking shit up. Nothing wrong with that, but I wouldn't expect someone with as low T as yourself to understand.

I am not a fan of conflict, but what choice do the Boers have in SA. They have to fight. They can't keep accepting unanswered attacks. All 4-5 million of them can't flee and even if they could, it would take years and years. They literally have to want conflict because they have no choice.

Funny that Sup Forums has turned into /biz/. Do the exact opposite as you see here. Too bad the boomers are once again 7 steps behind and following as sheep while thinking they're at the front of the pack. Useful idiots always have a place.

What they're doing is nothing new. But our current match will be the last time we play this game. We or they will know eternal defeat and I care not which it is.

Attached: jews kicked out 2.png (928x8800, 1005K)

This is what it’s about, nothing has ever changed by peaceful votes it requires action. How the hell do you think our country got here?

Attached: F24D1D18-C035-4AFF-8567-125CFC5C0A1F.jpg (450x689, 67K)

It makes me wonder if they're pushing hard because this is the last generation of theirs that has the criminal fortitude to see it through. The evil progeny seem to lack both the intellect and capacity for evil that these ones in the twilight of their power have. All that inbreeding has caught up with them.

>low T

hahahahahaahahah

try joining the military and having a couple confirmed kills, then come back to me. I don't understand your insults at this point , wanting to have everyone on your side is better than just resorting to violence and getting killed, for then to be looked as the bad guy by everyone.

Summer is right around the corner. The funding is rolling in again to get the useful idiots out in full force. The establishment is pushing a Days of Rage, Arab Spring in America and Europe for this summer. It'll all kick off on May day (international workers' day) and be unrelenting

In the lead up to the midterms a big push for DACA, gun control and trans rights is coming. It's all being pushed as the next step in a continuing civil rights movement.

It would defienently heat things up here, especially with main streak media pushing narratives like they do.

This is why /sig/ is so important become the best version of yourself and take action

Attached: 34AAD803-DDDA-47B5-976A-22F3626C66E2.jpg (732x448, 105K)

Leave , that is the only choice.
you can not fight millions of people. Please tell me this isn't hard to understand. Best thing to do ,is to start a global political awareness campaign , like the kony 2012 bullshit get everyones attention , make your governments feel guilty for not taking in SA refugees . Im all for that. Niggers will be Niggers , theres no reasoning there . Its Africa for FFS you're out Manned.

Exactly! They would have to resort to guerrilla warfare, refrain from harming civilians and target the radical groups that are attacking the farmers and whites. The military is so broke and poorly trained. Around 30-40% of their own military is riddled with HIV as black leadership has informed soldiers to "wash up after sex to avoid contracting HIV". It would basically be small bands of civil defense fighters banging it out with criminal gangs in SA. This wouldn't be a direct, military action.

>South Africa was originally black
Wrong the Dutch settled there and after it became successful did the blacks move in

Read a fucking book, not every square inch of Africa is full of blacks

4-5 million people cannot be relocated. It's impossible. Even if multiple countries take them in on refugee status, elderly, children, women and lastly adult males would leave. The latter of the group will not walk away unscathed. These attacks are becoming more and more flagrant. By the end of the year, the whites are fearing an all-out genocide.

Where do these guys fit in?

Attached: 1520094784475.jpg (500x449, 73K)

>leaving your country while the politicians are openly trying to dismantle the 1st and 2nd amendments
>not being here to fight if/when it happens
I’d rather you spend money on a SA’s plane ticket here

>cant happen

they did it with muslims in europe , fuck it make it happen . Europe can use a couple million whites.

>what about what people think about you?!?

Who gives a fuck? At least you’ll die knowing you did what was right when everyone else was going the wrong way and you took action while everyone else with your mindset didn’t take action

Attached: 76384305-03AF-4738-99C0-9D5DB9B7336E.jpg (1218x1296, 564K)

It’s really not about memes anymore. It was a funny, and slow working red pill but eventually your tolerance is too high for them to work. But what action is the right action??

The problem with that is there are not enough jobs to go around. The countries would would participate have enough issues. Most of them would head to Australia anyways. That said, it's not as PC to accept millions of whites from SA as it is to take millions of Muslims from countries that we destabilized. Trust me, I would be glad to take them but I don't think this will happen. Hey maybe, but imo doubtful.

Nothing will happen because globalisation has won. The truth is that no leader really wants a world war. Everything is just a show.

Ha! That facial expression that says "Yeah...this IS pretty coo', huh?"

I wish you luck. Im preparing myself for end times.They dont have much time and their master is getting nervous. South Africa is just begining...

They look like they are having a blast in all the vids and pics. Realistically, it wasn't much of a fight for them. I don't think they lost that many soldiers and a lot of them were untrained volunteers and farmers. That shows you how whites rely on critical thinking and communication in a fight. The niggers never do. The US can't make them competent fighters.

their only tool is destruction, they've gone too far already to back out now. they will die.

Is South Africa's northern boarder heavily guarded. I assume a lot of it is not heavily populated. A small Cessna landing a a dirt road, etc.

Ideally, they would create a remote, landing strip for supplies to be delivered. I am sure you could do it, but you never land at an established airstrip.

Acceleration would actually help the whites though.
At this point the only thing keeping them down is their own willful ignorance and apathy.
The way to save them is to poke them until they realize they're under attack.
They're on a slow march to death otherwise, if they don't all wake up quickly and fight while they still have a chance they will be stuck with no way to regain their countries democratically, only with an open race war and that will take more than decades, perhaps even a century, to really reach a boiling point where whites declare an open crusade again.
There's the theory that those in charge ever since WW2 are all obviously old so either they are ramping up the agenda fast just to YOLO it while they can or are going insane hence all the delusional shit they've done now.
Another theory is that those inheriting the reins are idiots who lack the touch of their predecessors so they're playing the game with no patience and doing a lot of dumb shit.

The boars need to take a note from the contras.

SA is over 80% black. It's a lost cause. The best thing the west could do is accept white refugees for a change.

If the SA's actually fought back and didn't roll over to the nigger agenda, that would be a huge slap in the face to the globalist agenda. The white man is honestly being marginalized in the developed world and slowly, we are being to bite back. Even some of the black SA's are afraid that they are poking the bull because when white people chimp out *pic related*

Attached: 1521059448448.gif (412x286, 1.2M)

Those are good theories. Either way, things are getting closer and closer to Civic disobedience. I'm thinking wiemar-level political violence, riots, turf wars, etc.

I wish that things were that intense. Nothing new in the world, no impending wars, just soul crushing boredom.

Yes, actually i though the same today. In the 68 they puched the comiies hippie meme and BOOM, "women liberation".
Now, in 2015 i believe, they started another push like that. The big difference is today they no longer have the total control of the media, so a big number of ppl againt it are grouping, at least virtually instead of complaining to their insides.

if the governments didnt make excuses with muslim refugees , you dont make none aswell. just take them in.

Is this meme generating a reaction?

This, I was actually hoping for Hillary to get elected, tension was at an all time high, if Hillary won, then something big would have happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzSTpMMEdO8

>muh gunz
>muh training
>muh MMA
>muh ambush intuition

lmao.

If your serious, I hope you are going and joining some Boer security force, and not just showing up and larping as you randomly shoot niggers

>Anyone else feel like things are heating up quickly?

no. you're just a media junky with a boring real life.

Attached: 1449875476203.jpg (261x193, 10K)

>it seems the people attempting to destroy the west and whites, are pushing hard right now
College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It can easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

fuck off, shlomo

>implying

Attached: 849B9C83-FF37-4441-85C2-CA3ED62FB9F7.jpg (600x551, 103K)

nothing implied bud, just trying to assist the disabled :)