General Deferment

Captain Bone Spurs wants a parade on Veterans day. It's a slap in the face to any self respecting veteran.

Attached: 7-22trumppowjpg-ca4929a4968fc0a6.jpg (2048x1419, 308K)

Wouldn't a truly powerfull country not feel the need to parade it's toys? Trump is a military brainlet.

Attached: 1520537601330m.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

I like how he's saying it's to honor veterans. It's for his ego and nothing more. Plain as day.

Oh please, if Obama had done this you idiots would be jerking your little cocks so fucking hard about it.

the us involvement in vietnam was one of the most immoral and jewish thing they did

Obama wasn't a draft dodger. But I would still complain about the parade. It's a waste of money and a pointless statement.

While that's true, that isn't why captain bone spurs dodged. He did it because he's a coward.

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

Veteran here. I think it's fucking cool. Being in the military fucking sucks, its nice to get a little appreciation.
Fuck off leftie faggot.

I hate and have hated the entirety of the untied states government for over 20 years. Regardless of commander in cheif, young blood shouldn't be our biggest export. Kids dying in holes for reasons they don't know. Defending zion isnt patriotic. You're a bootlicking trend follower.

Attached: 1519775508361.gif (200x207, 171K)

Then why pretend to honor us.

ok? that makes him a good person to be a "coward" when it comes to gulf of tonkin jewish shit

Veteran here too pal, and if you're supporting a draft dodger you should be ashamed.

Beats Me.

Wtf I love the Vietnam war now!

you guys just don't get it, or don't care to. He's a coward that now wants to be some military leader.

Chicken hawk war mongering neocons like Trump always praise the military when they never served.

Attached: 27657314_1999715463376276_3533500781613299787_n.jpg (500x566, 36K)

>a military parade is appreciation

Yes, Mao really cherished the lives of his enlisted men. That's why him and the kim family threw all those parades! Like a school pizza party with no ulterior militarist motives. Mmmmmm these boots sure do taste great!

The list is huge for that. Nugent, Jones, Hannity, Trump, all are cowards that want to play Army now.

Fuck you

>now wants to be some military leader.
he already is a military leader. and he is doing a great job. remember when the kikes wanted us to fall for that assad gas and all trump did was bomb an empty airfield

>draft dodger
>was never drafted

Lol

He's a pretend military leader and still a draft dodging coward, but please make all the excuses you can think of it's entertaining.

>The list is huge for that. Nugent, Jones, Hannity, Trump, all are cowards that want to play Army now.

Don't forget DICK CHENEY, the original draft doger

Brother i fucking hate the fed. We need to make a distinction here though. Our military deserves appreciation, it's our fucking jewish overloads sacrificing them for profit and greater Israel. The skills they learn though might be what's needed to take back our country from the Jew. So continue the fight to wake our brothers up but realize that alienating them only benefits the jew.

how is he pretending
commander in chief is a military leader position
who is the current commander in chief

fuck the troops. bunch of kike cocksucking cowards, who literally cannot fight for shit except with billion dollar airplanes bombing the shit out of the enemy for hours beforehand.

fite me welfare kweenz

Not fighting a retarded war is smart.
50k retards died for a useless war on gooks.
Now they're lead to their deaths for Greater Israel.
What I hate the most is the bullshit claim of "protecting our freedom".
My freedoms are infringed by law makers and enforced by police.
To protect freedom they'd be killing lawmakers that introduce freedom restricting unconstitutional law and police that enforce them.

Attached: merchant-military.jpg (598x449, 114K)

My great grandfather was one of the first cunts up the hill in gallipoli and he despised the shaming/honouring tactics you use to convince young men to run off and die in foreign lands for no purpose other than whatever latest scheme the elites have going.

Just admit he's a draft dodging coward.

*led to

I love how you guys think he dodged for some moral reason. He dodged because he's a coward and a pussy that would rather have other people do the work.

irrelevant. worthy education > "playing soldier".

>liberals were against the vietnam war and had many protests.
>many dodged the draft and went to canada
>Trump got a medical deferment even though he was never drafted
>now they are pro vietnam war.

he did it because he's too smart to die in some retarded jew war

Anyone with a brain dodged. Retards and niggers went to fight gooks.

I'm a vet and I do too, which still has nothing to do with Trump dodging the draft. Why to people have such a hard time admitting he was a draft dodging coward.

Can't admit it can you.

> memeflag
>AstroTurf posting
Why. I bet you’re not even a real American.

He did it because he's a coward.

Calling you out, nigger.
Would you go die for israel if drafted tomorrow, faggot?

Attached: kissinger_military_quote.jpg (610x408, 48K)

Shut up, you're a coward. You probably would've been to much of a pussy to stand up to the government and burn your draft card. You would've went to Nam like a sucker and got gutted by a blood thirsty gook and shipped back to your mama in a pinebox.

faggot, your entire premise is flawed.
dodging a useless war is a noble cause.

>Trump replies
>I like people who didn't make enemy propaganda so willingly that it's all your old war buddies remember about you.

Attached: 0dunUyr.gif (288x591, 17K)

>WHY DIDN'T THIS WHARTON GRADUATE KILL BABIES AND DIE IN A JUNGLE 8,000 MILES AWAY FROM HOME IN AN ULTIMATELY FUTILE WAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If drafted, yes I'd do my duty. Would I agree with it no. Would I be a pussy and have a hurt footsie, no.

Cult member idiots will defend their cult leader over anything.

Didn't the US have military parades back in the late 80s/early 90s?

Some of them didn't have the choice. My dad was drafted and his daddy wasn't a millionaire and no one gave jobs to military-aged men in his small town so he had to go.

He dodged the draft because he was a spoiled rich kid.

anyone who fights for this kike government is just plain stupid. sorry i had to be the one to tell you, veteranon.

A military parade is not appreciation cunt. It's a diaplay for foreign leaders. It's using our guys as props in a show for the powers that be. You drank the zion kool aid, and the remedy is a bullet in your brain.

>tfw i fuck around and get a triple double

>IF NOT FOR THE RACIST PATRIARCHY PREVENTING IT HILLARY WOULD HAVE PROUDLY SERVED HER COUNTRY AND SINGLE-HANDEDLY DEFEATED THE VIETCONG

However, we're all forgetting how often assassinations occur during parades. This could be fun.

Hillary is a pile of trash in a pantsuit.

Military men are proud to serve under Trump instead of that black bastard.

We had military parades in this country virtually for it's entire existence. It's only because of Vietnam hippie liberal crying that we don't have them anymore. Not buying your shit libcuck.

Or because military parades are fucking cool.

Attached: 1347585564864.jpg (524x492, 120K)

C1OzbNVC
Stolen Valor gets you fucked up irl. You might wanna watch your tone bucko.

FUck off, his position on gun control is shit.

I’m a veteran and I think you’re a faggot.
Fuck the draft. If the war is just, people will sign up.

You are a cuck and a pawn to be used for israel's military follies. Too dumb to realize it.
Moshe and Yitzak will appreciate your death.

>Doesn't want to get killed in some shit hole spike trap, by some illiterate gook. For no reason
>coward
Ok, boot camp fag boy

I did my tour, you can kiss my ass. Like I said you should be ashamed for supporting a draft dodger.

hahahah.
outted as the cuck he is. bent over for the MIC jew.

Attached: army_israel.jpg (382x497, 68K)

Not like a liberal shit like you ever served anyway.

Would be cooler for a couple of these to go mach speed over major cities for lulz.

Attached: 1516260719526.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

It's pretty cute how all of you Trump cult members can't accept the fact that he dodged the draft.

What military did Obama, Hillary, and Bill serve in?

Attached: vietbong2.jpg (500x606, 236K)

What branch?
Where did you get deployed?
What MOS?

lol so if now trump, the guy you hate so much, invades North Korea (just imagine the nukes are not involved in this scenario) you would go there and die trump the draft dodger just becuase you're not a coward?

Better be a living coward than a dead moron

Bill dodged the draft, Hillary didn't serve, and Obama didn't serve. Trump also dodged the draft, just like Bill.

I'm an army vet and don't think what trump did was draft dodging. I developed heel spurs when I was thirteen playing football. It's fucking impossible to run with them, let alone ruck march.

Whether trump really had them or not is only known by him and the meps doctor. But, his bone spurs later healed and he was given a draft number, just happened to be high. Draft numbers were a lottery system based off last name and birth year. He got lucky at that point.

What mitt Romney did was draft dodging, if trumps medical condition was true then he didn't dodge.

i can. i actually like him more because of it. even if he was scared. i'd be scared of going to die for the jews too. i think it shows that he's smart.

USN, no MOS because that's only Army and Marines. My Rate was EW2. I was deployed all over the place.

>HILLARY VOLUNTEERED TO SERVE IN VIETNAM, BUT THE RACIST, SEXIST, MISOGYNIST PATRIARCHY DENIED HER
>BILL IS A DEMOCRAT, SO YOUR QUESTION IS INVALID
>OBAMA WAS SMART ENOUGH NOT TO BE BORN IN THE DRAFT AGE BRACKET

Well at least that's an honest answer.

Trump can't even remember which foot it was in, must have been really painful. Give me a break.

fuck yeah

If you truly despised the shaming tactics you'd delete this thread.

I truly despise people supporting a draft dodger.

>Knows what MOS is
>Doesn’t give equivalent job description
I’m guessing you were a “Stolen Valor at arms”.

EW2 was my rate and my job. It's becoming clear you don't know what you're talking about.

And I think anyone who dodged the Vietnam war was a hell of lot smarter than the idiots who didn't.
But even calling those who fought idiots is harsh because most of them probably only did it because they didn't want to be called cowards for the rest of their life by faggots like you.

I can't remember which foot it was in for myself and it's only been fifteen years since. Trumps shit was fifty years ago. The pain is not that traumatic, but definitely won't allow you to run.

That's because you're assuming it was for some intelligent reason. It was because he was scared.

Anyone that went to Nam deserved to die a painful death, good on Trump for using his influence to legally get out of that retarded mess.

Yo buddy not draft dodging when you could be making bank seems like a stupid idea to me.

Then you better not pretend to give a shit about the troops, which most Trump supporters do all the time.

Not wanting to die or be wounded isn't an intelligent reason enough?

Fair point, still makes him a coward in my book though.

It's a cowardly reason.

holy shit faggot, kys. But first, show your flag so we know you're American.

I'm a pirate, and don't really give a shit if you know if I'm American or not.

You're a pirate alright, a certain type of pirate...

He said he was in the USN a moment ago retard. maybe pay attention

Try to stay on the topic of defending your cult leader by denying that he's a draft dodging pussy.

If I had to jump into a running car to save my son, I would be terrified, but I'd do it anyway.

If had to jump into a running car to defend the interest of some rich Jew, I would do everything in my power for dodge that fucking car

See what I mean?

and you're a kike slave