Hating Muslims = Reddit

Reminder that hating Muslims is Reddit-tier.

WAAAAAAH, MUSLIMS ARE TRADITIONAL, MISOGYNISTIC AND HATE FAGS AND JEWS! WE SHOULD BOMB THEM!

If you hate Muslims, you are a Redditor.

Attached: antimuslim-protest-800x430.jpg (800x430, 77K)

Pretty much all muslims are non-white. There's no reason to hate them, but they need to be removed from white countries. Even if they were white, their hatred of free speech and trying to ban it and forcing their culture on others would cause them to be hated or killed by the non-muslim whites anyway.

>bongistan
o im laffin

Fuck off

I respect Islamic societies for keeping their cunts in check. All the Muslim families in my area have stay-at-home wives. Their culture is very patriarchal, as opposed to feminized societies like Sweden and soon Bongland. Sharia law might also be an effective way to deal with high-crime populations like niggers, but the cons outweight the pros.

However, Muslims are not compatible with the West and should stay in their own countries. Your capital of London, probably the most historically influential city in history, the birth of the Anglosphere, is minority-white and will probably be majority Muslim before you die. It's an atrocity and I can't believe you're defending them. What is wrong with you? You are disgusting, even if this is bait.

fpbp

>that post
>that flag
I swear sometimes it feels like I'm living in a world designed by Sup Forums's collective subconscious.

he's a dirty paki

>british flag
checks out
sage

this argument is homosexual

This desu, once the muslims are removed from western lands we should team up with them against the jews

Hiro really needs to start cooperating with British law enforcement. No Brit should be able to go on social media and promote hatred towards women, lgbt people, and Jews.

Muslims want to take away freedom a and rights. Hell, they throw gay people off building, they are enemies you fucking retard.

Muzzies are ok
Any religion is
As long as it isnt crammed down you throat. Moderation leads questions which in turn leads to answers.

Eat shit, goatfucker. Get out of the West, parasite.

>euroPEON praising its conqueror
embarrassing.

Do you not want degenerates thrown off rooftops?

Based

Remove kebab

they're there to rape your daughters while they replace you

how to tell if some isnt white kek

>degenerates
We're on Sup Forums, might as well throw ourselves off idiot.

Who decides who is a degenerate. What are the specifications of what constitutes degeneracy.

No nigger arab will ever escape me shill

Ive actually read the Koran. Its shit and they're all rapists.

Hi Mohammad

>oi don't h8 Muslims m8
Bin yourself bongoloid

Bin Laden --

"The Jews have taken control of your economy, through which they have then taken control of your media, and now control all aspects of your life making you their servants."

"The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy Iraq, the strongest neighboring Arab state, and their endeavor to fragment all the states of the region such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt into paper statelets to guarantee Israel's survival."

"That is to offer support to the Jews... to achieve full control over the Arab Peninsula which they intend to make an important part of Greater Israel."

"After the events of September 11th, Bush is still engaged in distortion, deception and hiding from you the real causes."

"The reason for our dispute with you is your support for your ally Israel."

"The time has come for you to liberate yourselves from fear and the ideological terrorism of neo-conservatives and the Israeli lobby"

"Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people. Such a practice is forbidden ever in the course of a battle. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people"

"Freedom and human rights in America are doomed...
These Jews are masters of usury and leaders in treachery. They will leave you nothing, either in this world or the next."

Quran 5:82
"You will find the nearest of them in affection to those who believe, those who say: Lo! We are Christians. That is because there are among them priests and monks, and because they are not proud."

Quran 8:61
"And if they incline to peace, incline thou also to it, and trust in God."

Quran 60:7-8

"Perhaps God will put, between you and those to whom you have been enemies among them, affection... And God is Forgiving and Merciful."

"God does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, God loves those who act justly."

Attached: binladen.jpg (750x505, 50K)

>"The Jews have taken control of your economy, through which they have then taken control of your media, and now control all aspects of your life making you their servants."

>I'm gunna fix this for you by attacking civilians in a dense population through suicide attackers

He's a full of shit muslim bitch who's dead now.

He was trting to save you from self-destructing in the whole Middle East by occupying the government in Afghanistan. If it wasnt for him the Jews would destroy America then use their financial powers to turn every country into their slaves just like the Bolshevik revolution.

- The Jews forced Al Jazeera to stop presentinf his speeches and just lie that he was an extremist, and thereby promoted extremism themselves.

Fuck off, paki.

All Semites get the gas chambers

Im not going to the mosque with you Ibrahim, if that's what you are trying to insinuate

>If you hate Muslims, you are a Redditor
>British flag
There are no little girls here for you here, mohammed

I've never been on reddit. So IDGAF. I'm a redditor then...

islam = cancer

Attached: taqiya.jpg (373x527, 54K)

oh yea I forgot this one too

Attached: CISLAM.jpg (1500x2500, 819K)

And after they kill all the Jews we kill all of them because there can only be one.

Attached: 36D4A59A-F5A3-499A-8C87-BBFECF23439D.jpg (750x428, 240K)

>Pretty much all muslims are non-white. There's no reason to hate them, but they need to be removed from white countries.
I love to watch mutts larping as white ppl continuously back themselves into a corner where they will be easily killed off due to their own low IQ. Also I bet their are more white Muslims on the planet that "white" burgers.

I hate them because most of them are arabs and other human trash that should be gased. Now kys paki.

That would mean what? Near 200 million? You are an idiot Ping fuck off back to china.

Ah yes, the tradition of fucking young boys should be upheld at all levels of society, how dare these Redditors disagree with my pedophilia!
Fuck off Britbong, wake the fuck up and save your children.

Attached: Powerarmorenclave.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

What the fuck is this.
Is this the best argument you could come up with hating Islam = reddit
Hope you faggots get nuked first

Attached: 1520387096739.jpg (501x504, 28K)

>T. Mohammed in Londonistan