WHY DO YOU STILL SUPPORT TRUMP?

Him and his whole family are basically rich trailer trash that couldn't pass a 9th grade civics test.
It was funny at first, but fuck man.

Attached: thedude.jpg (595x335, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the more you shill, spread fake news, censor people and silence everyone who doesn't agree with the Jewish narrative the more I know I made the right choice.

No body here supported Trump, it was always a liberal board that supported Sanders in the primary and did the pragmatic vote for Hillary in swing states in the general like all reasonable people.

Because I want America to burn to the ground.

He makes all the right people mad.

Including you.

WOW you sure showed me the light with all your evidence and shit. It's like he was elected out of pure chance or something.

>B.S in economics from an ivy league private school.

Yeah I'm sure he's a drooling moron

>Still never answered the question.
So you just deflect and hugbox your daddy figure?

Attached: toiletbowl.jpg (1400x1000, 100K)

>Trump
>not a Zionist

because Trump has more guts than any of them

Attached: sage for cooking.jpg (500x333, 51K)

Trump was our set of brakes on the global agenda. Nobody can stop it, but damn if we didn't throw a wrench in their gears. Think where we'd be this far into an HRC presidency.

>Trump was our set of brakes on the global agenda.
And now he's installing Koch and Cheney stooges.

Attached: big-lebowski-cool-story-bro.jpg (400x353, 104K)

I hate the guy but fuck hillary clinton and society is too retarded to give an independant candidate a chance.
Dude he pisses people off that i cant stand.
A year ago this dude getting elected annoyed the shit out of me and kinda made me lose a little bit of hope for humanity.
Then take in all the events after he got elected news, media, the internet, people forcing narratives down their throat and literally everyone bitching about everything i now realize america made the right choice.
I mainly just dont want the wall to be built, i dont want my tax money to go to something so pointless and useless.

dutch mother fuckers need death.

You need mass shootings hopefully someone will give it to you.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

Fuck you spic you people are no longer going to be able to invade so easily.

Nope not likely we have low crime rates, gun control, our secret service is pretty good and the muslims are behaving quite decently as of late.

Attached: qntn.png (330x359, 24K)

Maybe I will personally do something about it at some point,

FUCK YOU DIE

>Him and his whole family
You couldn't pass a 9th grade grammar test

You're always welcome to get laughed at over here.

Thanks for bumping the thread.
>you're too easy

Attached: lebowskicream.jpg (360x238, 30K)

You'll leave the dude out of this if you know what's good for you...

Attached: sam_elliot.jpg (359x189, 10K)

Whats the alternative? you want Hillary to take over or something? What would you want to get out of people stopping supporting him? He would still be president, with or without their support, this line of questioning is pointless no?

You and everyone of your shit people are welcome to choke to fucking death on your next meal.

because he's the greatest leader the west has had since hitler died

Attached: 2342342342342342.png (800x800, 714K)

I don't get it, he's legitimately doing a good job. Why would people not support him.

Trump is not the reason psychotic kids that are picked on until they cracked shot up schools
Trump is not the reason you cannot tell what the fuck gender you are anymore
Trump is not the reason liberals are overly sheltered snowflakes that riot the second they hear a single word or picture that is not lock-step with their beliefs
Trump is not the reason muslims are running people down with SUVs in downtown
Trump is not the reason all the manufacturing jobs moved across seas
Trump is not the reason Obama got to work mangling the economy until it was a shadow of its former self
Trump is not the reason Hillary ruined the integrity of the armed forces and intelligence community
Trump is not the reason majority of the labor jobs in America has shifted over to illegals
Trump is not the reason illegal immigrants have superior status than citizens with tax-paid homes and free food

I think you might be placing your hate in the wrong direction

Attached: IMG_E5776.jpg (750x1334, 799K)

It’s been 490 DAYS since the election!
GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY!

Oh look, it's another libshit freaking out that the whitehouse changed hands every 4 to 8 years like it always has.

Attached: holomisa[1].jpg (450x302, 94K)

I love how triggered and childish his haters get. I could care less about Trump, my hatred and disgust for the left-wing is greater.

Attached: 1FD41DF8-BA44-469C-967A-0F2C54F8C5EA.jpg (1024x683, 153K)

fuck of this is the Dalai Lamas board

Because I badly want a wall.

Eat shit commie!

Attached: 1519243318241.jpg (680x505, 60K)

>more insecure deflection

Attached: lebowskibath.jpg (1276x688, 145K)

>oh look it's a trump support makes an obvious psyop thread to bolster pro trump sentiment episode

ooooooo so clever, what's the matter incel are the 40 /ptg/ threads not enough? I can't wait until he loses in 2020 so I can shit on you with glee lol

Pfft some apple baby watching hollywood garbage.

You are sure showing us.

Be honest, you won't be here to do that if Trump somehow lost the Republican primary.

I don't. Never did. He's far too friendly with the jew.

dude trumps sister is a federal judge

Voted for him. Will probably do it again in 2020. I'd say I'm sorry you disapprove OP but I would have to care what you think in order to do that. Fuck you instead.

Hillary Clinton not being President was and still is top tier for me.

haha why do you care so much Dixie?

his incompetence is preferable to hillary's political acumen. when all the bureaucrats are fighting with each other, they have less time to pilfer the rest of us

Attached: 1469311996470.jpg (2370x1666, 202K)

I am sick and tired of you smug dutch faggots running you puke mouths not just here but all over the internet.

Trump is surrounded by Jews and married his children off to him. I'm on your side, but lol. He's fucking in with these people.

REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 1520303338184.jpg (1024x625, 31K)

>voting

The leadership of the USA had gone bad. The Ivy League basically cranks out tools of the oligarchs to run the country into the ground. We needed to go in a different direction. Trump is restoring hope for working people and the middle class.

>still can't answer the question
Cry some more faggot.

Attached: lebowskirug.jpg (1600x1201, 259K)

Why would you ever not vote? Literal brainlet tier. I vote in local and state elections too.

Why does Clinton still come out in public to make excuses as to why she lost to Trump?

Attached: 2B3F60E3-64FB-4BD3-A8F4-3BE25C15D99C.jpg (850x435, 73K)

So you need other's to validate your dumb decisions?

Someone’s butt hurt that trailer trash did better life than he did

Because of shitheads like you.

the persona you're using in your pic would never call someone a faggot. Maybe a fascist or a narc... never faggot.

Hillary had no political acumen. Women have no political skill at the visionary and intellectual level. She was a globalist whore, and American Merkel is exactly what we would have gotten.

why do you still not support Trump?

Jobs up, Economy up, crushing ISIS, Americans getting paid more with tax cuts, actually competing with China instead of ignoring them even though they're becoming hugely powerful on a global scale.

liberals are the most arrogant dumbasses on the planet. liberal countries in europe literally had to import millions of muslims (who are extremely religious and conservative by the way) to salvage their dying, feminist liberal economies.

Attached: 7152445-1967-mercury-cougar-gt-s-code-std-c.jpg (1280x960, 66K)

Because he's the best president in US history you stupid faggot. I hope he puts you all in camps.

what did Trump do wrong, OP?

.t Shill

Sage this assblasted faggotry.

Thats why he dodged the draft right?

Is it cold in Russia, this time of the year?

Trump is the jewish narrative. We've never had a president in the entire history of our country who gave jews more than Trump.

He's the king of zionists. I don't get how trump supporters can claim anything else. It just makes you look even dumber than you already are.

his best friend would though

him make cave good again. fight long-nose tribe

Attached: 1518645196898.jpg (484x443, 108K)

russian bots don't feel the pain of cold since we have no skin or organs like you meatbags