Anyone here been to war? What's it like? What was your experience?

Anyone here been to war? What's it like? What was your experience?

Attached: war.jpg (268x188, 10K)

Like Sup Forums only with guns by the looks of this guy.

Attached: American shitposting face.png (604x404, 460K)

My old man was in the Australian SAS.
It's based in Western Australia and ran by old Israeli vets, and they learn krav maga, some Israel fighting shit

I shot bin laden ama

weird, me too

it was alright
90% boredom 10% action
t.infantryman Iraq 04-05 and 07-08

Worst experience? Best experience?

You missed me fags

Attached: 1485832490293.jpg (400x300, 15K)

Attached: 1457035412077.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Attached: Dook Nukum.jpg (1024x768, 392K)

Ah Krav Magra, the art of planting a knife on a dead ten year old Palestinian boy a hundred ways

Attached: IMG_4153.gif (1846x1420, 86K)

worst experience: living out in sector for a month in Mosul because "muh democratic election"

best experience: adana kebabs made by turks in mosul's main base

>Former US Marine

Didn't see a lick of combat. You start off a motard and end up with a fuck the USMC attitude. That said, I was a reservist so the hatred is even stronger.

Krav Maga directly translates from Hebrew to "15 ways to kick a Palestinian woman in the back".

Ah, Krav Maga the Israeli art of removing your enemies organs (for sale)

Hi Onizuka

it was big fun , we had to save some yankees several times due to total incompetence . normally we should leave these trailerpark fukkers die . but now we are friends . ok my nigger .

Attached: Gunnerysartschant_Hartkern.jpg (1200x600, 97K)

war itself was kinda neat. It was the Army that sucked. you are bored most of the time just hanging around trying to kill time but sometimes you get to do cool shit.

Attached: IMG_0312.jpg (640x480, 139K)

American Civil War veteran here
AMA

Walked around Afghanland with a mine detector for 12 months straight

Why bother planting evidence? Id gladly piss on the rotting corpses of dead muslims kek.

War is not pretty picture user. When it comes down to it, its all really just a numbers game. At first, war is actually kind of fun. You constantly feel testosterone and adrenaline coursing through your body. You're kicking ass one moment, the enemy's forces pile up before you and you take prisoners. But out of nowhere the tides turn, soon they start capturing your forces and the losses can be great. I still cringe about how awful it was to witness the kind of casualties I have seen. But I always kept hope. If I still had at least one Ace, there was always hope

Attached: 1519954007986.jpg (2029x3000, 1.55M)

DICK KICKUM!

this is some PRIME bait

Boring as fuck and then it's loud.
>one Purple Heart, two Navy Marine medals
>Operation Just Cause
Yeah, I'm an old fag.

>t.

Attached: IMG_4154.jpg (570x675, 76K)

Yankees or Rebs?

All these faggots: "I was really bored and played a lot of COD.."

I'd be outside the wire 12 hrs straight, then be up all night planning for the next day's mission. Never more than five hrs of sleep, moving all day.

Like sucking Jew dick.

it was kind of wierd looking down the barrel and instead of a paper target it was some afghani peasant girl. not sure if it was me that shot it or not cause about 4 others shot too.

worst experience was stirring the burning shit like in that movie jarhead

Of course Canada took you in. Are you the one running Canada?

9/10
heart kek

and most of those missions were boring as hell. whether they were footpatrol or mounted.

Insane, depressing, fun, scary, inspiring, hell, and heaven all the same time.

That quote from Generation Kill about how combat is the only part of military life that's not overrated is dead on the money.

You get to have some fun with their women and then you can off them without repercussions so they don't tell anyone. That's a US army for you.

Attached: yanks stumping middle eastern women.jpg (755x1000, 140K)

>taking prisoners

Attached: 1520610391603.png (744x824, 31K)

Canada did 9/11

Attached: ez4fzk64r7k01.jpg (1024x712, 187K)

>joining marine or navy reserves

Why would anyone do this? You dont even get full GI bill benefits

Attached: mosuqe.png (1080x732, 759K)

Are operations a lot less boring, and more of the "loud"?

>leading a squad of 18 on the ground manually disposing IEDs with the Polish infantry for my maneuver support

>boring

Top kek, POG faggot.

No its not. Either your old man is telling fibs (entirely possible they are not supposed to say anything), or never made it to operator tier let alone signalman corps.

The Australian SASR is maintained and run by SASR veterans with the highest rank on base being a Major. This is the only case in the entire ADF where the highest rank of a base command is not minimum a colonel. This was done because it is believed that even the commander of the SASR should be deployable to combat in order to maintain top tier combat focus and experience. Only in a total war scenario. You cannot join the SASR unless you are an Australian born citizen with 0 foreign allegiances. All training, identifications, and operations of the 250 active operators is absolutely a military secret. Our SASR instructors train foreign forces not the other way round, and have done so since inception after WW2.

Considering how many people claim to be special forces when they were most likely not even riflemen is astonishing and bordering on the US style stolen valor bullshit.

>T. 8 years rifleman corps of the Australian Army, current reservist and son and nephew and grandson of a WO2 (ret), 4RAR commando (ret) and Wing Commander of the RAF (ret) respectively.

Attached: 13181544_226483887734799_1812621309_n.jpg (320x320, 32K)

Attached: dYZKBeX.png (224x225, 16K)

desu, id gladly do this to women in this country if another civil war popped off. especially the blue hairs.

I always dream about scalping them after the rape though. kind of like a throwback to special forces in vietnam when they scalped people and kept the scalps on their belts for a trophy.

Imagine a rainbow of bloody liberal womens scalps Lol

I knew a guy who went to Vietnam.
He was in Pu Bic.
Said it was hairy.

Fucking loved it. A lot. 12 hr firefights up to 3 weeks in a row. No sleep, only survival.

It was Cod Base Defence. Mission: Don't Die.

> now I'm mentally and physically changed
> no hope for reintegration
> despised as baby killer
> most vets saw so little combat I can't talk about my experience without "Yeah right, B.S."

I left a patriot and returned to a hostile people. I feel like I have more in common with Talibani fighters than I do with citizens.

Attached: 1514930959393.jpg (736x1092, 72K)

>t.pog

oh wow much hurting word

I can echo what most others are saying. Extreme boredom with some super intense moments sprinkled in randomly.

Also this type of experience varies, it really comes down where you were and what time period. We've been involved in some very lengthy conflicts.

I was on the frontlines but my country bans guns so I had to let them fuck me in the ass instead

It's like getting fucked in the ass with a giant black horse dildo; bliss.
Noice.

You do after title 10 service.

Better to just joining the National Guard, because you'll get state benefits if you're not eligible for active duty benefits most of the time.

inbf welfare queen.

Idgaf, I own my own house car outright, and can retire early because I saved all my deployment money as roth IRAs when I was getting it tax free.

Alls I had to do in return was have a fun time with my friends in the desert 4 times. No regrets.

>I left a patriot and returned to a hostile people.

that because most Americans are fucking commies now. You'll feel better when the civil war starts and you get to purge them.

wow. I sound retarded. Apologies. I'll just go back to my house car and be a fucking idiot.

I'm sorry to hear that brother...

Reintegration certainly has been a challenge. Just remember you will move on to accomplish even bigger things. Life outside the military is far more challenging (it terms of success criteria) but its also far more rewarding.

Based bong

Attached: 1518092122311.gif (320x240, 1.76M)

tell us more

If not roleplay i truly thank you for your service. Ingrateful shitstains have no idea what yall do to protect their right to be cucks.

Couldnt join but i know wtf its like to be a hobbled old man in your 20s.

i have nothing but hatred for most people my age now. especially the women.

My cousin tried dragging me out to a few places after deployment to meet some cunts, and they seem to be interested after mh cousin mentions muh military.
cause truth be told i never say a word of it unless people pry, or it somehow
comes up in conversation.

but yeah i have real problems with women now

Polish jump wings, bronze star, Polish star

Attached: IMG_1219.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

>It ain't me starts to play

Attached: IMG_4155.jpg (746x982, 148K)

This. To top it off the Australian Army values its own infantry even less than the Yanks did so we were always in reserve. Doesn't matter we routinely smoke the US marines in drills and games up in the NT. Only commando regiments and the operators got to see any regular action.

im not talking about your credentials for you to go take pictures of your shit.

I'm telling you that I was in the infantry

Attached: 1401791819282.gif (250x188, 967K)

Attached: 20180314_213312.jpg (482x482, 134K)

I've lived in detroit, milwaukee, chicago, and baltimore, while being white.
Does that count?

you know i saw another swastika on campus today. its like nazism is unironically simmering right below the public consciousness surface these days.

If im onto something here, and i think i am then its why im excited and a bit nervous at the same time.

anybody see how fascism could unironically come back?

Ignore everyone here.
In a direct one on one firefight people just start to die.
The support weapons retaliate and all and can soften things up, but irl its like a 50/50 chance every time who actually dies.
Soldiers are not immortal and the moment a firefight starts your clock starts to run down.
The key is to finish the fight before your clock does.
Always attack from ambush and from concealment and cover at the same time.
Use poisons explosives fire and unconventional tactics to eliminate soldiers. Fuck with our comms gear, blind us with hobby lasers, microwave our equipment hit us iwth wp and thermite, do whatever you can to break us.

We are just men in cheap armor. Dont fear a soldier, but dont fight him one on one, cheat and keep cheating.

t.vet

Attached: 2da9ca288da861ddfc965be24a54485f6ae06ade5bb46e55ebe1eab3b5f93540.png (300x250, 12K)

Not too bad.
>caught a ricochet thru the hand at Batilla
Got out, went to college, got a wife and 4 kids.
It's all good.
>youngest son is second year at Annapolis.
Combat is as American as Apple Pie.
Some can do it, other's can't,
We do it for those who can't.
No sweat.

Attached: elias.jpg (500x268, 35K)

tfw 56% special

shut it off pls, you killed some sandniggers for the jews, in wars we lost. that doesn't make you any kind of hero.

wars with no purpose. if you want to be a hero go to europe and start killing niggers

im 25 and fairly out of shape (we're talking i've never been to a gym or ran since highschool) am i too late to become an Elite Special Forces Operator Nutjob Top Cunt doing missions for Israel?

yea.

athleticism is something you have to work on for the long run or you'll just fuck your shit up during basic.

(checked) this
Hes a trained soldier on our side he has plenty of purpose.

>long run
He could be ready in 6 months if he worked at it.

My brother- Army Major

Attached: 3CFFC477-635E-4264-83BB-453D6762E4B3.jpg (604x453, 83K)

fuck, what a shame, ever since I was a little babby I always had a fascination with the military but times flown by and here I am, a useless sack of shit, maybe in the next life lads

Imagine being this much of a faggot. Soldiering has been a profession for thousands of years stop with the muh Israel faggotry.

Military life just calls to some people, its a tough life but someone has to do it. Every sovereign nation needs a standing military. I'd rather have people who want to be there filling the rank, not retards like you.

So wasted

FUCKING CHECKED!!!!!!!!

Attached: holy meme.jpg (640x960, 43K)

Fuck off Robert

really faggot?

wasted the best get you'll ever have, well done.

CHECKED

fucker

Twat

WHAT A WASTE

t. a traitor commie

most services have a cap of 35 years of age

you still have time to train

a male's peak test is reached at late 20s and early 30s

go for broke young man

I got to know a bunch of CIAniggers and we started talking about how to data mine people online on imageboards. We talked about how to collect personal data by proposing a friendly front and how it would make people open up.

what a fucking idiot you must be

Attached: 85932399-0270-40EC-9120-F57384018DBA.jpg (604x453, 54K)

>this
6 months and he could be in great shape.
But it turns out most people lack the willpower.

double trips of being a gay whore
Kill urself liberal commie jew

Checked!

Attached: Joy.jpg (454x432, 113K)

Attached: 8DE2E917-B24F-4A5C-ABA8-8955A0E49DA0.jpg (604x453, 39K)

Attached: rubiomouth.jpg (620x412, 19K)

i like this get
subtle
sophisticated
kek smiles on you

yea
did two tours after the meme war
lost a side, but reddics saved the other

>it took a cianigger to teach you to catch more flies with honey rather than salt
How was this a revelation?

fuk u she ma

Newerfag posting a few but should I? They aren’t mine? Lol

I don’t need you fags stalking my shit

ok jose-kun
you've had enough computer time for today