Shouldn't there be counter protestors that are supporting gun rights? Why is the right letting the left go unchallenged...

Shouldn't there be counter protestors that are supporting gun rights? Why is the right letting the left go unchallenged? Shouldn't there be like a national gun rights day or something/

Attached: asdf.jpg (840x525, 400K)

They wouldn’t be covered by the media anyway.

Do it yourself

The NRA got 500,000 new members.

The fuck do you think that is?
It's not like the media will go "Our bullshit being thrown back at us for the 10th time this week! More at 6!".

I would like to say that there should be no need for protesting to protect our rights, but in this fucking Berenstain verse everything's all topsy turvy, so I have no idea.

Basically the left:
>Is extremely well organized for protests (because they've put tons of effort into it and have been doing it forever)
>Either lean towards or fully accept collectivism
>Are supported by the mainstream dominant culture
>Don't mind bringing chaos to order (generally the opposite for "right wingers")
>Have tons of useful idiots to act as foot soldiers (think children, ill-informed peoples, gender freak hair dyed commies who would be the first to be sent to the gulags).
There was a nice article someone posted here but I forgot the link. Hopefully someone will post it.

Notice by the way that this goes beyond guns. Right after Trump was elected? Me too garbage? Any time a political speaker right of Stalin tries to speak? See the professional same design signs? See people chanting the same tired slogans? This isn't just "muh Soros" although he is a part of it. This is the political left.

Gun rights people are old pros. They don't make emotional public appeals- can you imagine the optics of counter-protesting school children?

Instead they get the word out to all their members to contact their congressmen. They have forms you can basically just click through really fast that locates your representatives/senators and sends them your feelings of opposition to the matter.

That and good old fashioned cash money lobbying.

Attached: girl_gun_fuck_yeah1.jpg (600x668, 71K)

We are old enough to vote so it'll be easy.

Gun owners have to get up and go to work. They aren't children who can just walk out in the middle of the day to garner attention.
We have actual important things to do, and know that battles are won in the courts, not on the streets.

Attached: 1415331935737.jpg (1920x1200, 644K)

Why does the 1911 have holes in the trigger?

it's a slide trigger, holes are for lightness

they just got like every kid in america to walk out of class. obviously it's because kids are lazy and love to ditch school and teachers are kikes, but still, you really can't top that, so don't even play that game.

make them play yours, faggot.

Counterprotest on election day. Don't give children your attention when they do something stupid.

>a national gun rights day
That's everyday in the USA, liberals and traitors just want you to think otherwise.

Attached: 33323343423423.jpg (158x192, 16K)

We are trying, but there is a Leftist Mod Pruning threads in support of opposing action. Pic related.
Meme this to the Moon. Start a Petition. Send it to your representatives.

Attached: Cell-BanBill (1).jpg (658x2691, 506K)

I sent $5 today to both the GOA and NRA under the name David Hogg.

I'm doing my part.

Speed holes, they make the bullets go faster. Since the trigger is lighter you can pull it faster, that makes the hammer strike the bullets harder which launches them out the barrel faster.

Skeletonized trigger. Weight reduction and aesthetics

The NRA boosted their enrollment by 500k in two weeks. This is how people with jobs counter protest. /thread

We're not jobless students.

was this post supposed to be funny

>Why is the right letting the left go unchallenged?

Attached: our media.jpg (3755x5760, 2.67M)

>speed holes
I kek'd.

Attached: 75687936809.jpg (400x400, 22K)

For some reason, students interviewed at today's National Walkout, did not like their own claims of desiring safety to be applied to their use of cellphones.
Those students seemed outraged that THEY might be affected even though THEY did nothing wrong (just like gun owners).
Funny how, when it is THEIR freedom being taken away, these students suddenly didn't like that THEY were being affected by the illegal actions of others . . . just like gun owners are being affected.
Interesting double-standard.
Maybe we grown-ups shouldn't be listening to kids when discussing rights and public policy - and we certainly shouldn't listen to them while they're being emotionally manipulated by left-wing teachers and politicians, who use them as political props to achieve policy goals.

Do you really think their liberal teachers would allow them to walk out of school to support the second amendment?

I would've walked out in support of teenage circumcision if it got me out of class.

Attached: 1520980694813.png (696x998, 1.07M)

>Shouldn't there be like a national gun rights day or something
There is. July 4th

this. settle in fruit pies, its just getting started

>nogunz
Do you have any clue how a gun works?