Was it Justified Sup Forums?

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

youtu.be/i6gE0iMZ1WU

Attached: Capture.png (1.13 MB, 1165x736)

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i6gE0iMZ1WU
newsok.com/jurors-didnt-believe-stillwater-bail-agent-intended-to-kill-client-in-shooting-defense-attorney-says/article/5586977
odmp.org/officer/420-trooper-mark-hunter-coates
youtube.com/watch?v=QlzETKkwpPA

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

newsok.com/jurors-didnt-believe-stillwater-bail-agent-intended-to-kill-client-in-shooting-defense-attorney-says/article/5586977

STILLWATER — Jurors didn't believe bail agent Chasity Dawn Carey intended to kill her client when she fatally shot him last year at her office, her attorney revealed Tuesday.

Last week, jurors acquitted Carey, 42, of first-degree murder in the Aug. 9 shooting death of her client, Brandon James Williams, 38. She claimed self-defense even though Williams was shot in the back as he was climbing out a window.

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

He should have listened, she shouldn't have shot him. Both were wrong, time to move on.

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

No, that's murder, goy. She only got away with it because the guy was blac--oh.

Totally justified IMO.

Attached: 1498968080749.jpg (16 KB, 183x232)

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

Hard to say, he was out of frame so I can't be sure what he was doing at the time. I don't really think it was justified but I am willing to believe it was too.

Also what kind of degenerate takes his shoe and sock off to pick gross shit off his foot in someone else's office? On second though, it was justified just for that.

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

That dude could have KOed both of them but chose the roght path of trying to descalate the situation.
Sup Forums critiques niggers for their shit countries and how savages they are and then say that this shit is justified? Wtf?
He was invited and then he got killed. INVITED.

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

He was calm, happy, just wanted to chat. She should have just waited until PD got there.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

Now that kid has to live with that memory and knowing what a monster his mother is.

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

she took notes from Scully and fired first but it was at his back so if she claimed self-defense it's bullshit

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

Bail Agent != Police Officer

I'm pissed that she gets away with this but Walter Scott gets 20 years for shooting a suspect after getting shot with his own taser.

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

That's fucking murder and she was acquitted?

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Shot in the BACK... while climbing out of a 3RD STORY WINDOW... Seriously WTF.

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

death buy one 9mm shot
where the fuck did she shoot him?

Charles Price
Charles Price

she's a woman, user
of course she was acquitted

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

He was talking after the shot so she must have hit him center mass in the spine or through the heart. He faded quick.

Robert Young
Robert Young

she thought the "lol 9mm" memes were real

Robert Green
Robert Green

The US "justice" system is a fucking joke.

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

I never understood how the "lol 9mm" meme started. People die from a lot less all the fucking time.

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

I don't believe it was justified, but she was acquitted so I guess it's whatever

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

If the guy was black, most of you would be justifying it.

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

I want to know what happened with the jurors and how they came to their conclusion.

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

This is the power a pussy has in the judicial system. Can do no wrong, no matter what atrocity she committed.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Does it matter? Does any of this matter at fucking all?

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

Well yeah. Niggers all need to die race war now.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

it's the fact that compared to even intermediate cartridges, pistol rounds are a lot less effective.

many cases of people getting shot in the chest like 6 fucking times and still standing up, though eventually dying due to blood loss.

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

definatly murder

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

Wait, why did she shoot him?
I don't get what's going on here at all.
Is she a cop?
Did she have any right to tell him what to do or stop him in any way?

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

it's the fact that compared to even intermediate cartridges, pistol rounds are a lot less effective.
Yeh wot like .45 stronk? sure m8

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

Getting shot from the back is not the same as through the front. That dude was ripped so he might catch a few from the front. There's isn't much protection in the back.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

She was in the wrong. She over compensated for her small statue knowing that guy could beat her at any second but he DID NOT. She murdered this man.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

this. She ruined two lives that day. Dumb cunt deserves to be in jail. What exactly was she defending herself from?

shot but didn't intend to kill
she obviously wasn't trained in handling her weapon, she wasn't skilled enough to shoot with a reasonable expectation to only wound her target

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

Is there a problem with this?

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

lmao. yeah sure it was justified. Although the son didn't help the moms case at all. If you act like a nig you get treated like a nig.

David Green
David Green

i said pistol cartridges. .45 isn't much better than 9mm at all. it only was in ww2, but that was because of the poor quality of 9mm then.
yeah that's probably it. round went through something important for sure. as you said, he faded quick.

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

Hahaha women

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

white women are fucking vile

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

Fuck this bitch, women don't belong in positions of power because they resort to deadly force quickly out of fear and have something to prove.

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

She gave zero fucks.

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

Frumpy ogre-faced bitch killed Bubbah!

Attached: 1507003569782.jpg (60 KB, 700x500)

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

deserved to die for taking off his shoes and airing out his feet.

so disgusting and rude.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

mom... MOM YOU JUST SHOT HIM
Yeah I did, 911?
why did she shoot, why was she putting cuffs on him? What the fuck is going on?

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

Yeah that's murder.

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

He's like 20ish. He already knew

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Wow. That's murder.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

That's still a kid to me.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

yea that's murder
Bitch thinks she's some southern belle bounty hunter; she had zero authority to attempt an arrest and instigated the unprovoked shooting.
I can only imagine how backward the jurors were to acquit her.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

he literally dindu nuffin

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

A waste of $35k but I'm glad the roided up monkey got shot.

Attached: =3-redpill.png (25 KB, 651x436)

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

I'm saying he already knew his mother was a monster because of how long he'd been alive.

Being a cunt isn't a single action. You're usually a cunt several times a day, and it's the same in this case.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

not murder because of lack of intent

bail bondsman/woman owed $3500 and unable/ unwilling to pay

paid with his life
life is cheap in Oklahoma these days

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

This is what white genocide looks like.

Accidentally murdering under the guise of self defense. Same shit they do with our dogs.

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

it's a very sad day. that guy was someones drunken uncle who is fun to be around until he drank way past his limit.

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

Scratch one /sipbro/. Nice shooting, mum!

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

This is murder

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

Also this. The only thing scarier than a bulldyke on a power trip is a dumb nigger behind a badge

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

He would have been a good soldier in the upcoming race war.

F

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

She's not a cop, you dumb faggot. Enjoy your (you)

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

dumb niggeress bulldyke behind a badge on a power trip

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

She was acquitted of murder, can she still be charged with manslaughter?

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

Not a cop.

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

No.

Her argument in court was she was afraid for her life.

BS.

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

Silly bitch, only cops can get away with murder.
Enjoy your manslaughter charge.

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

Does she even have any power of arrest?

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

that's a legal threshold term

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

shoot target center of mass for "self-defense"
not intent to incapacitate and possibly kill

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

no, but when she stated that she is fear for her life, it crossed justifiable threshold

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

Yes. They are allowed to do a lot of cop shit but not real cop shit. Most cops don't even like bail agents. They are always sheisty AF

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

how do you fear for your life when someone is running away form you?

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

How does one fear for their life from a fleeing man I wonder? One who showed no aggression, if he wanted to put them both down it seems to me by his size he could have easily.

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

It looked like he ran out a door and was headed for the street/a vehicle when she put a cap in his ass

Is that how it went?

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

you don't get to discuss that part in the jury room

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Lol no. This is bad prosecution. The jury is correct that she is innocent of FDM because that entails malcious forethought. Legalets, suckle my teat for a moment; Second degree murder or manslaughter would've easly been proven without a doubt by a jury with the video and call recordings. But for some reason the prosecution selected First degree murder as the charge. Why would the prosecution do that? Perhaps because defense attorneys/prosecuting attorneys work hand in hand with bondsmen daily? Biased charge =/= a biased jury.

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

On the 3rd floor?

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

Did you watch tbe fucking video? They are on the third floor. She capped his ass in the window facing away from her.

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

Was the jury not allowed to consider lesser included offenses, like involuntary manslaughter? Because this shit fits the bill easily.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

This is bad prosecution

maybe...may be that the guy was an asshole wifebeater , pedo or some such

can't tell from the video

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

How does one fear for their life from a fleeing man I wonder?
Fleeing out a third-story window, no less. If anything, he was the one who feared for his life

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

Lower back exited through his shoulder. So it pretty much wrecked his spine all the way up.

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

Nope, prosecutor's have to pick one

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

you don't get to discuss validity of claims in a jury room

nigga what

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

depends on oklahoma law

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

What does that even mean

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

This user nigga know what he talkin bout

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

women in the workplace
Of course it isn't justified, my word!

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

Kill this fucking bitch, string her up, pull her limbs from her fucking body.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

So she can't be retried for anything? She walks away..?

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

e pluribus unum

search for yourself

Attached: GunRights4US-The-magic-phrase-I-was-in-fear-for-my-life---2018-03-14-20.44.27.png (538 KB, 1920x954)

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

She had no right to lethally detain him you stupid nigger.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

the power of the pussy

Attached: aileen-wuornos---first-killing.jpg (60 KB, 1200x675)

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

Women in the workplace often get hysterical, it's why they were excluded from many professions by our forefathers, lad.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

I'll tell you what, no one will want to get bonded by her. She lights up her clients.

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

lack of intent
God you amerimutts are fucking dishonest and vile.

Attached: 1490194884956.jpg (62 KB, 200x200)

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Attached: nation-of-laws-not-men.jpg (35 KB, 850x400)

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

prosecution subverting the law for personal justice

Even in your tin foil realm that's still bad prosecution from a legal standpoint. He was in for robery and after getting out had been late on bail payements. This cunt should be in prison but her buddies in the courthouse had her back. This happens a lot, I work as a serving atendee at a lower court in oregon and see it regularly. Bondsmen/cops/other attorneys/mayoral staffers all work with eachother so regularly they become friends and coworkers. You can't unsee somone like that and your bias creeps into your work. It's inevitable when these very different jobs involving private citizens and county workers become intertwined.

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

I think she staked like 45k or whatever on the condition the guy shows up for court he pays 5k (don't know the exact number here)
so she has him in the office, she needs him to report to jail or she's out her 45k

obviously unjustified shooting, but it was probably a small town justus scenario

Cooper James
Cooper James

fucking cunt. should have gotten the gallows. pic related

Attached: 1520816595168.jpg (14 KB, 540x527)

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

a scandi who doesn't even a functioning death penalty in his country presumes to understand death in a legal context
Sad!

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

No, you fucking faggot, the guy showed no aggression to this murdering bitch or her son. Based on this video there was no reason to kill him. The cunt had an itchy trigger finger and a life was lost because of it.

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

She shot because she's knowingly physically incapable of detaining anything other than a faggot soy boy.

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

I think she staked like 45k or whatever on the condition the guy shows up for court he pays 5k
She gambled with his life?

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

I shot this guy to get 40k but he died oops, anyway see ya later thanks for the acquittal

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

No, the article states that the defense asked to let the jury consider a manslaughter charge and the prosecution refused. So strange, either the biggest team of rookies ever on prosecution or they played 3D chess to get this woman off by only allowing FDM.

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

cunt was prolly on her period

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

That's the life of a bondsman. That's why they are all scumbags usually.

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

nah she killed another wh*Tey she should be heralded as a hero

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

This 100%. They should have charged her with 2nd degree, not 1st. There is no reason to think she planned to kill him in advance, which you have to establish to get a first degree conviction; on the other hand, it's clear that she had no justification to shoot and kill him. Textbook 2nd degree murder or at least manslaughter.

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

bailbond places get insurance to cover those kind of losses and their premium for insurance depends on how good they are
she wasn't out a large sum of money if she did business right
(yeah I got arrested before for drug possession and asked a lot of questions)

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

This is murder. She should be in jail. She didn't even warn him. He had no idea she had a gun or intended to use one. Self defense? She absolutely failed to deescalate and SHE chased HIM around the office. She chased him around while he ran away from her. Self defense my ass. Fucking murderer. I hope she gets terminal cancer tonight and dies tomorrow.

Attached: 1514207931645.png (54 KB, 800x524)

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

They can charge her with 2nd degree or manslaughter. Double jeopardy just means you can't be hit with the same charge twice (for the same crime).

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

Every single sane human being watching that video would conclude that she had every intention of murdering that man. Only a sick and malformed amerimutt subhuman would spout "lack of intent" after watching plain murder like that.

Attached: 1519617841500.jpg (101 KB, 962x1024)

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

guy's got the fucking bubble shoulders. he's on steroids and it's made him overaggressive criminal.

no sympathy for those roid monkeys with tattoos. good riddance.

Attached: 1481038078-tumblr-ohpx6dbOFh1vbh4zuo1-500.jpg (289 KB, 500x700)

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

The US is one of the only countries in the world that uses the bail bond system.
Everyone else just gives the person a court date and 95% of them show up for it.

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

i love how she runs to the desk, opens the drawer, pulls out the gun, fires it, then puts it back in the fuckin drawer lol

if she had miss he could have run back in and grabbed it

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

they played 3D chess to get this woman off by only allowing FDM

Attached: absolute-power.jpg (66 KB, 850x400)

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Women are physically weaker so they go straight to lethal solutions. This is why women should not be allowed in any law enforcement capacity, because they will all too easily pull out the
I feared for my life
card for any conceviable altercation.

Attached: a3e9ms.jpg (110 KB, 1080x1080)

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

"Double jeopardy" is an all encompassing American (and other countries but I'm trained in American legal work) legal precident that makes it so citizens cannot be tried for the same event (in this case the shooting death of Brandon Williams) more than once. It inherently keeps innocent people safe from court harassment, however also insures guilty people sometimes get away clean. However the appeal process does remmedy this occasionally but it is very complicated and probably would not work in these circumstances seeing as the CHARGE is the fallacy, not the case. Also this happened so long ago it is incredibly unlikely without new evidence that proves first degree murder. The DA here always says "without a handwritten manifesto, never press M1"

Jose Price
Jose Price

thats because we have an actual court system and people are innocent until proven guilty

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

Now that kid has to live with that memory and knowing what a monster his mother is.
Oh, I'm sure he already knows. She's probably been beating him all his life.

Attached: 23316281-1945412659047594-6896320048188328405-n.jpg (145 KB, 720x866)

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

Fucking based, /b/ros
This is why I love the first amendment! Guns shouldn't be banned!

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

doesn't have the death penalty in his country
presumes to know a lot about killing with-in a legal context
user., I think you're silly.

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

What's the burger law? Could she detain him legally?

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

through back, hit his heart and lung(s)

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

Attached: 1506895665153.png (56 KB, 621x702)

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

She claimed self-defense even though Williams was shot in the back as he was climbing out a window.
shot in the back
climbing out a window

My blood is fucking boiling. Fucking brainless powerhungry absolute monster. Fuck this woman, fuck her until the end of time, evil fucking psycho cunt.

Attached: SBTtXqJ.jpg (48 KB, 720x531)

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

bad b8

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

So go ahead then. Prove she had intent and make these 12 randomly selected citizens believe you without a doubt. It isn't as simple as your feelings you scandi fuck.

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

Yea, don't try to defend this. You're giving Americans a bad name.

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

odmp.org/officer/420-trooper-mark-hunter-coates

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

The only way to get God's law back and functioning in the world is to have society turn back to God.
but freedom of religion means that the state can't force people
The chaos will continue till those who have a will to survive take the reins of power.

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

and thats a .357 magnum, 5 times into some fatty who lived

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

people are innocent until proven guilty
tell that to the media, employers, and the jails/bail bondsmen

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

Females in authority roles

Attached: sides-(2).jpg (112 KB, 1087x1080)

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

taking off your socks at a meeting

fucking disgusting
definitely deserved death

Xavier White
Xavier White

I hope this is sarcasm.

Attached: remove.gif (2 MB, 500x281)

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Shit, tell that to the guy who just got shot in the back.. Jesus Christ...

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

Women are physically weaker so they go straight to lethal solutions.
This is exactly it. She shot him because he had muscles and she has no idea how to deescalate or handle conflict. Where was the procedure in this? If he refuses cuffs, you explain what's going on, and if it doesn't work, you leave him in the room and obtain assistance. If he goes out the window he goes out the window. It's not like he'll disappear forever. Fucking evil retarded scumbag stupid cunt.

Attached: lancelot.jpg (8 KB, 297x170)

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

they can lay different charges for the same event, just not the same charge. you can be tried for first degree murder, then second degree, then manslaughter.

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

I'd say simply show the video, but knowing these are amerimutt citizens and therefor by definition subhuman animals, I really wouldn't know for sure if they'd have the mental capacity to judge objectively. Your country and everyone in it is just awful.

Austin Young
Austin Young

Attached: 80c.png (58 KB, 645x729)

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

it wasnt premeditated, but it was murder

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

she's so calm about it. she doesn't care she just wanted the money.

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

he wouldn't understand
he's dead now.

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

definatly

Attached: yeah,-right.gif (891 KB, 325x252)

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

t. backlet

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

idk about that, but according to a jury it wasn't first degree murder

in my opinion, no, it wasn't justified. She shot him in the back because she was upset with him

Attached: pawg-the-bounty-hunter.webm (1.87 MB, 1280x720)

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

We do, on a regular basis.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

that's another good american court scam when they can't show the video until after the trial when they want the defendant to win

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

You act like there aren't any scumbags in Denmark. It's just a perfect utopia. GFTO with that shit.

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

Does kind of seem like a psycho. I would understand if he was attacking her but it seems like he was running away.

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

was upset with him
Or stood to lose a significant amount of money if he left

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

small statue

I didn't see a small statue. You sure you ain't seeing things?

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

So she invited him into that room knowing she would kill him? What you don't understand is the legal differences between 1st degree murder and other homocide charges. Yes, she killed him. Yes, it's wrong. No, she shouldn't have shot him. All of these can be true and an individual still isn't guilty of first degree murder. It requires a plan, and an execution of that plan. She lost control and killed him, could you use evidence to prove it was more than that? Do you even have courts up there, you cheese nigger?

Attached: 1520985490166.gif (1.91 MB, 288x389)

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

Danes are the pinnacle of human evolution. Any faults in us and our society are trillions of times worse in any other people or nation.

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

"The officer noted in the affidavit that Williams never grabbed the gun, despite Carey telling officers that he did."

I can't, he's dead.

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

Well a small statue might explain a lot. Did the jury know about the small statue? What kind of statue we talking about?

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

Williams never grabbed the gun, despite Carey telling officers that he did."
what the fuck he was out the window as she got it out of the drawer

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

lmao women are so fucking stupid. Literal child's brain

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

yeah that's why she was upset

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

thats why you openly allow niggers into your cities and have shit like christiana

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

You think maybe the kid taking the camera down at the end was a little suspicious?

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Seems like the plan was to shoot him once he turned his back against her.

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

Women cannot process these types of events effectively. Sure, there are outliers, but overall this is just a bad idea. I feel bad for her because she thought the best way to stop him was to disable him with her firearm. I'd call it involuntary manslaughter. Poor kid's retarded mom is getting put in the slammer.

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

If he goes out the window he goes out the window.
It's not like he'll disappear forever.
But that was her goal

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

Cheese nigger

Attached: 1520551689530m.jpg (84 KB, 913x1024)

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

she got off lol

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

seems

That'll really show the jury.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

pre-meditation can occur half a second before pulling the trigger

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

I replied to this post which claimed it wasn't murder at all because of lack of intent. I don't know why your arguing between 1st and 2nd degree murder when the original post denied it was any sort of murder in the first place.

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

This. She went for the drawer right away

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

He's a big guy.

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

and super quick to shoot and walk away like it was nothing.

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

God damn it. He put so much work into his body, so many hours of work, and just, whoosh. Gone.

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

You should really explain your leaf knowledge to American legal experts. You're right! We can get rid of all these other complicated homocide charges we have for no reason.

Attached: 39b.jpg (78 KB, 517x650)

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

they can charge you with several at once, but she cant be retried for the same crime

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

no way in that video is he going for that gun! he doesn't even know it's there probably.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

"Malice" is defined in state law as a deliberate intention to take away the life of another. Prosecutors must prove that element to a jury for a first-degree murder conviction.

Why are these prosecutors so fucking retarded with charging things impossible to prove?

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

It was your missuse of the "intent".

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

Fuck no it wasn't
There was never an immediate threat of great bodily harm or death to her or her son
She's just a money hungry tub if lard

William Murphy
William Murphy

i think she shot him because he

owed her money
wasn't going to pay her
took his shoe off in her office, thus disrespecting her and her authori-tie ( as cartman says)

and oklahoma is exactly the kind of place where you can get away such shit
she probably used to fuck the d.a. or sheriff or both

case closed
except to Karma and God

Attached: Karma.jpg (46 KB, 550x391)

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

there have definitely been cases in America where that argument was made by prosecutors and accepted by jurors

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

She deserves life. Cold blooded execution unprovoked.

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

He was running away, trying to climb out of a 3rd story window, a nig would have pounded her face in, snapped her kids neck and raped her infront of the corpse.

That guy was trying to deescalate the situation, you shill.

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

filename

Attached: nick-laugh.gif (2.9 MB, 200x200)

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

as cartman says

Never fucking come here again.

Attached: 1520558632859.jpg (34 KB, 480x740)

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

small town american courts are fucked up
which is why Sup Forums should all move to a small town and elect a judge

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

what the fuck

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

There's also a defence that invokes the hypnotising power of the Twinkie.

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

ok

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

Attached: american-hokey-pokey.webm (2.31 MB, 480x720)

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

What would you do if you became the only judge in /poltown/?

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

Gas the kikes.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

So she got nothing?

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

Dead or Alive

Still on your bail payment, bail agent can fucking kill you.

i don't see anything wrong with this.

If you can't pay bail, sit in jail and don't take out the loan.

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

He actually fell out the window to his death

She shot him as he was climbing out and he fell, when you hear him saying what the fuck, that's him on his way to the ground

The son looked out the window and saw his corpse and that's when he suddenly got super shrill realizing he was dead

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

replies to second post

If only there was a thread talking about if she got away with it and if we agreed or something.

Attached: 4ewoavq4msiy.jpg (170 KB, 600x400)

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

inconvenienced...which is a lot for a woman these days

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

Male privilege

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

They did it on purpose. They decided the pot smoking burglars life didn't mean shit and some dumb bitch working a profession she shouldn't even be in should be protected. Oklahoma is all kinds of fucked. Tbh society is prob better without that guy but still you don't fuck with justice.

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

She just didn't want her twig-armed son to see anyone other than her as the alpha male

Eli Green
Eli Green

I bet you were molested by some roided out guy

fuckin soyboy

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

Carey testified Williams attempted to grab her gun. She said she beat Williams to the gun and turned to fire just as he was going out the window.

The video did not show Williams grab for the gun. Defense attorneys contended Williams was just out of view of the camera.

After the shooting, Carey told investigators she and Williams struggled for the gun. Police later arrested Carey after viewing the video and no struggle was seen.

How do you not send that bitch in jail just because she lied?

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Real talk he was treating he like the bitch she was joking about hitting on her etc. not respecting her "authority" so she murdered his ass.

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

LOL

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

Attached: laughing-white-man.gif (997 KB, 500x332)

Kevin James
Kevin James

Mom, you just shot him...
I did (I want my money)

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

I suspect sometimes these charges are intentionally brought that are hard to prosecute just to benefit the accused.
She clearly had a relationship with the courts, why wouldn't they try to help her out?

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

no

Julian James
Julian James

kill the guy who owes you money
now he can't pay you
???

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

I'd probably be chill unless it was a serious crime

I got arrested for drug possession driving home from denver and I saw people in court get 2 weeks for unpaid fines 1 week for speeding
I was offered 4 months or take a possession charge on my record which I took the charge lol
some bitch with 100 pounds of weed got 15 years not even joking private prisons are fucking nuts

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

Actually the judge is the fuckup here...
"Before closing arguments in the trial, prosecutors asked the judge to give jurors the option of finding Carey guilty of first-degree manslaughter. The judge denied the request so jurors were told to determine guilt only for the charge of first-degree murder."

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

jesus christ based on those two quotes alone this woman should be in prison for a long goddamn time

how the FUCK does the justice system screw up so badly?

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

HEAD BEHIND YOUR BACK
HANDS UP, AND TO THE SIDE
NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME WHILE HUMMING THE FLINTSTONES

Attached: 1519700475096.png (132 KB, 500x489)

Jason Young
Jason Young

They can still get her with other charges. Double jeopardy just means she can't be charged for first degree murder in this situation again.

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

or the judge, no sense fucking around with the lessers

Attached: stupid-3.jpg (56 KB, 840x860)

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

Just because he wasn't black doesn't mean he wasn't a nigger.

Attached: 1515885808332.webm (1.1 MB, 480x640)

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

was pretty over the top but its hard to tell what he was doing off camera, considering he was a criminal and was essentially resisting or maybe trying to escape/find a weapon

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME WHILE HUMMING THE FLINTSTONES
I don't know the fucking song.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

He did take his shoes off in someone else's office, and he was clearly a felon.

when you're right you're right

Attached: 1502567195477.jpg (210 KB, 1200x810)

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

She shouldn't have shot him, he wasn't attacking her. She should go to jail. Fucking cunt.

The dude sounded like a nice guy.

John Nelson
John Nelson

It's murder. If I was President, that women would be in Jail.

Attached: 80s-TheCrazyParty-rideneverends.jpg (259 KB, 1200x1000)

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

You didn't even take the twenty seconds to read the thread and find out what was actually going on before you decided to shitpost? Typical fucking leaf.

Criminal and was essentially resisting
That's not even correct. You're not a criminal until you're convicted, and jumping bond is not the same as resisting arrest, as bondsmen are not police officers.

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

i don't know what this guys priors were, but perhaps she was on guard cause he took his shoe off. If a felon did that in front of me given her role, I'd assume he was sporting an ankle holster. He was stupid for removing his shoe in that environment and having a brace that looked like a conceal holster. TL,DR he was a dumbass.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

Nice guy

Pfft. He was spazzing out trying to make small talk on a bullshit ass topic such as "cars" to try to seize up who it was that was sitting next to him. All the while he was picking his heel. She did everyone right by wasting him.

Attached: 1515891592933.webm (1.07 MB, 698x384)

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

Shes pursuing a career in photography. You should have fun with this pol.

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

So how do bail bonds work?

Does the arrested person waiting in jail have to pay an initial fee to the bondsman before the bondsman puts up the amount of bail?

And then it's up to the bondsman to make sure the arrested person shows up for court or they lose the bail they posted and are only left with the initial amount?

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

yes

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

How can white bois compete.

Attached: 1513535668195.gif (1.95 MB, 400x198)

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

she wasn't skilled enough to shoot with a reasonable expectation to only wound her target
There is no such thing. But, I agree w/you otherwise.

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

You should shoot a man jumping in the back because he was a suspect in a burglary, trying to flee out of a window and could have had a gun in ankle holster that he didn't touch a minute ago when he had the opportunity.

This is the stupidest post in the entire thread by far. There's not even a bit of logic behind it. That man could have knocked them both out within a minute if he wanted to.
dumbass
Oh the irony.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

That wasn't self defence. That was a court pussy pass.

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

He was apparently already on the roof when he got shot, or at least that's what she said when she called 911 and told them he was attacking her and it was self defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=QlzETKkwpPA

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

Not to mention she closed the door of egress.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Yep.
ex and I break up
I try to reconcile
She tells me that I made her so mad she wanted to stab me in the throat
Remember Phil Hartman
Went my my merry way
Women are evil, pure and simple.

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

This, but combine weak with moronic.
She could have backed up to the other side of the room, announced she was armed and what her intention was, giving him a chance to survive.
She did it because women don't go to jail for this shit.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

why are they so bad at changing lanes

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

That's fuckin' murder.

"You pissed me off, so I grabbed a gun and shot you in the back."

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

thank you, user

awesome

have a great spring break

Attached: ching-ching.jpg (43 KB, 297x297)

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

Sometimes you gotta protect your property. This was not one of those times

Attached: 1911-stoppin-powah.gif (3.51 MB, 512x291)

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

no

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

all posts tracked to a unique id since 2012

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

like a fine wine
aged gracefully...but robust

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

thats def coldbloded murder, amerifats are insane, got too much led in theyr drinking water

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

nog dropper 5000

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

In her office.

William Perry
William Perry

self-defense
shot in the back
climbing out a window.
oy vey he was leaving a deadly toxic attack on the way out

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

Whites are now monkeys? Are you a nigger?

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

Of course not but that's not the issue here. The question we should ask is why did she get charged with first degree murder? First degree murder charges are very hard to stick and this fits a murder in the second degree or at least voluntary manslaughter. Wether it was incompetence or collusion is hard to prove but given the corruption in the judiciary system and the fact she was a female bail officer I'd favour the last.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

Wow this fucking roastie deserves to be hung by the neck until dead for that. This type of shit is why people say "fuck the law", because it isn't even a representation of justice. The stupid cunt shot a guy. It got filmed. I bet it was some roastie judge, too.

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

Her argument in court was she was afraid for her life.
That's enough to enact self-defense.

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

Premeditation apparently isn't what you think it is. The prosecutors knew that he was fleeing and she decided to go get a gun and shoot him in the back. I believe that fits first degree in that state.

The problem was that a few jury members didn't believe she intended to kill them. It looks like they can only put her on trial for either manslaughter, second or first. Second or first would have led to the same outcome. Manslaughter is an easy win but she gets out in a few years.

No it's not. You have to have a reasonable fear for your life. Despite what a jury member thought, this was in no way reasonable and it's a clear case of nullification.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

the absolute state of dixieniggers

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

open fire

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

dumb cunt, hope the kid goes hunting with his dad

Attached: 1423008096699.jpg (19 KB, 480x364)

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

Fuck this bitch, women don't belong in positions of power because they resort to deadly force quickly out of fear and have something to prove.

wow is Sup Forums really not going to acknowledge that white cops are just as quick to resort to violence and lethal solutions as the weak women you claim?

the doublethink and cognitive dissonance is strong in this board

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

it's because the DA chose first degree murder which has to be premeditated

basically retarded prosecution let this insane bitch roam free

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

desu manlets shouldn't be cops either

t. manlet

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

powertripping cunt jesus christ

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

She's a fucking killer, she also lied and said that she feared for her life because the guy was reaching for her gun, which he never did, I don't think that guy even knew there was a gun there. That was cold blooded murder and she should be behind bars.

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

lol not even a trigger finger. the gun was still in her desk while he was running away with her back towards them and she still pull it out and wastes him.

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

woman
trying to do a man's job
quickly defaults to shooting him when she feels "threatened"

guy jumps out a window and tries to run away "OMG he's coming right for us!"

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

Its because the DA is a fucking idiot (or more likely, didnt want to actually get a conviction here) and went for 1st degree murder which is fucking impossible to prove here

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit