Was it Justified Sup Forums?

Was it Justified Sup Forums?

youtu.be/i6gE0iMZ1WU

Attached: Capture.png (1165x736, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsok.com/jurors-didnt-believe-stillwater-bail-agent-intended-to-kill-client-in-shooting-defense-attorney-says/article/5586977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

newsok.com/jurors-didnt-believe-stillwater-bail-agent-intended-to-kill-client-in-shooting-defense-attorney-says/article/5586977

>STILLWATER — Jurors didn't believe bail agent Chasity Dawn Carey intended to kill her client when she fatally shot him last year at her office, her attorney revealed Tuesday.

>Last week, jurors acquitted Carey, 42, of first-degree murder in the Aug. 9 shooting death of her client, Brandon James Williams, 38. She claimed self-defense even though Williams was shot in the back as he was climbing out a window.

He should have listened, she shouldn't have shot him. Both were wrong, time to move on.

No, that's murder, goy. She only got away with it because the guy was blac--oh.

Totally justified IMO.

Attached: 1498968080749.jpg (183x232, 16K)

Hard to say, he was out of frame so I can't be sure what he was doing at the time. I don't really think it was justified but I am willing to believe it was too.

Also what kind of degenerate takes his shoe and sock off to pick gross shit off his foot in someone else's office? On second though, it was justified just for that.

That dude could have KOed both of them but chose the roght path of trying to descalate the situation.
Sup Forums critiques niggers for their shit countries and how savages they are and then say that this shit is justified? Wtf?
He was invited and then he got killed. INVITED.

He was calm, happy, just wanted to chat. She should have just waited until PD got there.

Now that kid has to live with that memory and knowing what a monster his mother is.

she took notes from Scully and fired first but it was at his back so if she claimed self-defense it's bullshit

Bail Agent != Police Officer

I'm pissed that she gets away with this but Walter Scott gets 20 years for shooting a suspect after getting shot with his own taser.

That's fucking murder and she was acquitted?

Shot in the BACK... while climbing out of a 3RD STORY WINDOW... Seriously WTF.

>death buy one 9mm shot
where the fuck did she shoot him?

she's a woman, user
of course she was acquitted

He was talking after the shot so she must have hit him center mass in the spine or through the heart. He faded quick.

>she thought the "lol 9mm" memes were real

The US "justice" system is a fucking joke.

I never understood how the "lol 9mm" meme started. People die from a lot less all the fucking time.

I don't believe it was justified, but she was acquitted so I guess it's whatever

If the guy was black, most of you would be justifying it.

I want to know what happened with the jurors and how they came to their conclusion.

This is the power a pussy has in the judicial system. Can do no wrong, no matter what atrocity she committed.

Does it matter? Does any of this matter at fucking all?

Well yeah. Niggers all need to die race war now.

it's the fact that compared to even intermediate cartridges, pistol rounds are a lot less effective.

many cases of people getting shot in the chest like 6 fucking times and still standing up, though eventually dying due to blood loss.

definatly murder

Wait, why did she shoot him?
I don't get what's going on here at all.
Is she a cop?
Did she have any right to tell him what to do or stop him in any way?

>it's the fact that compared to even intermediate cartridges, pistol rounds are a lot less effective.
Yeh wot like .45 stronk? sure m8

Getting shot from the back is not the same as through the front. That dude was ripped so he might catch a few from the front. There's isn't much protection in the back.

She was in the wrong. She over compensated for her small statue knowing that guy could beat her at any second but he DID NOT. She murdered this man.

this. She ruined two lives that day. Dumb cunt deserves to be in jail. What exactly was she defending herself from?

>shot but didn't intend to kill
she obviously wasn't trained in handling her weapon, she wasn't skilled enough to shoot with a reasonable expectation to only wound her target

Is there a problem with this?

lmao. yeah sure it was justified. Although the son didn't help the moms case at all. If you act like a nig you get treated like a nig.

i said pistol cartridges. .45 isn't much better than 9mm at all. it only was in ww2, but that was because of the poor quality of 9mm then.
yeah that's probably it. round went through something important for sure. as you said, he faded quick.

Hahaha women

white women are fucking vile

Fuck this bitch, women don't belong in positions of power because they resort to deadly force quickly out of fear and have something to prove.

She gave zero fucks.

Frumpy ogre-faced bitch killed Bubbah!

Attached: 1507003569782.jpg (700x500, 60K)

deserved to die for taking off his shoes and airing out his feet.

so disgusting and rude.

>mom... MOM YOU JUST SHOT HIM
>Yeah I did, 911?
why did she shoot, why was she putting cuffs on him? What the fuck is going on?

Yeah that's murder.

He's like 20ish. He already knew

Wow. That's murder.

That's still a kid to me.

yea that's murder
Bitch thinks she's some southern belle bounty hunter; she had zero authority to attempt an arrest and instigated the unprovoked shooting.
I can only imagine how backward the jurors were to acquit her.

he literally dindu nuffin

A waste of $35k but I'm glad the roided up monkey got shot.

Attached: =3 redpill.png (651x436, 25K)

I'm saying he already knew his mother was a monster because of how long he'd been alive.

Being a cunt isn't a single action. You're usually a cunt several times a day, and it's the same in this case.

not murder because of lack of intent

bail bondsman/woman owed $3500 and unable/ unwilling to pay

paid with his life
life is cheap in Oklahoma these days

This is what white genocide looks like.

Accidentally murdering under the guise of self defense. Same shit they do with our dogs.

it's a very sad day. that guy was someones drunken uncle who is fun to be around until he drank way past his limit.

Scratch one /sipbro/. Nice shooting, mum!

This is murder

Also this. The only thing scarier than a bulldyke on a power trip is a dumb nigger behind a badge

He would have been a good soldier in the upcoming race war.

F

She's not a cop, you dumb faggot. Enjoy your (you)

dumb niggeress bulldyke behind a badge on a power trip

She was acquitted of murder, can she still be charged with manslaughter?

Not a cop.

No.

Her argument in court was she was afraid for her life.

BS.

Silly bitch, only cops can get away with murder.
Enjoy your manslaughter charge.

Does she even have any power of arrest?

that's a legal threshold term

>shoot target center of mass for "self-defense"
>not intent to incapacitate and possibly kill

no, but when she stated that she is fear for her life, it crossed justifiable threshold

Yes. They are allowed to do a lot of cop shit but not real cop shit. Most cops don't even like bail agents. They are always sheisty AF

how do you fear for your life when someone is running away form you?

How does one fear for their life from a fleeing man I wonder? One who showed no aggression, if he wanted to put them both down it seems to me by his size he could have easily.

It looked like he ran out a door and was headed for the street/a vehicle when she put a cap in his ass

Is that how it went?

you don't get to discuss that part in the jury room

Lol no. This is bad prosecution. The jury is correct that she is innocent of FDM because that entails malcious forethought. Legalets, suckle my teat for a moment; Second degree murder or manslaughter would've easly been proven without a doubt by a jury with the video and call recordings. But for some reason the prosecution selected First degree murder as the charge. Why would the prosecution do that? Perhaps because defense attorneys/prosecuting attorneys work hand in hand with bondsmen daily? Biased charge =/= a biased jury.

On the 3rd floor?

Did you watch tbe fucking video? They are on the third floor. She capped his ass in the window facing away from her.

Was the jury not allowed to consider lesser included offenses, like involuntary manslaughter? Because this shit fits the bill easily.

>This is bad prosecution

maybe...may be that the guy was an asshole wifebeater , pedo or some such

can't tell from the video

>How does one fear for their life from a fleeing man I wonder?
Fleeing out a third-story window, no less. If anything, he was the one who feared for his life

Lower back exited through his shoulder. So it pretty much wrecked his spine all the way up.

Nope, prosecutor's have to pick one

>you don't get to discuss validity of claims in a jury room

nigga what

depends on oklahoma law

What does that even mean

This user nigga know what he talkin bout

women in the workplace
Of course it isn't justified, my word!

Kill this fucking bitch, string her up, pull her limbs from her fucking body.

So she can't be retried for anything? She walks away..?

e pluribus unum

search for yourself

Attached: GunRights4US_The_magic_phrase_I_was_in_fear_for_my_life_-_2018-03-14_20.44.27.png (1920x954, 538K)

She had no right to lethally detain him you stupid nigger.

>the power of the pussy

Attached: aileen-wuornos---first-killing.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

Women in the workplace often get hysterical, it's why they were excluded from many professions by our forefathers, lad.

I'll tell you what, no one will want to get bonded by her. She lights up her clients.

>lack of intent
God you amerimutts are fucking dishonest and vile.

Attached: 1490194884956.jpg (200x200, 62K)

Attached: nation of laws not men.jpg (850x400, 35K)

>prosecution subverting the law for personal justice

Even in your tin foil realm that's still bad prosecution from a legal standpoint. He was in for robery and after getting out had been late on bail payements. This cunt should be in prison but her buddies in the courthouse had her back. This happens a lot, I work as a serving atendee at a lower court in oregon and see it regularly. Bondsmen/cops/other attorneys/mayoral staffers all work with eachother so regularly they become friends and coworkers. You can't unsee somone like that and your bias creeps into your work. It's inevitable when these very different jobs involving private citizens and county workers become intertwined.

I think she staked like 45k or whatever on the condition the guy shows up for court he pays 5k (don't know the exact number here)
so she has him in the office, she needs him to report to jail or she's out her 45k

obviously unjustified shooting, but it was probably a small town justus scenario

fucking cunt. should have gotten the gallows. pic related

Attached: 1520816595168.jpg (540x527, 14K)

>a scandi who doesn't even a functioning death penalty in his country presumes to understand death in a legal context
Sad!

No, you fucking faggot, the guy showed no aggression to this murdering bitch or her son. Based on this video there was no reason to kill him. The cunt had an itchy trigger finger and a life was lost because of it.

She shot because she's knowingly physically incapable of detaining anything other than a faggot soy boy.

>I think she staked like 45k or whatever on the condition the guy shows up for court he pays 5k
She gambled with his life?