Attached: IMG_9743.png (633x725, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=761_1515329517
liveleak.com/view?t=e9c_1514848282
liveleak.com/view?t=477_1519994123
liveleak.com/view?t=586_1519423836
liveleak.com/view?t=607_1490963762
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actual break down doors and no-knock raid confiscation?
Civil War 2: electric boogaloo.

>European levels of gun violence

One thing these kikes fail to mention is lack of niggers and spics.

>down to European levels
>down
Haha, good one.

Everyone surrenders their guns like good little boys. If something was going to be done it would have happened by now. Everyone who says different is just LARPing.

Ok now how do they wanna pay to take guns from 75 million homes?

They would implement an involuntary buyback, perhaps 10-20% would comply. The media would stop reporting mass shootings to make it look like they don't happen anymore and declare victory. The cities would continue to be violent shitholes.

Attached: 135855210744.png (1023x634, 141K)

maybe half or even 2/3 of gun owners would. But forced confiscation where they go door to door? Not a fucking chance.

>wall is too expensive
>taking away guns isnt

Attached: IMG_9657.png (1216x720, 332K)

They also did not specify which type of violence. Yes, the US has a higher rate of gun violence, but, its overall violent crime is lower than that of Europe's.

>Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo

Essentially this.

The question is, would other militaries come in and attempt to enforce this if it got out of hand?

Literally nothing outside of a few spergs attempting to gun down their local cops.
The vast majority of people will either comply or hide their guns and never use them.

Attached: 1513794081904.jpg (269x211, 8K)

Are you implying that paying for people to go door to door and take everyone's guns, of which they'd also have to pay for, would cost a lot of money?
silly user. In libland, all the guns just magically disappear.

Only obama appointed ones desu. Chair force is basically the deep state. Navy and Army seem woke.

>B-b-but muh moozlim hordes

Russians would supply rebels for sure

We have gypsies, they are way worse.

Europe has a shit ton of guns, we just don't give them out to autists.

Want to fix your gun violance? Get better controls on sales, saftey + gun tests.

Confiscating guns might work but its too much of an effort for something that will most likely fail.

Attached: I3zI9v6.jpg (1024x677, 492K)

>everyone
this is as naive as saying nobody will turn em in.

>would other militaries come in and attempt to enforce this if it got out of hand?
the opposite, actually. Studies from people more credibly than anyone here have shown that the US military would fight with the civilians in a war against the government.

>literally anyone
>worse than niggers and spics
no

People will start buying actual assault rifles and military weapons from beaners.

I doubt anywhere close to half would surrender their shit. What would actually happen is 900 gorillian boating accidents and a lot of "hot" items stashed away in attics, barns, and hidden compartments.

Why?

to ensure the end of american hegemony? every time

is that what your imam tells you?

>most of the military is from the South
>people aren't going to break the doors of their neighbors down and shoot them
yeah color me surprised

Most will hand them over

Some will try to hide them

One or two would get shot trying to resist

>confiscations begin
>military, NG and cops happy to oblige
>a few prepper groups mount resistance
>are ultimately defeated, mostly by traitors from within the grop who sell them out in return for amnesty
>after 5 year of quasi civil war most "gun nut" groups are defeated and gun ownership is the same as in the UK
>crime is still not going down
>niggers/spics are doing all the same shit they did before, only now with knives

I wonder what fables they would then spin in that timeline to blame the white man for why all their plans failed....

what is Katrina

Same reason people started buying black market heroin, cocaine, alcohol, etc, when they stopped being sold legally.

Also a FA SMG is much easier to make than a semi auto one.

Only the dumbest cops will take part in it, and it'll fizzle out due to lack of resources and lack of cops willing to make this the hill they die on. None of them will want to go door-to-door risking their lives to take ARs from Cletus, especially when they know as well as we do that the real issue is Tyrone's Hi-Point that he bought from a junkie.

You'll have a few police in libshit states knocking on doors, one or two will get shot, they'll escalate for a week or so, then they'll realize how huge and suicidal of a project it is and give up. Then the weapons law will just become something they tack onto your sentence when you're caught doing some other crime.

most gun owners aren't /k/ level. It's including John Smith who just bought a 38 special or a glock for self defense and doesn't own anything else.

absolutely nothing is worse than niggers. the only reason why hating gypsies is allowable in europe is because they are 56% tier mutts. they aren't a race, they're just mongrels, so it's okay to hate them without being labeled a racist.

>they had to pull in national guard from other states to do that shit

>implying this situation hasn't happened before
what is Texas during Hurricane Harvey.
Back when there were morons running looting bands, you could kill one of them and the sheriff wouldn't even blink.

Because cartels have the ability to. They already smuggle drugs and god knows what else through the border successfully. Making guns illegal just makes another black market.

oh man you must have been here all winter to know the rules so well
t. would give his gun away and lick the boot of the officer who kicked his door down

Not a civil war, that's what.
We're not talking about small scale confiscation, we're talking about the entire country and a full blown civil war.

I don't think you guys have ever seen how fucking bad gypsies are.

They dont pay taxes, force kids to beg for money on streets, refuse to educate their kids, take every possible money that government gives to unemployed foreigners. Majority of them are just fuckin animals.

Pic related is how they live.

Attached: 5pfmt3w7l7fz.jpg (2398x1798, 281K)

You all made fun of Alex Jones for shouting that 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR GUNS!!!, but he was right and now you're all saying the same thing.

Attached: alex-jones-400x225-1488377299-1496845076.jpg (1389x781, 100K)

Avatarfagging isn't allowed here either now fuck off and never return

>They dont pay taxes, force kids to beg for money on streets, refuse to educate their kids, take every possible money that government gives to unemployed foreigners. Majority of them are just fuckin animals.
you just described niggers to a T.

It's not about lowering crime, you retard, because it's not about the guns. That's why when you had all those gun clubs in highschools and concealed carrying teachers 30, 40, 50 years ago there weren't rampant school shootings.

It's about taking the white man's guns. They don't care about nigger or spic crime now, why would they later? Look at Europe, they're literally removing race from statistics and/or NOT COUNTING stats just to keep the white population ignorant of the truth.

Will you ever see CNN, MSNBC, or ABC report that ape niggers commit 50% of the murders and that they are nothing but a CANCER on society? Of course not, instead throw some niggers on white girls in the media under the guise of "diversity".

Rant over. Arm up before it's too late.

>We're not talking about small scale confiscation, we're talking about the entire country and a full blown civil war.

so you'll mpve the goalpost as long as you need to be correct? what makes you think any sane person would start the confiscations nation wide, everywhere at the same date? obviously the action would be coordinated and the forces would congregate on targets in order to present overwhelming force that can not be overcome.

The US fails on such a level that even its army isnt loyal to their flag. Wew lad

i have not, but i was talking about the euro gun policies being shit.

Handover the registered guns. Keep the hidden homebuilt ghost guns. Retaliate against libs in guerrilla fashion. No need to confront police directly. BTW - quite a few sheriffs have said they will not participate in gun confiscation.

I don't think I have ever seen a black guy giving heroin to his kid just to shut him up, just so he can beg on the street.

Gypsies dont work. EVER.

Blacks usualy do and they go to school.

I didn't move the goal posts at all actually.
>Studies from people more credibly than anyone here have shown that the US military would fight with the civilians in a war against the government
>Civil War 2: electric boogaloo.

>It's about taking the white man's guns. They don't care about nigger or spic crime now, why would they later?

that was exactly the point I was making. its sold as a measure agaisnt gun violence. when 5 years after the average Joe asks why the confiscation had no effect, as mass shooting basically don't even register as a spike in the stats of gun deaths, they will have to produce some story about how it's the white man's fault still somehow.

You're wrong on all accounts.
You just have no experience with genuine nigger tier niggers.

Lots and lots of dead people, the politicians would probably get so fed up with their confiscation teams either having men die or be wounded every time they went to some "cold dead hands" type's house that they'd deploy armor possibly with air support and just start giving anyone who resists the Waco treatment.

>1776 will commence again
ya'll won't do shit

Attached: 1448484.jpg (439x603, 26K)

Before it comes to that. Trump will have his attorney general start cracking down on crimes involving guns. Mandatory minimum 5-10 for every Tyrone caught with a gun
That will force the left to switch up things real quick before people realize 90 percent of the crime is committed by one race.

This is both niggers and spics. At least Gypsies aren't being governmentally influenced to move into your middle class neighborhoods.

I genuinely don't believe you understand.

>thats a bad thing.

I love all the Sup Forums on this board now

Sure, if your focus remains on the guns themselves to the exclusion of all other relevant factors.

Based shark poster

They're loyal to their flag so much that they'll stand against the government that's trying to tarnish it.

1776 Mk. II

Attached: TFW 1776 commences again.png (630x618, 1.01M)

>it's Sup Forums to state the FACT that the US would have pre-cucked European crime levels if it weren't for niggers and other variations of brown-skins.

You know that Euro gun policy is pretty much the same as US right...?

Only differance is we have more tests to actualy get the gun, we don't give it to any nigger who goes into a gun shop.

Attached: 2aZxmlq.jpg (1024x766, 195K)

You realize soldiers don't swear an oath to the flag, right? I bet black people kneeing triggered the hell out of you, Cletus.

Most people won't do anything.
Even if, they'll just wait until you go to work, show up and confiscate them.

It would probably be something like 1/3rd to half of the military defecting(leaning heavily towards combat MOSs) with a significant proportion of them aiding, training, and fighting with rebels being supplied with improvised, stolen, and freely provided foreign weapons. China and russia would jump at the chance to destabilize america.

I really wish they would do this so I could live out innawoods with you other retards until I die or the tree of liberty is refreshed.

Too bad that's never going to happen and it's going to be done with an infinite web of minute laws that gradually restrict our rights more and more.

The line which we say couldn't be crossed would keep getting crossed and we'll keep redrawing it, and nobody will ever be able to collectively agree when the time is to sperg out.

Attached: 1513025801531.png (375x455, 49K)

What will the rebellion's flag look like?

Download Poster
I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

I have never been to America so you might be right.

Blacks in Europe are pretty chill.

Attached: 4718d18183949fe2ef13c6da1c2dc2bd99320ab66b772f1344b4f710247b5bfd.jpg (500x488, 27K)

If you've already got groups of cops that won't engage one person with a gun do you really think that they'd be willing to do wide-scale door-kicking confiscations of guns?

Russia has stated multiple times if we go full civil war they will invade. It's a win win as the new government will oviously be more favorable to russia/MASSIVE reason for the government not to start shit and it would significantly reduce amount of deaths.

Something crazy like 30% of army is expected to defect and take hardware with them while another 5 actively work to sabotage/give out intel.

TLDR it's our fight to win even against tanks and fighters

>Most people won't do anything.
Absolutely. Larpers are delusional. They won't fight against the government, neither will 99.99% of gun owners.

>Everyone surrenders their guns like good little GOYs
ftfy

So you're admitting most euros are niggers since they don't have guns?

lemme tell you a story from my cop dad from the 80s about gyppos: they abducted a 4 year old girld from her parent's garden. they smuggled her to italy. broke her legs/crippled her and had her beg in the streets. secret state police found the girl later because she was speaking the language begging for help. 24 hours later a SF detachment crossed the adriatic sea, dropped in, arrested the gyppos and seized the girl. the gyppos were shot on the way back and dropped in the sea. the girl was treated in a military hospital and brought back to her parents after the worst had been fixed.

now you know what a country is supposed to be like.

>Blacks in Europe are pretty chill.

sure they are.

Some math: let's say there are 75 million gun owners. Assume 99% comply, but there is that pesky 1% who will fight back. That makes 750,000 people who would be willing to shoot back at the authorities. That's a lot of dead authorities. Also, if the "crazies" who fight back start having a few high profile successes, it would encourage those in the margin - let's say another 1% to join in and create an organized resistance. Then you are talking about a million and a half armed & angry people either confronting police directly or waging guerrilla warfare against those responsible (and their supporters) for the confiscation. You don't need as many willing participants as you might think for an insurrection to be successful. Especially an armed insurrection.

The other thing these 3%ers don't mention that is fighting against the government would mean losing 10 of their group for every 1 soldier killer. I guess these ''patriots'' are okay with blowing soldiers away, but god forbid someone kneel during the national anthem that's disrespectful to the troops!

Well hypothetically politicians would have to have security 100% of the time that they're in public.

Hypothetically this would include their children at school and their wives at home/work.

Actualy that that has happened before.

In slovenia They tried to see what would happen if you made a neighburhood 70% upstanding citizens, mainly composed of police and military officers and 30% gypsies.

In 10 years the modern town turned into a slum with all the non-gypsies leaving.

Pic related is that town now.

Attached: fnDqWmf.jpg (1000x667, 447K)

>implying pigs are that smart and aren't looking for a fight
It's like you've never heard of waco or ruby ridge. They'll wait until you're home and do a dynamic entry with 2 suburbans worth of SWAT team officers or show up with an MRAP with an LMG or sniper on top.

Anyone coming for my guns is getting the bullets first.

i denno user, what do you thin/k/?

Attached: tumblr_n4tsw2dpeU1rarngto1_400.gif (300x168, 997K)

What the fuck does that even mean?

Attached: 717cc753652b393face1c5bbe722f339dd6a426b5c5270582b158a8897d9d8b3.jpg (404x404, 36K)

Gee, you mean like in Australia where 80% of the gun owners "lost" their guns in boating accidents and the govt pretended to believe them because it was less work that way?

>Being proud of your government's willingness to kill its own citizens for no reason.

>80% of the gun owners "lost" their guns

I'd like a sauce on that....

>knock knock knock knock knock police here to enforce the Homeland Freedom Act

>nigger noir

that's the first nigg I'd shoot in the happenings...

NO NIGGER CAN EVER BE AN AMERICAN OR MEMEBER OF /K/.

Attached: Seattle-Police-Sgt.-Dorothy-Kim-and-Officer-Sean-Hamlin-bag-a-rifle-courtesy-npr.org_-385x513.jpg (385x513, 38K)

Why do you think soldiers would even be involved? I see this left-wing-gun-confiscation fantasy all the time. If there was push back, the most logical targets would be politicians, media, celebs and other softer targets on the left. They are easily identifiable. Real civil wars aren't like the US Civil War.

Most people don't need guns, simple as that.

Hell most people in my town don't even lock their car when parked, Americans lock them while driving.

I need one since I go into the forrest alot and bears and wolves are a thing and I don't exactly want to get eaten alive, another reason is if you join the defense league.(National militia) Other then that, no real reason to buy one.

But yea, Europe is safe as fuck.

Attached: 1459347920719.png (800x547, 451K)

So pretending we live in the perfect world liberals picture it to be and guns are banned. How would a confiscation even work?
There's no registry or documentation on who has guns. Would they literally go to every single house and ask if they have guns there?
If the gun owner says no, what happens?

>Concerning the import of firearms, the only official statistics available from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) are for the period 1934 to 1997. The collection classifications have changed every few decades, making analysis difficult. ABS import records indicate that for the 63-year period from 1934 till June, 1997, a total of approximately 5,005,060 firearms made up of 4,569,664 rifles and shotguns and 435,396 handguns were imported into Australia.

>Fuller Firearms in Sydney estimate that 150,000 SKS self-loading centre-fire rifles were imported in the late 1980s, along with up to 500,000 ex-US military M1 Carbines and up to a million semi-automatic and pump-action shotguns.

>Other reliable sources within the firearms importation industry indicate that at least 350,000 SKS and SKK rifles were imported into Australia up until the early 1990s.

>Bob Green, President of SSAA Queensland, noted: “There’s 400,000 of one model of firearm, a semi-automatic, that have been brought into this State over the past 25 years”.(7)

>Other authorities estimate the number of Ruger 10/22 self-loading .22 rifles imported into Australia since the late 1960s as being in excess of 55,000.

>The Police Ministers were told at the May 10th, 1996 meeting that “No reliable figures of total numbers of firearms in Australia are available. Estimates for all firearms vary from 3.5 million… to over 10 million. Best estimates of the numbers of military-style semi-automatics suggest around 350,000 throughout Australia. Best estimates for other semi-automatic, self-loading (sic) or pump action longarms suggest around 3,000,000.”(9

here's the best part:

>As so much of the necessary data is unavailable, it is impossible to conclude that the “buyback” achieved anything other than the collection of 640,381 firearms at a huge and unwarranted cost.

the government believes there are 600,000+ illegal firearms in the black market RIGHT NOW

Something... something France.
liveleak.com/view?t=761_1515329517
liveleak.com/view?t=e9c_1514848282

Happening in Italy too
liveleak.com/view?t=477_1519994123

Germanistan
liveleak.com/view?t=586_1519423836

For anyone who says "Muh based Asians!"
liveleak.com/view?t=607_1490963762

Attached: 1517715764406.gif (460x426, 655K)

>Most people don't need guns, simple as that.
>But yea, Europe is safe as fuck.

see, this sort of mindlessness is what we have to deal with in the EU.

>Hell most people in my town don't even lock their car when parked, Americans lock them while driving.
t. someone who's never been the US outside of libshit major cities

No one in flyover states locks their cars or homes ever. half the people in montana even leave their car running when they run into a store in the winter just to keep it warmed up.

Gun politics never should've been banned from this board. It's been a /k/ topic since this boards inception. We were the right wing nutjob board before Sup Forums was even created.

>I don't think I have ever seen a black guy giving heroin to his kid just to shut him up, just so he can beg on the street.
Try Detroit.

>need
self-defense and collective-defense are civil rights.

Nobody "needs" to run a printing press or publish a blog online. Nobody "needs" to have freedom of religion.

The problem isnt just refusal to comply. The problem is entire states would refuse to cooperate. It'd involve an even more emotionally charged showdown between state and fed than will happen with Sessions vs California. A democratic president would have to pull sending in the national guard/101st airborne type stuff a'la desegregation, and that would not go over well when it means punishing/arresting state representatives, governors, police and so on who refuse to obey the law.

This is also ignoring that any decent court (which is now getting filled with Trump appointees) would go "lol fuck off" to confiscation. And the very same precedence of "some activist judge freezes policy for the entire US" they established with the California/hawaii judges and the muslim-majority blocks would be used here. So the only way the government would continue through with confiscation would be to be unabashedly dictatorial and precipitate a constitutional crisis by refusing to obey the courts.

It'll be a game of chicken escalation scenario.

I also checked the article. You can archive.is but I quote:

>Large-scale confiscation is not going to happen. That's no reason to stop advocating it. (I also want to repeal all immigration laws and give everyone a monthly check from the government with no strings attached, and will argue for those ideas even though they're not politically viable.) But it does mean that we should be realistic about what gun control with an actual shot of passage can achieve. It can make us safer. It cannot make us Europe.

Here's the author

Attached: Faggot.jpg (512x512, 22K)