THREE (TRES)

EPISODES

Kafla? Sounds like a shitty vegetable with no nutritional benefits

Don't sully Vegetto-sama with your gohanpedro-tier shitposting

>hating on genuinely bad characters is gohanpedro posting
Then they must be sensible people.

>TRES
hijo de... tu madre

What have we gotten in 4 years besides Caulifla? Goku got a twink power up from an unborn baby, there was a purple Mary Sue cat and his faggot handler. Then in RoF we got Goku getting another form only to be overshadowed by Freezer getting his god-tier power up in 4 months. Then in Super, there was a retelling of those movies for the first 1/4 of the show, then a boring tournament arc where Goku and Vegeta severely outclass absolutely everyone they fight. Then, there’s a gay Kaioshin and evil Goku with pink hair. Caulifla saved Super. She doesn’t have god ki and she never held hands to power up. Rather, she actually makes use of the good SS forms and she actually wins with them rather than use them to job or hold back. You know retarded Americans are just that when they try to claim DB Multiverse is better than her.

but can anyone stand up to El Hermano Naranja?

>CHADlifla
>gang leader
>stronger than her older brother
>fighting prodigy
>actually cares about getting stronger and fighting
>literally the son that Goku has always wanted
>so alpha other girls fall for her
>when some disgusting aliens try to make a hentai doujin out of her girl, she beats the piss out of them

>Cuckhan
>unironically balding
>has all the potential in the world, does nothing with it because he's a pathetic bookworm
>spends all his screentime getting beaten up by random namekians and fucking robots
>even Goku hates him
>B A L D I N G
>when spopovich beat videl so hard she puked out her uterus he did nothing except watch from afar, masturbating

>Beerus
>Mary Sue
I'm starting to believe this series doesn't know what this term means. Not only is it wrong, but male Mary Sue's are called "Gary Stu's"

How the fuck is gocuck gonna beat fused Kefla when he was getting bodied by just one of them? Will he go ultra instinct or just sic them on Jiren somehow?

Reminder that Anti-Caulifla shitposters are pathetic virgins

Supremely smug lizardman shows up to "help him"

>Gokuk
>win

Kale smells funny

Stand down, el hermano

Reminder that Cauliniggers are redditors
That guy isn't wrong by the way. It is bad writing.

What's the difference between autistic blanco posters and autistic sanic oc creators?

She doesn't!

>No spic memes already.
You dissapoint me Sup Forums.

t. bitter virgin

Reminder that Kale is a delicious brown beauty.

hey fag misses us already? look at your world ningen, its filled with ugly saiyans that keep getting spammed in your face, destroy any form of discussion yet you accept it, you let your threads become a tumblr account. I pity the ningen.

Hating Caulifla for "unearned power boosts that shit on other people's training" pisses me off.

Piccolo absorbed Nail and gained a MASSIVE power boost which was TOTALLY earned and DID NOT shit on Goku's training on a spaceship.

Gohan was handed a free power boost from Elder Kai just by sitting on his ass which was TOTALLY earned and DID NOT shit on anyone's training efforts.

Entire concept of Zenkai Boost is to hand out free, unearned power boosts. You got your shit kicked in? You lost and got humiliated? Oh here darling, a free power boost for ye that is TOTALLY earned and DOES NOT shit on anyone's training.

These are just a few examples of numerous, unearned power boosts. The show is full of it. It's what Dragon Ball IS, giving characters bullshit power boosts when the plot requires it. If you hate Caulifla because you think her power boosts were unearned, then be consistent and hate EVERY MAJOR CHARACTER IN THE SHOW BECAUSE THEY'VE DONE IT TOO.

>Being a Gamefaqs fag
Embarrassing. No wonder these threads are so Sup Forums.

I want Pan to bounce on Caulifla's lap.

Look Zamasu how far /dbs/ has fallen.

>no argument
Concession accepted beta orbiter

>Caulifla not only makes women fall for her, she makes BEAUTIFUL women fall for her

How can Baldhan even compete? She might as well cuck him with Videl already.

He's right, you're probably a virgin, aren't you?

Seeing how 75% of this thread is filtered for me then I guess you're right.

She's perfect.

And they wonder why mods nuke these threads

Perfectly disgusting.

>censor the two extremely popular female saiyans
>wow there's no thread left

>bug eyes

Aren't you the one defending the anime roastie?
Sounds like you're the virgin here. I'm sure Caulifla appreciates everything you do for her :)

Nice try with Piccolo, but I remember the Nameless Namek (which was what Piccolo was originally) was mentioned to have been able to wipe the floor with Freeza. Namekian fusion would of course give him a massive powerup
As for Gohan I hate the mystic powerup as well.
However Gohan needed at least a day for Mystic, Caulifla in less then a day will acquire not 1, not 2 but 3 fucking powerups by breaking rules that were established to achieve them. Kale is an even bigger sin, she never trains and her dyke rage puts her leaps and bounds above Buu saga Vegito, that's bullshit.

So, you are, thanks for answering. Makes sense why you're so afraid of women.

I'm completely okay if there's only posts I actually care about left in the thread.

>roastie
Nice headcanon.

So last thread had me wondering, did those final episodes that happened after Kid Buu defeat which connect Z to GT still canon or not?

I am not that user, but if hating a bad character makes me hate all woman, then humanity is dying from women being repulsed by too many men.

> was mentioned to have been able to wipe the floor with Freeza

I'm pretty sure this was KEKHEI filler
Although I like the idea

Yeah mate

>perfect
>Posts a picture of Kale without her gigantic Y cup muscle melons
What the fuck are you doing

Probably not but parts of it will be like Uub.

>the only reason why someone would dislike caulifla is because they fear women
What a silly argument. Are you a woman yourself?

The absolute CITY of anti-cauliflafags who are so afraid of girls.

>which connect Z to GT
Read the manga.

If I was, you'd be afraid of me. So for your own benefit, I'll say I'm not.

Sad aint it?

>which connect Z to GT

What are your favorite dbz toys to play with?

Anons watchout if you say a female character sucks you're immediately called a sexist virgin biggot. Sure is tumblr in here. I dont remember people hating 18, Bulma, Launch and others. Maybe because they were good characters and not some some lgbt shit with wank power ups because plot.

So you better love her and worship her!

Can someone post Gohan Blanco tierlist? I need that pic asap. Also the one where Goten reveals that he's Grande Padre.

You're really not helping your case here. Why does women competing with men scare you so much?

It is.

how many more people are going drop the series after ss3 caulifla and the fusion with kale

>you're not really helping your case here

what case retard? that caulifla and kale both suck as characters and provide nothing to Dragon Ball? Its already done and buried.

CAULIFLA IS MEANT FOR GOKU REEEEEE

Keep proving my point. When was the last time you spoke to any woman that didnt happen to be related to you?
>OH NO WOMEN ARE TAKING OVER MY MALE SHOUNEN
Heh.

So miley cyrus and that black chick from the voice confirmed for db super live action?

Tell me right now when anyone was ever hateful towards 18 because she was female.
But you can't, can you tumblrlifla?

like we gotta put our differences aside man

el hermano is like too strong!

Noone dropped it at the absolute shitpest that was Zamasu arc finale, noone is going to drop it now.

I want to be snu snu'd by Kale.

Stop. My dick hurts.

These cauli posts are worse than touhou spam

I can't wait for their new figure

18 never got as much spotlight as Caulifla and Kale are, so it didn't bother you that much, though I wouldn't be surprised if it made you slightly mad. But now that two women are getting power ups and are being central plot points to the story, you couldn't hold back your repressed fear and anger towards women because you can't communicate to them in your actual life.

I want to pull her nipples.

>taking over

good joke they pretty much didn't show up for 10 episodes, nobody cares about that, you seem to be focused on calling people virgin for disliking your precious characters, women in shonen have always been popular retard. You get triggered that the females characters get called out for being trash, you're the beta virgin here expecting to get 2D characters to like you.

Could fused Shaggy Verde and Shaggy Rojo defeat El Hermano?

This much denial. Oh well, hopefully you get over your fear of women user, it's unhealthy.

Anti-caulfila virgins BTFO

>taking his bait
You're such a fucking retard. Caulifags and Cauliflafag haters need to get the fuck out of these threads for derailing them with their cancer.

18 beat the shit out of Vegeta, nobody raged at her for being a women. You know why? Because she was done properly. Caulifla and Kale will be forgotten like they never existed.

Soon

So the timeline is DB, Z until the end of Buu Saga and then Super?

Nice reading comprehension. After that moment with Vegeta, 18 reduced to nothing, which is what you liked. Had she continued to beat down the Z fighters, even Goku, you would be shitting yourself because of your phobia of women. Right?

In his merged shirt state Shaggy can access angel ki and ascend to Blanco mode

In this form he can compete with the likes of gohan blanco completado and el hermano

>T-there he is! That's the user who said I was a shit character!