How would you propose solving the gun violence problem in modern America?

How would you propose solving the gun violence problem in modern America?

Attached: gunviolence[1].jpg (735x426, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maps.org/research
youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wipe israel off the fucking map.

Shoot back.

Take all the minorities and push them somewhere else.

By having more diverse guns. Diversity is our strength.

Better education on bomb-making and poisons.

Stop counting suicides as 'gun violence'. You reduce the statistic by half.

mandatory gun zones

Attached: 1520760888459.jpg (694x958, 236K)

what's the problem?

bringin nuclear family black

Ban niggers as they kill the most with guns every day.

Do like Yugoslavia did and draft 15 year olds into the militia.

Attached: yugofrog.jpg (223x215, 15K)

Shall not be infringed meant that local state and federal governments can not restrict gun use at all.
Not in courtrooms, not in schools, not in airports, not for ex-cons.
It means not infringed, not infringe if you think you have a reason.
If someone is too dangerous to have a weapon that is what capital punishment is for.
Also it is important to remember that everyone dies and that if you somehow got rid of all weapons and car crashes etc. everyone would still die in the end.
Liberty uber Alles

Quarantine every city with a population over 50,000, and expel those areas from the United States

There is no problem. Do nothing or relax gun laws.

we don't have a gun violence problem in modern america.
we have a gun violence problem in democrat controlled parts of our country.

deport all the nra in the boats. with no food or matches or things. with time them guns become unuseble cause the american cant maintain a thing. then infringe the secomd amendment. like britin and stabbing tools. ban gun glorify musics like cypress hill. job done.

return to traditional morals and values and practices in school, workplaces, worship, public events. the more things "progress" the more gun violence comes so stop it.

what about all the blood and crips and zetas and ms13 that dont even know what an NRA is? you gonna keep them too?

Why isn't anyone interested in taking care of the root cause of the problems? Do people in America seriously think that people start shooting each other just because they can?

IQ and educational qualification requirement. If IQ is less than 110-120 and no college/undergrad diplomas no guns for you nigger. Or to spice it up even more, guns should be allowed to citizens only whereas the rest of the population should be considered as civilians.

Attached: 6c95bc104422cda31d0c0af219006358.jpg (480x360, 58K)

>no college/undergrad diplomas
so you need to be a social justice warrior with a womens studies degree to get a gun? and military veterans who are happy with their job without a college degree can't protect their families? YOUR LOGIC IS FLAWED FRIENDO.

I wouldn't. 700,000 people die from heart disease every year. 11,000 were done in homicides.
Get your priorities straight, cunt.

Legalize MDMA and LSD psychotherapy.

Have the above not factor into background checks or gun ownership because I'm certain a number of the dipshits would have gone to therapy if they weren't worried about "muh guns"

It works 100%. It does not create a hippy unless you go into it believing in that commie bullshit.

I know from experience this type of therapy can remove the triggers for drug addiction, mend broken communication skills, remove physical dysphoria, mend all manners of sexual problems.

Not bullshitting link:
maps.org/research

Destroy the democratic system

Attached: Encartes (3).jpg (1000x497, 176K)

Ban niggers

small neighborhood schools

European mentality...
We only really share your genetics it seems.

Bring back real prison sentences and 1880s style justice.

which violence ? The black on white violence? Because its basically blacks killing whites as of now.

of course. they my best clients.

>163998616
Or someone who is qualified to be a taxpayer and feed a family. CITIZEN>CIVILIAN. pic from my last post was very related. There are ways to exclude every humanities subject that does not contribute to society. The whole idea is to cherry pick responsible people. Now I should actually fuck off and read the goddamn book and see what R.A. Heinlein meant .

Attached: 1518731735035.jpg (1640x670, 149K)

We don't have a gun problem we have a nigger problem

Round up all the blacks and brown mexicans, no more gangs, no more fear at night, send then all to Africa.

Those with college education stable family and employed are free to go.

>burger education
>being dumb as a nigger
Guess only the guys at /sig/ would get to shoot guns.

Right wing death squads.

I don't have a problem with niggers killing niggers.
If I could do one thing to improve it I would arm more of them

(this)

Police wouldnt try tho, they know how violent and chaotic negros are see the riots. Also Jews will have a feast in subversion and propaganda blasted to you by their Jewish media

Get rid of inner city minorities. That will take care of 90% of murders by firearms.

Stop prescribing fucking anti-depressants to people.

hmmm... I dunno.... let's see shooting stats to see who are most inclined to shoot people.
whaddaya think uh?
let's start with that?
anybody has the FBI stats for this user?
he's trying to solve the gun violence problem

Look into psychotropic medications and their connections to these events.

Genocide is the only logical solution. You can solve the (((other problem))) also.

they kill their own so they are banning themselves

Kill the commies and destroy the dems.

This is good. We need more diversity in guns, ban less guns and diversity will prove to make things better.

Public option healthcare (to take care of mental health), ammunition control, and requirements that all guns be licensed and registered.

1.Create gun free zone
2.Let nigs go there and kill all lefty that are scared of guns
3.Put those nigs in jail
4.Solved

Make open carry legal literally everywhere.

Put everyone with sociopathic impulses in prison, asylums, or hell. Background checks and similar measures are keeping track of the people we should never have let go free in the first place.

UHC, public ed through grad school for in demand disciplines and implementing a social education curriculum starting in kindergarten through jr/high school to teach kids how not to be total jerks to social retards and social retards how to social primate properly and hopefully break the cycle of mutual dehumanization

Mandatory gun safety and shooting back into schools asap. If it's is going to be part of culture it should be taught as well as civics classes.

Nothing. "Gun violence" is a dogshit stat inflated by the kikey inclusion of suicides, accidental discharges, and justifed use of firearms in self defense, while acting like they just mean crimes involving guns.

There are two distinct issues.
School gun violence and criminal gun violence.

School gun violence is interesting.
Real talk here.
Shooters are all on drugs, depressed and detached from society. Often they are victims of some sort of bullying or have a terrible family.
But every single case has had no girlfriend.
The world has gone upside down enough, all the norms that were invented by trial and error, and beta tested and refined over centuries to ensure that both sexes had their sexuality properly managed in a format that promoted monogamy are broken now.

You can't ban guns, not in america at least where there are so many already, and you can't invent a security system strong enough that no one will find a way around it. You can't stop it from happening as long as there are guys out there that figure out they have nothing to live for and would rather die in a blaze of teenage hormonal angsty glory.
You gotta fix society to make this issue go away and it won't go away until then.

The issue of gun crime is almost always predominantly centered around non white communities that grow too wild and out of control and go loose. That's a proven thing and unless it's tackled directly it cannot be fixed either.

You cannot fix either issue as long as it's not even possible to talk about it though.

Regulate the internet public spaces so they cannot discriminate based on politics or race.
That is the first step towards an open discussion so the facts may come out.

economic insecurity - sneered at as it is by bitter leftist idiots who should by all rights know better - is the mother of resentment and social/racial alienation and addiction and depression and spousal and child abuse and divorce

We're coming for your guns 2A faggots, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: heroes.jpg (1684x1350, 390K)

Black eyes, black hair, dark skin.
Deport! Deport! Deport!

They should form a band

Storage laws could help with legal guns getting misused, over here we have to keep our guns locked in a safe when not in use or on our person

What good is a gun if it's securely locked away when the baddies break in?

One of the first things I heard when Cruz shot up the school was that he broke into his mothers safe and took the gun.
I also had a friend in school that would pick his fathers padlock that was on the door to his gun room, and it had some nice firearms in it. Feeling that 357 colt python with a rubberized grip was just an amazing feeling I'll never forget.

It would take a couple generations, but you have start teaching people at a very young age to value human life. Our current society is devoid of morality or ethics, Life, even in the womb has no value in the eyes of many. Even our entertainment is filled with hate and violence. It is no wonder that people have become callused to the suffering of others.
People today do not embrace or they have not been taught the Golden Rule. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Assuming you have the Right to defend yourself with the firearm.

Attached: Prisoner_sm.jpg (250x251, 20K)

>64 replies and no Liberia

>How would you propose solving the gun violence problem in modern America?

Instead of crying over concocted media emotional sob sister crap.

Look at the real facts and numbers....

Of course, the money power players pump money into it just for their own personal gain on all sides.

Attached: 1999-2016_Hom_rates-firearm-a.png (862x739, 65K)

By killing and/or deporting all the niggers.

/thread

>negro planning skills

Obvious bait but!

If need be I can manufacture a DIAS so yes I fucking can.

Unironically, stopping new black immigration, increasing police presence in areas heavily populated by blacks, disallowing unmarried black people to procreate, and requiring mandatory board school for black children.

That should get our homicide rates on par with Western Europe.

Arm all legal citizens.

Exterminate niggers. The numbers will be high immediately but within a year you will see the crime rates drop by 65%.

Attached: based.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Can YOU milk a cow....

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I