Canada to Restrict all Semi Automatics

It has been confirmed by MP Peter Shiefke that after the polysesouvient poll paid for by Heidi Rathjen that Trudeau and Goodale are giving serious consideration to moving ALL semi auto firearms into the Restricted Category (including rifles and shotguns) and Prohibiting the AR-15. It is time to get active if you are a gun owner or care about freedoms in Canada.

Attached: AUS_guns.jpg (600x400, 89K)

and not a single leaf gives a shit.

>Bin that gun
>Bordering the US of fuckin A
There's going to be so many fucking illegal guns

mostly because a lot of owners will just drywall them

>Disarmed all leaf
Sounds good to me. The more submissive you present yourselves the easier forced submission will be.

ONE OF US

Well leafs better get out there and buy a gun. Obviously you are going to need it soon.

Well, you still have your shitty weed & dog blow jobs.

So you still have that going for you.

weed thing didn't even happen, we got free Somalis instead

Attached: 1518260774730.png (595x436, 661K)

How can the RCMP gun squad safely operate in middle of nowhere so far from backup? Will there bee assignations ever?

bullshit

Good luck faggot. I will personally kill you with my bare hands if you try to fuck with us.

>bullshit
not bullshit
Call him tomorrow and ask.

Source and maybe I'll give a shit

All we can do is protest and not compmy we have no right to bear arms.

i see zero articles about it. i googled your quotes it comes up with nothing.

bs
they are gonna bring back paper atts and do (((enhanced background checks))) which is useless cause they don't check jack shit

**comply

>including rifles and shotguns
Syrup nigger war nao!

That shit costs time and money, and lets face it, this government doesnt have either because its all going to fags and immigrants. Simple no comply.

Only cucks care about obeying gun laws.

because it was over the phone. If you don't believe me call him tomorrow and talk to his assistant. jesus fuck if you would rather shit on me then actually care then go fuck yourself.

I hate this country

Attached: D8BC89EC-1215-4989-B271-2E5544087FDC-11310-0000172F82A4D06A.jpg (250x202, 7K)

So what your saying is, when agenda 21 ramps up we will basically be getting it from both canada & mexico?

UGH, so many fools......

Attached: 1509898020748.png (800x800, 94K)

Lmao, the Jews really are going all-in on enslaving the white goyim, aren't they? They must think they're in the final stages. Once you're too demographically brown, you'll naturally try to revolt and have a civil war, right? NOT SO FAST GOYIM, we took all your guns!

They just banned all semi-automatics in Norway too, and the Democrats tried to pass a bill banning semi-automatics.

Can you have guns now leafs? What does it take to get a handgun in Canada? What about concealed carry?

Oh and don't forget lots of dog blowjobs and faggot parades.

rpal= gun license
take a 2 day course for ~$250
in ontario, wait one month then send in application to RCMP $80, they do a background check and call your references(they didn't call mine) and you need your spouses approval too
takes 6 weeks,receive license
you can onyl shoot pistols a range, no woods
concealed carry, you're never gonna get it unless you're connected

WRONG

Metal detectors along walls when they come to check during confiscation.

Because no Canadian should have the right to get off more than 1 shot when charged by a 1200 pound Grizzly.... Leafcucks.

>metal is never used inside of walls for housing construction

Attached: 1516417437809.png (1080x1059, 808K)

I actually hope they try, it will blow up in their faces, all the rural ridings will go queer for sheer

Attached: basedvick.jpg (490x342, 51K)

>It has been confirmed by MP Peter Shiefke
You spoke to him on the phone?

Can I apply as a refugee to USA?

Wouldn't want to go hiking too far without a firearm.

Attached: mountain lion.jpg (980x653, 133K)