Attached: vote.png (1878x920, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

king5.com/votenow
king5.com/votenow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can keep voting if you hit refresh

Checked

no

They've botted hundreds of yes votes in the past 10 minutes!

Bumping and checking

Attached: Ian checks 'em.jpg (500x499, 114K)

“Walkouts” and student protests are national demoralization campaigns aimed at adult/parent “conservatives” to humiliate and frustrate them, the full display of the grasp the Judeo-media has on the American child’s minds. It is a pure attack on the ‘divided home’, where hyper-liberalized children are pitted against their ostensibly conservative parents, in the realm of certain sacred ‘inalienable’ rights granted to Americans. The gun is synonymous with the American tradition, the lead standard above all else. As the Jew and his Mass media masquerade as un-elected political entities, it seeks to destroy the family unit and hyper-politicize the classroom, or the domain where the rule of parents is superseded by the ‘state’ who’s will is no longer, of the people and by the people. The children are goaded into these acts by Jewish mass media, as some kind of act of hubris, where they lorde the indoctrination of your own child in front of you.

Children have NEVER been indoctrinated into National full scale state sponsored walkouts from their educations. These are mostly publically (taxpayer) funded public schools. NEVER has this EVER been a 'thing'. 2018 is the year of the hyper-political attack on institutions where parents are not only absent but powerless to stop this kind of behavior. The children are essentially FORCED to protest and shill for guns control. its unprecedented attacks on the foundation of the United States moral fabric. You have only to look at south Africa to see the future (((they))) have in store for you.

Attached: 1520713836448.png (1080x961, 1.39M)

Ups

>protests are bad if they're against something i like

imacros script bois:
1 VERSION BUILD=1001 RECORDER=CR
2 URL GOTO=king5.com/votenow
3 FRAME F=1
4 WAIT SECONDS = 9
5 TAG POS=1 TYPE=P ATTR=TXT:No

loaded (pun) question

I can "support" the walkout in so far as it is exercising freedom of speech/association, or even just that I honestly think these kids would be better off not sitting in those indoctrination camps. All while being opposed to whatever it is they're spouting in protest.

Using children to push an agenda is wrong

Attached: gun ban.jpg (622x886, 161K)

Keep fucking voting

Attached: 9a44b67a76e5fc98691c9c9bdb4c053f--celtic-patterns-celtic-designs.jpg (736x975, 161K)

Attached: 1512593876092.gif (898x338, 3.84M)

You can keep voting by setting up an iMacro program:
1 VERSION BUILD=1001 RECORDER
2 URL GOTO=king5.com/votenow
3 FRAME F=1
4 WAIT SECONDS=4
5 TAG POS=1 TYPE=P ATTR=TXT:No

Help us out Sup Forums
/k/ needs you now

This is my local news station. Despite your digits, I have alerted them to your fuckery.

Bump and done

>giving kikes ad revenue for a poll nobody cares about
You're worse than them. This isn't even their national station. You're falling right into their trap.

you're a massive cock sucker
you too

>t. Subtle NBC shill
Oy vey, keep giving them clicks goy

By the way, nice lack of ad blocker you faggot. You must really love sucking jew cock, especially since you watch NBC. kys

voted yes

Double triple decker check