Russia Collusion Class Action Lawsuit

I pay a lot in taxes. I don't feel they're being spent well. The Russia Collusion investigation is a great example of that. That investigation lasted 14 months and cost a LOT of money.

Can we sue the democrats for back taxes? Can we sue the department of justice? Can we sue the IRS?

Is anyone on here a lawyer or going to law school?

Let's start suing these fuckheads. It worked for the church of scientology.

Attached: yup.jpg (480x320, 73K)

"Russia Akula Class" Action Lawsuit

Attached: Akula Class.jpg (750x674, 248K)

How about we start arresting people like Adam Schiff and Senator Feinstein. Also Mark Warner. Senator Blumenthal and Senator Schumer.

No standing for a private citizen to sue over that.

Do it anyway.

Church of Scientology sued until they got there way.

Everyone on Sup Forums should fucking SUE these fuckers for back taxes.

This will work too.

The way to become enlightened is to reflect the will of god.

God does not practice politics, or religion.

Attached: bodhidharma-bodhidharma-to-find-a-buddha-all-you-have-to-do-is-see.jpg (289x289, 12K)

Now that I think about it, we should start suing these fuckers once they get subpoenaed or indicted.

Think about them facing a very public legal battle for their freedom and then getting overwhelmed by hundreds or thousands of civil suits AT THE SAME TIME

No standing = case dismissed within weeks.

Buddha is not God.

He's Buddha.
God made me a man and told me I have to put away childish shit and enact his will.

You sound like a fag.

Get right with god and contact your local ambulance chaser and see if he'll sue these people.

Let's get a pool going

Hundreds of cases = cases dismissed in hundreds of weeks.

DO THE MATH.

God is not a person you fucking idiot.

A buddha is someone who achieves enlightenment on his own.

You shouldnt be so eager to embarrass your family with your stupidity and lack of education.

Worshiping politics is not how you achieve enlightenment, pretending you understand or imitating the behavior of someone who lived 5000 years ago is not how you achieve enlightenment.

Attached: fee3baea4fd747d217e48eaf37a04f33.jpg (550x385, 44K)

Fuck this guy is dumb.

Jesus is God. Jesus was a person.

Repent before it's too late. My family is proud of me. God (Jesus) is ashamed of you.

Jesus was not god imbecile.

God doesnt get crucified. God is the conductor of consciousness, not a cartoon character.

Attached: index.png (259x195, 9K)

Yes. Jesus is God.

The father sent the son to be raised up like the snake. He was and defeated the snake on the cross by rising from the grave 3 days later.

Looking at your image

> and accept what life brings

translation: "WAIT FOR DA GIBS"

You're either a gook or some faggy white asshole

Get off this board and go get right with God.

Alright. Back on topic.

ATTN ANONS OF MEAN

As soon as you start hearing talk about indictments and subpoenas (and you will hear talk about this) start looking into local ambulance chasers and process servers.

Drop a couple hundred bucks to a grand to file civil suits for fraud of whatever you can think of against these people. I'm not a lawyer....these people ARE defrauding you though. Get them back.

They need to be overwhelmed. It needs to happen AT THE SAME TIME.

Prove enlightenment exist before calling people idiots, idiot. Just because these peasants came up with myths to deal with their vicissitudes doesn’t make them true. ASS.

>Can we sue

Nope, most likely judge will throw it out of court for lack of standing.

Sometimes though it's good to start lawsuits like this just for publicity sake, so it should be considered.

Good argument.

Attached: 1294842234297.jpg (328x225, 26K)

>The government is wasting my money on stuff that wastes time
>Let me waste my money on something that the government will waste more time dealing with

Check mate, smart people.

That's what happened. The whole of western civilization being based on the concepts in those historical accounts may be more in line with proof that would make you comfortable?

We may be approaching a point where the government actually does something in our best interests.

I am willing to throw money into an effort to their job easier and accomplishing that goal which is in my (and I think a lot of other anons) best interest.

If you're going to sue people, sue google and twitter for banning you.

You need the governments permission to sue the government
>FACT

You can sue anyone for anything.

Court filings cost a lot of money and if you lose your case you can be countersued by the respondent.

I don't see this as a successful tactic because young Trump supporters are losers with shitty jobs and a weak social network. (pic related)

Attached: 1518661516320.jpg (320x320, 19K)

> Drop a couple hundred bucks to a grand to file civil suits

pffffffffhahahahahaha!!

Try $10,000 minimum. Minimum.

It's their service, they can do what they want. I'm also not paying them for their services. I wouldn't sue someone for kicking me out of a restaurant.

I pay taxes though. Like 40k in taxes. Every year. That's not a lot of money in the grande scheme of things, but it is a shitty burden on me. This Adam Schiff cocksucker has had a job promoting the Russian collusion theory for close to 14 months now. A lot of people's job is this horseshit.

I know the investigation is horse shit. That's fraud. They're ripping me off, they're ripped off every US user that pays into the system.

After saying all this aloud I'm now thinking about suing the people of the state of California for electing this asshole and squandering my money.

back to work goyim, stop making pointless questions and BACK TO WORK

Attached: 081274064d714e625fc4b.jpg (750x563, 60K)

I'll hire 10 ambulance chasers then.

That's 10 different suits and 10 different process servers.

If 10 more anons do this, that person gets served 100 times.

Getting served over 100 times while you're under federal indictment doesn't sound like a fun thing.

Also, don't forget - legal discovery is a bitch. Once you file a lawsuit, aaaaallll kinds of dirty laundry and private shit about yourself becomes relevant to the respondent. They can demand so much embarrassing shit from you. To refuse to comply is contempt of court. And once you provide discovery its a simple process for it all to become public record.

> ITT: simpletons

Never been divorced. Never been arrested. Never done anything illegal aside from parking tickets.

If they pull up my Sup Forums history I'm gonna start calling people niggers in court and everywhere in real life normalizing that behavior.

If you dug up info on me, you'll see that I have a very good track record of not just being ahead of trends, but having a hand in getting them going.

I will make a real life civility DDoS.

Add Mad Maxine Walters, Chuck Schumer, Al Green. Keith Ellison, and Nancy Pelosi to the list.

> 10 different lawyers

You need 10 separate complaints and it's simple work for a respondent to demand they be brought together in one suit. At that point if they can prove any one of your complaints are unfounded the whole damn thing can be thrown out.

"Ambulance chasers" only take cases they think they can win. This is a losing case. You won't find any lawyers willing to take this on.

You need to measurably prove that you personally suffered a loss due to negligence.

Is it negligent for an intelligence committee to investigate foreign intervention in our electoral process? I would argue it's negligent to do nothing.

How are you, personally affected by this? What loss did you personally suffer? Taxes? You paid your taxes anyway. You had to pay taxes before anyone knew there would be an investigation. Your taxes weren't increased due to the investigation.

Have you read the budget? What programs were unfunded due to the committee's budget? How does that affect you?

In a nation of 330 million people, and a budget of billions, for a couple dozen million dollars to be spent on these investigations, why you could be owed .. what, $20?

Are you going to sue for $20?

Have you experienced pain and suffering? Can you medically prove that? Have you seen a shrink to prove this? Are you willing to go on the public record attesting that you're now mentally unwell due to the investigations?

This is a losing case. You won't find a single lawyer willing to take this case. Best to just let this thread die. You clearly don't understand how law works.

> If they pull up my Sup Forums history I'm gonna start calling people niggers in court and everywhere in real life normalizing that behavior.

Right that'll help your case.

I don't know. Maybe it'll prove you've been made mentally unwell due to stress of the investigation.

Then again, older post history might show you've always said nigger etc. Congratulations now everyone knows you're a crazy bigot, but your lawsuit fails because you've always been a crazy bigot. Your crazy bigotry isn't a result of stress caused by reading about the committee's investigation.

Now you lost your suit *AND* you can't buy any guns. I mean, willingly admitting you're mentally unwell is a great way to lose your 2nd amendment rights

(here's the part where I'm accused of being paid shill and someone threatens that silly "day of the rope" type shit hehe)

Every single dollar will be used against, russia will never attack, the investigation will never lead nowhere, by the time they go open about it will be to late and until they say themselves you just have no case, and if there is a war no one will give a fuck.

Attached: 1519835795188.jpg (901x1200, 149K)

No you can't and for the record the investigation in Nixon took over 2 years b4 they got him and he resigned. Just stfu and be patient user and you will finally see your glorious fat Fuck of an idol hang by his grape size ballz.

I don't have guns.

I believe in the right of every man, woman, and child in the united states to own them though.

And thinking about it, I'm pretty sure this is the first Sup Forums post where I've used "ger" instead of "ga" so thanks for that. Geeezzzeee

It's simple economics.

They're taking from me. I can go into hyper inflation mode while I still have something to take and make it not worth taking.

Just to be very clear here's what I'm proposing

1) Waiting for indictments to get laid on Clinton, Shumer, Schiff, Pelosi, and anyone else that has em coming.

2) When they get hit with the indictments start hitting them with civil suits.

3) Watch their lawyers handle the federal indictment case while also handling the civil suits filed by hundreds of outraged citizens.

4) Do napkin math on how much they're paying they're top tier lawyers

5) Do napkin math on how much Sup Forums are paying on their personal injury attorney retainers

6) Continue shit posting and laugh a lot.

There is possible litigation.
You just need to find the right showman for the court.
A proper steinburg if you will.

:]

Yup, all of those mystics and sages throughout millenniums of ancient human history who achieved enlightenment were just jking bro, total coincidence that identical descriptions of mystical states were found in cultures completely cut off from each other. You're either a kike or a nigger and that's just the truth.

Attached: 1519358752931.jpg (216x233, 7K)

The Devil is real user and he has been EVERYWHERE.

Why are you not opening your phone book and writing down phone numbers. You've been injured for heaven's sake! You need to find someone who will help make you whole.

But what are "they" taking from you?

I assume your angst is against the Democratic members of the House Intelligence Committee and their investigation into Russian election interference.

(And yet, not the Republican members? Interesting. More on that in a moment)

The House Intelligence Committee doesn't collect your taxes. The IRS does. They collect taxes due to pre existing laws requiring .. well, taxation.

The taxes are used to fund a budget, also codified into law by bipartisan votes spanning several decades.

The House Intelligence Committee is legally apportioned tax monies for investigations, again, by law.

How are you aggrieved by the House Intelligence Committee?

Now, once that's answered, are you aware that the decision to investigate Russian election interference was a bipartisan vote?

Why are you suing Adam Schiff but *NOT* Devin Nunes, when both members conducted the investigation and *BOTH* members spent your tax dollars?

Should you not sue Congress, as a body? Why are you singling out one member but ignoring another who was, arguably, equally irresponsible? (according to your assertion)

If a business aggrieves you, you sue the organization. Not the CFO but you leave the COO alone because he's "based".

Indeed by NOT including Devin Nunes you demonstrate your passive acceptance with Rep Nunes "wasting" the exact same figure of money on the exact same investigation.

Again. To be clear. It was the United States House of Representatives who opened the investigation, with an overwhelming bipartisan vote .. not just the Democrats.

You need to sue them all, or none.

I'll sue em all!

Am I to be expected to just hold my hat? I will be made whole!

I'll sue the fuckers that took their lunch orders!

>"Everything I disagree with is Satan"
You are an actual brainlet, user. The fundamental mistake that Christians made long ago (and still suffer the consequences) is the misinterpretation of John 14:6. This was probably intentional to achieve maximum conversions; a mere power game. Gandhi isn't going to burn for eternity for being raised in the "wrong religion", he carried out the Will of God in the Hindu flavor. I suggest that you discard everything you think you know regarding spirituality and start from the point of most certainty. Then, work your way outwards. Because as it stands, it sounds like your "faith" is just a fervent hope, for the true attitude of faith is a complete openness to whatever The Truth may be.

Attached: 1516379474339.jpg (895x653, 59K)

You do understand that you can be sued by the respondent for the respondents legal fees, if it can be proven that your lawsuit is frivolous. Yes?

It's rare but it happens. More often in civil cases than family or criminal law.

You're suggesting frivolous lawsuits. Indeed, you're literally admitting it. While posting on a public website. Which requires captcha authentication. Which is linked to your Google account.

This is stupid. No lawyer will take this case. Certainly not multiple cases.

Just how drunk are you right now?

There's nothing frivolous about this.

They're ripping us off.

You're wasting my time. I get paid a lot per hour and am starting to feel ripped off by your replies.

So after Schiff is "indicted" (lol)

You're going to sue the entire United States House of Representatives for investigating Russian election interference?

Expect counter suits from both Schiff *AND* Nunes.

You understand that there were in fact findings of merit. Yes? The Committee discovered that Russia paid for misleading ads on Facebook, that they initiated the Charlottesville protest, that they initiated both alt right and antifa protests in the same city on the same day.

These facts were all found by the bipartisan House Intelligence Committee. Schiff and Nunes both agree this happened.

Where they differ in opinion, is whether or not President Trump colluded with Russians as they interfered in our election. Both sides agree that there was in fact interference.

So any argument that the investigation as a whole, is a complete falsehood. Now you've been proven to have filed a frivolous lawsuit. Now you owe your lawyer money, you owe both Schiff and Nunes money, and you could potentially get fined.

It's such a shitty case. Such a shitty case.

Who do you think would take a case like this? Or do you think you could represent the case yourself?

Again.

Who is "they"?

How precisely are "they" ripping you off?

How much are you owed?

I'm sorry you feel these valid questions are a waste of time. They're literally the same questions you should expect from both opposing counsel *AND* from the bench.

That is, literally, how I ascended.

Attached: 1516223684309.jpg (4768x2682, 1.83M)

fuck off with your semi-catholic pluralism horse shit.

you're either with the spirit or not.

Ghandi was an icon who was keenly aware of Jesus's sacrifice for him and rejected it. Just like you're doing right now.

I am a man, who can not judge and only assume based on what I've read into the law of the Lord, and I bet it didn't turn out well for ole Ghandi.

The man drank his own piss while he was alive, so I can't imagine what kind of punishment he even got.

Gtfo with that Ghandi shit, asshole.

I want an invoice for the total cost of the Russian investigation.

Whatever the line total on that is divided by 330 million.

Okay, and why do you believe you are owed this money?

Are they not tasked with investigating security threats to America?

Do you dispute their LITERALLY UNANIMOUS findings that Russia interfered in our election? If so, how?

Do you take issue with their decision to investigate further, and attempt to learn *why* Russia interfered in our electoral process? If so, why? Is that not their very job, to conduct an Intelligence investigations?

Why are you owed a refund for a democratically elected bipartisan committee conducting the work that the US House of Representatives democratically voted as a necessity?

If you can't answer these questions, you have no valid case. No "ambulance chaser" will represent you. If you represent yourself, you'll lose, you'll be counter sued, you'll owe everyone legal fees for their high priced lawyers, and you'll probably be fined.

> I want ..

Want in one hand, shit in the other

When I get paid, I submit an invoice with very detailed and precise items outlining what the customer is paying for.

When I pay the govt they send me letters with random amounts. Sometimes they send me 3-4 letters at a time saying I owe anywhere between an extra couple thousand dollars to -5 dollars.

I'll get multiple letters all saying different amounts.

I'm gonna sue them too. I don't even pay them directly. They send me to a third party web site. I'm gonna sue that website for being an accomplice to this shit. I'm gonna sue the people that cater their lunches.

I'll have someone serve their kids with paper work on the playground. I'm taking their allowance.

These people are incompetent and they're ripping me off.

You're trying to sound like a smart fag right now, but sounding smart doesn't make you not a fag.

I voted for Donald J Trump and I'm not Russian.

Everyone I know voted for Donald J Trump.

I'll sue him if he doesn't start firing these people.

EVERYONE IS GETTING FIRED.

The fact that you think those amounts are "random" shows how badly you're out of your element.

You don't think they can justify every valuation if ordered?

That's fine if you want to call me a fag.

You sound naive. You sound uninformed. You sound like someone with literally no grasp of how the law works.

And frankly, you sound drunk.

I repeat.

Just because you're trying to sound like a smart fag, doesn't make you not a fag.

I'm sorry you want .. you want Donald Trump to fire a United States Representative?

It's clear you don't understand the law, do you also not understand civics? Oh wait, you voted for Trump, of course you don't. Let me make it simple.

Donald Trump has no authority to fire any United States Representative, nor does he have any authority to fire anyone at the IRS, nor does he have any authority to dissolve our relationship with the IRS.

No one ever said you were Russian. A Russian patsy, perhaps..

>that meme flag

It's afraid.

Being called a fag by a drunk moron who doesn't know what he's talking about, really doesn't hurt my feelings.

Indeed it only shows that you've run out of things to say.

If you think my line of questioning is tough, you're clearly not ready to "sue the government and their kids"

Go eat some bread and drink a glass of water. You're drunk.

I love posting with this flag. Or the black one. It triggers people in this safe space.

Just because you’re trying to sound like a smart fag, doesn’t mean you’re not a fag

Attached: DFCCDD02-7D22-4936-855E-56917E29446B.jpg (1242x989, 980K)

I genuinely don't care if you call me a fag. I'm not homophobic. Like, at all.

I'd rather be called a fag than come to the sad realization while staring at a half empty bottle of Scotch that I have literally no understanding of how US law, or civics, actually works.

And that's all I've seen in this thread. Angry, drunk men who got punked, and who went to bed after realizing how dumb they are, and who will wake up with an awful headache tomorrow.

..sad

just because you’re a fag, doesnt make you smart

Attached: 3E0A9E7E-DEB3-42B3-B3CF-5C69AB300DAA.jpg (809x1224, 226K)

Just because you're mad, doesn't mean I'm wrong.

OP shirked away. Or passed out. Either way is fine. This thread was full of dumb ideas.

I'm still here. I stepped away because I do stuff.

I'm gonna go to bed though cause I gotta be up tomorrow to do things.

Have fun with your stupid life, you worthless bureaucrat.

> 1 post by this ID

i want all the money wasted on 85 votes to repeal obamacare and shutting down the government three times and the three trillion for the iraq war too you fucking republican traitors shit for brains