How does it make europeans feel that americans took everything europe didwell and perfected it?

How does it make europeans feel that americans took everything europe didwell and perfected it?

Pizza? America won
Cars? America won
Freedom of Speech? America won
Tea? American South won
Breakfast? America won
Fast food? America won
Television? America won

Attached: pizza.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pizzanapoletana.org/en/chi_siamo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kericho_Gold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Say hi to /bant/

You forgot burgers and guns.

But what taste better? American pizza or Italian pizza from new York?

Attached: 1520547510903.png (1200x1054, 338K)

I'm from new York. It's shit.

Nothing touches New York pizza.
The entire state lives on pizzas.

kill urself wasp

Get the fuck out of upstate or the ghetto and go to NYC/Manhatten and Long Island.
Go to little vincents on long island and you tell me youve had a better regular slice

Pizza in Japan is unironically the best in the world. Even the pizza officials in Naples agree

>last name is Mantovi
>wasp

Give me a unos Chicago deep dish any day. Truly the partrician of pizzas.

>pizza officials

Ray’s is the global gold standard of pizza. I’d literally kill all of you for a slice, even though I just had pizza for dinner.

Deep dish sucks, their tavern style is superior

ha

>Cars? America won

EXPLAIN YOURSELF RIGHT NOW, pleb.

Attached: Koenigsegg_One-1_-_Genève_2014_-_01.jpg (1980x1325, 851K)

>pizza officials in Naples

Attached: pepe21.jpg (600x578, 25K)

America is like BASF

Chicago deep dish taste better

Fun fact: the Italian PM is not the "Prime Minister", it's the Pizza Minister. He who controls the pizza controls the government.

It seems our superiority is making you upset

Attached: camaro.jpg (2048x1536, 246K)

You forgot the combustion engine.
However, I think we will also perfect their social justice cuckery at some point.

Kys mutt
pizzanapoletana.org/en/chi_siamo

THIS

Uh, uh, uh, authentic Italian pizza is SUPPOSED to taste bad, you stupid, uncultured Americans!

t. Italian

How does the quality of those children differ from one another? OH! You mean literal pizza. Well shit, I’m in the wrong thread.

Tesla

>pic related
>Naples pizza official agrees

Attached: 833342657_a5d25f4502_b.jpg (1024x849, 874K)

Arrogant cheeseburger. The only thing you're good at is bastardizing what's left of your european heritage

>t. londoner who considers tikki masala to be the best british food

>The Ray's on 11th and 6th closed years ago
>it's never coming back
>neither is Gray's Papaya

Feel free to torch the Village, there is nothing left there of value anymore.

I think Japan won cars and TV shows. nothing beats silent library and their hilarious game shows. also the humble civic took down Detriot with reliability

>pizza officials in Naples

Attached: Tony.jpg (800x600, 143K)

I've never met someone from Europe who actually liked American food. My mother's family is French, none of my relatives on that side could stand American food, a friend of mine has a Swiss wife, she hates American food, I was friends with a Lebanese guy from Germany in college, he hated American food, we had exchange students all throughout high school (from Brazil, Thailand, Russia, Denmark, ect) and they all hated American food.

I don't think anyone likes our food except for us. If you notice, when they eat our fast food, it's only as a treat or a snack, they don't go there on their lunch break to consume it as an actual meal.

Attached: 1354119350153.gif (220x165, 2.11M)

>tea, american south won

Fuuccckkk im done

>Pizza official in Naples

Attached: d76908f56cc90ce8dafff5dd2b3d039094f42ff7734d5abc643e11cdab534712.jpg (497x266, 32K)

>Breakfast?
You shouldn't eat breakfast. It's a jewish trick to sell you more shit you don't need.
Every recent study points towards increased physical and mental fitness for those whose first meal of the day is lunch.

Try it out you fags.

You're wrong on tea. It was actually Kenya that won the tea war.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kericho_Gold

I brew loose leaf tea, and this stuff is from heaven.

That's a Hungarian flag.

I like Detroit style

That's where your wrong kiddo, nothing beats having an Iced Tea on the porch. Only plebs drink their tea hot.

Attached: iced-tea-on-the-porch.jpg (550x366, 64K)

Ever been to an American car show? It's comfy as fuck.
You get to talking to a father and son who restored grandpa's 57 Chevy to almost brand new, or a husband and wife with matching his and her's 71 Corvettes, or the kid who bought a beater Camaro in high school and worked every summer to slowly make it new again.
They're always in the parking lot of the old 50's style burger joint, you take your girlfriend down there on a Thursday night, have a burger and a shake, walk the show, and then fuck in a baptist church parking lot on your way home. Nothing more American than that.

>deep dish

Might as well eat lasagna, fatass. It isn't pizza.

Have fun with your authoritarian state, careful if you insult me any further I'll report you to the magistrate for a hate crime

Dem corner slices of pure godliness

Attached: detroit-style-pizza-product5.png (1000x1000, 1.58M)

Little Vincent’s in Huntington?

Local Chicago pizza is the greatest fucking thing ever. It really is that good. I'm talking about Chicago thin crust, like Palermo's or Phil's.

>posting bastardized 'go 'za

Attached: imtrying.gif (240x176, 904K)

The cheesesticks are little penises. Brilliant! Gj japan.

Attached: 1455993458863.jpg (600x800, 138K)

>Chicago thin crust
Ahh, I see your a man of superior taste as well

Does your corn syrup water come with a complimentary diabeetus disorder, Cleetus?

Attached: c700x420.jpg (700x420, 136K)

delete this

Attached: confederate pepe.jpg (960x949, 131K)

Tea? China won. Milk oolong and dragon well ftw

Best pizza I've had was just outside of Venice, Italy

Nothing beats eastern european breakfeast, pizza and donuts is for peasents along with pasta, italians make shit pizza

We only feed this stuff to the tourists

Attached: CC1FB2E2-2483-4F3E-85F9-0703C6FE3BBC.png (662x444, 588K)

Better than that shit you call a Hot Beef Sandwich

That's so fucking disgusting. What kind of fat pig inhales that garbage?

You shouldn't talk about your mom like that

A shame you couldn't do the same with our genetics.

Fuck now I want to go to a car show
Fucking sucks I've never had the opportunity

American whites have higher testosterone. You go to Europe and their men are wearing capris and driving faggy hatchbacks.

Attached: 1463941444568.png (577x460, 404K)

>Packed in tea bags
Fucking pleb

those italian crackers with tomato sauce can hardly be called pizzas

My mom doesn't eat "deep dish", aka fat fuck pizza. How big are your bitch tits, fatty?

And they're fucking roads are tiny, I mean who builds a city like that?

You're right, she doesn't eat anything but nigger dick, my bad

>mantovi
>new york
im on it

Gay fucking French faggots that's who
I bet they ride bikes on the road or some gay shit lol

Idk man,I've never had one of those italian pizzas but they look fuckin delicious

Sure your pizza tastes better...

Attached: 1512759327230.jpg (214x239, 53K)

Epic. Two yo momma jokes in a row from a deep dish eating fatty.

Obesity? America won

Attached: iodine.png (1876x796, 240K)

They're all over, once I had a car to bring to them I started finding them everywhere. If you ever have the opportunity there's a fucking massive one at the Daytona International speedway twice a year, once at Thanksgiving which is the big one, and one in spring, I think next weekend. They fill the entire infield with cars and a swap meet.

The only thing coming into mind I could be envyous of are the loose gun laws and youngtimer muscle cars, but every car brand has it's own nice ones.

Toyota Celice GT Liftback > all

>I was in Milan last year and can say that their pizzas are shit but your wine and risotto is first class
You really got to deal with all the africans selling trinkets though, that shit was annoying as fuck

>Epic. Two yo momma jokes in a row from a deep dish eating fatty.

Attached: 1520625237076.jpg (599x551, 100K)

>t. gay bike riding French faggot who eats baguettes

They have to build tiny roads because of their tiny gay ass hatchbacks lol
lmao talk about cucked

I actually like neapolitan better than new york style. It has to be seasoned right though and the dough has to be more even than that. A lot of those traditional italian pizzas don't have enough effort put into them to make them perfect.

Oh cool you're even one of those fags that keeps "le epic meme reactions" folders. So not only a fat faggot, but a nerd too.

Don't understimate this guy (pic related) he knows what is tasty and what is not.

Attached: amerifat.jpg (674x506, 203K)

Koennigsegg is Scandinavian, not Italian, you fucking muppet

Oh cool, you're one of those newfaggots from Reddit who thinks posting like you're jaded will make you sound like less of a faggot

Tea. No.

Both look like shit desu

I think you might be the weakest troll of all time. Two yo momma jokes, a le funnay 9gag maymay picture, and finishing with a pathetic reddit "ur not one of us" bitch finish. Fitting for a nerd with bitch tits.

>he doesn't like riding a bike
Maybe that's why you're so fat.
And baguettes are delicious you mongrel. Get some good food of yours famous already, besides the burger. Everything that is famous about you makes one fat.

Are you really that upset? LMAO
>weakest troll
Yet there you are replying to every post, you seem like an upset basement dweller that needs a CPAP machine to sleep without choking his own fatass throughout the night

The best part about being Canadian is getting to reap all the benefits of American exelence and not have to contribute. Sorta like that one faggy stoner friend that lives on your couch for a few weeks before you kick him out.

God bless the US.

imagine them in their tiny hatcbacks with their tiny capri pants hahahahaha. probably got that gay ass ronaldo haircut

>I brew loose leaf tea,

Did you miss that, scrub? I buy their loose leaf tea, not their teabags.

UMA

Attached: kg_250g.jpg (700x700, 32K)

>Ronaldo haircut
lmao do they even have enough room to give little boys handies like their idol in their cuckbacks?

>Are you really that upset? LMAO
You should be asking yourself this. You're the one who got your jelly rolls quaking over your beloved fat fuck pizza being insulted.

>Yet there you are replying to every post
Look in the mirror, fatty. We know you're a fat fuck by how offended you got.

I moved near a palmeros recently and god damn that is the best fucking pizza

It's not like any americans individually contribute to American excellence lul

>offended
You keep grasping and praying it's true, it shows how pathetic your projection is
>fatty
>bitch tits
Here are some more examples, I guarantee your huffing because of how mad you are lel

It's up for debate, personally the best pie I ever ate was in Greece, fucking delicious shit made from ingredients right off the farm. God damn delicious, I can still remember how good it was.

el spetacolo