Checkmate bigots

*sips tea*

Attached: 29178112_1365177750255355_3811179718646087862_n.jpg (719x721, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MtjAr
everytownresearch.org/reports/analysis-of-school-shootings/
statista.com/statistics/476381/school-shootings-in-the-us-by-victim-count/
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/youthviolence/schoolviolence/data_stats.html
freerangekids.com/crime-statistics/
indystar.com/story/news/2018/03/14/school-shootings-2018-how-many-what-you-need-know/425126002/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/map_of_the_week/2012/12/sandy_hook_a_chart_of_all_196_fatal_school_shootings_since_1980_map.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the number of troops is lower because they're armed

clearly we're just better than you

OP is fag and this is bs btw

Did somebody break the record?

How many are black?

Still boogles my fucking mind how few guys we lose compared to how many wars we have fought and for how long. Jesus christ we are good at war.

seems fake

Not even close to being true, faggot

your culture is shit, thats why

No it's not. You're a moron who doesn't know statistics.

Now let's compare the other sides, how many shooters and how many killed. Soldiers are clearly better at shooting kids and shit.

:3

It's not that you're good at war. It was similar with our empire, it's just the people you're fighting aren't good at war.

7,182 kids died in schools across US since 2012?

Link stats from a .gov site or fuck off.

I demand a source.

Good, atleast there's some nautral selection here. Shows why even though we are the empire of decadence we aren't as bad as Sweden or our puppet Canada

It's true. Look it up

Does that include the idiots who got their dicks caught in the pencil sharpener?

Attached: 1518571267752.png (483x470, 185K)

Holy fuck those numbers are so fucking fake, I can't wait to see this spread all over Facebook.

How did I miss the 7000 dead happening if a lifetime?! Did I sleep in too late or something?

The number of kids killed "in U.S. schools" seems wrong.

It probably is.

I'm not you mum. look it up yourself, bigot.

This !

Attached: D300E591-4286-41A8-8147-0F15B22EDC34.jpg (1662x1248, 814K)

>we are good at war
LOL Americans are retarded

Faggot.

I like how they conveniently left out how many of those were "school shootings" versus just students killing 1 other student with a knife or fists or something. Would love to see a version of this with a "whites murdered by blacks since 2012".

Your the one making the claim faggot

There's like 50mil students and

I demand you stop being racist and sexist.

fpbp

Troops have guns

We have a real nigger problem. Guns are just a scapegoat. The niggers are violent and don't belong here. Ship them to Africa and let them continue chimping out.

Can you post a source?

>belgium criticizing america
lol

Shut the fuck up faggot and post some statistics from a proper source instead of a propaganda image

Actually, I don't think either of those stats are real. The first one is ridiculously over the top fake, but the second is just sloppy fake. Like the person who made the meme just made up their own number without even researching it.

Fun bait tho

The number is completely fake too.

Several blocks from school count as school shootings.

It's just like common sense. 17 kids just died a month ago. Open your eyes and get out of the house.

Source?
What were the causes of death for students in U.S. schools?

6500 of them, no joke.

Says the doormat of every major army

Prolly 85% killed in Chicago, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New Orleans. Statistics have a way of being racist

Dude- are you fucking ser?

2012 was sandy hoax- I'll give you those 30 something kids...

Since then.... You have a couple of deaths here and there each year, at most. You're fucking stupid dude.

Never is one of these things more than 40 people, and we know this bc Orlando was the biggest mass casualty shooting in the US until Vegas. You're fuckkng retarded, and should probably be shot.

This. This has to be complete (((bullshit))).... or niggers.

There haven't even been enough school mass shootings since 2012 to have that many deaths. Either that number is fame or it includes nog teens shooting each other and suicides

Nope, these numbers are from school shootings, not "several blocks from the school" shootings.

Implying that over a 1000 students die per year in school, eclipsing the claims made by Black Lives Matter regarding cop killings, and nobody ever thought to report on it. Sounds like bs or the deaths weren’t newsworthy.

All I'm getting from this is good guys with guns are effective against bad guys with guns.

>7,182 killed in schools.

There is no fucking way this is accurate.

Attached: 1520710512838.jpg (213x236, 13K)

>people killed by cars in the US
>over 15,000 since 2012
BAN CARS!

Attached: drain the swamp.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

You insufferable faggot. No one is laughing at your shitty troll faggot. You’ve barely rused anyone. Kill yourself

>ctrl + f
>"http"
>0/0
fake and gay.

That’s just deaths in general among students

Source or go to plebbit

Meanwhile US Navy Corpsmen are getting deployed to Chicago for combat training.
archive.is/MtjAr

Not a gun problem, a nigger problem.

Attached: 1426968666985.jpg (518x517, 24K)

Proof of this or forever a faggot

We are good at fighting and killing.
Really really good.
We aren't all that great at war.

t. Hitler's shortcut

How many of the 7,182 are mass school shooters and how many niggers doing what niggers do?

people with guns shooting at people with guns lowers the death count. give teachers guns!

You're the same bong that made that thread about why we should stop bullying bongoloids. Also academic source please.

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-205344.png (2960x1440, 1.23M)

Checkmate, Leftist.

Attached: Cell-BanBill (1).jpg (658x2691, 506K)

About 50 are mass school shooters and the rest are bullshit.

Thats odd, seeing as less than 150 kids have died in school shootings since Columbine. 22 million died in fatal car crashes but hey, think of the chillens amirite goys?

For some reason, students interviewed at today's National Walkout, did not like their own claims of desiring safety to be applied to their use of cellphones.

Those students seemed outraged that THEY might be affected even though THEY did nothing wrong (just like gun owners).

Funny how, when it is THEIR freedom being taken away, these students suddenly didn't like that THEY were being affected by the illegal actions of others . . . just like gun owners are being affected.

Interesting double-standard.

Maybe we grown-ups shouldn't be listening to kids when discussing rights and public policy - and we certainly shouldn't listen to them while they're being emotionally manipulated by left-wing teachers and politicians, who use them as political props to achieve policy goals.

Fake

Attached: teendrivingfacts-infog1.jpg (1155x1800, 329K)

everytownresearch.org/reports/analysis-of-school-shootings/

statista.com/statistics/476381/school-shootings-in-the-us-by-victim-count/

cdc.gov/violenceprevention/youthviolence/schoolviolence/data_stats.html

freerangekids.com/crime-statistics/

I am trying to find something to backup your retarded picture op. Please throw me a bone.

From skimming what is even available that number looks something similar to "Kids enrolled in public school being killed". Which in comparrison has nothing to do with deaths in the oil war from 01->2010.

WOW your graphic is wrong

first of all
"students killed in U.S schools"

BY WHAT?
Suicide, Pencils, Paperclips??

and secondly
Troops killed overseas in Combat?

Whose Troops? the U.S's, Cambodia, Japan ?
Am I supposed to infer that? Because the schools are U.S, that the troops are too?

shitty graphic is shit

Go back to political persuasion 101 junior

>7182 students killed since 2012
>1197 a year
>~100 a month
Yeah okay you dumb faggot. It's a fucking shame you weren't one of the casualties, you fucking homo.

172,365 motor vehicle deaths in the US 2012-2016
cars should be banned

Attached: 1516425501301.jpg (411x381, 47K)

How?

using democratic voter data from elections to pull numbers eh?

case closed

indystar.com/story/news/2018/03/14/school-shootings-2018-how-many-what-you-need-know/425126002/

This makes no fucking sense. The clip says over 7000 have been killed since sandyhook but then they proceed to say that 130 have died in school shooting since the year 2000. So, i'm not sure if your correct or not.

link pls

yeah that's totally true guize

Attached: 1521072991576.png (900x723, 1.76M)

don't blieve this for one second

It's time to ban schools! We have to stop this massacre.

Can we trade SA Boers for our urban yoofs? #wakanda now

I can confirm. Finnish conscripts have military exercises once in a while with NATO troops (of which some have seen real combat) and NATO guys have been BTFO'd many times by conscripts. Probably because they are not used to conventional warfare. They are used to air supremacy, constant radio contact and the enemy to be unorganized goatherders. Russian conscripts are probably not much worse than Finnish conscripts, so if NATO went against Russia you can be certain that American casaulties would be humongous.

Attached: spurdtalvi.jpg (563x740, 72K)

>belgium

Attached: nukes.png (358x89, 4K)

Desu baku

probably.

Attached: 1519611543434s.jpg (115x125, 2K)

Nice source on that pic you colossal faggot.

First, your numbers are inflated.
Second, wouldn't it be fairer to compare that to civilian deaths? Of which there have been over 100,000 in Iraq alone.

>Since 1980, 297 People Have Been Killed in School Shootings

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/map_of_the_week/2012/12/sandy_hook_a_chart_of_all_196_fatal_school_shootings_since_1980_map.html

sage

Attached: 1521071614586m.jpg (1024x573, 126K)

-What are the race and ethnicity of those killed?

-How were they killed? Shot, stabbed, vehicle-related deaths, beat to death? Are you including students dying because of medical conditions (such as peanut allergies or bee stings)?

funny that as soon as people asked for link op just
stop talking. ether bait or lib who does not understand /pol

>Look at the statistics
>It's common sense
Which one was it thought^

I agree with you, Nigger!

Attached: 1517699552735.jpg (289x292, 23K)

Leftist defend this.

Attached: 2763487263874.png (5000x5000, 945K)

Get rid of niggers. Problem solved.

Lol this fat spigger is from my home town

The claim is 7000 children have been killed by gun violence which is probably true considering niggers. Op put the "in school" part there to bait people.

Says Belgium the doormat. At least the Germans had clean boots before they walked all over France.

it's just the change in tactics in modern warfare, and the kinds of wars we are having.

see