This kid is only 17. Can't rap for shit. Spends all his money on bling, weed, and lean. Dropped out of High School...

This kid is only 17. Can't rap for shit. Spends all his money on bling, weed, and lean. Dropped out of High School. Degenerate as fuck. Just signed an $8 million contract.Just remember no matter how hard you've tried in life and what you've done, you are a failure compared to him.

Attached: Lil Pump.jpg (1000x600, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hdnauBv-2g
youtube.com/watch?v=WbdK5Be0D4E&t=8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Putin is the richest man on earth, sweetie. Bask in his glory alien nerd.

he's only rich of money

huh? this sounds like complete failure to me. i don't have an $8 million contract but then again i'm not a failure so what's the big deal here

He works for the paperrrrrrrrrrrr

YOu work for the paperrrr

Success isn't defined by how much money you have, it's defined by how many grandchildren you have.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hdnauBv-2g

Yeah, but he'll be without a single fucking kopeck and dead as fuck within 5 years. I'll still be an upper-middle class white guy.

I think I'm still the winner here.

>Capitalism is based

Attached: mfw hitler.jpg (538x754, 61K)

Yes but the eternal pyre will fix that

And when he's dead in 5 years we all will be more successful than him.

Don't give him money.

>Success isn't defined by how much money you have, it's defined by how many grandchildren you have.
So tell me how successful are you? Lil Pump has guaranteed fucked more bitches than you and most likely doesn't use a condom. He'll have infinitely more grandkids than you (because you will have 0) so he wins again

Not really notable in light of how many new Nigger Ball Association and Nigger Felon League contracts are made. Every rapper is this guy. Every Buttcoiner is this guy.

They'll all have to take a haircut.

Attached: jew_oven1.png (688x642, 355K)

>possessions make you rich

Attached: 988BBAA4-6987-4F02-B17E-B94DBDE554AD.jpg (761x773, 184K)

most rappers go broke before they hit 35 simply due to the fact that they shop pointless frivolities like women

Capitalism when society is at peak degeneracy produces such results.

>fake tats
pathetic. They cant wait to look like Joker from suicide squad

The problem with people like him and the "cash me outside" chick are that they've never needed to learn how to be responsible with anything - let alone money. So although he might get a check for 8 million dollars, he will surely blow it on stupid shit, end up using too much credit, and get fucked in the long run. It will be fun for a while, but that kind of shit swallows celebrities like this all the time. They go out and buy a 2 million dollar car and don't put any thought into the cost of insurance/maintenance/etc. I honestly feel bad for them more than anything because they've achieved their dream life at a young age but they're destined to lose it. Pretty sad when you think about it desu :/

level 61 clown suit

ESKERETTT!

quit being a fucking tard. The guy is going to get 8 million blow 2-3million are garbage and by the time hes burnt out he'll have enough money to do whatever the fuck he wants for the rest of his life.

Wasn't there a carbon copy of this guy who died young recently? They all rook same

Actually he dropped out of Harvard to save the rap game

>As he posts under an AnCap flag

Yeah unless he ends up like his friend Lil Peep or whatever and dies overdosing on pills or whatever the fuck.
You could just have easily posted "Some kid right now is 21 and a trust fund baby with 10s of millions of dollars living the yacht life right now while you have to work". Sure. But I also could have been born in Somalia as a women and had my clit cut off. Comparing yourself with others is for morons. At least I'm not such a nihilistic loser that I'm spending my time on 4chins trying to make other feel shitty about their lives like you OP. I come here to laugh about politics and the bantz, that is all.

Yes OP he is a rich man, but atleast I haven't been finger banged by a ((handler))

Attached: smug wojak.png (640x712, 13K)

But he knows full well what he's doing, he saw through the obvious absurdity of modern society and carefully exploited it for millions. He did more at 17 than all the "smart" worker drones and code monkeys will ever accomplish because he has more genuine intellect and understanding than they could ever hope for

hell be dead in less then a decade

Wtf you talking about, this guy saved the rap game. His views on YouTube speak for themself. He’s a hip hop genius

>he appeals to younger generation-very important because thats where the money is
>rapping not important
>starts trends and has a cult like following
>making money by simply being alive
>always in publics eye by doing dumb shit hence giving him more exposure
quite a machiavellian character

I seriously doubt he's smart enough to save or invest rather than blow everything on himself, his friends, and whores, but for his sake I unironically do hope you're right.

Sounds like he worked pretty hard, it takes a lot of effort to be that stupid.

He may blow it all on himself but he'll probably die from it but really spending 8 million is not easy.

>He'll get 8 million for being a wigger, so sad

Attached: 1486339247585.png (600x600, 83K)

Lil peep was poisoned with fentanyl btw

I bet my left arm that his parents were rich already. Do you thing they go arround handling sweet gigs to anyone?

Who is this?

Yeah true op but that doesnt make being homeless sound fun

You sound like someone whos been fucked by him lol

Just listened to his most popular song "gucci gang"

It's 2 mins long, with like a 30 second intro, just says gucci gang for 1 minute with some bullshit about drugs and how much money he makes

That's it

What a fucking disgrace.

Attached: 1504048446711.jpg (661x717, 37K)

Quads must speak the truth lol.
Living around that kind of lifestyle ups your chance of dying regardless of whether he unintentionally overdosed or not.

IMO its only low IQ people who think life is about satiating your most base urges and pleasure seeking.

>Muh he fucks mad bitches and has alot of money!

And? I live a comfortable live and am pretty satisfied, meanwhile somewhere out there is a millionaire whos contemplating killing himself because of his problems.

The people who listen to pump the same retards who pay 300 bucks for a tshirt that says supreme. Middle class kids larping as negros.

Those American artists all have family friends who are jews.
Your whole culture is just a show so people can grab your money.

Every day capitalism brings us closer to the brink of destruction. Our homelands have been destroyed by the degeneracy it allows to flourish.

If you measure "failure" or "success" by how much money you have or you've earned then you're going to run into a lot of situations that are just plain stupid, inconsistent or laughable.
Obviously the guy has succeeded in making money, and now can lead a good life, and he achieved that by tapping into a demand for young dumb white wigger memes.
But come on, that's just the result of the circumstances. It's like winning the lottery or finding you had a rich relative that left you a lot of money or striking oil in your backyard.
It's more like the result of luck than any actual skill, effort and hard work.

IRS will make an example out of him in a few years if he hasnt already "overdosed". You think the jew is going to give him this without knowing how to take it right back. Have you learned nothing of their ways

stop banning me

Jokes on him: that lean is going to BTFO his liver in like 2 years.

>success is measured by materialism
kek. He can enjoy his "success" just keep the hell away from me.

Lilpump needs to be stopped

little puppy or some shit

>i could have been born a woman in somalia

There's still a chance

>>Comparing yourself with others is for morons
>> I also could have been born in Somalia as a women and had my clit cut off

Retarded and soul crushing to get envious of people whom are in better situations then you.
t. my lil bro is probably worth as much as this kid and isn't a wigger. no larp
However looking at people who are less fortunate then you and using that to have gratitude for what you have is extremely powerful imo.

A Place Called Gratitude
youtube.com/watch?v=WbdK5Be0D4E&t=8s

if he manages to survive he will be a joke like Vanilla Ice

>absurdity of modern society
>became a highly-paid clown
Seriously, how leftist Jew are you? These are all art school shibboleths.

If being some (((puppet))) who will OD or commit suicide before he gets to 30 is success, I don't want it.

He is being paid 8 million for being an entertainer. And now he is bumped into a higher tax bracket. So as long as he has millions he will be in the highest bracket.
And what are the odds that he can apply for all the loop holes to defer those taxes? Unlike the wall street guys who are taught them.
You dont go broke buying a luxuru car and house. You go broke paying income tax, property tax, Hoa fees, school taxes (even if you are not a parent) and maintenace.
This doesnt include the lifestyle he has to live to give the appearance of wealth.

I forgot to add the highest tax bracket is 39.9%

jews

Just remember, a Jewish label signed this dumb kid to trick other dumb kids into giving them all of their money. The Jews will acquire all of the money. The degenerate will wind up bankrupt because the Jews always right contracts to screw over the "artist".

Even someone as retarded as he is has a guy to manage his wealth.

Rubles are worthless

>dead by 22

hes probably like 30 or something and is someones sex slave or some shit

the fuck are you going on about?

Lol. You believe this dont you. I laugh bc it doent occur to you that someone managing his money might not skim off the top or trick him into a business venture to satisfy his other clients on his payroll.
Just google celebritynetworth.c-om
Full of stories of NBA players, rappers, boxers. You name it. 90% are broke. And they signed 100 million dollar contracts.
Heck, they made 8 million in advertising alone. And they are broke owing the irs millions.

amen brother

In the modern era spreading your genes isn't as important as spreading your ideas. The latter is now a much more effective method of carrying on a legacy.

Indeed, having many grandchildren that bear no respect to you or your ideals will likely lead them to conform to the ideals of modern society thus leading your genes to dilute in the cesspool promoted by multiculturalism and race-mixing.

so this what success looks like.

>8 million dollar

i doubt it.

he probably signed for 800K, gave up all rights to his music, and probably will owe the record company when his albums fail to sell, just like Chief Keef

Psalm 92 addresses this pretty dead on.

>8 million
He'll blow it all, end up with little to show for it, and will end up becoming a "producer" to "sign other up and coming rappers" to pay back what he owes, just like so many other "successes." Screencap this post. It will happen.

Holy shit as if africans are so succesful they truly the master race

What’s with the trend of spic rappers lately? What’s with the trend of them all having awful tattoos and rainbow hair? How is this kid worth anywhere close to $8 million?

capitalism isn't about money. it's about capital you fucking subhuman

White boys btfo OOUUU
Fuck your ethnostate and grandma OOUUU
I fucked your bitch and i Blacked her OOUUU
Race war now, I will shoot you OOUUU

Just think. That vile tatooed nigger wanna be body is either ash or rotting in the ground.
Rest in shit lil pump.
Rest in shit.

This. He was probably repeatedly raped as a young child anyway. He won't last. The Jews who are managing him already have a plan for his money after he's dead.

Don't forget that college aged white girls are risking imprisonment just to get BEAN'd by him on the daily.

>Can't rap for shit.
He can, he just raps for 14 year old kids who are his main fanbase.
>Just remember no matter how hard you've tried in life and what you've done, you are a failure compared to him.
You're right, fuck capitalism, it enables nigger rap

He just got twice the amount teh Donald got as his initial loan and he has to make it last 8 years before he can get a new contract, let’s watch this case study in action

man this culture is broken.

you read The Secret recently?

Don't forget

>Overdoses by the time he's 25

>Met qt virgin
>Married her
Money can't buy what I have, faggot

"lil xan" or "lil puff" or some fucking name like that

I hope putin nukes us

>the only measure of success in life is how much money the (((music industry))) decides to give you
Not sure if Jew or nigger.

It is you disgusting mongrell.
The reason why the market is this way is the brainwashed mongrell demographic of your shithole stain of a country.

Epicentre of degeneracy.
Jew S A.
It's not the fault of capitalism but of your mongrell ancestors who made this happen

It's not about who you know but who you blow.
This kid is probably a casting couch cocksucker.
Took it up the ass from o;d jooz for a long time to get that phonyass fame.He's bait for idiots.I bet his no talent pussyass catterwallin is a payback for fookin pedosexuals.I don't envy a public cockroach like this.

I am less wealthy than him for sure, but a failure?

Speak for yourself, OP.

If someone gave you a million dollars would you crawl like a dog and eat shit?

kek

And all he had to sacrifice was the elasticity of his asshole

that 8 million doesnt mean shit. its an advance that he has to pay back with every cent. you are never free in the music biz. that is where the jew really shines and literally gets off as they treat the artists like slaves. yes goy, spend all that advance on expensive hotels and lambos. we will get that money back from all of your tours for life and once we make our money back and the moment you get unpopular (which is about 5 years), we will drop you from the label and youll be stuck playing nobody festivals making shit money.

- t. music exec

Are you retarded?
>8 mil deal means he's gonna get 8 mil
>what is tax desu?

He's gonna get like 5 mil after tax then comes the agent fees (~20%) so you're down to 4. Then the mid level Jews take their share.. I mean by the time you get Israel'd, you're lucky to end up with 3.5 mil off a 8 mil deal.
Which is still fucking awesome for mumbling into a mic in niggerspeak tho don't get me wrong

I bet Sup Forums I can make 8 million in 1 year.

Attached: cover.jpg (500x500, 62K)

that 3.5 is an advance or the jewish way to say a "loan". he WILL have to pay that money back, even if tanks his career. he will always have to pay that money back and once he gets unpopular, they will drop his ass and the game is over

he's also legitimately mentally retarded

It isn’t a race. I’ll be wealthy retired and happy and that young woman will be just another broke washed up celebrity that everyone laughs about in hindsight.